My Crazy Life (Kurapika x Rea...

By soraio

1st place Hunter x Hunter Watty Award (Kurapika Kurta) winner of Spring 2017 Book 2: Our Story (Y/n)'s clan c... More

Chapter One: FLASHBACK
Chapter 2: FAMILIAR
Chapter 3: So the Hunter Exam begins!
Chapter 4: Cold Moments
Chapter 5: Cooking Challenge?
Chapter 6: ~The TruTh~
Chapter 7: .:SILENT BATTLE:.
Chapter 8: Memories
Chapter 9: Relaxation~
Chapter 10: Treacherous Paths ~part one~
Chapter 11: Treacherous Paths ~part two~
Chapter 12: Treacherous Paths ~part three~
Chapter 13: The Battle of Dignity
Chapter 14: The Battle of Dignity ~part two~
Chapter 15: Rin's Coincidence
Chapter 16: Stay With Me~
Chapter 17: What Happened?
Chapter 18: A Surprising Date..?
Chapter 20: The Tears That Rolled Down His Cheeks
Chapter 21: The Fight That Goes Too Far
Chapter 22: My Last Dying Words
(A/N): Updates 2017! (please read regardless of book completion)
(A/N): Watty Awards 2017! important

Chapter 19: Kurapika's Rage

7.7K 205 201
By soraio

(A/N): Hello everyone! :3 **IMPORTANT: In case you didn't know, I'm updating my stories on weekends starting now. Sometimes it will be Saturday or Sunday but it's just a heads up :P Also, I'll make this chapter a bit more from Kurapika's mind set just so you know what's on his mind when stuff goes on ^^. Ok, I'll shut up now XD Enjoy! <3

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Goodnight Kurapika."

Kurapika awoke abruptly and sat straight up in bed. It was early in the morning; in other words it was still dark out. He looked at the digital clock sitting on top of the bedside table that read '4:38 am.' He shifted a bit uncomfortably and heard slight grunts beside him. He looked to his right and saw (Y/n) sleeping soundly. He mentally slapped himself for forgetting that she was sleeping next to him. Kurapika thought back to his dream he had and recalled that (Y/n) whispered "goodnight" to him... at least he thought it was a figment of his imagination. He hoped that it was real. When Kurapika glanced back at (Y/n), he noticed that she was still wearing the outfit she wore from last night. Her ponytail was falling out making her long (h/c) hair look a bit messy. His lips curled to a smile while he took out her ponytail letting her hair fall down to her sides. He moved the stray hairs that were covering her face. His finger tips brushed against her cheek slightly. He was about to turn his head when he saw that (Y/n)'s (favorite color) plaid shirt was shifted up a bit exposing part of her stomach, just above her belly button. Kurapika's eyes widened slightly and his cheeks were hot to the touch. He tried to look away to not let any of his self control slip out of him. He sighed quietly and lay back down onto the bed. He shifted his position and faced the opposite side of (Y/n). This was the location of the rose. He smiled contently while staring at it's beauty; this also reminded him of last night.... While his head was clouded with that thought, he realized that he couldn't fall asleep. In fact, he didn't understand what woke him up. Kurapika was slowly closing his eyes when he felt two warm arms encircle around his torso. He tensed up a bit not expecting that (Y/n) would be awake. "Kurapika..." he heard you mumble in his ear. This gave him a small shiver run down his neck and back. Kurapika turned to face you.

"(Y/n).. what are you--" He cut himself off when he saw that you weren't actually awake. You were still sleeping peacefully with your chest rising and falling. Was she talking in her sleep? He shrugged it off and attempted to fall back asleep. But as usual, something else disturbed him from sleeping. He heard clattering coming from where the window was. Kurapika bolted up from the position he was in and approached the intruder. He got his chains ready to fight whoever it was. From what Kurapika saw, it seemed to be a person in a hood clutching the scarlet red rose that he found and the vase. Kurapika was a bit puzzled and said, "Who are you?" The mysterious person looked up at Kurapika and smiled a bit. "Huh? Rin?!" Kurapika asked, "What are you doing here!" He was a bit annoyed since he didn't really know her very well.

"Sorry, I came to see (Y/n)... and um your vase was about to fall when I came through the window. So I caught it for you," she replied sheepishly, "By the way, you two are a really cute couple~"

Kurapika's cheeks burned red, "T-that does't m-matter right now! I could have killed you! Plus, why are you here at 5:00 in the morning!"

Rin jumped down from the window seal, "Yeah, well you didn't kill me and I'm here because I'm trying to hide okay?"

"Nani?" Kurapika asked.

"The Phantom Troupe figured out that you and I killed Uvogin and now they're after me. I can't believe I saved you and got caught in this mess! I only came back because of (Y/n)!" Her ocean blue eyes were glowing in the moonlight.

Kurapika sighed, "I never asked for your help."

Rin scoffed, "Without me, she would've died."

Kurapika was now ragging with anger, he could feel his vision going red. Rin sighed and left the room softly closing the door. Kurapika released his breath as well and sat down on the bed. He rested his hands on his forehead. (Y/n) still seemed to be sleeping... somehow. He was a bit relieved.. he didn't want you to know that he had a argument with Rin. Suddenly, he heard you shifting in the bed knowing that you were going to wake up. "Kurapika...? What happened?"

"(Y/n), you're awake," he responded.

"Was Rin here? I heard her voice."

"Yes... she was."

"Well, where is she?"

"I think she's in the hall..."

"Okay, I'll be right back I guess."

You left the room leaving Kurapika staring down at his own shadow....

~*~*~*~*~*~

There was a shadow cast on Rin's face when you approached her. Her back was pressed against the wall and she was still wearing her typical dark purple hood. "Rin?" you asked. She looked up at you and grinned.

