The Santiago Cartel

By CocainePacino

Growing up in the cartel has its perks... money, nice houses, fast cars, expensive clothes, and of course hoe... More

Mission "Blue"
Author Note
One: Can I Holla at Ya
One.Two
Author's P.O.V
Two: Make it Official
Three: Missing You
Four: Party Life
Five: Trust Issues
Six: Mommy's Home
Seven: We Need a Resolution
Eight: Meeting Devil
Nine: Smoke Session
Ten:Lani's First Easter
Eleven: No Matter What
Twelve: Spilling Secrets
Thirteen:Sugar Pills and E.P.T's
Kissing on My Tattoos (Father's Day)
Fourteen: Butter on your Crip legs; dinner for two
Fifteen: Tell Him the Truth
Fifteen.Two
Sixteen: Unknown
Seventeen: Love Like This
Eighteen: Lies and Deceit
Eighteen.Two
Beat It Up (Halloween)
Eighteen.Three
Eighteen.Four
Nineteen: Round Table
Twenty: Christmas Surprises
Twenty.Two
Twenty-One: Changes
Twenty-Three: Hey Daddy
Twenty-Three.Two
Twenty-Four: Mother's Intuition
Twenty-Five: Silencing the Guilt
Twenty-Six: Delivering the Pain
Twenty-Seven:Reality Check
Twenty-Eight:Resurrection of X
Twenty-Eight.Two: Resurrection of X
Twenty-Nine: Blueprint for War
Thirty: Papa's Baby, Mama's Maybe
Thirty-One:Nobody Asked Me
Thirty-Two: I'm Sorry
Thirty-Three: Sharp Shooter
Thirty-Four: Casualties
Thirty-Five: Mind Fucked
Thirty-Six: Shots Fired/Family
Thirty-Seven:Velcome Em Autsum-Rose Asiago
Thirty-Eight: You Should Be Here
Thirty-Nine: Dem Bitches Mad
Forty: Fuck Boy
Forty-One:Take Life By The Hand
Celebration
Forty-Two: Santiago Family Vacation
Forty-Three: Threat
Forty-Four: Played
Forty-Five: Show no Mercy
Forty-Six: Fitting the pieces Together
Forty-Six.Two
00:Crashes, Digits & Stupidity
Happy Thanksgiving!
F yo excuses Pacino!!!

Five years Later

7.3K 356 115
By CocainePacino

Devil

"Uncle Dev, I miss my daddy. When him coming back?" Em questioned, tugging at my shirt sleeve.

That was a question I asked myself everyday. Gab died during labor, and the baby died shortly afterwards. It was a little boy. Aug didn't take that shit well. He walked off, and hasn't called or tried to contact Em. That was five years ago. She loved me, but I knew I couldn't replace her dad. Plus, I had a bright eyed little girl of my own. Charlotte was spoiled already. Just like her mom.

"I don't know Emmy. I wish I could tell you. Uncle Dev has big people out there looking for him. Hopefully, he will call, okay" I smiled, trying to be optimistic.

Who was I kidding? I wasn't sure if Aug even wanted to be a father anymore.

"I washed Charlie face, and she sleeping. Auntie Chris called, and  said she'll be home in a few. She's bringing the crew too." she smiled, hugging me around my waist.

"I love you Em"

"I love you too Uncle Dev, you my favorite. Don't tell Uncle Scar. Him think him the favorite."

I chuckled, and watched her run, waddle, because she was bow-legged.

I sat down on the couch, and stared at my wedding picture. It was a group shot of us. I stared at everybody. Still couldn't believe somebody married Mari mean ass.  He was the real deal though. I grabbed my phone, and dialed a number. The phone picked up on the first ring.

"Hello Devil"

"How's my favorite mother in law?"

"I'm doing good, a little tired, but nothing I cannot handle" she replied, letting out a few coughs.

Chris mom health was declining slowly. Before my mom passed away, we tried to get the both of them to move in with us. Of course, neither of them were having it. We found out why my mom was pushing for grandchildren, and marriage so hard. She was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer.

"Aug still missing ma, and Em still wondering if he coming back"

"Dev, you are a strong man. There's not a thing I haven't seen you conquer. You and Chris will get through this. She loves Em as much as Charlie. Therefore, if Aug never returns....she's in great hands. Kamila raised wonderful men" she replied, coughing a little more.

I didn't want to keep her longer than I had to. I needed that feeling of my mom at the moment.

"Thanks mama. We're going to come and see you tomorrow. Chris just pulled in. We will call you later on. We love you"

"Love you too Dev"

I ended the call and threw the phone on the chair. I peeped in on Char and Em. They were both knocked out. I pulled Char away from Em so she could breath a little. She mumbled something, and scooted right back in her spot. Em was hers, and nobody could tell her differently.

"Baby, I need some help"

I chuckled, and jogged to the side door. I walked out, and Chris had an abundance of grocery, pizzas, and some other shit.

I grabbed as much as I could and took it in the house. The minions grabbed a few bags, and went inside. I told Chris to go ahead and get settled. I grabbed the last two bags- but something caught my eye. I took the groceries in, and went back outside.

