Basically that's you and me |...

By Trinkernathy

"Just when I chilled, YOU walked in. Gave me flowers everyday, sad song started to fade away." A Vicerylle st... More

Prologue
Si Ser Cheap at si Mayan
Daddy Pogi?
Mockingjay
Fall
Fall 2
For my girl on fire.
07.08.09
Ma-zzzzzz #SAYANG
Karylle Tatlonghari Version 2.0!
P is for...
Welcome back, Jose Marie!
I Want You To Stay
Shattered
Real or Not Real? [FINAL]

Dirrrrty

9.8K 158 10
By Trinkernathy

Straight after Showtime, the gang all went straight home to pack their bags for their weekend trip away to the beach. Vhong has convinced Jugs and Teddy to come along as well. They decided to meet up at Vice's house since they'll be using his and Billy's car to get to Subic.

"Sinong sakay mo Vice?" Billy asked as he switched off his engine to help Jugs put his bag in the trunk.

"Di ba pwedeng solo kami ni Kurba? Hahaha"

"Woooooow bakla ha..Bakit? Kayo na ba?" Anne laughed and punched Vice lightly on the arm.

"Ikaw Vice ha! Lalaki na pala ulit di mo man kami sinabihan." Teddy teased.

"How about samin na si Juggy and Teddy, kayo ng loveteam ang ang magsama sa isang kotse?" Nikki suggested, referring to Vice, Karylle, Vhong and Anne.

"What chu think Kurba?"

K shrugged, "Kayo bahala guys, as long as makarating tayo sa Subic happy ako hahaha"

"Ano pa ba kasing hinihintay natin? Tara na!" Vhong said throwing his bag on the trunk of Vice's car and getting in the passenger's seat only to get out again after getting a glare from Vice. He opened the door for Karylle instead.

"Hahaha, Vice talaga!" K said as she hooked her seat belt.

"Hi babe." the two heard Vhong say to Anne.

"Three seater yang likod Vhong. Ba't masyado kayong close? Ginagawa mong one seater ha."

"Ikaw lang pwede pumorma Vice?"

The two ladies agreed by fake coughing.

-

Subic bound, 5pm.

They checked in at Camalayan hotel, one of Karylle's favorite hotel beach resort and hang around the lobby to wait for each other to get settled.

"Tara K." Vice said as soon as he got the key.

"Ha?"

"Anong tara na K? I don't think so Vice, come on K." Anne said pulling Karylle by the arm.

Before K got pulled away, she turned to Vice and smiled, "Behave!"

"Sinong ka-share ko?"

"Badtrip. Akala ko makaka-score na rin ako eh." Vhong said scratching the back of his head and followed Vice to the elevator.

-

"Soooo?" Anne said as she walked to the lobby with Karylle to find everyone there already, "What's the plan?"

The two ladies changed their outfits from jeans and t-shirt to maxidresses. Anne wore a blue printed tube-dress while K opted for a white floral printed one with thin straps.

"Sexy nyo ha! Di nyo ko ininform!" Nikki said joining the two.

"Should we eat first?" Billy said, checking the time, "Pero ang aga pa eh..."

"Dun muna tayo sa beach kuys... Relax relax muna." Vhong suggested standing up, same did Vice, Juggy and Teddy.

Vice walked towards Karylle and held on to her arm, "Gusto kitang ma-solo." he said with a naughty smile.

"Ano yang ngiting yan?!"

"Kurba, ngiting masaya toh."

"Guys... Mauna na kami ni K dun ha.." Vice said to the group, moving his hand down K's arm until he reached her hand.

"Vice, hintayin na natin sila..." K said chuckling.

"Eto talagang si Vice, masyado kang excited ma-solo si K."

"Binayaran ko tong trip na toh for my benefits din, kaya, bahala kayo dyan... Tara Kurba!" he pulled on K's hand again, "Yan mo na sila.." he smirked.

Karylle gave in, smiling apologetically to the group as Vice took her away with him.

"They look so happy!" Nikki said and genuinely smiled at Anne then her boyfriend.

