Lets Make This One To Remembe...

Por Jays_PissRocket

They're back! Rebbeca and the gang are back for some lets just say crazy adventures! After Nathan broke her h... Mais

Lets Make This One To Remember
Prologue
Awkward
Puberty Does the Body Good
Pay Attention
What A Date
Big Choices and Big News
Welcome Back Babe
A/N
Familiar Situations
Sorry
Listen Here Sloth Boy
Help!
Management, Nandos, and Oompa Loompas
REEAAAD
Yike Sykes
Flat Mates
Alan Carr
Awkward
The Suspect
The Crime
Oh, It's You
Yay, The Photo Album.

Hi Daddy

1.4K 30 14
Por Jays_PissRocket

"Yeah Sykes, Jay. You have no right to be jealous, you have a girlfriend remember?" I spit, okay that wasn't exactly necessary but shit happens to good people.

"I have every right to be jealous George. He's my best mate, you can't go around snogging and fucking whoever you want. I won't allow it! Whether you like it or not Rebbeca, you're still mine. I might be dating Chrissy but she's nothing. Understand that you will be mine again, whether you like it or not."

Okay, who the fuck does he think he is. Did he just claim me as his property? Oh hell, to the no! Rebbeca Elizabeth George is no one's property. Hell I'm not even my own property. I can't believe he has the nerve to say something like that. If he wants a war, well he better watch out because General George is a fucking machine. Leaning in closer so our noses almost touch, I put a look of disgust on my face which takes him by surprise.

"Listen here sloth boy, you don't fucking own me. I am an adult thank you very much, so I can go around snogging and fucking whoever I want. And maybe your best mate will be the one I do it with Sykes. Just so you know, you and I won't be anything ever again. Forget about my kiss, forget everything you loved about me Nathan because you just waged a war. General George is a fucking machine you don't want to mess with. Fuck off Sykes." And with that, I push away from the stunned boy in front of me. Taking his stunned silence as a victory I slip out of the van from the door on my side, sauntering away with a victorious ass shake for him to drool over.

Rebbeca: 1

Nathan: 0

****************************************************************************************************

I'm walking on sunshine WOOOAAAH, I'm walking on sunshine WOOAAHH, and don't it feel good?!

Actually it doesn't feel good, walking on so called "Sunshine" is quite painful. Having been walking around aimlessly throughout this wonderful city, it is quite painful. I've been in Manchester for a year now, and never have I taken it upon myself to actually just go out and walk about the city. Obviously that's probably one of the things a certain lost girl should've done, but shit happens. Having a general idea on where I want to go, my feet start off again at a leisurely stroll. Only one place is on my mind, a place that I haven't visited since the tragedy occurred. Dad.

Having been without a father for over ten years isn't easy. Don't get me wrong though, Stan did a great job helping my mother through the "wild" teenage years. He never actually succeeded in taking the place as my father, which I'm thrilled he didn't. My father was a great man, even with his flaws; flaws that we all have. If only I could have spent more time with him before the accident, maybe then I'd feel more at peace for not having visited him since I've been here. The fault isn't mine that I lost my chance at spending more time with my father; but I refuse to blame my mother either. If only they stayed together, maybe this wouldn't have happened? Only one person knows, and I hear Chuck Norris is really busy.

The world around me goes to a light shade of grey, the once bright city now seeming to become dull. Glancing up quickly, my eyes take in the dark clouds covering the once beaming sun. The distant roar of thunder almost drowns out the very obnoxious pulsating from my pocket. Grumbling unattractively, my hand starts to dig through my bum pocket to pull out the awaiting iPhone. Clicking the home button, my thumb scrolls across the screen to reveal a smiling picture of Max in bed. Scanning the screen, the message app with a small 45 in the corner grabs my attention. Pulling up my messages, a frown sneaks its way onto my face; making my stomach drop.

JayBird:

REBBECA! What happened? Where'd you go? Please call me babe xx

Rebbeca please answer me.

Are you okay?

Did you get kidnapped by aliens?

What happened in the van with Nath?

Please?

Maxikins:

Becca boo! Please tell me you're okay?

Rebbeca Elizabeth George if you don't answer me right now!

What happened Becca, you need to tell me!

What did Nathan do this time?

Please answer me sis.

Parker Boy:

Wat did that lil fucker do this time?

Did that fan almost hit you?

Rebbeca you need to answer one of us!