I pulled the letter, and five more fell in the drivers seat. They were all date for last week. The one I pulled out was dated for Monday, which was yesterday.

Dear Chris,
I know you don't like keeping things from Dev. He will probably hit the roof when he does find out. I had to leave. Losing my mom, and wife in the same week. It wasn't easy pretending to be okay. I'm living out in Cali. Been keeping tabs on Mari, and her husband. I know we agreed to stop with the Cartel, but I think someone is threatening her. I'll be back in a week or two. Thank you for the school pictures of Emmy. She looks just like Gab. I miss my munchie. I love you guys! Thank you for everything. See you soon meanie.😂
Love,
August

I crumbled the letter up, and grabbed the rest of them. I slammed the car door, and hit the locks. Chris was sitting on the floor, playing with the kids.

"You guys go to the playroom. I need to talk to Auntie"

They all raced down the hall.

"What, I tell you guys about running?"

"Sorry Uncle Dev"

I nodded, soon as the door closed I flung the letters into her lap.

"The fuck is that Chris!"

She picked through the letters, and her eyes grew in size.

"I dare you to lie. I want you to." I hissed, throwing the crumbled piece of paper.

"Dev he said it was important I didn't tell. He left some cell number for you to call." She explained, handing me the paper.

I snatched the paper, and looked down at the number. It was a cellphone. Probably, one that could be disposed of later.

I was mad as fuck at Chris, but part of me was elated she'd been keeping in touch with my brother.

"Chris, don't do no shit like this again ma. Ain't no telling what type of danger could be lurking or, shit."

"But--

"But my ass, I don't care which one of my brothers ask you to keep a secret. Yo, loyalty ain't to them, it's with me. Understood? If not, let one of them mothafuckas put a ring on it."

We had a short stare down for a moment. I was the first to break it.

"The older you get, the more of an asshole you are Dev. You irk my soul." she huffed, crossing her arms.

"I stroke it too" I grumbled, pelvic thrusting, and smirking.

"Shut up stupid" she mumbled, trying to suppress her smile.

I kissed her forehead.

"I love you ma, and you know if them niggas even thought about some shit like marrying you, it's over."

"I love you too asshole"

I went out to the balcony to call my brother, and figure out what the fuck was going on.

"Hello"

"Nigga, why you got my wife keeping secrets for your scrawny ass?" I growled, causing him to laugh.

"Look, I needed to assess the situation on my end. I popped up on Amari ass today. I made her tell me what the hell was going on. She claims she has it- but I know she needs our help. She's stubborn as fuck, and hardheaded."

"So, what's going on?" I asked, getting annoyed.

I promised  God, my mom, and Chris I was gonna let shit run on its on. Only checking in here and there. But, of course Mari ass has to do something.

"All she saying is somebody threatening to expose her"

I sighed and shook my head

"Ain't like Nasir, don't know she was a contract killer" I stated, rubbing my temple.

"Yeah, he knows. However, at the same time some shit got her shook. She cried on me, and Mari don't cry easily."

"What you trying to do?

"I'm coming back in two weeks. Got a lot of shit to straighten out with my baby girl. Don't want her thinking daddy don't love her. I already talked to Christon, and Scar.

"You know, soon as I said China Doll, they were ready.

"If you stay ready, you never have to get ready"

"Touché my nigga, touché."

I stared out across the pool in my backyard. Made me think about some shit my dad used to say.

"Son, you are a Santiago. As long as, you have that blood running through your veins, you will always have something to prove. Bitches never know their lanes. A dope boy, is always looking for the top spot. Your throne is the Santiago name. Two things in this game; are, make sure the Queen is protected at all times. Make smart, inconspicuous moves. Never let a rook catch you slipping"

"Bruh"

"What up?" I replied, thinking about how I was gonna break this shit to Chris.

"Chris loves you, and she already knew what she signed up for when she said I do. Baby thug won't trip too hard" he explained.

That's what his mouth said. I knew Chris inside, and out. Her ass was gonna bitch, then I was gonna have to dick her down. She was gonna bitch some more, then tell me she love me- but I'm always being stupid.

"Fuck, man"

"Ite, the minutes bout gone off this bitch"

"Stay alert Aug, love you bitch!" I mumbled.

"Always strapped, and ten toes down. Love you too- and kiss Em for me please!"

"I have your front and back- always"

Five years later, but the game still hasn't changed.

Hey babies,
This has been long awaited. Pass over due to you guys. I hope you enjoy it, and please excuse any mistakes. Thank you to my old, and new readers for taking this crazy, emotional, drama filled ride. I'm sad to see my baby end. Big thank you to yasminefox mamagical and LadyK30 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 7.8K 72
"Niggas are only good for one thing. And once you get it what else are they good for?" Trinden went by that all her life. *** But what happens when s...
1K 68 18
Now everyone has a hustle and everyone wants to be in charge but in the raw streets of Miami things not only get deep they get deadly. Mimi leads her...
225K 6.9K 49
[DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MORE THAN ONE SHIP] [WARNING: FOR MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!!!] Lauren Jauregui is the leader of South Miami's street gang...