The Salvatore Witch...

By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... More

The Salvatore Witch...
damons_girl21 Part
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
Let The Partay Begin
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
why do I feel the need to yell?
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.
WHAT! I can't be grounded!
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
The Rock Door
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
The Emotionless Witch.
Would she save you?
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Damon -.-
Power drain
Trouble in Paradise?
Authors Note!
Update

PARTAY!

1.7K 38 8
By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

I looked up at the ceiling with what was probably a puzzled look on my face.

Nik, Nik. No matter how many times I repeated that over and over in my head I still couldn’t get it to stick.

My Nik, My Nik came back, like he promised.

My phone vibrated on the bedside table, I was tempted not to answer it, but I was curious.

And yes I am well aware that there is a saying Curiosity killed the cat. Too bad I’m not Katherine.

Niklaus:

I thought id load my number into your contacts.

I can tell your thinking about me love.

I laughed at his boldness, but from the great many memories that I once again had control over, I could remember that he had always been like that.

But I was still mad at him for making me forget all those days.

But I’m sure he had a real reason to.

_ _ _ _ _

It was 11:34 and Damon still wasn’t back, I was beginning to get worried, the look on his face when he left scared me beyond belief.

Stefan arrived home with Elena at least half an hour ago, he probably couldn’t tell I was here due to the lack of movement on my behalf.

I groaned when my stomached grumbled.

I slipped off my bed, yes slipped, as in I had silk sheets on my bed, so I fell flat on my face, or in this case, my already sore cheeks.

I walked down stairs rubbing at my cheek and pulled out some stuff to make an omelette.

Once I had my omelette I sat down in the sitting room practising my unimpressed look for when Damon got home.

One thing that had always helped me when I was hurt was making a joke out of life, which I was tempted to end.

Yeah I was having suicide thoughts. Believe me this is like having cows on the moon, it’s never happened. But I had cause.

Aphrodite probably hated me. Tyler was never going to talk to me ever again, if he did Nik would scare him away.

But instead of acting on my irrational thoughts, I walked out to my car and drove to the next town over.

When I arrived I stopped outside the nearest electrical store and lit a small flame in my palm I sent it shooting forward into the wooden frames surrounding the windows, when it sparked I was satisfied, I watched at the building went up in flames.

I felt a hand place its self on my shoulder. Of course it would have to have a person to do that.

I turned around to face Nik "Still as destructive as ever aren’t we love?"

“I’d be boring if I wasn’t, wouldn’t I?” I laughed as he remembered saying that to me a few times in the past.

“What can I say? I like my girls feisty” he laughed.

“There better only be one girl Niklaus” I warned jokingly

We walked around town for awhile, destroying a few things here and there, catching up.

The things Nik had done recently hadn’t worried me a bit, he un-daggered Elijah, and sent him on some death mission, which was hardly surprising.

Elijah was a much stronger vampire than Nik, not that id ever admit it out loud, so he’d live to tell another tale.

“So love, what have you spent all these years doing?” Nik asked snapping me out of my very private thoughts.

“Well... where to start? Uh... Hmm... Well I got shut in a mental institution a few years back-”

“I was wondering why those sort of antics sounded familiar, carry on love”

“I went to Paris, got drunk with one of my vampire buddies, we threw confetti off the Eifel tower... attempted to assassinate the president, just to see if it was possible, which fortunately it wasn’t possible, although if I had used my powers... he might not be alive”

“Sounds like you had fun, didn’t you love?”

“Eh? It was fun... for a while then I got bored, went home and blah blah blah, here I am and here you are viola!”

He chuckled “we should get back before your brothers worry too much Megan”

“Stefan’s already got wrinkles, what's another few?”

“I suppose your right love, as per usual, but we still have to get you back, I’d prefer it if Stefan and Damon didn’t lock you in the cellar if they found out who you were with”

“Id burn it down and you know it, but fine... if it will make you happy...”

“Very” he stated, smiling more than I had seen him smile in years... since I had seen him that is he hoisted me up onto his back so I had my arms wrapped around his neck

He used his vampire speed to run back to the Salvatore boarding house, he put me down gently as if I was made of porcelain “Now promise me love, that you won’t tell those brothers of yours that you were with ‘Mr creepy stalker guy’ ok?”