Do you know how scared we are right now?

We're comin to look for you!

Majestic Siva:

Rebbeca?

Reeebbbbbbbbeeeecccccaaaa?

Hello?

Darlin?

Why aren't you answering us?

Are you okay?

If you need to talk I'm here darling!

Nath said you slipped out of the other side of the van.

What happened?

Sloth Boy:

Please tell me you're okay?

Yeah, that last message definitely hurt. All of them hurt, but I need to be alone at the moment. Having been thrown into a dramatic situation, that yes I may have created; is tiring. Being with these idiots for a little over 24 hours and I'm already drained. Going back into this life style, I knew things would be difficult. Especially with the past that Nathan and I have. But punching him again, fighting with him since the second he walked back into my life? I wasn't expecting that one bit. Things are always difficult after a relationship ends, but I believe the terms on which it ends makes things more difficult.

Like let us say that a couple breaks up due to a mutual agreement. Yes, their friendship, if there is still one, is going to be incredibly awkward. Now let us say that one of the spouses cheated on the other? Now that would probably make both people hate each other. Not saying that Nathan cheated on me, but we're together for maybe fifteen hours and then he has a new girlfriend? Yeah, something doesn't seem right to me either. What's done is done though. Back to my point if we don't mind. If one person ends on bad terms with the other, that's what makes their current relationship with that person shit. It actually makes a whole lot of sense if you think about it. Which is exactly what happened with Nathan and I, we ended on the worst of terms; therefore we happen to be in our current situation. Granted I may or may not have made the situation more difficult by just leaving. Eh, shit happens to good people. Deciding it best to a least let one of those idiots know that I am indeed alive a new text message is soon composed.

To: Maxikins.

Um hi. Yeah so I'm fine, I'm actually on my way to go see dad. Crazy thing is that I really don't know where I'm at. So yeah.

Hitting send quickly, my eyes survey the area around me. Soon a very familiar looking building catches my attention and my feet start moving on their own accord towards the run down building. Okay, it's not exactly run down but the old rusted brick color makes it seem older then the establishment actually is. The sidewalk slops slightly towards the entrance, making my already unstable balance be tested to its limits. Before my hand can go to grasp the door, my arm is being grasped. Doing the only normal thing, I scream. Like really fucking loud. "AHHH HELP! STRANGER DANGER! HEL-" And of course mid scream a hand covers my mouth. This shit always happens, and I've watched enough fucking movies to know this. Instead of using my ninja skills, I scream; resulting in my ultimate demise. NO! I shall not end my amazing life because some creepo is trying to away my life. Nope! Not gonna happen.

Being the hardcore nigga I am; the thrashing starts. Right now, my body is moving like a fish out of water. Maybe a shark out of water because when those fuckers hit air we all know how the move about. So my movements made my assailant a bit angry, well really angry. The grip on my arm is released and their arm is now around my waist. Soon my feet are off the ground and I'm being carried away from safety. Okay, so maybe this is how I die? Not how I planned the end of my days, but this could be karma getting back at me.

The vibrating of my phone catches my attention. Using all my Jedi force powers, I try and lift my phone from within the confines of my pocket. Sadly, the force just didn't work for me today, no matter how hard I try it just doesn't happen. Another thing catches my attention while my attacker is casually carrying my body. My eyes scan the streets to realize that there isn't a person in sight. Well that's not fucking sketchy or anything. Before I can ponder this any longer, I'm being slammed against a wall. Yeah that shit hurt... A lot.

"Tharsttewa wrewrrly hurrmy"

He doesn't ask if I'm okay, or anything like that. Nope, instead he turns me around and I come face to face with my attacker. The one who is going to kill me. Actually I think I'll kick his ass now seeing as he just got the shit beat out of him not an hour ago. His eyes are clouded with worry as he takes in my appearance. I take this chance to remove his hand from my mouth and do the Rebbeca George thing.

"First off, that hurt you asshole. And secondly are you fucking stupid?" I ask while smacking him hard across the chest. Shock resonates over his features but he doesn't get a chance to speak. "You have to be the dumbest fucker ever! Nathan, you do realize I could say you kidnapped me right? Like what if people saw you? That could ruin the band, and the only reason I care is beca-" I'm cut off by a hug. Yes a mother fucking hug that appeared out of nowhere. Honestly, I'm beginning to think this kid is bipolar or something. Standing there awkwardly, he tightens his grip quickly before placing his hands on my shoulders. The intensity of his gaze is so strong that I can't help but look deep into his eyes; his bright green pools becoming hypnotizing. Getting so lost within his stare, I miss the motion of his lips while he begins talking in a hushed tone.

