Sunshine, there ain't a thing...

By malleymomsen

(THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY. I HAD NO SENSE IN SPELLING OR GRAMMER.) Delilah Quinn (Bostwick) is Kellin Quinns t... More

When you cant sleep at night (OM&M and PTV)
Chapter 2 PANCAKES!!!!
Chapter 3 the talk!!!
chapter 4 bryanstars
Wow Tony!
BUBBLES!!!
so much drama
play it girl!
WOW
MEEP
awe aint that cute :3
moving, panties and midnight skinney dipping
AIR PORT
coming home to mom
I fucked up big time
Save me!
Pimp and a saviour
Victor
Why
Visiting
The news
Oh my god!
Devin Antonio Fuentes.
Wedding Complications
Epilouge

Meeting back up with everyone

442 14 0
By malleymomsen

We reached the venue and were greeted by All Time Low. They all hugged and groaped on each other and I just stood there awkwardly.

"So Tony, you and Delilah still together?" Jack asked. He knoded and wrapped his arms around me. I wasn't planning on talking to Alex. He kept looking over at me. His nose slightly bruised. I chuckled a bit.

"Well he is the guitarist of the greatest band to walk this earth." Vic said as he jumped on Zack Merricks back.

"Well I think I have to disagree with that." Alex said as he smacked Vics ass.

"Owwie." Vic said pouting.

"Awe does little Vicys ass hurt?" Zack asked baby talking him. We all laughed. We all ended up sat down around the venue.

We all soon heard another knock echo through the bus. Vic opened the door and Mayday Parade and You Me At Six walked on.

"DEREK!!!!" Jaime called out as he jumped up and hugged Derek Sanders from Mayday Parade. We all laughed and messed around.

"So you guys ready for the show tomorrow?" I asked.

"HELL YEAH!" everyone cheered. Tony placed a small kiss on my neck. It felt so good. I smiled and placed my lips on Tonys. He fell backwards onto Zack Merricks lap.I was still kissing him.

"Damn do I get to join?" Zack asked. I laughed.

"You wish Zack. If anyone joins its going to be me!" Rian Dawson said. We just laid there laughing. I laid ontop of Tony and our heads were on Zacks lap and our legs were on Dereks lap.

"ALEX CUDDLE WITH ME!" Jack called out.

"No Jack!" Alex said. He gave Alex the puppy dog eyes and Alex sighed. "Keep your hand away from my dick."

"No promises." I chuckled. Everyone was cuddling with someone.

It was about 10 oclock and everyone went back to their own bus's and It was just Mike Vic Tony Jaime and I on the bus. I was making a bacon and egg sandwhich for my self and Tony. I was singing Mayday Parades 'Jersey' and danceing. Vic joined in and we were all just singing and dancing. Tony and I ate then turned on Harry Potter and the goblet of fire. Mike was sitting intentally watching the movie and Jaime and Vic were already in their bunk asleep. Tony was looking through his phone and I glaced over at Mike and surprizingly his eyes weren't glued to the screen they were on me. I gave him a faint smile. I laid my head down on Tonys chest and Mike put his eyes back on the screen. Tony fell asleep around the scene with the mermaids. Mike and I were going back in forth reciting the lines and laughing slightly when one of us messed up. When the movie ended I woke Tony up and he went to the bunk. I had to talk to Mike. I walked back into the front lounge and he was putting in Order of the Phinox.

"You going to watch with me?" He asked.

"Eh why not." I responded. I threw 2 bags of pop corn in the microwave and gave one to Mike.

"So I'm getting a tattoo." I said as I sat back down.

"Awe really what are you getting?" Mike asked.

"I want to get a harry potter tattoo on my forarm." I smiled and pointed to my left arm.

"Do you want what I think you do?" He was smiling.

"I want to get the death eater mark on my forarm." Mike started laughing.

"I love it where are you getting it done?"

"Oh I'm going to Tonys artist in Chicago." I smiled.

"Cool. Do you want anyother tattoos?"

"Actually yeah in the future I want to get a lion king tattoo. I don't know what I want it to be but its going to be lion king. Oh and a Beatles tattoo." I smiled really big. "Anyways lets watch the movie." Mike hit play and we watch the movie. About half way through the movie I fell asleep. When the movie ended I was some what awake but my eyes were close. I heard the TV turn off then Mike whispering to me.

"I love you. I always have. I regret so much not chasing you when we first met, but I'm honnoring Tony." Then he lightly kissed my cheek. He then headed towards his bunk. I waited about ten minutes before I got up. I walked over to mine and Tonys bunk and slid open the curtain and climbed in. Tonys arm automatically went around my waist and pulled me close. He was awake. He placed a single kiss on my neck.

"I love you Tony."I whispered.

"I love you to babe. Get some sleep big day tomorrow." I kissed his lips and closed my eyes.

Dream

"Hey Mike!" I yelled as I walked off the bus. Mike ran over and gave me a hug.

"So theres a party tonight you in?" He asked.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled.

"Good! Cuz its going to be you me Tony Austin and Alex and the rest of the bands." I shuttered. Being at a party with all of them... Do you think its wise for Tony. Mike ah. Soon we were at the party and Mike was passing around a bowl and we all got high as fuck. We all partied and drank. I felt arms wrap around me and pull me into a room and I blacked out.

I jumped waking up. I had woken Tony up to. Damn that felt real. I even woke up with a head ache, Tony looked at me with worry.

"I'm fine go back to sleep." Tonys head collapsed and he was back sleeping. I laid in the bunk wide awake. Tony had a lose grip around me. I grabbed my phone and it was 8:30 am. I sighed. I heard Vic get out of his bunk. I poked my head out and he was skipping down the hallway. I laughed and climbed out. I followed Vic into the front lounge.

"Hey Miss Turtle." Vic said. I gave him a little smiled and grabbed an alieve. "Did you and Mike drink last night?"

"No I had a dream where we were all partying and drinking and I woke up with a headache." I moaned. I took down the pill and grabbed an orange and sat on the counter.

"Well All TIme Low are coming over in about an hour. Are you cool with them now after everything before?" He asked.

"Yeah its a new tour. I'm just going to forget everything from before and focas on me and Tony." I smiled.

"Alright well want to make a breakfast run for all 4 bands with me?"

"Why not we are the only two awake so sure." I hoped down and waddled into my stuff. I grabbed a pair of blue skinneys and a Mayday Parade T-Shirt. I changed and pulled my hair into a bun. I walked over to Tony and I's bunk and slid the curtain open. I shook Tony.

"Hey babe Vic and I are going on a breakfast run. Ill be back in a bit." I whispered.

"Alright. I'm going back to sleep I love you." He said then passed out. I laughed and kissed his cheek. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put on my IPod and listened to my brothers band. I sang along to my girly brother. I walked out and Vic was on the phone.

"Alright So your able to meet up with us tommorrow... Alright thats good news. I'm glad everything is okay with you sister... Alright see you tonight Bridget." Then he hung up.

"Good news you don't have to run merch. Bridget our merch girl will be here at 4:30." Vic smiled.

"Awesome." I smiled.

"Alright Miss Turtle lets go get donuts and bagels." Vic held out his hand and I jumped on his back instead. We walked out and saw Zack Merrick infront of the All Time Low bus. We woddled over there.

"Hey muscles." Vic said.

"Hey Miss Turtle and Mr I got no tattoos." Zack laughed.

"We are going to get breakfast want to come?" Vic asked.

"Why not." He stood up and we walked over to the van. We jumped in and drove to the nearest Dunkin Donuts. We all laughed and joked around in the van. Vic was driving, Zack was in passenger and I was in the back. We drove around for like 10 minutes trying to follow Zacks phone gps. When we finally get to Dunkin Donuts we went inside and there was a girl about my height. light skin but not pale, light brown hair, and spider bites. We walked up to the counter and she started laughing.

"Uh is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No No. Its nothing." She looked up at Vic and smiled.

"Uhh. I'm kinda scared." Vic said hidding behind me.

"Vic! Omg you little baby." I joked.

"Hi Vic my name is Jocelyn." The girl said.

"Uh sorry you kinda freak me out." Vic said blunt. She just went all bitchy.

"Why are two hot guys with a skank like you?" I looked at her and I felt ferious.

"Seriously. Why does everyone think im a whore slut or skank! I just have alot of guy friends and you need to honestly shut the fuck up you don't know me and these to are my best friends. Now can you take our order! We have over 18 grown ass hungry men!" Vic and Zack were laughing.

"BURN!" escaped Vics mouth. I started laughing.

