The Lovely Eve (Diabolik Love...

De SailorCats

Alice Sakurai is a very kind and hardworking girl. On her seventeenth birthday she is told by her church to m... Mai multe

Meet Alice Sakurai
Alice's Arrival - Chapter 1
So That Happened - Chapter 2
Night School - Chapter 3
Apple of Apprecation - Chapter 4
First Bite - Chapter 5
A Day Off - Chapter 6
Best Assistant Ever? - Chapter 7
Rose of Kindness - Chapter 8
Alone - Chapter 9
Kidnapped - Chapter 10
Hardworking Alice - Chapter 11
A Princess For a Day - Chapter 12
Best Friends - Chapter 13
Scars - Chapter 14
The Date - Chapter 16
Missed You - Chapter 17
Alice - Chapter 18
Thank You - Chapter 19
Relieved - Chapter 20
Phases - Chapter 21
**11 Facts about Alice Sakurai**
****Christmas Special****
The Founder's Plan - Chapter 22
Hope - Chapter 23
My Prince - Chapter 24
New Story!

A Walk in the City - Chapter 15

4.5K 134 6
De SailorCats

Ruki's P.O.V
I'm actually quite happy to have her by my side. Throughout all of this time, I finally realized that I truly do love her. I want to cherish her and protect her from any harm. When she's resting in my arms, I feel at peace. Because I know that I'll always wake up with her in my arms. She's looks so pretty when sleeping."*Ruki kisses Alice's cheek* I love you so much Alice. Even when you're asleep, I'll tell you how much I love you. I want to grant every wish that you might have, to make you happy."I let go of her and began writing some poems about her and how happy I felt about being with her.

~A few hours later~
She began to shift in her sleep. I stared at her sleeping face and couldn't resist to kiss her."*Alice wakes up in shock* Mhn...R-Ruki-kun? What are you-*Ruki kisses Alice again*" She was blushing while struggling out of the kiss."Ruki-kun! You scared me!*blushes* I was sleeping! Don't scare me like that!" I let out a chuckle at her cute actions."I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just couldn't resist your sleeping face."She pecked my cheek while smiling."Well, if you put it that way~I can't really stay mad at you." She then stared at poems that I just wrote."Neh Ruki-kun, why do you have so much papers on your lap?"

I smirked at her."It's a surprise for you. You'll just have to wait to see the final results!" She nodded while smiling."Oh I understand! But you don't have to do anything for me-" I stopped her."I'm doing this out of my own will. So I don't care if you want it or not!" I blushed at my words."Oh Ruki-kun!*Alice kisses Ruki on the lips* Your so sweet and creative! Well I'm going to sleep for a little bit more, wake me up if you need anything." I nodded while writing some more.

Alice's P.O.V
Ruki is so romantic and sweet. To be honest, I heard every single word that he spoke to me in my sleep. I find it so romantic for him to be writing those poems for me! Eek! It's so cute! Okay, I might just need to calm down a bit with my fangirling moments! Oh Ruki, I'll promise to make you happy as well! Because I love you. I could feel Ruki leaning down towards my face."*Ruki kisses Alice's forehead*Alice wake up. I want to take you somewhere special." I woke up as soon as heard his voice."Of course, Ruki-kun! Just let me get changed." He nodded while walking out the room.

~10 minutes later~
Ugh! I don't know what to wear! Shouldn't this outfit be important? I mean, this is my first date with Ruki!Waaahhhhh!! What should I do? "*Ruki knocks on the door* Are you almost done Alice? Or would you like for me to help you-" I opened the door while blushing."Um actually, could you help me, with choosing my outfit? Because this is the first time that I've ever gone anywhere with Ruki-kun, and I want it to be special!" He smiled while caressing my cheek."You look perfect in anything. And besides you don't have to dress out for me-"

I interrupted him."No! You're just being kind! I still need your help with choosing an outfit!" He sighed while staring at my pile clothes."Out of all of these clothes, you still couldn't find an outfit?" I blushed while looking at the ground."Um..Uh..Well... I actually did already choose an outfit, but... I chose some more and couldn't really make up my mind." He sighed while picking up the 3rd outfit(the one in the picture)that I chose."This one looks nice. Now hurry up and get changed. If you still want to go." I nodded and quickly changed when he walked out.

