Color Blind

By 24_7_dreamer

Evangeline and Jayden come from two different worlds. Evangeline is poor and can count on many people. Jayden... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Problems.

Chapter 35

216 14 0
By 24_7_dreamer

Take your time
And work me slowly (work me, work me)
Cause I'm the kinda girl who needs the kinda guy
That can last, ooh work it (work it)
Don't need a man around if he slowing down too fast
You gotta work
Me slowly
Work Me Slowly~Xscape

Evangeline's POV

"Freddy?" I call as we clean up the restaurant.

"Yeah?"

"Are you and Quinn dating now?"

"Uh." he scratches the back of his neck, "It's complicated."

"Do you feel like she's sent you signals about wanting to be your girlfriend?" I ask him.

"See, I want her to be my girlfriend, but I don't know if she wants to be."

"Would you like me to ask her?"

"Would you really?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you so much." Freddy hugs me.

"Your welcome." I hug him back.

We finish cleaning and I call Jayden. He comes and picks me up.

"You going home?" Jayden asks as I get into the car.

"Nah, my daddy said that he's going to uncle Rick's house tonight. He says that he needs to talk to his brother, so I'm going to Angie's. I don't really want to be in my house alone right now."

"You can stay with me. Peanut went over to Angie's again."

"Ok, that's fine. Just take me home so I can get my stuff."

He takes me to my house and I pack an overnight bag. I change into a pair of really short, purple shorts and a black spaghetti strap shirt.

"Are you brining Bandit?" Jayden asks from the living room.

"Yeah. Can you get his food, his bowl, and his leash for me."

"Yeah."

I grab Bandit and one of his toys. We get all the stuff in the car and go to Peanut's house. Jayden helps me take my stuff into the house. After I get Bandit situated, I start to cook.

"Did you cook a lot when you were young?" I ask.

"Whenever my parents left, Mrs. Waits would teach me and Jayla how to cook. It didn't happen that often, but when it did, I loved every minute of it."

"Did she ever make, soul food?"

"No, she made white people food."

"One day, were going to have a big get together. We gonna have fried chicken, collard greens, fried corn, cabbage, deviled eggs, potato salad, corn bread, ribs, ham, and so much more."

"That's a lot of food." Jayden smiles.

"It is, but it's hella good." I flip the pork chop.

"What all are you making?"

"Pork chop, corn, and mac and cheese."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"How long have we been together?"

"Like two and a half months." I answer unsure.

"Yeah, that's about right."

"As we eat, do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah, what do you want to watch?"

"The Best of Me." I drain the noodles.

"Ok."

After I finish with the food, I make us both a plate. I bring his to him and set mine on the coffee table. I go back into the kitchen and I get us some Kool-Aid.

"Thanks." Jayden was about to dig in.

"Hey. We say grace before we eat dinner. Come on. Bow your head and hold my hands." I instruct.

I say grace and then we start to eat. He presses play on the movie. We finish eating and I get a piece of gum for the both of us.

"What's the gum for?" he ask.

"We just ate some food and I'm not bout to kiss you with no funky ass breath." I put my piece in my mouth.

"Ok, that makes sense."

I lay back into his arms as the movie plays. My head is on his chest and he puts his chin on top of my head. I start to feel sleepy halfway through the movie. Closing my eyes, since I have seen this movie three times before, I drift off to sleep. I wake up the next morning to see that I'm in a room. I try to get out of the bed, but there is a pressure on my waist holding me down. I look down and see Jayden's are wrapped around me. I get out of bed without waking him and I go to the bathroom.

"Hey Bandit, do you wanna go out?" I ask.

He wags his tail and I go get his leash. After I'm done taking him out, I take a shower and start to cook breakfast.

"Good morning." I hear Jayden's sleepy voice.

"Good morning. Go take a shower and breakfast should be done by then." I tell him

"Alright." he leaves.

I soon hear the shower going. I continue to cook, when the front door opens. I look and see that it's Peanut and Angie.

"Hey, what are you two doing here?" I ask.

"I live here." Peanut says.

"Don't get smart." I mug him.

"You can't get something that you've always had." he smiles.

"More like, never had." Angie reaches for a pancake.

"What you doing, move back." I slap her hand.

"Come on, I'm pregnant." she whines.

"I know you are, and I'm sure that you've had breakfast already."

"She did." Peanut explains.

"You're supposed to be on my side." Angie glares at Peanut.

"If there's any left, you can have that." I tell her.

"Hey." Jayden comes out of the room, dressed.

"What's up?" Peanut gives him some dap.

"So, did you two get it on till the break of dawn or nah?" Angie looks at us.

"No we didn't." I shake my head at her.

"Come on girl sex is great. Well, except for the first time. That shit hurt like a bitch."

"Yeah, when we first fucked, yo ass got a whole lot of strength. I couldn't move, that's how strong you were that day." Peanut wraps his arm around her.

"Hell yeah, that shit hurt."

"Well, I'm going to fuck, when I am damn well ready to. Not because others want me to, ok?" I look at Angie.

"E.V. now you know that I'm not pressuring you, I am just playing. When the time feels right, that's when you do it. That's what I did, and I'm glad that I did it with Peanut."

"Me too. I may not have been the only guy that you were with, but I got three things that they didn't have." Peanut kisses her forehead.

"I thought you two only messed around for three months." Jayden looks confused.

"We did. See when we were sixteen, I had a boyfriend and I wanted to have sex, but I didn't want him to have my virginity. So I talked to Peanut about it and one thing lead to another and we both gave our virginity to each other." Angie leans her head on Peanuts shoulder.

"Oh." Jayden nods.

"Foods done." I give Jayden his plate.

"Is there more?" Angie smiles.

"Yes there is." I tell her.

She gets out of her chair and goes get a plate. We eat breakfast and I take care of Bandit. I call my daddy and let him know that I'm okay before we leave for school.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I really want to see the perfect guy

And if you have seen it, please, don't give any spoilers.

It's that time again

The QOTC

What's your favorite kind of cookie?

I love peanut butter cookies. They are so delicious. Especially when they're big and soft. In fact, I'm going to go bake some right now.

Thanks for everything

I love all of you

Dreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 17.2K 30
"Why won’t you let me in?!" He cried in frustration clenching his fists together with an undeniable passion, raising his strong arms. I stared hopele...
83.3K 4.7K 33
⚠️Although not necessary, I suggest you read Torn first since this story references characters from that story and may contain some spoilers. ⚠️ Alic...
525K 24.8K 58
Rose and Jayden are very much different yet very much alike. They've always disliked each other, ever since they were kids. After years of fighting a...
6.6K 417 13
𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴜɴᴡɪꜱᴇ.