Obsessed [h.s. au]

By LondonLightsxo

❝ What's your name?❞ ❝ I- Ione. My name is Ione.❞ ❝Nice to meet you Ione, I'm Harry.❞ ❝I know.❞ Why is it so... More

Intro
[01] Every Breath You Take
Trailer
[03] Where It All Begins
[04] Runaway With Me
[05] Runaway With Me Pt. 2
[06] Sugar
[07] About The Boy
[08] Ready To Run
[09] Flaws
[10] Story Of My Life
[11] Poison
[12] Chains
[13] Body On Me
[14] Crazy In Love
[15] I Love You
[16] If I Lose Myself
[17] Mr. Loverboy
[18] Earned It
[19] Nothing Feels Like You
[20] Like I'm Gonna Lose You
[21] Infinity
[22] Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
[23] Fool's Gold
[24] Lay Me Down
[25] Friends
[26] Change My Mind
[27] Give Me Love
[28] Pretend It's OK
[29] Half A Heart
[30] Clouds
[31] Happily
[32] More Than This
[33] Sugar We're Going Down
[34] R U Mine?
[35] A.M.
[36] Jealous
[37] End Of The Day
[38] Never Gonna Leave This Bed
[39] No Control
[40] Show Off.
[41] Flashlight
[42] I Do It All For You
[43] Ride
[44] Baby I'm Yours
[45] Halo
[Epilogue]
[Playlist]
[A/N]

[02] Something Great

961 50 26
By LondonLightsxo

Vote and Comment please xx.

+

I want you here with me,

like how I pictured it,

so I don't have to keep imagining...

                          Something Great - One Direction 

+

"I've been thinking something." Says Mark, and I turn my head to look at him, just like everyone else in the room.

"What have you been thinking?"

"Well, it's the beginning of the year, the weather is not cold yet, just chilly. Assignments haven't been given yet, we're practically free from school work." He shrugs.

"Okay, we know, but where is this going?" Rachel asks him as she goes behind him and wraps her arms around his waist.

"I thought that now, that we're all here, we can go on a camping trip this weekend." Silence falls in the whole room until Jane decides to talk.

"Why now? We had all the summer to do it, Mark."

"Ben wasn't here and there was no way, I would go camping with four girls. Alone. Besides, Rachel and I were working on the Summer. Come on it will be fun." He jumps up and down.

"You're acting like a five year old. And I'm not coming." I state and Mark frowns.

"Oh come on."

"No."

"Why?" He crosses his arms in front of his chest. His eyebrows forrow in concentration and his grey eyes look straight into mine. No wonder why Rachel fell for him, his eyes are mesmerizing.

"Because this trip will be like honeymoon for the four of you. You'll be with Rachel in your tent- doing God knows what- and Ashley with Ben will be flirting non stop. Hell no." I see Ben blushing in the corner and I roll my eyes. "I'm allergic to love."

"Since when?"

"Since I have all of you snogging in front of me. Gross!"

"Oh, come on Ione, I'll be there too." Jane interrupts my rant and I sigh. "Don't leave me with them, please." She whispers with a pleading voice into my ear.

I sigh in defeat. "Okay."

"Okay what?" Asks Rachel excitedly.

"I'll come with you."

"Thank God." I hear Jane murmur and I burst out laughing.

"Okay, everyone go sit in the sofa and pick a movie. Me and Rachel will bring the crisps and the refreshments. Go!" I push them out of the kitchen. I open the cabinets taking out the snacks and some glasses.

"You look so cute with these ears on your head." She laughs. "Where did you find them?"

"In my room. I was cleaning up and I found them under some papers, I thought it would be nice to put them on." I shrug.

" Please, let me take a picture for Instagram." She pleads. I turn around and shake my head at her while smiling.

"Okay." She squeals at my answer and her black, curly hair bounce up and down. She takes out her phone and snaps two pictures.

"And...uploaded." She announces. Then, she helps me with the bottles of the refreshments until we hear her phone buzzing in her pocket. She takes it out and has a confusing look on her face. "Harry Styles accepted my follow request, followed me back and liked your picture." She says and the glass slips from my fingers.