"They so do! I'm not worried about him anymore, dati I'm always worried na masasaktan lang sya... Pero this time, I know di sya masasaktan. K won't ever do that to him. " Anne sighed happily and turned her head back to the group, "Let's go?"

-.-.-.-.-

Vice and Karylle walked down the shore of the beach hand in hand. Vice would playfully drag K to the water when he would see a wave coming. She would flinch because of the cold and often pinch him on his side and chase after him.

"Vice! Nakakainis ka!"

"Swimming nga kasi tayo!"

"Tomorrow nga. Wala ng sun eh. Sayang lang.."

"Kaya nga may night swimming diba?"

"But it's kinda cold o." she said and leaned down, stretching her free hand to test out the water. She took some water in her hand and splashed it into Vice's face. He jumped back letting go of her hand and bit his bottom lip.

"Aray!" he said and pretended to have hurt his eyes, "Yung tubig, mahapdi sa mata." he sat down on the sand as he covered his eyes with his hands. 

K rushed over to him and kneeled next to him. She moved his hand away from his eyes to see, "Vice!!! I'm so sorry... I'm really sorry!!" she sounded so worried, "Open your eyes, let me see."

"Masakit ehhh!" he covered his eyes again.

"Ayyy, Vice naman eh!" she hugged him. Vice smiled and moved his hands away from his eyes to wrap it around her waist to pull her closer..

"Ayan, let me see." she said and took his face in her hands. She came closer until their face were only about three inches away from each other. Vice opened his eyes slowly, squinting to carry on with his act. K blew soft puffs of air towards his eyes, "How is it?"

"Can we stay like this forever?" was all he said, wrapping his arms tighter around her waist and pulling her closer, if that was even possible.

K pouted and kissed his nose, "Niloloko mo lang ako eh!" she said pulling away and standing up.

"Anyare sa forever?!" he sighed, stretching his arms so K could pull him up. When she did, he jumped up unexpectedly so she almost fell back but Vice caught her by wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Kota ka na Vice ha.." she gave him a warning look but smiled after, "We should go find them na."

"Gutom ka na ba K?"

"Hm.. Medyo, di pa kasi ako nag lu-lunch eh."

"What?! Hindi ka ba kumain kanina?"

"Wala akong gana eh.."

"Ay, di pwede yan. Hindi pwede yan. Naku, baka magka sakit ka nyan. Mapektusan pa ako ng mommy mo pag nalaman nyang di kita inaalagaan. Halika na, kakain tayo ngayon ngayon din." 

K said no words but only smiled at his effort. 

Five minutes later. They rejoined the group who were already sat around a wooden rectangular table eating varities of sea foods. He assisted K to sit down and then filled her plate with rice, "Ano gusto mo kainin?"

"Vice, umupo ka na, kain na. Kaya ko, okay?" she said sweetly as she pulled him down to sit.

"Anong nangyari sainyong dalawa? Saan kayo napadpad?" Vhong asked, asking in behalf of the group who were just smiling not-so-secretly at each other.

"Ayan si Vice, pinagtripan na naman ako kanina."

"K, hindi naman ha"

"Sus, pasimple ka pa kanina eh."

"Masanay ka na dyan K." Billy said smirking.

-

Soon after they ate, they decided to sit around the campfire not so far from the place where they just ate and to play a game. Jugs and Teddy went back from the bar carrying several bottles of alcohol.

"Walang chaser guys?" Anne asked as she distributed bottles of beer around.

"May salt at lemon kami." 

"Eto shot glass o." Billy said passing it to Jugs.

"Ano lalaruin natin?" K asked bringing her knees up and leaning back on to Vice's left shoulder.

"Truth, dare or shot." Anne said grinning while rubbing her hands together.

They were sat around a circle, sitting order: Nikki, Billy, Vhong, Teddy, Jugs, Vice, Karylle and Anne.

"Eh paano iikot ang bote dyan sa buhangin?" 

"Vice, there's an app for that!" Billy said taking his phone out and showing off his spin the bottle app. 

