Madrid Girls || piqué

Von desmadres

"these madrid girls drive me crazy." [ sequel to madrid boys ]. Mehr

madrid girls
[ uno ]
[ dos ]
[ cuatro ]
[ cinco ]
[ seis ]
[ siete ]
[ ocho ]
[ nueve ]
[ diez ]
[ once ]

[ tres ]

467 36 14
Von desmadres

[ tres ]

It was a week after the Kroos family had returned to Madrid. It was early afternoon on a Saturday, Aimée was just leaving the stadium after a game against RCD Espanyol's female team. They had ended in a draw and Aimée wasn't very happy, she was frustrated. She thought they could have done better.

Her gym bag slung over her shoulder, and she was wearing a Real Madrid training uniform. The blonde was fresh out of the showers and on her way to her car when her phone beeped with an incoming text message. And she got another soon after. The messages were from Milan and Sasha. 

sasha (+34 68x xxx xxx): hola. how was ur game, querida? :)

milan (+34 72x xxx xxx): hola bonita :D

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): hey sasha! the game was horrid. it ended in a draw :'(

sasha (+34 68x xxx xxx): you act like that's a bad thing :p 

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): it is! i hate not winning -_-

sasha (+34 68x xxx xxx): youre just like milan. he hates not winning too. jaja :p when i return to spain, i'll take you out on our date and u'll forget all about that game :)

Aimée knew that Sasha had gone away for a few days. There were things he needed to sort out with his promoters for the world tour he had just finished. He was supposed to be meeting with them in New York to come to an agreement in case he were to go on tour again soon.

In that time, Milan had been visiting Madrid a lot. Aimée didn't know what time he had practice with FC Barcelona, but he was always present at her practices. Since there wasn't much media coverage of the women's teams, the press was yet to find out that the son of a once famous footballer was taking a plane to Madrid almost every day just to see Aimée Kroos.

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): you're so sweet sasha! :*

sasha (+34 68x xxx xxx): querida, i have to go to an important meeting. but i'll be thinking of you ;)

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): don't! :o what if you agree to something crazy by mistake, like selling your soul to satan?

sasha (+34 68x xxx xxx): im not selling my soul to Real Madrid. adios, querida ;)

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): hey milan! how come you didn't come to my game today? im already used to seeing you in the stands ^.^

milan (+34 72x xxx xxx): hi had my own game to play today, bonita <3

milan (+34 72x xxx xxx): and i was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight? please.

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): i dont know, milan...

milan (+34 72x xxx xxx): i'll behave, i swear. and we wont go alone. i invited the squad :)

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): who do you mean by 'the squad'?

milan (+34 72x xxx xxx): thiago, benja, eli, pol, davi lucca, diego, azul, etc. the catalan squad. :)

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): can i invite my siblings? 

milan (+34 72x xxx xxx): sure, bonita! ;) i'll pick you up at the airport tonight.

-

Aimée had invited her two younger sisters and her older brother. She only knew Elionor out of Milan's friends and she didn't want to feel like the odd person out. At least, if Eli was in a conversation with someone else, Aimée would have her sisters to talk to. She could even talk to her brother Leon, though he would most likely be drinking and trying to talk to the other girls in the group.

The girls had only been allowed to go because Leon would be there. But Leon always let them do what they wanted at parties. He was an easy going older brother. Except when guys tried to talk to his sister. That was when he went into older brother mode.

As promised, Milan was there to meet them. 

He pulled Aimée in for a small hug, while Leon shot the Catalan footballer daggers. Then Milan led the four siblings to a waiting car. He told Aimée that everyone else was already at the club waiting for them.

They arrived a half hour later and parked their car in the lot behind the club. Then they walked around to the front, where the security guard let them in without question. He already knew Milan was a famous footballer and didn't want to keep him waiting.

Inside, their friends were already waiting. All of them were either famous footballers themselves, or children of the greatest legends in football. 

Pol and Elionor were there; their father was Marc Bartra, who had played in FC Barcelona. 

So were Davi Lucca, Diego, and Azul da Silva. Their father was Neymar and he had been a great player for FC Barcelona, as well as the Brazilian national team.