"Shhh, please calm down. I didn't mean to be all like creeper on you, I promise. After you spilt from the van we all got worried and I just took off in your direc- Are you even fucking listening?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah no, not really. Why exactly did you kidnap me again? I could probably sell this story and make a lot of money." Okay so when I said that, it wasn't in the same hushed tone as him. Maybe, just maybe I was trying to grab someone's attention. Hoping that I would be saved by some gorgeously awkward man... Like Dan Howell. Before registering what's happening, his large hand is yet again placed firmly over my mouth.

"For fuck sakes, I didn't kidnap you! You're such a fucking idiot... Practically yelling out false accusations... I came to check on you and this is the thanks I get?"

My eyes widen at his statement. Did he just call me a 'Fucking idiot?' How in the actual flying unicorns am I the fucking idiot? Okay, you know what don't answer that... But at this moment, I'm not the idiot. I was perfectly fine before this ass face decided it was okay to try and kidnap me like a shitty horror movie. The more I ponder over this situation, the angrier I get and that's when I see a shred of hope. Kind of like when you don't think you have any toilet paper left, but there's some under the sink. An evil plan starts to form as a very attractive looking male starts to walk down the alleyway. Prepare to be fucked over again sloth.

With a look as seductive as a constipate platypus, his attention is taken off guard. This gives yours truly a chance to spring into action. His hand is still placed firmly over my mouth, but my legs have been given a bit more freedom. Using this I go all freaky and stomp the living hell out of his foot. Yeah, not the nicest thing I have done to this boy, nor is it the most horrible either. Once my sneaker clad foot makes contact with his, everything seemed to then go into like Matrix motion. The world seemed to slow, when Nathan's mouth opened and his face contorted with pain. Once his pain sensors within his mind are being taken advantage of; my slim arms are pushing against his hard torso. With everything going on, Nathan boy here has no time to regain his balance before falling straight onto his bum. Giving me the perfect opportunity to escape.

Becoming a hurdler, I jump over the crumbled mess on the ground in front of me. When my feet land again on pavement, I'm off at a steady sprint. Running the opposite way of the boy on the floor, trying to get a head start on the now in shape singer; knowing that soon he would be hot on my trail. With the soft patter of my sneakers against pavement, my eyes are stuck to the sight in front of me... A fork in the road so to say. Skidding to a stop, my eyes take in the situation at hand, contemplating on where to go. In front of my is a colossal building, blocking the forward motions. On either side of the building, two alleyways open up. Here is the dilemma, which way to go down?

"REBBECA GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE!"

Before I get a chance to even think of which way is safe, I dart down the left alley way. Knowing that this is probably the most idiotic thing that I've done in my life. Well, that's debatable but, yeah definitely not smart.

***************************************************************************************************

Nathan's POV

**************************************************************************************************

Fuck. Double fuck! So many fucks that most porn stars would be jealous.

The walls seem to move with me as my legs carry me towards Rebbeca. Her retreating figured darted down another alley way, forcing me to use what little energy I have left to chase after her. Most women like it when you "give chase". Rebbeca definitely isn't most women, she's sort of like an alien in the women world. Which isn't a bad thing, it just makes life more difficult for yours truly. Eh, what can you do when you're in love.

The light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak, is shining through the end of the narrow alley. My Nike clad feet come to a skidding halt. The hustle and bustle of people invades my senses; the loud sound of talking and running vehicles. The smells of different colognes, perfumes, gasoline, and smog cloud my nose. The thousands of people walking by quickly, while thunder clouds start to roll in overhead steal my eyes attention. Taking a deep breath, a frustrated scream escapes my lips. The echo is lost with the city and the people, carrying it away without a care in the world. Digging through my pockets, my hand lands on the iphone. Pulling it out, I type in the code and go right towards the call log. Taking slow steps, so I don't get killed, I scroll through the log to find the only person who can get to Rebbeca.

"Hello?"

"Hey, we've got a problem..."

"What do you mean we've got a problem? Where's my sister Nate?"

"Haha funny story actually" I manage to get out before being rudely pushed by a posh man in a suit. Still scanning the crowd, I listen to Max call over the other lads. When he says Jays name, a spark of anger and jealousy ignites within my gut. I repress the feeling and listen intently while my eyes continue to look for the golden hair of Rebbeca.

