Fate (Niall Horan - Completed)

By ihycynthiaa

She's used to staying at home, studying, reading and writing. He's used to being on tour, girls screaming his... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THRITY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THRITY THREE
THRITY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FOURTY THREE

TWELVE

18.6K 406 464
By ihycynthiaa

Please enjoy, vote and comment! :)

"Why did you even come here?" I ask.

"I wanted to see you." He smiles. I blush and chuckle short. The elevator's doors open and we get out . As we walk out of the building, we walk pass Alec. He smiles at me and I smile back. Until we get into the car, I keep my head down.

"Is everything alright?" Niall asks when he drives off. I nod, look up and smirk at him.

"Everything is alright." I insure him. He drops me off at the library and then drives to wherever he needs to be. I quickly run into the library and start my work. Mr. James welcomes me with a smile as always and ignores the fact that I am 5 minutes late. I smile back and get a book cart. Let's do this!, I motivate myself and start to work. As I put books back, I quietly listen to music through my earphones. The whole time, my mind is full of thoughts about Niall and Niall and Niall. The way he got angry, thinking that I had something with Toby. The way his warm body and mine touched. The way his arms were around me. He hold me tightly. Tighter than for it being just a friendly hug. There were definitely more feelings involved in just that one hug than either of us would ever admit. I know that I like him more than a friend, but does he feel the same?

Do boys ever feel the same as girls?

The hours go by and at some point, I listened to all two albums of the boys plus Ed Sheeran's and some random songs.

When my phone buzzes and Niall calls, it's exactly 5 pm. "Hey." I smile when I pick up.

"Hey, Olive." His voice gives me warm feeling.

"You know that only Alison and my mum are allowed to call me that, right?" I ask as I walk out of the building.

"Yeah but can you allow it to me too?" He asks and I roll my eyes. I see his car, hang up and get it.

"Fine." I smile.
"Fine what?" He asks confused and drives off.

"Fine, call me Olive BUT just you and no one else. Okay?" I look at him and just his left side is already attractive to me.

"Okay." He smirks and his left hand lands on my thigh. I should slap it off or tell him to remove it, but I let it sit there. Electric waves rush through my body and slowly it starts to get hotter and hotter.

"Where are we going?" I ask Niall when he drives pass the student accommodation.

"To my place, I'll introduce you to some friends and then we'll go eat and to a house party." He explains.

"Sounds like a plan." I laugh.

Minutes later we arrive at his house. The gate opens automatically and closes as soon as we're through. Niall and I get out of the car and I can't believe that I am actually at Niall Horan's house. He takes my hand and leads me to the door. Once he opens it, I hear loud laughter from inside. Niall turns around, smirks at me and then lets me go inside first. He closes he door behind us and then takes my hand again to lead me to the living room. No words exchanged just smiles. When we get to the living room, a boy and a girl stand up. "Olivia, this are Maria and Luke - Luke Hemmings." Niall introduces me to them.

"Hey." I smile at the black haired girl and at one fourth of 5 seconds of summer.

"Olivia Hemmings right?" Luke asks and I nod. "Niall talks non stop about you." He tells me smiling. I blush and look at Niall who blushes even harder.

"You guys aren't related, are you?" Maria asks in an American accent.

"No, don't think so." I laugh.

"Hemmings is just a great name, you know." Luke smirks and puts his arm around Maria's waist. "You should become a Hemmings too." He whispers into his girlfriend's ear and kisses her temple. She giggles.

"We should go eat now." Maria smiles and steps away from him.

"Good idea." I smile. "And by the way before we go to the party, i have to change." I say and bite my lover lip.