Thiago and Benjamin were there as well. Their father was Lionel Messi, the best footballer of his time.

Milan led the four to the table where everyone was sitting. Elionor beamed when she saw her best friend. "Aimée, its so great to see you!" She scooted out of the booth and went to hug her friend. She greeted Aidé and Ariadne next, as well as Leon. Elionor's anger at her best friend had passed, especially now that she saw Aimée arriving with Milan. She assumed it meant she had made her choice.

They all slid into the large booth, with Milan and Aimée sitting at the edge. 

Everyone ordered a drink, and before long, most of them were beginning to get tipsy. And a lot of them were on the dance floor, especially the footballers. But Milan remained by Aimée. Ariadne, one of her younger sisters had been asked to dance by Davi Lucca, and Aidé remained at the table as well. No one had asked her to dance.

"Lets go dance, Milan." Aimée tugged on his arm with a wide smile.

Gesturing to the only other person at the table, Milan told her, "What about your sister? I feel bad leaving her here alone." He whispered the last bit.

"How about I dance with Aimée, and you dance with her sister?" A voice said from beside their table. Both looked in the direction of his voice to see Sasha standing there. 

Aimée gasped in surprise. "I thought you were in New York."

The musician shrugged his shoulders. "I may have lied just to surprise you, querida."

He held his hand out for her to take.

"Want to dance with me?" He smiled.

Aimée felt her heart flutter. Her bright blue eyes looked from one brother to the other. She didn't know which one to go with. But in the end she decided on the one who had asked her out on a date first. She took his hand and got out of her seat.

The two walked off towards the dance floor where a lot of their other friends were.

Now Milan sat at the booth with his arms crossed over his chest. 

Aimée watched Milan from a few feet off while she danced with Sasha. She bit down on her lip, she felt bad for leaving him there by himself.

At their table, Milan snuck a glance at the red head sitting in the far corner. Her eyes were glued to her telephone screen, and her thumbs clicked away at it about a hundred times per second. "What is so interesting that you wont even lift your gaze away from that phone?" He wondered.

Startled that someone was actually talking to her, she looked up. "Oh, I'm just talking to my friend."

"A boyfriend?" Milan teased, raising an eyebrow at her.

"No!" She quickly shook her head. "Its my friend Regiane. And the only boy that ever talks to me is her older brother Cristiano Jr. I think its because me feels pity for me."

"Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.?" Milan's eyes widened in surprise.

"Mhm." She nodded her head.

"That's a powerful friend to have." Milan joked. He only knew Cristiano Jr. from the times he had played against him at the clasico. He had never actually talked to him.

She seemed to agree with him. "Yeah, but I don't like Cris because he's famous, but because Regiane and I have been friends forever. I grew up around him."

When Milan could think of nothing more to say, he got up from his seat at the table. Aidé went back to her phone. She thought Milan was going to go find some other girl to talk to and she would be left there by herself. But she was taken by surprise once more when he tapped on the table to get her attention. When she looked up from her phone again, she saw he held his hand out for her.

"My date seems to have left me for someone else." He sighed. "Do you want to dance with me?"

Aidé gulped.

"Come on." He grinned. "I don't bite."

The red head took one look at his hand and stuffed her phone into her pocket before taking it in hers. Milan led her to where everyone else was dancing and suddenly a slow song came on. 

The Barcelona footballer danced with Aimée's sister while Aimée watched them jealously the entire time.

She liked Sasha, but she also liked Milan.

-

guys, another update for ya!

i would just like to dedicate this chap to Flora kittykatREUS because tomorrow is her birthday. wooo. fiestaaaa! ahrreeee. happy birthday Flora, i hope you have many many more. 

and thank you all bunches for reading this story. im having a lot of fun writing it.

-clary xx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9K 273 18
𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝘿𝙄𝙏; [ɛ̃.tɛʁ.di] ↳ 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧, '𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣' "𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐮�...
7.5K 97 13
"She's so much more than just another girl." Some mature language, topics, etc.
48.5K 386 19
In which Faye messi accidentally was added to a group chat with a bunch of football players "Why did you add her?"
23K 432 15
"I love you and only you. You are the one amor."