Suitless (Harvey Specter)

By niconice123

Carmen Grace, or better yet, "Candy" is dumped by her boss and in result, forcibly fired from her stripping j... More

Arriving on Your Doorstep
Mr. Specter
My New Home
No Privates Privacy
Case Affairs
Little Black Book
I'm Your King
Spy Agency
Voodoo Jealousy
Scottie
Zoe
Lighthouse Coffee
Gin and Tonic
The Day Off
2 Weeks of Pajamas
A War
Jessicas PA
Breaking Up
Love
Harvey is not Mr. Specter
Donna
Leaving
Kicked Out
Arrested

His Wing Man

9K 188 13
By niconice123

When Harvey returns home I can hear the door slam shut.

It sounded like he was in a hurry. I shut off the tv in my room and lean against my door frame, watching him scramble.

"Yes, Mr. Specter?" I giggle at him.

He looks up at me and smiles, rushing up to me, holding onto my arms.

"Carmen." He whispers.

"Harvey." I reply.

His smile fades and is immediately replaced with him raising a brow at me, the smirk is undeniable.

"I got Leslie to testify of their relationship. When you get it out of Gwen then we'll be on board, that's our evidence and Leslie will back it."

"Right.. So why'd you call me Carmen? What are you looking for?" I ask.

"Same reason you called me Harvey. I consider us friends." His smile is chummy and I just knew there was a catch.

"Cmon Harvey, I know for a fact that we are not friends."

"Alright, fine. I need you as my wing man tonight."

"Excuse me? How can I even possibly be a wing man?"

"Her friends a lesbian." He laughs faintly and goes to grab casual clothes. I follow him, closely.

"Are you kidding me?! Harvey! I'm not a lesbian! She's going to feel me up or something."

"Girls don't do that on the first date." He winks.

"You plan on taking this woman home! They obviously do that on the first date!"

He turns around to me, handing me his sport jacket as he undresses in front of me like its no big deal. When I see him in his briefs I drop all of the clothing he had just handed me. I watch him walk into his closet and I practically melt. I would do anything for this man, as I already do. But, all for the wrong reasons. It wasn't because I was obligated, it was because I wanted to, in hopes that he'd see me differently. Not like every other girl.

"I uh... If I'm going on a date I should go get dressed."

"No! Wait!" He shouts, walking up to me and grabbing my hand, only a pair of nice jeans hanging from his hips. Dear lord.

"I bought you something." He whispers, smiling.

I just about faint when he pulls out a red hot Versace dress with pointed nude heels. I touch the dress and can't hold in my squeal.

"Harvey! It's gorgeous!" I scream, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pulls me away and smiles softly at me. And there's that stare again. I wanted to make the move, but could I do that to my boss? Obviously not. He didn't like me like that. There was nothing to break the stare this time though, nothing except his face inches from mine and the words he oh so softly whispers,

"Put it on."

The tone in his voice was mildly demanding but it was such a turn on. I go to walk out and change in my bedroom but Harvey grabs my wrist.

"Right here." He says.

I peel my shorts off of my waist and let them drop to my ankles. Harvey gives me a gentle nod and walks away to go find his shirt and leather jacket.

I slide my shirt over my head and I'm standing in Harvey's room in a lace bra and panties. Something I hoped I'd be doing differently. I slip on the dress from my legs to my torso and push my hair aside, stepping into my heels.

"Harvey." I say simply and wince that I had called him by his name again.

"Mr. Specter." I correct myself.

He slinks up behind me and touches my neck softly, pushing excess hair I had missed back over my shoulder. His fingers meet the zipper and zip up my dress very slowly.

After he had finished, he wraps his arms around my waist and turns us to the mirror.

"You look lovely." Harvey responds and then walks away from me to grab his keys.

I wasn't sure what he was doing. I was very confused and I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted him so badly and I wasn't sure if he knew it. Maybe the moan i erupted with during my interview said it all, and he was just doing this to mess with me because I'm contracted. He probably thought it was funny. But, like the push over I am, I'll take it.

If it comes from Harvey, it isn't a big deal. I love when he touches me. The dress, though, why did he buy me a dress?

"You deserved it. I needed to reward you with something." Harvey's voice calls.

How can he always read my mind?

"Thank you again, Harvey."

"We've got a date." He says, opening the front door for me.

I wish it was just us. But no, I've got to pretend to be a lesbian for the night, because my boss is oh so lovely and plans on getting laid.

-------------------------------------------------------

We picked up both women from their place in Harvey's private car. The whole way there was silent, just as Harvey and I were. The first stepped in, Harvey's date I assume, with long chestnut locks and bright blue eyes. She was wearing a long black sundress and bright purple lipstick. To me, she looked cheap, and I was surprised Harvey was taking her out. Then, my date stepped in. My date. My date...