"Let's do this!" Nikki spun the bottle on Billy's phone...

Anne.

"Hahahaha, ngangabu.. Ano? Truth, dare or shot?" Vice laughed at Anne's 'Why am I even surprise' expression.

"Ginuman na! Shot!" she said and took a shot, pulling a disgrunted face right after. "Ooohh, who's gonna go next?" She spun the bottle.

Vhong.

"Vhongskie, it's you" Anne wiggled her brows at Vhong, "What's it gonna be?"

"Truth! Sigeeeee... Guys ha, lahat ng lalabas dito, dito lang. Baka umabot pa sa Showtime ha!" Vhong reminded them and laughed.

"Meron ako Vhong!" Vice said after taking a sip of his beer, "Kung magiging bakla ka, sino sa amin na mga lalaki ang papatulan mo?" he finished and took a sip of his beer again.

"Oh my gosh Vice." Anne laughed and covered her mouth as she almost choke on her beer.

Vhong took a sip of his beer and pointed at Vice, "Ikaw papatulan ko brad." 

"Gago ka. Seryoso nga!"

"Ikaw nga Vice"

"Bakit ako?"

"Eh ikaw bet ko eh..." Vhong playfully stroked his leg, "Hahaha, pero ayun sagot ko talaga..."

"Kailangan may reason Vhong!" Karylle demanded wiping her mouth after she drank some of Vice's beer.

"Malaki yung ano nya eh..." 

"HUY!" Billy shoved him lightly and laughed onto Nikki's shoulder.

"Malaki ang ipon nya!" Vhong finished, "Kayo talaga! Ang dudumi ng isip nyo... Anyway, sino na? Pano ba toh?" he said and spun the bottle.

Vice.

"Ate K, the floor is yours." Juggy said, smirking back and forth between Vice and Karylle.

K laughed before she asked Vice, "Ano na Vice?"

"Ano ba gusto mo baby?" Vice grinned with heavy eyes.

"Sira! Lasing ka na ba?" K said pushing him back a bit before she felt her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Mabilis tamaan yang si Vice eh. Di mo pa ba nakiuman yan K?" Teddy said passing another beer to Vice which the latter took instantly.

"Vice, tama na muna.." K shook her head, asking for the beer back. He pouted before giving it to K. 

"Vice! Wag ka na mag patumpik tumpik pa dyan! Pili ka na. Ready na si K." Nikki said putting some RnB music on.

"Ano ba maganda... Siguro dare na lang..." he finally said and leaned back using his right hand to support him and his left hand... Well it was too busy playing with Karylle's curls.

"K, do you wanna do the dare?" Anne asked squeezing some lemon in her mouth as she just took a shot of vodka.

Karylle reached inside the bucket where they kept the ice cubes, she took three ice cubes, "These..." she played with the ice cubes with her fingers and then smirked and looked down at his crotch, "in there."

The boys cheered while Anne and Nikki laughed waiting for Vice to react.

"Kurba?! Ikaw ba yan?" Vice was surprised, "WOW. Kay Junjun talaga?"

"Oo nga. Dali na." she said trying to give him the ice cubes.

"Ikaw maglalagay dapat." Vice tried to push.

"Vice!" K patted his thigh, "Here na, they're waiting."

"Grabe.. Pag ako gumanti, baka pati dito ma-MTRCB tayo." He said taking the ice cubes. He hesitated at first, making sad faces to K to possibly change her dare but she didn't give in. She watched him place his hands inside his board shorts and placed the ice cubes where she wanted it placing.

"Oh fuck. Shet ang lamig." Vice said, trying to wiggle the ice cubes about but K held him firm.

"Spin the bottle Viceeeeyyy!" 

Karylle.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA" Vice was the first one to laugh, "Payback time Binibining Kurba... Truth, dare or shot?"

"I'll go for... dare."

"Brad, ikaw mag bibigay?" Teddy confirmed with Vice.

"Oo Teddy boy. So K, are you ready?"

"Vice ha!"

