19

Ashley

Maya and I laid tangled in the white sheets, the warm rays from the sunrise beaming into our hotel room.

"Good morning, my beautiful girlfriend," I said, kissing her temple.

She smiled shyly and covered her face.

"Don't look at me right now. I look like a mess and my breath probably smells like crap," She laughed, her voice coming out muffled because of her hands over her face. Her body rolled over to the side, not facing me anymore.

"Turn around," I laughed, poking her sides. "Your breath always smells, it's not just in the morning."

She gasped and turned around, smacking my chest. This earned a few deep laughs from her which made me smile instantly.

"Do we have any plans for today?" She asked as I pulled her body into mine.

"Might have to go to a few meetings, but I don't know for sure," I sighed, rubbing the side of her leg.

She nuzzled her head into my chest and  I placed my lips on top of her head, letting them linger for a minute.

"You know, I was thinking-" She began, but was cut off by the sound of knocks on the door.

I frowned and she pulled away from our warm embrace, leaving me cold and lonely.

"Let me see who it is," I said, quickly climbing out of the sheets and walking towards the door.

I opened it and saw a very familiar face. Her smooth hair was slicked back in a ponytail, her eyes were glowing, and a deep, red lipstick coated her lips.

Sky.

"How the fuck did you find me?" I whisper-shouted, looking around to see if Maya had gotten out of bed.

She smirked and crossed her arms, leaving them perched under her perky chest. Fuck, Ashley. Stop looking.

"I have my ways," Sky said, winking.

"I don't know how you did, but I'm giving you a minute to leave before I call security," I warned, my face now hardening, and my voice going cold and strict.

"Ash?" Maya called out from the bedroom. "Who's at the door?"

"The hotel maid, they have a few questions about our room!" I yelled back, lying straight to her. I bit my lip anxiously, looking over at Sky. She chuckled silently and rolled her eyes at my pathetic excuse for a lie. Surprisingly, Maya believed it. She replied a quick "okay" and the room went silent again. My girlfriend is way too trusting.

Sighing, I shut the door behind me and stepped out for a minute, wanting to talk to Sky where Maya couldn't hear.

"What do want from me?"

She licked her lips and smirked once more, looking me up and down.

"I wanna know why you left me in the club. We had a connection, babe, and you know it," She said quietly, slightly pushing her breasts together with her arms, clearly trying to seduce me.

I gulped and averted my eyes back up to her face.

"Sky, I've had a girlfriend from the beginning. What we did was a mistake and I want you to forget about it because clearly, you're way too obsessed over it," I said, slight irritation building up inside of me.

"How was I supposed to know that you had a girlfriend? You're the one who willingly went along with all of it. I bet you liked my fingers up in your little-" She taunted, her voice becoming edgy and provocative.