"Yeah, we'll leave after dinner and then meet at the house again. Okay?" Niall suggest. Luke and Maria nod and so do I. We get into two separate cars and drive to a restaurant that Niall suggested. Neither Luke nor Maria know a good place and the only restaurant I really like is Nando's, so it was up to Niall. When we get out, paparazzi is already outside because the other boys from 5 seconds of summer and One Direction are in there already. Luke and Maria go first and Luke wraps his arm around her waist, keeps her close to him as they wall inside. Now it's mine and Niall's turn. "I go out first and open the door for you, okay Olive?" He asks and I nod. I wipe the sweat on my hands on my jeans away as Niall gets out. He runs to the other side and opens me the door. Out of nowhere, he grabs my hand and pulls me out. He closes the door and then tells me to keep my head down. I do as told as he leads me through the paparazzi. When we're inside and as soon as we're away from the doors, Niall cups my cheeks with his hands. Out of reflex I put my hands on his waist. "Are you okay?" He asks and I nod. "Really?" He wants to know and wipes a tear on my cheeks with his thumb away. I didn't notice that a tear was rolling down my cheek.

"I'm okay." I insure him. I take his hands and slowly put them down. Niall takes my hand and leads me through the restaurant until we get to the very back.

"Olivia!" Louis exclaims and stands up. He walks over to me with open arms. We hug and then I hug his other band mates.

"This is Olivia." Niall introduces me to the rest. The boys from 5 sos get up as well as Sophia, Liam's girlfriend, Eleanor, Louis girlfriend and Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend, to hug me.

"We all heard a lot of you." Ashton smiles.

"Niall talks about you backstage all. The. Time." Liam says and I blush. We sit down again and two waitresses come to take our order. We all together take up three tables. Two tables for four and one table for six. Once we get our food, we start to eat, talk and laugh. I sit next to Niall, across from Liam and Sophia. At the other table for four are Eleanor and Louis across from Maria and Luke. At the sixer table are Perrie, Zayn and Harry, across from Aston, Michael and Calum. The girls are so nice and funny that at some point, we make the table for six to our girls table and leave the boys at the others.

"Girls, we should get going." Liam suggests. We all nod agreeing.

"Yeah and Olivia wants to change, right?" Luke asks and I nod.

"We'll meet you at the house." Niall, who already stands, smiles and grabs my wrist. I get up, whilst awkwardly smiling and blushing. "Bye guys!" Niall says as he slowly leads me away from them. I just wave and follow him out of the restaurant. Paparazzi are still outside when we get to Niall's car. I manage to ignore them as much as possible and take a deep breath when we're in the car. Niall drives off and then finally breaks the silent that has been going on since we went out.

"Are you okay?" He puts his hand on my thigh again and I instantly feel warm.

"Yeah." I smile. "Oh shit!" I suddenly exclaim.

"What? What happened?!" Niall glances over to me for a second and then back at the street.

"We didn't pay!!" I say and Niall burst out laughing. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head on me as I look at him confused and annoyed.

"Olive, I already paid for us. No worries." He insures me and rubs his hand a little bit up and down my thigh.

"Niall..." I slowly say as I stare down at his hand.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"How's Valerie?" I ask. He instantly takes his hand away and I wonder if I shouldn't have said that, but I know that I have to remind him that he as girlfriend.

"Good." He answers gripping the wheel with both hands. I bite my lower lip because if I don't, I will tell him that she's cheating on him. That's her job. She has to tell him that as well as Toby. As arrive at the student accommodation and there I quickly get out. I wasn't aware that Niall follows me until we get into the elevator.

"You can wait in the car, I won't take long." I tell him but the doors close.

"It's fine." He smiles and takes my hand. I bite my lip, keeping a scream of happiness inside. My heart is racing and electric waves rush through me.

The door open and we get out. Even though I don't want to, I let his hand go and run to my door. I open it, rush in and take a outfit out. When Niall comes and closes the door, I get into the bathroom. I change to black high waisted skinny jeans, a long sleeve white crop top and because it's November and cold outside a dark green jacket. When I step out again, Niall stands right across form the door, leaned against the kitchen counter whilst scrolling through his phone.

"Ready?" He asks looking up and I nod. I quickly slip my favourite pair of black heels on and let my jacket open before following him out of my flat.

Back in his car, he drives us to his friend house. When we get inside, I see Alison and Shawn sitting on the couch. Instantly, I walk over to them. I wasn't expecting them to be there.

"Ally!" I exclaim. My best friend jumps up and pulls me into a hug.