"Gwen." I whisper to myself and grip Harvey's thigh. They sat across from us and Harvey's date blushed when he looked at her.

"Harvey, could you step out with me for a minute, I need the restroom." I say kindly, winking at my so called date as well.

"Why not? We'll be right back ladies. Just going to follow her to the restroom. New York is a dangerous place for beautiful women."

His date swooned when he said this and I wanted to barf.

"You're so damn cheesy!" I shout, walking to the gas station at the corner of their apartment building.

"Do you actually need to pee?"

"Harvey, my date.. My date is Gwen."

He furrows his eyebrows.

"Why do you keep calling me Harvey?"

"That's your name, idiot!"

"Okay, calm down, just, turn on the mic to your phone and record the date." He says, pulling out my phone. He begins looking through it.

"Don't!" I shout, tugging it away.

"Why not?" He giggles and pulls it above me like a child.

"Because!"

"Because what?" He chuckles.

"I have pictures in there!" I shout, jumping as high as I could.

The man at the register looked at us like we were crazy.

"I'd like to see them sometime." He says smoothly while handing me back my phone.

"You're such a perv." I grunt as he walks back to the car and shrugs.

-------------------------------------------------------

The date went fairly smooth, I only got so much out of her, but she admits to being in a relationship before her band got bigger, and she said they broke up because of the 'fame'. She went on and on about herself, her success, when in reality, they weren't very big yet. It was annoying and made my interest in their music decrease. This was the first time I had ever been drinking with Harvey though, and I've got to say, it's well worth it. He bought a 1,500 dollar bottle of wine and obviously, a few bourbons.

Harvey and I dropped the women off and I was surprised. So was his date. Why wasn't he taking her home.

"Not on the first date..." He says, kissing her hand softly.

Since when?!

She kissed his forehead and went inside, probably in hopes that they will get together again, in hopes that she was different. Just like the rest of us in Manhattan.

"Do you really like her that much?" I ask after the door had shut, my lip curled.

"Are you kidding? After that date I didn't want to bring her back to the apartment."

Harvey? Passing up a lay? Please..

I stay silent for nearly ten minutes, the traffic terrible considering its a Friday night.

I begin dozing off next to Harvey, my head against the window.

-------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in my bed, a large shirt over me and my tube socks on. My dress was nearly hanging in my closet and I immediately jolt awake. I look to the clock and notice the time, 3 a.m.

I look to my night stand and don't have my phone with me, no where near me. I rush out of bed and into the kitchen, searching through drawers. After a while I realize..

"Harvey." I growl under my breath.

I push into his bedroom and his laying in his bed so casually, scrolling through my phone, in nothing but his briefs.

"Dammit." I whisper to myself and step the rest of the way in.

"Mr. Specter, I'd like my property back." I fidget with my fingers.

"I meant to listen to the information you got but afterward I got side tracked." He says, just staring at the screen.

"You've got some filthy book marks." He says lowly.

Shit.

"Never expected you to read that sort of thing."

"Mr. Specter. Isn't this in anyway violating our contract?" I ask.

"Not unless you want it to." He finally looks up at me for an answer.

What does that mean.

I shuffle around the room, debating, and he continues again.

"And these pictures. You're so quiet and reserved, I would have never thought.." My eyes shoot open and I jump onto him, gripping at my phone.

"I thought I told you to keep it out of my sight." He says, hardly moving an inch to keep his grip on my phone.

"I didn't expect you to go through my things, Mr. Specter!"

"Well, I did, and I also see you didn't throw out a set of lingerie." He said, pointing next to him.

My face flushes as I look into the other side of the bed. It was in bed with him.

"I didn't want to get rid of all of them, and that ones my favorite. And the pictures were momentous.." I whisper.

Suddenly, everything's flipped. I'm under Harvey in a split second and he looks so pissed off.

"Mr. Specter..." I shutter underneath him and he throws my phone across the room.

"Hey!" I shout.

Harvey grips my face, not too hard, but stiff.

"I want that on you in five minutes. Don't let me change my mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 354 13
This story takes place right after Donna tells Harvey that she's leaving him to go work for Louis. Harvey is in therapy. Though all he wants from his...
31.8K 740 25
Successful business Woman, Carmen Robyn, is sought out by the well known Harvey Specter in hopes of signing her as a client. Stealing a few too many...
11.1K 229 23
Carmen's family never had much. They didn't have much money to buy the newest things, or fancier clothes, but none of that mattered. Her family had a...
8.7K 85 9
This is suits fanfic. BDSM related. I've been thinking about this for a while. Not sure if the chapters will be continuous or one-shots. Prompts are...