“Ha ha. I won’t I’d like to be able to leave the house in the morning, you know I won’t tell”

“Just to make sure. You will not tell Damon and Stefan who you were with” he compelled me

“I wasn’t going to tell them you idiot, I'm not talking to you anymore”

“Really love?” he questioned raising one of his eyebrows and crossing his muscular arms

To prove a point to him, I walked up the steps to the boarding house and walked inside without blinking.

I heard his soft chuckle echo from outside the door, and the whoosh of air signalling he was gone.

I let out a breath and sat down with a glass of whiskey just as Damon walked in with a determined look on his face.

“No” I stated as he looked at me

“No what?”

“No I'm not helping you with your diabolical plans, that's if you’ve got any, and the look on your face says you do, so spill”

“Fine, I’m going to get drunk coz I DONT CARE!” he yelled and started dancing around, which for Damon means that he was already drunk beyond the norm.

---

I looked at Damon as he drowned a full bottle of scotch.

What happened to make him want to get drunk?

More to the point where is bloody Stefan?

“Damon, are you ok?” I asked sheepishly

I looked at my older brother who was behaving like a two year old would.

“Just peachy lovely darling little sister” he smiled grabbing my hands and dancing me around in a circle.

I frowned, and then though of something that would stop our house ending up looking like a volcano and a twister had sex.

“Sonno” I said, quitet enough so that he wouldnt hear it untill last second

He frowned as he clicked and then he fell asleep in a mess on the floor.

I shook my head and walked upstairs to find my crystals and spell book.

When I got back down stairs there was a sexy looking english man in my living room looking at my brother strangely

I shrugged “He was being a moron and I dont peticularly want my house looking like a volcano and a twister had sex”

“such a vivid bunch of words megan, so I see nothings changed on your part?”

I shook my head “although your lovley brother gave me my memories back, and im ignoring him now”

“he said something like that when he got home before”

“So Elijah, how’s life, better than being trapped in a box with a dagger through your heart?”

“Much better love, much better, although, I can say, life was much nicer when nik wasnt threatining my life every few minutes”

“Touche” I smiled “touche, he can be an ass-hat cant he?”

“He can, he can cant he love?”

I nodded and walked over to my second favourite origional and hugged him “Lovley to see you Elijah”

“You too Megan, you too” he laughed

__ Damon __

I walked into the grill after i left tylers house, i saw stefan and elena making out in the corner booth.

I frowned and slipped onto one of the bar stools, compelled the bar tender to keep my glass full.

When someome from my past walked in.

Not the nicest way i could have found the devil herself, but... none the less here she is.

“Damon, Darling, lovley to see you again” She smiled revealing her pearly white teath.

“Aphordite, i told you to get out of my sight” i hissed.

Aphrodite was megans big sister, yet she couldnt give a shit if she was upset.

“But Damon, baby, you love me” she laughed, as if it was funny running her hand down my arm

“Aphrodite, I told you already, I don’t care about you, you wouldn’t even give your little sister a second look, do you know how much that must have hurt her? You are such a bitch to her, get out of my fucking sight, now” I hissed

“You don’t mean that Damon, your just upset because Megan interrupted our make out” she smiled, once upon a time that would have worked for me, but I was unbelievably pissed at her.

“No Aphrodite, I'm pissed at you. Fuck off and get out of my sight” I dropped my fangs and hissed at her

“You’re in love with Megan” she whispered “You prefer that little bitch over me, fine, fine, I’ll go, but be warned, this isn’t over Damon. Its far from over” and that is when she looked exactly like her best friend, the evil smile she gave me was scary, it looked like something Katherine would do if she was pissed.

I bashed my head against the bar and ordered a whole tray of shots.

Less than half an hour all of the alcohol that I had drunk was completely gone, the buzz was good, only now I had to go home.

I slipped into my car and started driving thinking about what Aphrodite had said, did I really like Megan? That would be sick, she’s my half sister, it would be wrong.

Why did life hate me so much?

I slammed on the brakes and looked up to the window, Megan’s tiny shadow was dancing across the windows.

I walked up to the door and walked in

“No” she stated looking me square in the eyes, her sparkeling black eyes shining with annoyance

“No what?” I said frowning

“No I'm not helping you with your diabolical plans, that's if you’ve got any, and the look on your face says you do, so spill” she frowned

“Fine, I’m going to get drunk coz I DONT CARE!” I yelled at the top of my lungs

She looked at me her eyes filled with amusement as I drowned a bottle of 30 year scotch.