"Kasi ano eh, hindi even ang temperature ng katawan ko, malamig ang bottom half ng body ko tas mainit naman ang dito sa pantaas ko... I want you to undo my shirt buttons...."

K shrugged, "Sure. Easy."

"Wait... Di pa ako tapos! Undo them with just your teeth."

"OH MY GOD VICE!" Anne and Nikki said in unison.

Vhong went on his knees and crawled to Vice to give him a high five. Meanwhile, Jugs and Teddy couldn't stop laughing, Jugs had tears in his eyes from laughing too hard.

"Vice naman eh!"

"Kurba, ayaw mo ba?" he asked sweetly.

"FINE. Humarap ka sa'kin."

"Ikaw mag adjust... Charot lang baby girl..." 

K went on her knees and leaned closer to Vice. She went for the top button first and using her teeth and tongue, she twisted it about until it came undone. 

"Ang init!" Vice commented as he watched how hot she looked doing this. When K got to the last two buttons, Vice swept her hair to one side to get a better view. He got a better view so he subtly crossed his legs to hide his excitement.

"Ang sexy ni K!" Anne added, taking in another sip of beer.

"That's it. Done!" Karylle sat back down and pinched Vice's cheek, "Ang bad mo sa'kin." she spun the bottle.

Vice.

"Huy. Ako na naman? Ang dalas!"

"Truth, dare or shot Vice?" 

"Sige, truth na lang Teddy boy."

"I have a question Teddy!" Nikki said.

"Ano yan?"

"Vice...Anong meron si K na wala ang iba kaya't bigla kang naging si Jose Marie ngayon?"

"Mahal ko nga eh. Kapag mahal ko, mahal ko." He blurted out, not really processing what he was saying due to his tipsy state.He reached for his beer and gulped quite an amount before spinning the bottle. He had to admit, he was quite disappointed that K didn't reciprocate the same words to him.

Anne.

"Me? Again? Okay... Dare naman." Anne said squeezing some more lemon in her mouth.

"Okay, meron ako..." Vice took a slice of lemon from the plate and gave it to Karylle, "Put this in your mouth... Tapos, ikaw Anne,." Vice pinched some salt and placed it on top of K's left shoulder, "Lick the salt. Do 2 shots. Tapos kunin mo yung lemon from K."

"Are you okay with that K?"

"Prop lang ako, ikaw bahala hahaha."

"Vice, astig ka talaga. You're the man men!" There was no denying the fact that Vhong was excited.

Anne licked the salt from K's shoulder sensually, teasing the boys before she did two shots of tequila. Finally, she leaned closer to K to get the lemon. K bit it in between her teeth so it would be easier for Anne to get. Still, since the lemon was so small, their lips still connected which made the guys go insane. Especially Vhong and Vice.

"Nainggit naman ako!" Vice pouted, playfully sucking on some lemon as well.

"Grabe guys... I don't feel like myself." Karylle admitted and then laughed afterwards.

 Anne laughed off her comment as she spun the bottle. It landed on Jugs. They drank and played for another 2 hours before they decided to call it a night. It was just past 1 in the morning when they all started going back to the hotel. Vhong assisted Anne as she was too drunk to be able to walk by herself, Billy and Nikki were sober as they chose not to drink that much because they wanted to spend their final day in Subic not curing a hangover. Teddy and Juggy were tipsy but they were able to walk okay. Vice on the other hand was like Anne, drunk to the bones, so even though Karylle had a few bottles and shots, she held her liquor well and managed to assist Vice. 

After saying their goodnights to each other, all went to their hotel rooms. Vhong, Vice, Anne and Karylle were on the same floor and their hotel rooms were just opposite each other so it wasn't such of a bother when it came to putting Anne into bed. The girl passed out as soon as she got into bed so Vhong covered her with the blanket. Vhong and Karylle both turned to Vice who was sat on K's bed with his eyes closed.

"Vice, okay ka lang ba?"

"Oo brad. Tulog na ako ha." He said as he laid down on K's bed, not realizing where he was.

