Mated to a Dork {Camren}

By CaptainDinah

High school. The place where you have your typical social groups: the jocks, the nerds, the drama geeks, the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 10

52.8K 1.6K 2.3K
By CaptainDinah

i found the picture hilarious thank you anna3360 for sending it to me
idk if it's real prob not
~~

"What are your plans tonight?" Lauren asked Normani as they were packing up from practice. It was Friday afternoon, she would meet up with Camila but she decided she should hang out with Normani.

"Oh, well it's the full moon tonight," Normani said, pulling the last things out of her gym locker.

"Okay?" Lauren raised an eyebrow. "So?"

Normani gave Lauren a look. It took a few seconds for Lauren to register what that meant.

"Oh, right. Wolf time,"

"You know for someone who claims to be as smart as you are you're kinda dumb, Miss I Got Into Miami's Most Expensive School On Scholarship," Normani smirked.

"Fuck off. Why does the full moon affect what you're doing?"

"Dinah invited me to watch movies with Ally and Zayn while they go run around,"

"That's a weird invitation,"

"Eh. It couldn't hurt. You should come. I'm pretty sure it would just be us four," Normani and Lauren exited the gym. It was about 5, Normani told Dinah she would be over at 8.

"Do you think they would mind?" Lauren asked. She either had the option of hanging out with Normani and those weird wolf people or spend the night at home, her dad would probably force her to watch one of those cheesy family movies. She decided to go with the first one.

"It will be fine, I think. Dinah said it's basically going to be an empty house,"

~~

"Ally... I told you I don't want you to smother her," Dinah said, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I'm not going to smother her!" Ally insisted as she put the fifth batch of cookies in the oven. "Maybe all of these cookies are for the boys!"

Shawn popped his head into the kitchen. "Cookies?"

"They're not for you they're for the guest," Ally said, wiping her hands on her apron.

"Normani won't eat four thousand cookies, Ally," Dinah sighed.

Ally shrugged. "You never know. Besides you can eat them tomorrow morning if you don't eat a bunny or Bambi or something,"

"Oh my god, Ally, that was one time!" Dinah exhaled. "You need to get over it! I'm a wolf, I eat meat!"

"That was a precious animal!"

"The others eat animals all the time!"

"And if the others jumped in front of a car would you too?"

"Well... probably!" Dinah waved her hands around. "Camila is my Alpha! I basically have to do what she does!"

"Well with that attitude maybe you won't get cookies,"

"Ally-"

"No, I don't want to hear it,"

Dinah sighed, watching Ally exit the kitchen. Maybe it was a bad idea to invite Normani if she wasn't going to be there.

She checked the clock; it was 7:55. Normani would be here soon and sundown was at 8:13. Dinah thought she would have about five minutes to spend with Normani before she had to leave.

PSA that it is 7:55. Put on your comfy clothes now, we head out at 8:08 Camila sent. Dinah trudged into the den to see Zayn sitting with Camila at the coffee table looking over a map, Halsey mindlessly flipping through the TV channels next to them.

"Hey, Dinah, we have something you need to see," Zayn called over. Dinah saw that the map they made had giant X's on some areas.

"This is the general area of where you should stay tonight," Zayn instructed. "Don't go past the Harmony Rock barrier, cause of the... you know," Zayn nodded towards Halsey.

Halsey rolled her eyes. "Oh for fuck's sake, Zayn. Oh no! Stay away from the bad lands! Those are where vampires are from!" she mimicked.

"Anyways," Zayn continued. "These are the trails where the people ended up dead, I'd stay away from those, too,"

"Also I noticed some people fishing earlier today, I'd stay away from the perimeter of the lake, just in case," Halsey added, taking a look at the map.

Camila scrunched her eyebrows. "That doesn't give us a lot of space, Zayn,"

"You have some," Zayn pointed. "But, if you feel like you have to, you could go onto the other wolves' property, I think they would be fine with that, due to the circumstances,"

"And if we see the animal that's been attacking?"

"Kill it. Eat it. Drown it in the lake. Do whatever," Zayn shrugged. Camila nodded. Luke and Michael bounded down the stairs in sweatpants and boxers, chains in Luke's hands.

"Heading down to the cellar?" Halsey asked. "What'd you do?"

Luke looked down, embarrassed. "I, uh, kidnapped Lauren,"

"Noice!" Halsey nodded. "How long is your punishment?"

"Just for tonight,"

"I'd chain you up longer if it was up to me, but kidnapping! You're becoming more and more like a vampire everyday!"

"Uh, yeah," Luke stood there awkwardly, holding the chains. Michael snickered behind him.

"Well, off you go. Bea, Jacob, and Shawn already headed off. Mike, why don't you meet them at the usual spot," Zayn ordered, waving him off.

"He must have pissed you off a lot if you're chaining him up," Halsey grinned. "You're becoming more and more like a true Alpha everyday, my baby is growing up," Halsey pretended to wipe away a tear.

