✔| [1] Into The Nerd Lab

By bubbIytae

[Book 1 of the Martinez Movie Travelers™ series (MMT for short.)] Young 14 year old Valerie Swan Martinez co... More

Dedication
Chapter 1 - Meet Valerie & Lily Martinez
Chapter 2 - T.V Night
Chapter 3- Blackouts And Fires
Chapter 4 - We Are Where?!
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Hamadas
Chapter 6 - Hello San Fransokyo!
Chapter 7 - Confessions
Chapter 8 - Curiouser And Curiouser
Chapter 9 - Marshmellow Man
Chapter 10 - Villain Hunting
Chapter 11 - Wild Goose Chase
Chapter 12 - Ultimate Confession
Chapter 13 - Building And Testing
Chapter 14 - Crazy Realizations
Chapter 15 - Small Problems
Chapter 16 - A Big Problem
Chapter 17 - Boss Level
Chapter 18 - Game Over
Chapter 19 - Comfort
Chapter 20 - A Solution And A Goodbye
Chapter 21 - Not Gone
Chapter 22 - A New Adventure
THANK YOU!

Last Author's Note

71 6 3
By bubbIytae

Wow. Here I am, wrapping up my first fan fiction! It seems like yesterday, this book was just an idea in my head. And I just wanna say thank you.

Thank you to everyone SOOOO much for the support, advice and love! Thank you!!! I just can't thank you guys enough! This means the world to me! <3 Why?

Well, this was my first book ever on Wattpad! I didn't think many people would like it! About half way through this book, I decided to make it a series. (Yes. Obviously, this book will have a sequel!)

And you guys were so loving and understanding! Thank you! <333 You guys are the reason I keep writing. Thank you.

I also wanna give a thanks to my little sister. I love you so much and thank you for every magical moment we've shared. (Even if we're just bawling our eyes out from watching too much BH6, we still have some great laughs.) Anywho, you inspire me to write about Valerie and Lily. Thank you. (And keep dreaming big, love. You'll reach for the stars. I know it.)

Thanks to everyone so much and I hope to see you guys very soon!

With love (from your friend),

-DisnerdFangirl <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 9.4K 23
Recently, my parents just died. My other relatives weren't available, so I had to move to San Fransokyo. Aunt Cass, or what she told me to call her...
3.9K 98 8
male Gogo x oc Tadashi and Hiro have an older sister that was adopted by there Aunt Cass. She's not a major science nerd like her brothers, but she f...
42.1K 1.1K 20
------------ [F/N] [L/N] is one of Hiro's closest friends. She helps design all of his neat tech and new robotics while he does all the constructing...
3.9K 96 20
Princess (Y/N) (Y/L/N) of Purion is not human and born with special gifts. One Ruler believes her gifts will bring destruction, and sets out to kill...