One Night ( A Riker Lynch Fan...

De fatunicorn37

Tessie's life was tangled in knots. She didn't know where to go. Abandoned by a boyfriend she never truly kne... Mais

intro
Chapter 1: Getting Ready
Authors note....
Chapter 2: Who's That?
Chapter 3: Tingles
Chapter 4: The Plan
Not an update...
AHHH!
Chapter 6: Up Close
Chapter 7: Tempers Rise
OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZINK!!!
Chapter 8: The Morning After
Chapter 9: The Pep Talk
800 READS!!!!!! WHAT?!
ERMAHGERD 1000 RERDS
I'm sorry
THIS ISNT OKAY
BACK ON TRACK... sorta
how to write a trash book: a novel by me

Chapter 5: Is this for real?

138 5 1
De fatunicorn37

Previously on One Night:

"Yeah, her name is Tessie."

"Oh yeah, I think I remember her! Wasn't she the girl who made us sign her napkin? She was hot," said Rocky.

"Yeah she was, but she's mine!" I shot a dirty look at Rocky.

"Whoa, calm down bro," said Rocky.

Ignoring the chaos, Ross piped up, "all we need now is a plan."

"I think I got one," said Ratliff.

Tessie's POV:

I checked my phone after buying myself a water at the concession stand. I got a text from Emily asking me where is was and that Ryland had just finished up. I texted her that I was on my way back. After checking with a person that worked there, I found out that I was all the way on the other side of the building than were my seat was. Finally, I made it to the double doors on the side of the auditorium that I was supposed to be. There was a man at the door who I believe had taken my ticket the first time I went inside. I dug mine out of mine back pocket and showed it to him. He shook his head.

"Hear that?" he said, pointing him thumb at the doors behind him, "the show's already started, I can't let you in until there is a break in the songs. It's the rules."

I huffed, I was annoyed. I really couldn't wait to see Riker again. But I could hear the muffled song through the doors, and it sounded really good.

All of a sudden I could hear the tune of the song change. They must've just gone straight into their second song! Now I have to wait another 3 minutes!

After probably the longest 7 minutes of my life had past, the man let me through the doors.

RIker's POV

As we started our first song, I scanned the crowd. I couldn't seem to find Tessie anywhere. I knew that since she went to the meet and greet that she has VIP tickets and is probably in that section. I tried to make it look like I was into the song but I really was just trying to find Tessie. Then the song ended and we launched into the second song. I was really frustrated that I couldn't find her but I couldn't let that show. I was pretty sure the rest of the band had noticed how tense I was. I caught Rydel's eye and she looked at me with what I'm pretty sure was a "calm-down-she's- probably-in-the-bathroom" look. (I don't know that's just what I thought it was ) That made me calm down a bit until the song ended. Ross stepped up to the microphone and started talking to the crowd.

I heard Ratliff whisper from behind me, "Don't worry, she could be in the bathroom."

"Yeah, that's the vibe I got from Ry-" I cut myself off because the door opened on the side of the auditorium. I squinted. It was Tessie! I had the impulse to just run off stage and to her but Ratliff brought me back to reality. He must've seen Tessie too.

"Wait, stick to the plan!" he said.

We played 'What Do I Have to Do' next. It was funny because this song pretty much described how i felt about her. I sang all of my words straight to Tessie, hoping she would get the hint. When Ross and Rocky went into the guitar solo we had added to the middle of the song, I knew it was time to start my plan.

Tessie's POV

Once I found my seat I realized it was directly in front of Riker. When I looked up at him it looked like he was looking at me! But then I realized he was probably looking at another girl behind me.

Just as I got to my seat R5 started their 3rd song.

"I love this song!" screamed Emily

I swayed slightly in place and listened to the lyrics

'Cuz you walk into the room, girl you know you got it
Baby look around, you got a lot of options
What do I have to do? What do I have to do?
You're looking like a queen, walking through the palace
Fallin' on my knees, babe I'm losing balance
What do I have to do?
to be the ladies choice?