“Damon are you ok?” she whispered.

I was tempted to tell her what Aphrodite had said to me when we were down at the grill, but the look on her face made me decide against it.

She was worried about me. I don’t like it when people worry about me. I'm Damon Salvatore. I can take care of myself.

“Just peachy lovely darling little sister” I laughed, falsely and began spinning her around the house.

She had a look of intense concentration on her face, then her eyes widened.

“Sonno” she whispered quietly

I fell to a heap on the floor.

__ Megan Annabelle Salvatore __

I frowned and tried tugging Damon up the stairs, but he was to bloody heavy, so I left him lying on the floor, half way up the stairs.

No doubt he’d wake up with a blinding headache and a massive hangover, with and aching body to go with it.

C’mon! It was the first thing I thought of!

Actually I did think of kissing him... But that would be more awkward than watching Stefan when he was still on ripper mode having girls lick ice cream off his chest.

Seemed to be one of his more favourite past times back in the days.

I flopped back down on my bed when I lugged my lazy ass up stairs.

Which took me longer than it should have done, but I was being lazy, not unusual for this time of the night.

I flicked on the massive tv and went straight to the music chanel.

Taylor swifts ‘Girl at home’ came on.

I have to say, I'm not an overly big Taylor swift fan, but it seemed to fit the moment perfectly.

I snuggled into my bed listening to the music that was flooding through my ears, I hummed the tunes softly for a while, when sleep finally consumed me.

__ __ __ __ __

I awoke to complete and utter silence. Which was unusual being as how this was the Salvatore boarding house, and the Salvatore’s were notorious for arguing with each other.

I shifted my weight slightly and my hip crashed into a big purple and grey box with a string of ribbons tied around the outside.

I frowned and hoisted the heavy box onto my lap, I tore the ribbons off and the box fell open.

There was my three favourite series of books. Harry potter, Lord of the rings and twilight, which is funny because I actually live with vampires.

Just so we make this certain. They don’t sparkle!

Well... they do if you tip body glitter on Damon... whoops?

I walked down stairs with the box of books hovering in front of me.

Damon was sitting in his usual chair with his eyes shut and a glass of brandy in front of him.

“Have a nice sleep Damon?” I asked smiling mischievously

“Yes actually. By the way thank you for leaving me on the stairs” he scowled at me

I smiled like the angel I was faking to be “That's good... anyway... what's all this?”

“Your birthday present, duh” he retorted.

I looked around the house for a calendar. Which we didn’t have.

I settled in the chair next to damon and stole his phone, because I had left mine upstairs.

Sure enough it was my birthday, which means it’s Stefan’s in four days.

I frowned “How old am I now?” I questioned damon

“Uh... well Stefan’s... um... 162? I think?”

“That makes me... um? 159?”

Stefan walked in with Caroline and Elena “Happy Birthday!” they both yelled

“Thanks guys” I raised my eye brow at Stefan who was having trouble hiding his smile

“Stefan!” I yelled “what have you done!”

Lexi walked into the room and picked me up in her arms and spun me around laughing

“I missed you sooo much lex!” I yelled

“Me too babes me too” she laughed

“well I know I won the race... but its my turn to throw a party” Stefan laughed

I nodded

__ __ __ __ __

Half an hour later Stefan and Damon had convinced me to go shopping with Caroline and Elena, we met bonnie at the mall.

I roamed aimlessly around the mall picking up heaps of stuff that I liked.

I had filled the boot of Damon’s car with all of my dresses and shoes so far.

I picked up a whole arm full of striped tee shirts and cardi’s with a few tights and ripped black jeans.

We met back up at the food court and got some burgers and chocolate milkshakes.

Caroline’s and Elena’s phones beeped in short succession of each others

Care laughed at hers

Elena frowned.

Care passed me her phone

Damon:

Dinner at the grill?

Club the next town over?

Tell Mgs she 4got her phone.

.D.

“Wow, ok then food then party!” I yelled “lets go peoples! I want to PARTAY!”

______________________________

A/N: in like super tired!

This is only half of the chapter!

Ill post the rest later!

Tomorow!

XX CarolineCareBear XX

_____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 9.9K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
648K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
981K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...