~Time skip-In the limousine~
I don't know why, but couldn't really see why I was so nervous. I mean, this is my first date with Ruki. Yet I can't help but feel this way!"Hey Alice, why are you sitting so far away?*Ruki sits next to Alice* I want you to always stay close to me." I blushed as he pulled me into a hug."Oh, Um..I'm sorry about that! It's just that I'm nervous right now, that's all really!" He ruffled my hair."Your so cute, without even trying." I blushed while just looking around the limousine. I blushed even darker red, when I felt Ruki bury his face in my shoulder.

"Neh Alice, you smell quite nice.*kiss*" I quickly moved away from him while looking at my thighs."Thank you Ruki-kun, you really are to kind!" He pulled me back into his embrace."There's no need to be embarrassed. After all, it is normal to show affection towards the person you love." I couldn't help but be nervous. When he acts like this it gets me so embarrassed."I'm sorry Ruki-kun! It's just that I've never felt this way towards another person! And when you act like this it gets me embarrassed!" He ruffled my hair and the limousine came to a stop.

~Time skip-In the city~
As I walked out, I looked around."Wow Ruki-kun! Look at all the lights and buildings! It's so beautiful! Neh, don't you think so as well, Ruki-kun?" He smiled while nodding at me."Yes it does look quite nice. Hey Alice, is this your first time walking around the streets?" I blushed while nodding."Actually, now that you mention it. This is my first time walking around the city streets. I use to always stay at the church as a child.*Alice bows* So, I apologize, Ruki-kun. For acting so strange and excited over a simple walk!" He grabbed my hand."It's fine. I like to see you happy, even if it's for some of the most simplest things."

I smiled while pecking him on the cheek."Thank you, Ruki*kiss* For making me happy!" He quickly stared at me with a surprised expression."Did you just drop the 'kun' out of my name?" I blushed."Oh sorry about that! I'll stop it if you don't want me-" He chuckled."I like it when you just call me by my first name." I blushed while looking up at Ruki."*Alice sees a music store* Look Ruki! Look at all of the instruments! Just by looking at all of these instruments reminds of Shuu-san." He stared at me and sighed."You still are thinking about those guys right?" I nodded."Well, I kinda miss them. After all, they were my friends as well. I was so happy when Shuu-san decided to teach me how to play the violin. Just thinking of them, makes me miss them even more."

He quickly pulled me into a hug."Don't worry about them. Remember, now you're with me. And I'll always be there for you." I nodded while smiling."Of course, Ruki-kun! I trust that I'll be safe in your arms." We stopped at a bookstore."Well here it is. This is where I wanted to take you." I smiled while looking at the bookstore in excitement."Wow Ruki! It's so beautiful! I love reading!" He smiled while taking hold of my hand."Calm down there Alice. You look a little too excited!" I blushed while walking in the bookstore with holding on to Ruki's hand.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

361K 7.6K 56
What if Diabolik Lovers Fanfic writer and hardcore anime fan Christine Duong is actually moving to the Sakamaki mansion where the spoiled and naive Y...
3K 48 1
Sakura Kuran is a Pureblood Vampire. Forced into seclusion since she was 10, never did she expect her older brother to come for her after all these y...
235 2 5
Meet Rozū Sakamai: the only girl in the Sakamaki household, blood related to the infamous triplets Kanato, Laito, and Ayato Sakamaki. Like her brothe...
80K 1.4K 31
Lunaria has been working in the Sakami household as a vampire maid. However she's actually a human. So what happens when the Sakami's find out? What...