Badboy meets Badgirl

By x_LeosPrincess_x

**UNDER EDITING ** Lily is the badgirl in school but as she was expelled from her school in England, her Dad... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AUTHOR NOTE

Chapter 3

50.5K 1K 69
By x_LeosPrincess_x

'Okay this shop looks interesting'

'Umm thats an expensive shop, their clothes are like $100-$1000+'

'And i can afford it.. my parents own loads of companies'

'Ooh....'

'Wow this dress is to die for, Tyler can you hold my bags while i get dressed again please, haha he didnt look happy.

'I have no choice'

Wow i love this dress, but its too big and this is a size 6 i need a size four, ugh now Tyler's gonna know what size i am.
I took the dress off, i held the curtain to my chest and popped my head out 'Tyler?'

'Yea,whats up'

'Umm can you...um...get me a smaller size in this dress....please?'

'What size'

'Umm a....size 4'

'Sure'

** 5 min later **

'Lily, i found the dress'

'Thanks'

I bought the dress and jewellery, i also bought Tyler some clothes and a lether jacket. Im really not feeling well, i know i havent ate all day but ive never felt this ill before,my vision became blurry then everything went black.

**TYLERS POV**
We were walking out of the mall and Lily didnt look well she looked really dazed, i was about to ask her if she wanted to sit down as i thought it might of been the heat as it was the hottest day in California, then her eyes closed and she started to fall backwards i grabbed her waist and layed her down gently and cslled called for someone to phone 911. I hope she's ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 52 19
Aria Gwyneth is your average teenage girl. Likes reading and her alone time. Her father left her and her mom when she was 4 he found a new family. Ar...
53.3K 1.6K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
Serena By iRowan

Teen Fiction

73.8K 2.6K 31
Meet Serena Carter. Your one typical-but-now- not-so-typical seventeen year old girl that's starting her senior year in high school. With now little...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

321K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...