"Ione!" She screams. "Are you okay?" She looks at the shuttered glass on the floor and I nod.

"Yeah, it just slipped out of my hand."

"Okay let's go out. Watch out. Don't step on the broken glasses."

+

"I don't like this movie."

"I don't care." Says Mark and I throw him a pillow.

"Can we see something else? This movie is plainly gunshots, deaths and no plot." I whine and Ben places his hand on top of my mouth, to shut up. "I hate all of you." I tell them once he takes his hand from my mouth.

"Yeah, sure."

The movie starts and it's exactly how I imagined it. Boring. Thankfully the main actor is nice. That makes it more bearable.

My mind drifts away after a while though. I keep thinking that Harry liked Rachel's picture. He saw me. Me. Probably for the first time, while I see his face every night before I sleep. It's weird, when you think about it. Everyone would say that it's just a crush. Every girl has a crush. But if it really was a crush, I would have forgotten him by now. But day by day I get even more addicted. I don't even know what kind of addiction it is. I just know that I love him. And no one can change that. Whatever they say.

I turn my head to take a look at Rachel and Mark, they're both looking at each other, instead of the movie. The look of adoration in their eyes is visible at the slightest glance. Out of the blue, a sudden wave of sadness floods my body. My lips form a frown, but I keep looking at them. Rachel mouths 'I love you' and Mark says it back before they join in a small kiss. This sight makes sadness overflow and leak from my eyes with the form of tears. I feel the sobs stuck in my throat as it closes, making me feel even more pain. All of a sudden, I get up and sprint up the stairs. I shut the door forcefully behind me, and fall in my bed, finally breaking down.

The tears penetrate the sheets, soaking the mattress beneath. Between my weeps I hear the faint sound of someone sitting on my bed. A hand comes in contact with my back, moving in a soothing rhythm. "Shh...calm down." It's Rachel. "Why are you crying, sweetie?" She whispers in concern.

"I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?"

"Loving someone." I say in a hoarse voice and her face lights up.

"You're in love with someone? Why didn't you tell me?" I shake my head and she frowns, as more tears run down my cheeks like rivers. "Then what is it?"

"I love someone who doesn't know me."

"How is that possible?" A confused expression settles on her face and I take a shaky breath.

"It is. I know him but he doesn't know me."

"And why are you crying?" She caresses my hair.

"I-I saw you with Mark and the way you were looking at each other and... I don't know. A sadness overcame me and his beautiful eyes were constaly on my mind. And I kept thinking how much I want to have what you two have, but the one I want doesn't know me, and I'm madly in love with him." I take a breath. "This is so f.ucked up." I place my head in my hands and sigh.

"Oh, Ione. Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I was afraid that you would think I'm a creep. I mean I have some of his pictures in a box." Her eyes go wide but she tries to hide it. Not successfully I may add.

"And why do you have his pictures?"

"Because even in my worse days I can see him smiling in a picture and I instantly feel better. I can't explain the feeling I get when I see his beautiful eyes and his breathtaking smile. I know we'll never be together and I've accepted it that. I want him to be happy, even if he's not with me. That's all that matters to me. Nothing else." I sob again and Rachel takes me in her arms.

"Shh...Please calm down."

"I can't stop loving him, Rachel. I can't. If I do I feel like I might die. He has become something I desperately need and he doesn't even know it."

"How long has this been going on?" She cautiously asks.

"Almost thee years." The pity in her eyes is visible and I try to hide my face.

"And who is he?"

"Harry Styles." I confess and her eyes nearly pop out of her head.

"You mean, Harry Styles, the football player? The boy in my class?"

"Yes."

"Oh, my God. And what are you going to do?"

"What I always did. I will love him from afar."

+++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 110 36
❛❛she had self destructive tendencies.❜❜ triggering themes lowercase intended completed 10/9/17
43.3K 1.1K 26
❝Every once and a while, you've gotta grow up and take chances, London.❞
7.4K 319 76
I'm a girl in a country I've never been before. I'm all alone and my goal is to start a new life with more adventure than my other regular boring day...