"Um excuse me can we get a new cashier please." I asked the manager that was in the dinning area. Jocelyn walked away and an old lady came up and took our order. We got like 4 boxs of assorted donuts. We got munchkins for Alex and Jack, about 25 assorted bagels and the three of us got Coffee coolatas. We walked out and I flicked off that Jocelyn girl. We got in the car and I sighed.

"Do I come off as a whore to you guy?" I asked.

"No not at all Delilah. People are just jealous of you." Vic said.

"True I am fucking amazing." I laughed. The three of us started eating donuts. We got back to the venue and each of us went to wake everyone up. I got the rest of the All Time Low guys, Zack got the You Me At Six guys, and Vic got the Mayday Parade guys. I walked into the bus and it was already dirty. I laughed. The guys were no where in sight. I walked to bunk ally.

"HEY BRATTY SINGER, DICK GUITAR GUY, AND POTATO HEAD WAKE THE FUCK UP.  WE GOT DONUTS AND BAGELS." I yelled everyone rolled out.

"Why am I a bratty singer?" Alex asked.

"I dont know. Why not." I laughed. Jack and Ryan were both groaning.

"FUCK I HAVE MORNING WOOD! ALLLLEEEXXXX I NEED HELP!!!!" Jack called out. I laughed. I'm leaving now but come out side we have breakfast. I walked out and You Me At six were all laying on the grass.

"Hey my british buds!" I laughed.

"Hey american friend!" Josh said with a smile. I walked over to the Pierce the Veil bus and Tony Mike and Jaime were still sleeping. I walked over to Mikes and Jaimes bunks and slapped them to wake them.

"Wake up bitches, we got food." I said. They both got out and went out side, Tony was in his bunk. I crawled in and laid on top of him.

"Tony babe wake up." I kissed his neck and he stirred. I sucked on his neck to completely wake him leaving him a nice hickey. Tony wrapped his arms around me and I kissed him.

"Time to get up babe." I said as I crawled out and pulled Tony with me. We walked out and sat down. We set up the boxes on the ground and Tony and I shared my coolata. We all sat around talking and joking around. Everyone had messy bed head. it was very funny.

"Hey guys!" Vic said breaking a silence that had came up.

"HEY VIC!" Everyone said at the same time.

"SO are we going to decide line up?" Vic asked. "I was thinking Mayday, Six, low, then us."

"Why do you guys get to close?" Jack cried.

"Why not. We do have the biggest set dress." Mike said.

"True. Why dont we just change it up everynight?" Jaime chimed in.

"I like that lets do that. You guys can close the first 5 shows then us for 5 shows till the end." Rian said. We all agreed. When we finished we packed everything up and left the rest for the crews. Everyone went inside to get ready for the day. I went into the bus and Tony took a shower and I went to go change. I looked through my clothes and decided to wear one of Tonys Key street tank tops. I slid on ripped skinneys along with it. I slid on my toms. I sat down and scrolled a bit through my twitter and of course I got some hate. Oh well. About ten minutes later Tony emerged fully dressed. I stood up and gave him a kiss. We walked into the front lounge and sat with Vic and Alex. We sat down and just laid there.

"So Alex you excited for this tour?" I asked.

"Ye-Yeah It should fun. As all of us are good friends." Alex stuttered.

"Well I think its going to be epic." I laughed.

"Fuck! We have to go inside Tone. Band meeting." Vic sighed. The 4 of us got up and Alex went his own way. We went inside and chilled for a bit while the guys were in a meeting about the tour.

While I was scrolling through Tumblr I was getting a call from kellin. I picked it up.

"Hey Kell!" I said. I heard sniffles.

"Delilah you need to get home now!" Kellin forced.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorrry its been so long. Didnt have internet for a while and I have been working on other stuff but herrrr you go :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.8K 32
Kayden Mason has had a hard life. She now has a child with her best friend from childhood, Kellin Quinn and she's doing everything in her power to ho...
1.9K 135 18
When serious, hardworking, quiet and shy Victor Fuentes finds out his mother has gotten fired from her job, and his dad is really struggling, he deci...
10.9K 612 39
Ray (16) never had the best life growing up. She was put in an group home at the age of 4. She was always picked on by the other kids, not only at s...
12.2K 492 15
(Kellic Fanfic) When Kellin's parents died, he moved to San Diego to live with his Uncle Billie, who is always out partying and on drugs. Kellin is n...