(A/N I know that the correct lyrics are 'to be the latest choice' but that lyric is what I thought Ross sung when I first heard the song and I thought it would make more sense to the story somehow if I made 'to be the ladies choice' the lyric. So don't go after me in the comments saying "Those aren't the right lyrics!" so yeah, anyway back to the story)

I laughed at the last lyric. I noticed Riker seemed to be looking straight at me when he sang. I let my hopes up for a second until I realized that he was probably looking at a focal point behind me. I saddened.

Then the guitar solo came.

Riker seemed to be motioning towards some lucky girl to come meet him at the side of the stage. He seemed to be looking at me. All the girls in the area were screaming and looking around and trying to figure out who he was looking at.

Then he pointed. I froze.

He was pointing straight at me. This time I knew for sure that he was looking at me but I couldn't move. But I didn't have to. To the left of me, Emily squealed, hugged me tightly from the side, and moved toward the side of the stage. Then I realized that he wasn't looking at me, but at Emily. My heart sunk lower than the floor.

Riker's POV

Tessie clearly wasn't getting it when I motioned to her. Plus all the girls around her were wondering who I was gesturing to. So I tried pointing to her. Her eyes widened. The girl who was standing next to her (who I assume was her friend, judging by the way they hugged each other). The girl screamed and ran to the side of the stage. I sighed. So much for that plan. But I realized that I could work around it, all was riding on the hope that the two were friends.

Emily's POV

OH MY GOD!!! Riker Lynch wants to talk to me! ME!I squeal, hug Tessie and push my way to the side of the stage. When I finally stumbled out, I was face to face with THE Riker Lynch. It was all I could do not to extreme fangirl.

"Hey I just was wondering something real quick. I have to get back up on stage." he said, out of breath even though it was only the 3rd song. "Are you with that dark curly haired girl?"

My smile dropped slightly. He wanted to talk about Tessie, not me. But at the same time, Riker Lynch was talking to me. "Oh, you mean Tessie? Yeah, she came with me."

Riker nodded and turned back to the band. He must have been running out of time before he had to be back onstage. He fumbled around in his pockets until he found what he was looking for. "Here ," he said, handing me two slips of paper , "these are backstage passes . Give these to the security guard at the end of the hallway on the North side of the auditorium. The guard will let you meet us after the show. Make sure you don't lose these or give them to anyone else other than your friend Tessie. Now I gotta go!" he ran back on stage.

I pushed back through the crowds. When I got back to Tessie, I noticed she was looking kinda down. But I knew just what would cheer her up.

"Tessie!" I yelled near her ear, since the band had started the next song. "Look what I got!" I waved the passes in her face. I look of confusion came over her features. "They're backstage passes to meet the band after the show!" I explained. Her confused look turned into one of surprise and then excitement.

Tessie's POV

Maybe I would have a chance with Riker after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

So, how was it? It's kinda longer then usual, but I think it's a good length. Do you think that Tessie has a chance with Riker? I don't know why I'm asking that because I'm pretty sure you know where this story it heading. I'd love your feedback! Also sorry for lying and saying that I was going to update twice last time. I got caught up with homework. :/

Insider Knowledge (I/K): This story was inspired by the YouTube video where Riker kisses the fan at the start of Cali Girls at the side of the stage and then fist bumps Rocky afterwards. You know, that video? It basically inspired this chapter which inspired this book. So now you know.

Don't forget to comment and vote and spread the news about my story! (It'd be nice if you did)

Thanks to the moon and back (I don't know, I was trying to be creative). Loves and hugs!

~ (fatunicorn37)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

112K 1.9K 35
"We'll always love you. That's a promise, Rei," Riker said. "Yeah, no matter what, we'll always stick together," Ross said. "You can always count on...
49.2K 771 30
Ross and Laura had been bestfriends ever since they were little. Until Ross introduced her to his family. Riker started developing feelings for her. ...
86.3K 2.2K 56
"You're so incredibly strong to be able to live through such a difficult life. If that's not the true definition of beauty - being that strong - then...
7.5K 188 24
Rocky and Riley had been best friends for as long as they could remember. Throughout all of the hardships Riley had gone through, he was the only per...