Camila looked down at the table. "This seems like a harsh punishment, maybe I should-"

"No, Mila, you need to act like the leader, and everyone should know to not fuck with the leader,"

There was a knock at the door. Dinah jumped up.
"I got it!"

"Dinah, we leave in five minutes!" Camila called out behind her.

Dinah opened the door to see Normani and Lauren standing outside.

"'Sup Lauser," Dinah smiled while she hugged Normani.

"We're on a nickname level now, are we?" Lauren asked, an amused smile on her face.

"I give everyone a nickname. It's an honor," Dinah flipped her hair over her shoulder dramatically.

"Hey Dinah I'm gonna head out- hello," Camila paused at the door, surprised to see Lauren and Normani at her house when there was a full moon.

"Hi Mila!" Normani smiled while Lauren gave a polite nod.

"Hey Mani, c'mere I have to show you something," Dinah said, grabbing Normani's hand and leading her inside.

"Dinah! The moon!" Camila called after. She noticed Lauren was still waiting outside.

"Hey," she said politely.

"So now is when you wolf up?" Lauren asked, laughing slightly.

Camila smiled. "Yeah, I guess,"

"So is the wolf like the one in Harry Potter, or the one in Twilight?"

Camila shuddered. "Ugh, Harry Potter is so much better than Twilight,"

"Right? Right?" Lauren asked, completely forgetting the first question. "My sister Taylor and my mom keep raving about how good Twilight is and how it's so much better than Harry Potter, but I read Twilight and I hated it! There were so many more interesting characters than Bella," Lauren rambled.

Camila stepped outside. "I know right? Like Rosalie and Alice were my favorite characters, I would have rather heard about their lives than Bella,"

"Plus, do vampires even sparkle?"

"No, they burn," Camila said casually. "They wear these rings or amulets that keep them safe, though. Twilight was so off when they talked about the supernatural stuff,"

Dinah suddenly burst out the door screaming something incoherent, running towards the heart of the woods. The two didn't notice.

"Whoa, seriously? Like in The Vampire Diaries?" Lauren asked in awe.

"Now that show is accurate," Camila laughed. "Dinah watches it religiously and I have to say they've done a pretty good job. The vampires in that do burn, and there is such thing as vervain but it doesn't burn them, it just makes them weak. That's like wolfsbane for us,"

"And the werewolf stuff?"

"They got the painful thing down, cause like, our bones reconstruct and that hurts like hell, but they don't really talk about Alpha's and Beta's.

"Teen Wolf does,"

"Now that show makes me want to rip my hair out!" Camila exclaimed. "The storyline is good and all, but they totally messed up the werewolf part! The girls and I only watched it cause, like, Dylan O'Brien,"

"I was more into Crystal Reed," Lauren chuckled. "I was so sad when she died,"

"Wait, Allison died?" Camila asked, shocked.

"You didn't know?"

"I stopped watching after the Alpha Pack season!" Camila looked so shocked and hurt it would have been hilarious if Lauren didn't feel like she just hit Camila with a truck of feels.

"Are you okay? Are you going to cry? Do you want a hug?" Lauren asked, not sure if Camila would burst into tears.

"Why would they kill her? She was my favorite! That was my ship! I love Scallison!" Camila said. Neither of the two girls noticed that it was slightly getting darker...

"I'm not sure," Lauren put her arm around Camila's shoulder. "If it makes you feel any better, my brother cried when she died,"

"This will kill Dinah, I don't think she knows," Camila sniffed. If anyone were to see them right now they would think they were being sad over a person and not a fictional character.

"Is Stiles still alive?" Camila asked.

"Yeah, but he's dating this girl named Malia that I don't like-"

"Not Lydia? This show sounds like it's going down the drain,"

"That's what I've been-"

Camila suddenly screamed as Lauren heard a sickening crack! Camila was on all fours, her left leg bent at a funny angle. In the distance, Lauren heard other people screaming.

"Oh my God, Camila, are you alright?" Lauren asked. She instantly scolded herself for asking such a stupid question. Of course she wasn't alright.

After another crack and scream from Camila, Lauren realized it was dark. She looked up and saw the full moon rising.

"Holy shit," she whispered.

Camila was on all fours, panting heavily. Her back was arched while her limbs were at funny angles.

"Camila?" Lauren croaked.

Camila's head whipped up. Lauren felt her breath catch in her throat and she felt like she might pee herself. It might have been the scariest thing she had ever seen.

Camila's eyes looked like pure gold as her teeth grew into wicked sharp canines. She was growling and panting while Lauren saw her body twist and turn and change right in front of her.

"Get. Away." Camila growled, looking at Lauren dead in the eyes.

Lauren couldn't move. She was too scared.

"Lauren!" Normani called from inside. "Get inside!"