"(Y/n), long time no see," she said calmly.

"Where have you been?"

"The Phantom Troupe figured out about Uvogin... they're after us now, I'm just trying to hide."

"The Phantome Troupe..." you mumbled, "let them come after me, I won't care until I get my revenge!" you said as your aura's tension increased. Rin's eyes were in shock, she didn't know how powerful your aura was since she's never actually seen you fight. After your aura became stable, Rin told you that she was going to leave again. "But why Rin?" you asked sadly.

"I just have... to," she said as she whispered the last part. Rin pulled her hood back on and left the hallway.

"Rin..."

You walked back to the room where you and Kurapika slept and saw him still sitting on the bed. His hands where in his lap with his leg spread apart. His golden blonde bangs were glistening, but once again, you couldn't see his beautiful eyes staring back at you. You've never seen him this unresponsive before. You swallowed your saliva down your dry throat as you approached him. "Kurapika you... what happened between you and Rin?"

"I really don't know," Kurapika responded plainly. You released the tension from sighing and sat next to him on the bed. You rested your head on top of Kurapika's broad shoulder. You found that it was difficult to stay awake any longer. Your eyes felt droopy and heavy.

"Are you sure?" you asked breathlessly. Kurapika paused for a second and thought about what you said; he did backlash at her.

"I might have been a bit harsh... I was just exhausted. I'll go apologize.." Kurapika turned to face you but you were already asleep. He smiled and lay you back onto the bed. Your hair was spread out on either side of you with your lips parted. In Kurapika's opinion, you are so peaceful to look at while you are sleeping. He climbed in next to you and finally closed his eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~

In the morning, sunlight streamed through the windows blinding Kurapika's vision. He sat up slowly and saw that (Y/n) was already awake. What he didn't notice was that she wasn't wearing a... shirt. She was wearing a (color) lacy bra. Fortunately, her back was facing him and she held her shirt up against her chest. Blush dusted Kurapika's cheeks while trying to lay back down pretending to sleep once again, but it failed. (Y/n) heard the shuffling of the bed and turned around. The look on her face wasn't very pleasant. "KURAPIKA!! WHAT?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASLEEP!!" She quickly took her (favorite color) t-shirt and slipped it on. The outfit that she was wearing was a t-shirt, (black/blue) jeans and (color) converse.

"U-uhh.." was all Kurapika managed to say.

"Anyways," you said while blushing as well, "you should get up, we slept in late." Kurapika looked at the digital clock that read '10:53 am.' He just nodded, but remembered something.

"Where's Rin?" he asked.

"Rin? I don't know. She just left," you said quietly, "Why?"

"I'm going to apologize to her."

"So you guys did get into a fight," you said while frowning.

"Yes... we did."

When you and Kurapika went outside, you two happened to see Rin sitting by a fountain. She looked up at you and said, "(Y/n)? Kurapika? W-what are you doing here?" she stuttered.

"Rin! Kurapika has something to tell you." you said excitedly.

"Huh?" she asked.

"Rin, gomen, I was very harsh back there. I knew you were just trying to help. Please, forgive me," he apologized. Rin sat up and smiled.

"It's alright, I forgive you." she said calmly once again.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Later at night, Light Nostrade ordered you, Kuarpika, and Melody to watch over Neon since she passed out mysteriously and was now in the hospital. The auction was currently resuming.

"Melody," Kuarpika said, "I'm going to the auction, I heard that the scarlet eyes are being auctioned there. Stay here with Neon."

"B-but Kurapika--" Light stuttered.

"Don't worry your daughter will be safe I'll be right back," Kurapika assured, "(Y/n)'s coming with me as well."

"Okay then," Light responded.

When you and Kurapika arrived to the auction, two men approached you two. "You know, the leader of the Phantom Troupe is dead."

"NANI?!" Kurapika asked with surprise. You were in just as much shock. Kurapika pushed past them and saw the lifeless corpse of Chrollo's along with the other Phantom Troupe members. Kurapika's eyes widened in disbelief as if all of his insides were crushed. (Y/n) and him never achieved they're goal. He looked over at (Y/n) and saw that she was carrying the same thoughts. Her eyes glistened in distress.

"Kurapika..." you said as you looked at him, "we can't forget, the eyes are still being auctioned."

He nodded and grabbed your hand as you rushed towards the auction site. Inside, he saw the scarlet eyes being presented. When he tried to bid 350 million jenny for them, someone else contradicted him and bid a billion for them. "Kuso!" Kurapika cursed. However, you and Kurapika finally won them over for 2.9 billion jenny.

Kurapika was carrying the scarlet eyes while his own eyes burned scarlet. His eyes were now covered by his glowing blonde hair.*

"Kurapika--" you were cut off by seeing that his shoulders were shaking up and down. Tears were streaming down his face and dripping on the ground. You grabbed the eyes and set them on the ground while hugging him tightly. Kurapika's scarlet eyes started to fade away and his tears stained your (color) shirt. He's never cried this much before.

~to be continued~

*The picture above shows what happened

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 724 21
𝘮𝘦𝘵·𝘢·𝘯𝘰𝘪·𝘢 /𝘮𝘦𝘥əˈ𝘯𝘰𝘪ə/ 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰...
200K 5.1K 29
So, this will be my first fanfiction x reader and my first fanfiction about Hunter x Hunter. You're life is turned up-side-down when your dad hires s...
233K 9.1K 81
||MODERN AU||- *Under Editing* [This will NOT include NEN... it's a modern au after all.] The tragic tale started when the blond male let you in his...
179K 5.6K 28
Winning. That's all you were going to do in the Hunter Exam. You always knew what you wanted, and always went for it. But, do you know if you want h...