Fix you - A Finn Harries fanf...

By cheekyfinnegan

Cassie gets transfered to a new school for fighting with another student. At her new school she find a sudden... More

Fix you - A Finn Harries fanfic
2. On my mind
3. Curiousity
4. The fog in our hearts
5. Stitches
6. In a world filled with liars
7. On fire
8. Masquerade
9. Hidden truth?
10. Almost caught
11. Worth a risk
12. For your own protection
13. Cold feet
14. Hostage

1. Torment

318 2 0
By cheekyfinnegan

´´Are you lost?´´ A voice said. I looked up to face a person standing infront of me, my brown eyes met his piercing green ones. I shifted my weight. ´´I´m fine´´ I said. He smiled at me as he looked down at the paper i was holding in my hand. ´´Art class huh?´´He kind of mocked me. Jerk. I nodded, not really giving him much of attention. ´´Just walk down the hall and take left when you pass the lockers. Then it will be the second door on the right side´´he said, looking amused at me. ´´Thanks´´I mumbled as I started walking down the hall. ´´Hey, i didn´t catch your name´´he shouted after me. I turned around to see him staring at me. ´´That´s because i didn´t give it to you´´I raised an eyebrow and turned around again, hearing the guy chuckle. 

´´Hey, I´m Emma´´ A tall, blonde girl said as I took the chair next to her, as the teacher had suggested. ´´Cassie´´I said, smiling at her. As I sat down I felt kind of bad for being so rude to the guy from earlier, but i hardly let anyone see my soft side and let my guards down. Though i was angry, i was kind of thankful too for having to transfer school. I needed a fresh start, and Emma seemed like a great girl to get along with.

Emma and I ended up talking during the whole art class. Turns out we got along pretty good. ´´You should totally sit with us´´Emma said as we walked into the cafeteria area. ´´Sure´´I smiled at her. News flash: I made a new friend the first hour of school. Daddy must be so proud. I followed Emma to a table in the middle of the crowded room. I sat down next to a brunette as Emma took the chair infront of me. ´´Guys, this is Cassie´´ Emma said as the other people who sat around the table looked at me. I felt my cheek burn when I noticed one of the boys sitting on the other side of the table. His hair was brown and puffed back. I also noticed his strong jawline and peach, plump lips. Then i realised it was the boy i´d been so rude to earlier. Only i really saw him this time ´´Cassie, this is Sophie, my boyfriend Jack, Alyssa, Kate and Alex´´She said as she introduced me to her friends. ´´Hey´´I said awkwardly. ´´Oh, so Cassie huh?´´ the boy, uhm Jack said and smirked. Emma looked at me wondering what was going on. I mouted long story and turned my head around to face Jack again. ´´Yeah, Jack right?´´I asked. 

´´What was that about´´Emma looked at me, making me feel uncomfortable. ´´He just helped me out finding the classroom earlier this morning´´I said and smiled softly at her. Emma shaped an ´´o´´with her mouth. ´´He´s really nice´´ she smiled at the tought and continued. ´´I think you two will get along´´ Was that sarcasm or was she just being nice? ´´I guess´´I said. We continued walking to the next class together, because it turned out we had a lot of the same classes. ´´I´ll be right behind you, i just need to go to the toilet´´I said, excusing myself. I walked down the hall, following the wc sign. I was just about to change my direction when my body suddenly bumped into someone. ´´Watch where you go´´A husky voice spat. ´´Whatever´´I said as his piercing green eyes met mine, causing shivers down my spine. He looked oddly familiar. Like i´d seen him somewhere before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 191 37
Zoe and Alfie are in a relationship; just not with each other. However, they are good friends and their similar work commitments and friendship group...
64.3K 926 21
Blake is an 18 year old girl who lives in London. Blake is has been independent her whole life, not really needing anyone at all for any reason. She'...
120K 2.4K 37
Little does Emily know that Finn Harries, the Youtuber, has fallen for her. - Emily Elizabeth Smart finds somebody new, trying to convince herself s...
27.1K 492 26
Avril trying to take her mind of her terrible past decided to make her thoughts on various subjects heard through a little website which the whole wo...