Never let me go..

By chelseabentley1

Prologue I need to get away from here. Being hurt so much by people you once called family, it's like a dagge... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

62 1 0
By chelseabentley1

Going to the forest that surrounds the pack house. Smelling the air, the fragrance of pine and oak invaded my senses.

Closing my eyes and imaging my sleek fur which was smooth to the touch, my hands turned into paws, my senses heighten from the smell of the woods to the sound of the trees and birds, my bones cracked and shifted with little pain. I transformed into a white wolf with patches of brown and grey fur imprinted on my body with blue eyes. Most wolves run on all fours where as the alphas can stand and run on their hind feet, I think it gives more of a dominant presence and there is a history of the lycanthropes and how they came about in this world.

Standing within the trees and feeling the dirt and debris beneath my paws. My wolf instincts were on average just incase any rogues decide to trespass not that I care anyway.

Being in the woods and in my wolf form this is the only time I feel free from everything.
No rules.
No dominating, controlling alphas.
Especially no pack members.
I can be my own person out here in these woods like the woods itself is under my power.

Giving my muscles a stretch, the path was laid out in front of me the brown, orange leaves laid on the ground some briskly blew away by the wind. And the wind blew against my face and I begin to run through the withering and looming trees, dodging them as they stood unmoving in my path. I ran towards a cliff and skidded across the dirt and some of the dirt crumbled and fell off the cliff hitting the rocks and river below and I howled loudly towards the sky. Birds flew from their nests as though my howl awakened them.

After I turned round and decided to hunt, skulking in the shadows of the bushes hunting for my prey I found a meadow where I saw does and stags grazing in the field. A fallen sycamore was cracked and eroding away from the festering ants and weather, I hid behind it hiding myself and I observed which one was the weakest out of the doe's the sky illuminated oranges, pinks and light blues and I spotted one in the clearing on its own and vulnerable, I watched it's every move and I crept slowly around the meadow to find an easy accessible way to get to my prey.

I found a way one which was easy and yet a challenge, I had to stay low and again I shuffled towards the doe my breath becoming heavy and my heart raced and a group of magpies flew off in sync swirling and striving in the sky. The stags were alert there ears were on point  and eyes were observant listening and looking for any sign of danger and one stamped there feet sending a warning and flared his nostrils as the doe's began to run with there fawns by their sides. I used this to my advantage and I begin to pace towards the animal and it quickened ever so slightly, which the small fragile doe noticed my domineering presence and it let out a screech and began to run. The flock ran together galloping and moving towards the edge of the meadow.

My eyes were focused on the small doe which could hardly keep up with the rest of the flock, I had to corner it off from the rest of the flock before I make the kill. The sky was descending as if time was against me, I ran the Doe into a hedge as it fell into a stream and struggled to get back up as its hoof was wedged between a stone and as I gained on it and lunged onto its back as it bucked and pranced. I sunk my canines into the throat and the taste of blood was in my mouth and it dropped down the neck and into the stream the doe resisted against the sudden impact the prey went into shock doe stopped moving and the lifeless body went limp. All life left the prey and a soft breeze of wind made the rotting leaves bumble, tumbled and scrapped over the dead body. Nature consumed it's corpse as I consumed the flesh.

I begin to make my way back to place I once called home many years ago and now has evolved to a hell house where demons live and lie.

I couldn't change into any clothes and I didn't bring any spare for after I finished my run. Yay me. So I stayed in my wolf form, dragging my now aching paws towards the pack house. The stone steps lead up to the wooden doors, I took a few steps toward the house until the doors slid open and Jackson my fathers beta came out probably to change the shifts on the borders of the pack.

His eyes locked with my as he walked towards me. No words were said between us. Just silence. Once Jackson was gone and out of sight, the doors of the house were slightly open. People talked frantically and rushing about and tried to get things in order.
For the first time in years the house was lively again hasn't been like this since...my mother left.

I knew why the house was in such an uproar it was because the Alpha of all lycanthropes was visiting us. To be honest I feel sorry for him if he ever finds his mate here because well being truthful have you seen the women. I walked passed everyone who was occupied in their own business.
Walking upstairs to my room well I thought was my room cause all my clothes and personal belongings were being carried out.

I stopped in my tracks as my father stood at the entrance of the room. Once he saw me an evil smile spread across his face and he threw servant rags at me. I looked at them confused then looked at him again.

"I trust you'll like your new lodgings" he said as his laughter boomed from his chest.

He stopped and his face turned serious and gave a nod to who was behind me.

Who the fucks behind me?

The beta roughly attacked me to the ground. I stumbled as I tried to get him off my back his hands were around my neck, I had access to his hands so I bit his hand viciously and made me bleed like the bastard he is. Then after the beta held his hand in pain as he laid on the ground. Yet again I was attacked but this time I could see the attacker, the delta Luke shifted in mid-air as he lunged at me. I bit his ear  and tried to go for his throat or the fleshy part which would physically wound him and didn't stop attacking whatsoever at this point.

Next thing I was picked up and thrown against a wall, the impact was so hard I think it broke my wrist either that or I've fractured it slightly which would heal in a small amount of time but not straight away I rolled my side and a pair of feet were close to my nose. I slowly looked up to see my father looking down on me like I meant nothing to him. He booted me in the face and my nose cracked and a red liquid leaked from my nostrils and my eyes watered from the sudden force.

"Shift" he said

No way am I being naked in front of you lot, I mean dad you might have wiped my shitty arse when I was a baby and seen run around naked but my goodies aren't being put on display for any of you!

