hotel room (halsey)

By writingrauhl

you never know what can happen when two girls are given the same hotel room. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
HOME

18

4.9K 198 76
By writingrauhl

Ashley

I awoke the next morning with a stiff neck, a drool covered cheek, and heavy eyes.

I cringed as the bright sunlight shone through the car windows and brought me back to reality. It was the morning and I had no place to stay.

Maya said we would figure out what to do today, but I couldn't face her without feeling guilt rush through my body.

Yawning, I slid the blanket off myself and unlocked the car doors, deciding that it would be better to speak with Maya sooner than later.

My stomach growled as I made my way up to our hotel room, probably because I hadn't eaten since before going to the club. The bottoms of my feet ached with every step I took because of the now-hardened scabs, and my throat was scratchy. My hair most likely looked like a mess and I had no shoes on which was the reason why I attracted so much attention as I stumbled across the lobby.

Arriving at our door, I noticed that Maya was just down at the other end of the hallway. We both stepped in front of the door at the same time, Maya awkwardly mumbling "good morning" and pushing it open so I could step in.

She sat on the couch, waiting for me to find a place to sit so we could start our discussion. God, this was going to be rough.

I sat before her on the floor, crossing my legs and picking at the skin around my fingernails as we sat in a dreaded silence, waiting for someone to speak up first.

"How did you sleep?" I started, my voice coming out scratchy.

"Fine," She said with no emotion whatsoever. "And yourself?"

"Great, thanks," I lied through my teeth. I didn't want her to know how uncomfortable it was to sleep in the car.

"So," She started, her voice trailing off.

"So," I repeated, wondering what she was going to say.

"I really thought about this last night and I feel like it would be best if we stopped seeing each other."

Her soft voice was now sharp and edgy, causing me to freeze up at her words. I sat in shock, staring at her for a sign of emotions of any sort.

"Wait, you're kidding, right?" I asked nervously, laughing. She continued to stare at me with the same, blank expression in her eyes.

"No. You can stay in this hotel since you're recording your new album and the main studio is here. I'll find a hotel in another city. You won't have to worry about me."

"You can't!" I replied sadly, my voice raising. "You can't leave me."

She sighed and frowned.

"You should have thought of that before you cheated on me, Ashley."

"I know, Maya! I should've, but I was drunk and being stupid, you have to understand," I pleaded, my eyes once again starting to glisten with tears that were threatening to fall.

"I spent all night thinking of whether or not I should forgive you. It would be too hard to just act like nothing ever happened between us. Plus, I don't even know if I can trust you anymore."

I sniffed and looked away, finding interest in the wall, staring at it to save myself the tears from looking at her pained expression.

"Please don't cry, Ashley. Whatever happened is the past and we can't control how things work out sometimes," She said, laughing sadly before continuing. "My time with you was greater than I could've ever asked for, but unfortunately, it's gonna have to come to an end."

I nodded my head numbly, not even able to react by speaking. It felt as if someone had ripped my heart out of my chest and ran it over with a car. Way to go, Ashley, you just lost the most important person in your life.

"I do have one more thing to say to you," She said quietly, biting her lip.

"Yeah?" I croaked.

"I love you. I love you so much and I hate myself for it. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you earlier. I love you with all my heart, Ashley Nicolette Frangipane," She replied, her lip quivering.

"Fuck," I muttered. "I love you so much."

I stood up rapidly and rushed towards her, attacking her in a bone-crushing hug and holding her tight as I cried into her shoulder.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," I whispered through tears, sobbing uncontrollably.

She squeezed me tightly and rubbed my back as I clung onto her body. I pulled away from the hug and stared at her in the eyes, my tears obscuring my vision.

"Love of my life," I whispered, biting my lip to keep it from quivering so much.

She sighed and stared at me, wiping my tears away.

"Kiss me, please. One last time," She choked out, her words ringing through my ears.

I spent no time in leaning forward, attacking her lips with mine. The air around us was so gloomy and saddening, but our kiss was lustful and passionate.

We kissed as if our lips would never meet each other again, moving quickly and panting heavily in between. My chest rose and fell at an accelerated pace as her fingers tangled themselves in my hair, grabbing a fistful while deepening the kiss. She moaned and I pushed her body back, now straddling her as she laid down.

"Let me fuck you one more time," I breathed against her lips, my throat dry and my voice coming out demandingly.

I kissed under her ear, down her neck, and removed her shirt as fast as I could. Leaving a bunch of soft kisses on her stomach, my hands gripped her hips to keep her from wiggling around.

My lips stopped right under her belly button, the button of her shorts teasing me to take them off. With no hesitation, I eagerly pulled them off, causing the button to pop off and the shorts to go flying across the room.

She moaned in pleasure as I pulled her panties to the side, wasting no time in licking her. I sucked and licked continuously, causing her to pant heavily and push my head down into her crotch until I couldn't breathe.

My nose and mouth buried themselves into her, the sweet taste of her lingering on my tongue. I rubbed her with my fingers, licking them first before moving them in circular motions. She squealed and moved under my touch as I slowly put my finger in her, curling it on my way in.

I pumped my finger in and out, resulting in her moans to increase and her back to rise and arch itself under my touch.

"So sweet," I breathed against her, flicking my tongue around as my finger worked inside of her.

She let out a high pitched moan before releasing a deep breath, her back returning back down.

"Fuck," She breathed out, her legs shaking.

"I'm going to miss you," I said, raising myself up and straddling her once more. I kissed her lovingly and moved my tongue with hers, allowing her to savor her own taste.

"I don't know if I want you to leave. God, I'm so confused," She cried out, leaning her forehead against mine.

"I don't have to leave," I said, staring at her intently. She closed her eyes for a minute, thinking.

"Please stay. I'm so attached to you, Ashley. I can't be without you," She finally said.

My heart raced at her words and my lips turned up into a small smile.

"I love you, baby. I'm so sorry," I said excitedly, leaving kisses all over her face, causing her to giggle uncontrollably.

"Stop," She laughed, pushing me off. "Now, listen. Nothing is going to be the same as it ever was before, I hope you know. I still want to be with you, but I won't be as trusting as I was. Don't blow it this time. I'm way too attached to you."

"I'm gonna do everything in my power to gain your trust again, I promise, babe. I love you so fucking much," I said, linking my fingers with hers.

She smiled and averted her gaze to our hands, her cheeks turning pink.

"I love you, too. Now lay back and let me taste you," She said seductively, pushing my body until it collided straight with the cushion of the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 12
Gender doesn't matter when it comes to love
181K 4.6K 20
"can we still be bestfriends after what just happened"
3.5K 211 13
so much pain in these pretty blue veins