"Vice, wala pa tayo sa kwarto. Tayo ka dyan.." Vhong pulled his arm and tried to stand him up, "Ako na bahala dito K."

"Kurba!" Vice said with a drunken grin, "Love youuuuuuuuu! I.. I really do..." he opened his eyes for a split second before diving in to hug K.

K hugged him back, trying not to fall backwards as he was putting too much weight on her, "Vice, get some rest na. I'll see you in the morning." she slowly pulled away. She turned to Vhong and nodded with a smile, "Goodnight Vhong. Ikaw na bahala dyan ha. If you need help, just get me."

Vhong nodded and took Vice from K, "Tara na Vice ng makatulog na yang mahal mo."

"Goodnight." K said as she closed the door. Once they were out, she leaned back on the door and sighed with a smile.

-.-.-.-.-

Later that morning... 

Surprisingly, Vice and Anne didn't really suffer from that much hangover. The gang had breakfast together and planned to spend their final day with some beach activities.

Vhong along with Jugs and Teddy decided to get them some food while Anne laid a towel on the sand and then went sunbathing along with Nikki and Karylle. Vice and Billy played volleyball nearby. Vice got bored afterwards so he went to the girls.

"Ano pa ba magagawa dito Kurba?"

K looked up lifting her sunglasses, "Gusto mo mag jetski?"

Vice thought about it, didn't seem like a bad idea, "Yeah. Tara!" he offered his hand to K, "Kayo Anne? Nikki?" the girls smiled but shook their heads.

"We'll let you have some alone time." Anne said nudging Nikki, "Right?"

"Kayo talaga!" Karylle said as she took Vice's hand and pulled herself up. She adjusted the black bikini top she was wearing and wiped the sand off her dankal shorts. She looked up at Vice again once she was ready, "Wipe the drool Mr Viceral."

-

"Marunong ka K?"

"Yes." she said as they walked to their jetski, "Ikaw ba?"

"Di pa ako nakakapag ganyan eh." he said scratching his head, "Ikaw na mag drive ha."

"Okay." she said getting on the jetski. Vice sat behind her and settled himself by putting his arm around her waist.

"Bet na bet ko toh."

"Wala pa nga eh."

"Ay."

"Hindi naman kailangan sobrang higpit Vice." K said noticing how tight he had his arms wrapped around her waist, "Taking advantage ka ha!"

"Mahigpit ba? Hindi kaya." he said sniffing her hair.

-

"OH MY GOSH K!!!!!! Ang sarappppp!" he shouted through the loud motor and hugged her tighter, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Hahahaha!" she said as she did a quick left turn, "Do you wanna drive?" she asked turning her head making their faces too close to each other again.

"Sige, pa-try." he said and put his hands on top of hers. Karylle slowly took her hand off and put them on Vice's thighs.

"Waaaaaah!! Ang saya pala nito K!" Vice laughed. Karylle leaned back and rested her head on his chest, "Pakiss nga!" he said and kissed her on the forehead.

-

"Why didn't I bring Erwan along?! I'm so inggit!" Anne said as she watched the two.

Little did Karylle and Vice know, their friends have been watching them ever since they got onto the jetski. They witnessed the genuine sweetness and happiness of the two as they spent time with one another. Anne even took a picture of them with the sun shining brightly, they appeared as silhouttes. Anne instantly put the picture up on Instagram, captioning it,

"This picture makes me super duper happy <3"

-.-.-.-.-

A/N: Once again, thank you for the support! 1 more chapter and an epilogue to go!!!!!!! Tira-tira!!! ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 7.3K 72
This is a crazy story of two people who used to be best friends before a disaster happens. Will this turn to be a beautiful disaster? This is differe...
43K 1.5K 100
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
40.2K 1K 53
Ever been to the countryside, away from all the blinding city lights, and see thousands if not millions of stars twinkle in the night sky? Their beau...
112K 3.8K 57
(n) when you get to where you were intending to go, but forget why you were going there in the first place. 「 A LeAga Fanfiction 」