"Olivia!!" She cries out. When we pull apart, we brightly smirk at each other. Shawn stands up from the couch and we hug while Ally and Niall hug. In the background are loud songs playing and people around us yelling to have conversations.

"Let's go to the kitchen. It's quieter there." Shawn smiles. We nod agreeing because if we had answered he wouldn't have heard us anyway. It's a wonder that we heard him. We follow him through the people to the kitchen. Shawn was right, it is a lot quieter here. I sit down on the kitchen counter and Ally sits down across from me on the kitchen island. Shawn stands right next to Alison and has his arm around her waist. A guy with black hair comes in and walks directly over to us. Turns out, the guy is Niall's friends who hosts his party. He seems familiar to me and when he smiles, I remember who he is.

"Niall!" He says and they high five each other.

"Adam, this is Olivia." Niall introduces me to him.

"We met each other already, haven't we?" He asks and I nod.

"Adam, right?" I ask and he nods smirking. He high fives Shawn, who clearly know each other and then Alison.

"Let me get you guys some drinks." He smiles and disappears before any of us could say something. While he is gone, Ally tells me that they have one class together. Adam comes back with four red cup like the ones you see in movies. He gives us each one and then Luke and Maria come in. Luke has a guitar with him and gives it to Niall. He starts to play a few cords and then smiles over to me. I instantly know what song it is. I've told him many times before that I would love to sing that song with friends and him in real life. It has always been one of those random wishes I have always had.

"So let's sing na, na na na na, hey, ya Come on and sing Na, na na na na, hey, ya." He starts to sing. It just warms my heart and is flattering that he remembered that. As we sing my favourite Camp Rock song, his bandmates and Luke's bandmates come into the kitchen with their girlfriends. At the end, we all are singing.

"it's not even Spring!" Someone yells from the other room. We burst out laughing.

The night continues with more drinks and more songs. Shawn shows off his beautiful voice and sings for us while Niall plays the guitar. When Niall and I get into the taxi with Shawn and Ally, we all are pretty drunk. Some more than the others. At the student accommodation, Niall pays the driver while Ally and Shawn go ahead into the building. Then he takes my hand and we follow them. Right when we get into the building, the elevator's doors close. We both shrug at the same time and wait for it to come down again.

"Tonight was great." I smile.

"You are great." Niall smirks and winks at me. I roll my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder from the side.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"For what?" He asks.

"Everything." I answer exactly when the doors open again. I get in, taking Niall's hand and pulling him in too.

"Am I drunk?" I ask and take a wobbly step forward.

"Yep." He laughs. The doors open and before I can take another wobbly step, I can feel Niall's arms around me. He picks me up bridle style and I instantly wrap my arms around his neck. Niall carries me until we get to the door where he lets me down again. I unlock the door and as soon as it opens, Niall lifts me up again. This time we puts me over his shoulder. He lets me down on my bed and takes my heels off before closing the front door.

"Don't tell Niall but..." I start as I grab my Niall pillow and cuddle it. "Seriously, don't tell Niall!"

"Olivia?" Niall asks confused.

"Valerie is cheating on him." My drunk self confesses as I move around on my bed sheet. "She's cheating on Niall." I repeat.

"Olivia..." Niall looks at me confused and worried. I sit up again and grab Niall's shoulders.

"Shhh don't tell Niall!" I whisper and put my finger on his lip for one second. "Shhhhhhh!" I fall down into my bed.

"O-Olivia." Niall is speechless. His phone starts to ring but he hangs up.

"I love tonight and my pillow." I say and cuddle my pillow tighter. I manage to get under my sheets even though my eyes are closed. I just smirk with closed eyes.
"But you know what I love even more?" I take a deep breath.

"Who?" Niall asks. For my drunk self he's not Niall though.

"Niall." I answer.

"W-what?" He asks and the sound of hope, happiness and excitement is in his voice and at the same time he's concerned.

"I love Niall." I say again before falling asleep.

It's true, I love Niall.
It's not just drunk people talk.
I truly love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
14.2K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
74K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...