"SHIFT!!" He shouted venom laced within his voice

My wolf whimpered obeying to what was said. The servant rags laid scattered on the floor, I picked them up and quickly put them on whilst doing so the bruises from the fight appeared on my body. The rags covered my body and were comfy to wear if I'm honest.

Standing on my feet for only a few minutes before being knocked down again to the floor. I clutched my stinging cheeks and tears flowed from my eyes. Why did he slap me?

"That should teach you to know your place Ava, you may be my daughter but I'll never accept you as my own blood" he said

My father pulled me to my feet and dragged me to my new room which I will be staying most likely until the day I die. We came to a door hidden behind tapestries and drapes which was located at the very back off the house away from plain sight, the door squeaked as it opened and behind the door, a staircase led up to the top where all belongings were and stuff. I got shoved into the attic room and was left entirely alone with my thoughts as I heard the door had been locked.

From what I could see a mattress with a blanket that looked dusty and near the entrance of the door there was a small metal bed frame. At the back of the room there was a large arched window  and on the right side of the attic a mix of blue and red stained glass window and a red chaise lounger which was on a small landing and old chest of drawers which was wedged up on an odd angle and a painting dusty cloth draped over it. I began to rearrange the attic to my own like I dusted of the blanket and opened the window to air the room out, I moved the lounger over and pushed it up against the wall opposite the the arched window and I brought the metal bed frame towards the small landing and placed it in the centre and plopped the mattress on to it and I shook the blanket which was moth eaten but still in good use and the dust came off and I placed it neatly on the bed. I dragged the chest of drawers near enough to my bed when I heard a loud bang. I looked over my shoulder and a large portrait fell on the floor. I finished moving the drawers to where I wanted them then picked up the portrait.

Behind the portrait old things from my past where up here like the dolls I played with, a wooden rocking horse and chests that were locked and bolted the portrait had a dirty massive cloth draped over it and out of curiosity I pulled it.

Her face was just like how I remember it. The same light blonde brown hair, defined cheeks bones and a smile that I will never forget. A portrait of my mother stood in front of me, tears began to fill up my eyes until I could no longer see anything.I ran towards a mattress with a moth eaten blanket and pulled it over me. This was now my sanctuary.

For the rest of the night I cried my self to sleep.

Cristian's P.O.V

Standing in the balcony over looking my pack borders and the village. I watched couples showing each other the loving affection towards one an other; I envied them.

As the alpha king or alpha of all lycanthropes  I should have already found my mate but unfortunately, I haven't just more or less took over the pack a few year back.

When I do find her she'll be treated like a queen, showered with gifts and take her anywhere in the world if she wanted to go.

When I do find her I'll never let her go.

The door of my room opened and i know who it was the one who always decides to disturb me when it's time to settle in for the night but I didn't want to settle for I knew she was out there waiting and I knew they were out there waiting for my weakness.

"Savannah?" I said annoyed

"babe how did you know it was me."She squeaked

Oh for fuck sake . Next she walks over and places her hands on me. She looked at my lips and looked at me then slowly leans in to kiss me.

I pulled away from her disgusted by her intentions.

"What's wrong? Kiss me Cristian" she pleaded

"No" I said

"Baby I'm your mate and the Luna of the pack so you should kiss me." She said proudly

"You are not my mate nor the Luna, you only wanna be with me because I'm one of the immortals from the stories in the old ancient books and I know who my mate will be now get out before I exile you." I said becoming frustrated with her

Tears in her eyes and her body goes limp and she stands staring at me.

"But I thought we was something. I mean you've slept with me more then once and I thought..?" She stuttered

"What? you thought what because I went in between your legs, you meant something to me. You was nothing more then a fuck like the rest of the women I've fucked and thats all you'll ever be. I know I wasn't the first in between your legs and I wasn't the last. men that do the border patrols had there fair share with you before I could." I said with a smirk

Her face was horrified and yet a reputation precedes her and she runs out of my room and down the hallway. I don't care my mate is the only person I care about now.

The next day...

I worked late last night dealing with preparations of today's visit and didn't get much sleep either from it so I quickly took a shower. The water pounded and soothed my body and my eyes closed from the memories which were still alive in my mind. The blood, rage and fear and the flames which touched the heavens as trees crumbled and fell and there we all were, all four of us fighting for dominance because we were all driven by greed at a young age. The screams never left and the witch cast her spell and the turmoil never ended. I opened my eyes again and I was alone in the bathroom listening to the water run.

I left my room and headed towards my office and mind linked my most trusted best friend and beta.

I entered the office and sat down in the chair and put my feet up in the desk.
A loud knock came on the door and then my beta entered.

"You called for me" he said

"Have  the arrangements made for visiting the ash shadow pack?" I asked

"Yes Alpha the arrangements have been made for the visit. I personally called Alpha Phillips yesterday to confirm if we are permitted to cross their border."  Damien said

I don't really need permission to cross any borders I'll just do it.

"Excellent all we have to do is pack the essentials we need, then we will go. I'll call Phillips myself to say we shall be arriving soon."

"Just by the things I've heard about the ash shadow pack. He doesn't take care of his pack well nor the people in the pack. You should hear how his daughter get treated and the history of that pack isn't good either. So be careful." He said cautioned

"Well if they try to do anything while we are there I'll bring them down. I'll bring them all down. Gritting my teeth.

They can try do something while we are there cause they won't succeed and if our mate is their and anything happens to her they're dead. My wolf said.
I agree though if anything did happen to her.

After that I dismissed Damien to continue training the pups whilst I began to make a few calls and finish paper work.

******

Follow me

Comment

Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.4K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...
2.5M 74.1K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
357K 13.4K 34
They took everything from her ...the damned Werewolves. Her mother, her coven, her freedom. And then, she found out she was the mate of the Alpha pri...