"We're all here mate, and you're on speaker. Now, care to fill us in on why you seem to have lost my sister?"

"Right as I was saying, funny story actually. So I followed her after she slid out of the van, that we all know. I managed to catch up with her, and sorta scared the shit outta her by; maybe acting like a kidnapper?"

"You WHA-"

"Relax mate, let me finish. She got her revenge and ran off down an alleyway. And now I'm looking around a busy street for her. I'm pretty sure she managed to text one of you but I'm not sure."

"Give me a sec"

Moving with the flow of people, my legs move on their own accord while I wait for Max to give me an answer. Thousands of thoughts run through my mind, all of them definitely not the rainbow and flower thoughts that I wanted. Each situation that began playing in my head, progressively got worse. That is until a strong Nottingham accent broke my concentration.

"Hey Nath, so Max got a text from Rebbeca saying she was going to see her dad. Where exactly are you, maybe you're closer to her then we are. Max is already talking to Kev, so we'll be there soon."

"I'm at the corner of Lees Road and Shaw Road. If that means anything..."

Jay relays the message to Max, who then begins to talk excitedly through the phone. While listening intently to Jay relay the message to me, small droplets of rain begin to fall. Once the information is passed thoroughly, I'm again off. With the phone still pressed to my ear, my legs pick up speed as the thought of Rebbeca being so close began to get my adrenaline pumping. That and the cold rain that began to drizzle.

********************************************************************************************

Rebbeca's POV

Cold. Rain. Wind. Mud.

Those are the four words that should describe this cemetery. How I managed to find this place is beyond me, but something within the confines of my mind remembered the name. Greenacres Cemetery. Just the thought of the name gives me chills, knowing that my father is somewhere within this resting area for the dead.

After taking a few minor detours, and asking some very kind and creepy strangers; I ended up here. With tired limbs and an even more exhausted mind; my legs take action and begin carrying me towards my destination. Not long after I ditched Sykes, it began to rain. Usually rain doesn't bother me, but now it does. This rain happens to be freezing, the ice like droplets seeming to freeze my skin with each contact. Shaking my head, small droplets fall towards the ground, getting lost with the falling rain around me.

Since I have no idea where I'm actually going, I begin to look for my last name. Going up and down each and every row until I find the one person I've been looking for. The thought of my father pulls at my heart, knowing that if only he could see me now. How would he feel about my choices? About my life? About Nathan? These questions are never going to be fully answered, but maybe just talking to his headstone could help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour and a half of searching and tripping over my own feet, I finally come to my destination. Not caring about my already wet and withered clothing, I fall to my knees in front of the head stone. My fingers lightly trace to curved lettering of the carved stone, making small tears appear and get lost within the rain.

George

Beloved father, and whole hearted man.

Taking a deep breath word vomit begins, everything I've ever needed to say; pouring out with tears streaming quickly down my face.

"Hi Daddy... If only you could see me right now, you'd probably be shocked. Hell, I'm shocked. Not once in my life did I think I'd end up where I am today. Max is so successful, and Jacks pretty good too. Both of them just seem to have everything right with their lives. Then there's me, who just so happens to be a walking drama stick. Everything bad seems to happen to me recently. I just wish you were here Daddy, to hold me and say everything's going to be okay. Why is life so hard? Why-"

Now the sobs starts attacking my body, leaving unspoken words caught in my throat. Not once in my life did I think it would be this hard to visit him. I guess that's just how things happen aren't they. Not everything works in our favor, but letting it all out definitely helps. I just wish I could see him one last time, just to hear his voice to give me strength to get through this tough time that seems to never end.

"This is not gonna last forever

It's that time when you must hold on.

And I won't let you surrender,

And I'll heal you if you're broken.

We can stand so tall together.

We can make it through the stormy weather.

We can go through it all together,

do it all together, do it all.

I'll be your strength.

I will, I will, I will.

I'll be your strength.

Yes I will, yes I will."

Soon I'm again engulfed within a warm embrace. I didn't push him away, nor did I need to look him in the eyes. I knew it was him the moment he opened his mouth and began singing to me. The one person who seems to care so little about me, is always there to pick me up and take care of me when I need it. Nathan James Sykes sure is a special little sloth now isn't he.

    CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Continuar a ler