Lauren started to see grey hair cover Camila's body as she howled in pain. Lauren started to back up slowly towards the door, but tripped over a root and fell on her butt. She shut her eyes, not wanting to see anymore.

"Lauren!" Normani called again. Lauren started to shake her head, terrified.

Suddenly, Lauren felt hot breath on her face and a low growl. She felt like she was about to throw up.

I could have been home watching movies with my family, but now I'm about to die, Lauren thought to herself. She felt a tear roll down her cheek.

The tear was quickly replaced with something warm and wet. Lauren's eyes snapped open as she stared at a big grey wolf in front of her.

"Did you just lick me?" Lauren asked, mouth hanging wide open.

The wolf snorted, which Lauren assumed was Camila laughing at her, before running away. Normani rushed out to help Lauren up.

"Are you okay?" Normani asked, worried. "She didn't hurt you, did she?"

Ally rushed out of the house. "Oh my gosh! Are you hurt? Did she bite you?"

Lauren shook her head. "No, I'm fine,"

Ally's eyes widened. "That's the first time she's ever done that,"

"First time she's ever done what?" Normani asked.

Ally took a deep breath. "That's the first time Camila faced a living thing that wasn't a wolf and didn't kill it,"

~~

"Well, Hotel Transylvania is over, what's next?" Ally asked. It was midnight, Zayn, Normani, Ally, and Lauren were watching Halloweenish movies until the pack came back. They couldn't watch super scary movies since it would give Ally nightmares.

"I heard they are making a sequel to Hotel Transylvania," Normani commented.

"We should see it together!" Ally said excitedly. "I love that movie,"

"How does that sound, Laur?" Normani asked, nudging Lauren on the shoulder. She was still shaken up about what she saw earlier.

"Hmm? Okay," Lauren muttered.

"Which movie now?" Zayn asked.

"What about Jennifer's Body?" Lauren suggested, trying to get the image of a girl transforming into a wild animal out of her head.

"I've never heard of that, who's in it?" Ally asked.

"Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried, I think," Normani said.

"I love Megan Fox, she's my celebrity crush," Lauren laughed, pushing her hair back.

Normani looked at Lauren for a moment. "That's weird. You look just like her. You have a crush on yourself,"

Lauren laughed at that while Zayn tried to find the movie. Not long after that, Lauren drifted off to sleep.

She woke up smelling muffins and cinnamon rolls. It was sunrise, Ally and Normani were asleep next to Lauren while Zayn was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

Lauren yawned and stretched before hearing the door open. She saw the Bea girl walk in covered in dirt and leaves. Instead of saying hi, Bea walked straight upstairs; Lauren thinks she was probably going to take a shower.

Next walked in Michael, who looked a lot cleaner than Bea. He waved and smiled at Lauren before walking into the kitchen to greet Zayn.

They both walked into the den and sat down quietly, not wanting to wake Normani and Ally. The door opened again and Camila walked in with twigs in her hair and blood surrounding her mouth. She gave Lauren a weak smile.

"I'm sorry if I scared you last night," she said quietly.

"Why are you covered in blood?" Lauren asked.

"Oh, uh," Camila wiped her mouth with her shirt, which made the shirt red which didn't help settle Lauren's stomach. "Dinah and I fought over a hog last night,"

"Who won?" Zayn asked. Dinah then walked in covered in more blood than Camila and a satisfied smirk on her face.

"Dinah did," Camila sighed.

"You'll get 'em next time," Dinah clapped Camila on the shoulder before walking upstairs.

"Where's Shawn and Jacob?" Zayn asked.

"Unchaining Luke," Camila looked down at Lauren. "Did I hurt you last night?"

"No," Lauren said. Camila sighed in relief.

"Oh thank god. Cause if I did, and something happened to you, I would never be able to live with myself, and-"

"Camz! I'm fine," Lauren smiled a little. "You didn't do anything to harm me,"

They smiled at each other. It was a sweet moment, but it was ruined with the one thing that Camila did not want to hear.

Hey, Mila? Shawn said in the link I have bad news

Camila groaned Don't tell me-

There's another body

~~

idk. i tried the 'lauren sees camila as a wolf thing' and idk how i executed it

question: narry or larry?

Twitter: dinahsdilemma

Tumblr: delevingnekordei

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.7K 34
Lauren Michelle, or Lauren, transfers from her college in Florida to one in California. It's the middle of the year and all the dorms are filled. Lau...
318K 8.8K 31
Lauren Jauregui is the school bully. She's hot, popular, rich. She has everything going for her, or so it seems. Camila Cabello is the school queer...
191K 5.1K 23
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui were once childhood best friends. They grew up protecting one another. When Camila turned 13 , her family's busine...
275K 8.5K 28
Five teenagers, One pack, the Maximus Lunae Pack. Follow Lauren Jauregui's journey along with her pack through complications, fights, deaths, and lov...