Let Me Be Your Infinty

Door Brittana_heya808

Brittany moves into New York to start a new life. But, will her past catch up with her? Or will she finally o... Meer

Starting New
Auditions
Glee Club
EDC
Hospital Visits
False Alarm
Night Job
Dance Class
Clubbing
Feelings
Heart Break
Him/Pain
Another Hospital Visit
The Truth
Letting Go
1st Date
Being Gentle
Together
Argument
Nightmare
Just A Dream
Not A Chapter
Let me love you
Alone Time
Wedding Day
Family

Lopez Family

2.2K 47 26
Door Brittana_heya808

BRITTANY'S POV

I woke up in my empty bed with a sad face. Hoping to find my beautiful girlfriend next to me. I laid back down wanting to get comfy again until someone started to knock on my door. I got up and opened the door to find a guy standing in front of her.

Delivery guy: Are you Ms. Pierce?

Brittany: Yeeeees? And who are you?

Delivery: I have a delivery from a Ms.Lopez.

Brittany: Umm okay?

Delivery guy: *whistles for someone to bring them in*

My eyes shot up as beautiful roses were being brought in, a big teddy bear, and food which smelled amazing!

Brittany: How much do I owe you?

Delivery man: It's all paid Ms. Pierce! Enjoy your evening *leaves*

I sat down on my bed and took off the covers of the food. Fruit Salad with all my favorite fruits inside, bacon and eggs on one plate, and what made me excited was the lion king shaped chocolate chip pancakes! Along with a big glass of orange juice.

Before I dug in a found a note on the corner. I picked it up and smiled that it smelt like Santana's perfume. I quickly opened it and read.

"Morning my beautiful girlfriend! Hope you enjoyed the flowers and teddy bear. Wanted you to have a big breakfast so eat up! I will see you tonight. We are having a family barbecue and Quinn is taking you along with her. Te amo Brittany. I'll see you soon.
                   Xoxo Santana"

QUINN'S POV

I left Rachel's dorm since she had to meet up with San to help with the party. I decided to get Brittany and maybe take her shopping for new outfits. I haven't seen my bestie in a while since we both been hanging out with our girlfriends and only see each other during lunch or glee club.

As I got closer to the door I opened up to a Brittany playing with her pancakes and making lion noises while eating their heads. She looked up with half the body in her mouth and I started to giggle.

Quinn: Come on Britt! Stop playing with-

Brittany: Simba!

Quinn: *giggles* Simba! Now go get ready so I can take you shopping!

Brittany: SHOPPING! *jumps off bed and runs to the bathroom*

I love her so much! She's like a little sister I never had. To see her happy made me smile. She has been through so much and finally found her happy ending.

I was already ready and decided to watch some tv. Teen Wolf was on so I decided to watch it.

BRITTANY'S POV

I finally got ready and threw on some black sweats, a grey crop top, red converse, and kept my hair down and wavy. As I got out of the bathroom I found a crying Quinn.

Brittany: Quinn are you okay!? *worried*

Quinn: N-no I-I'm not!

Brittany: What's wrong?

Quinn: A-Alison dies! *points to screen*

Brittany: *looks up to see Teen Wolf* Okay, let's get you out before you cry again! *shuts off tv and drags her towards the door*

Quinn: NO! NO! ALISON!!

Few minutes in the car

Brittany: *smirks*

Quinn: *driving* I see you Britt! We are not speaking about this!

Brittany: Okay!.... ALISON!! OH ALISON!!! *laughs*

Quinn: Hush! Or I'm telling your girlfriend how you danced into a door last week at the mall and blamed a baby when the door broke off.

Brittany: *silent*

Quinn: That's what I thought.

We finally reached the mall and headed on inside. I wanted to look good and make sure I looked presentable.

Quinn: Umm Britt? Why are you heading in a dress store? It's only a barbecue.

Brittany: I know! But I want San's parents to like me.

Quinn: Britt, you don't need to wear a dress.

Brittany: Yes I do! I have to look like a princess!

Quinn: *giggles* Britt lets go! *pulls her towards forever 21*

Brittany: But Quuuuinn!

Quinn: *turns her around* Look Britt! You have to be yourself! Not how you think they want you to be okay? Santana loves you the way you are! So just be your self and let them love you the way you are. Okay?

Brittany: *puppy face*okay Quinn.

Quinn: Good! Now let's hurry so we can get there on time!

After a few minutes of shopping we finally got what we needed and decided to change in the bathroom so we could just leave the mall and head to her house.

RACHEL'S POV

Everyone was already at the party and I was anxious to see Quinn. Santana was with her siblings setting up the stage while I hung out with Mercedes, Hana, Mike, and Tina.

It seemed like hours and I finally saw Quinn walk through the back gates and started running towards her. She picked me up and gave me a huge hug while kissing me on the cheeks. I looked to her side and wondered where Brittany was.

Rachel: Where's Britt?

Quinn: About that! Where is San?

Rachel: Over there! *points to her with her parents*

She pulled me with her and whispered something to Santana. Quinn smiled and pulled me towards her and walked towards the gang. I looked back to see San walking out the back.

Rachel: What did you say?

Quinn: *smiles* That someone is being a little stubborn cause she wanted to be a princess.

Rachel: Huh?

Quinn: *laughs* long story! Tell you later baby *kisses her lips*

SANTANA'S POV

I walked out the back silently and spotted Brittany pacing back and fourth. She looked so beautiful! She had on a beautiful flowered skirt, a black wifey v-neck shirt, some combat boots, and had her hair tied up in a high pony.

Santana: Wow! You look so amazing Brittany. Like a beautiful Princess *smiles*

Brittany: *scared* San! Umm h-hi!

Santana: *walks up to her* Why aren't you in the back with us baby?

Brittany: Cause I'm nervous.

Santana: About what?

Brittany: What if your parents don't like me?

Santana: Oh baby! They will love you!

Brittany: But how do you know? *looks down*

Santana: *has her look into her eyes* Cause you are amazing Britt! I love you and you make me happy! They see that and have been dying to meet you. *smiles* now come on baby. *hold her hand and brings her to her parents* Mami! Papi! This is Brittany!

Maribel: Brittany! It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person! My children have been talking about you all the time! *hugs her*

Brittany: *smiles* It's nice to meet you Mrs. Lopez

Maribel: Oh call me Mom! You are part of our Familia now!

Antonio: Wow! She's more beautiful in person Mija! No wonder you are always drooling over her! *hugs her*

Santana: Papi!

Antonio: *laughs* You can call me dad as well Brittany

Brittany: *smiles* thank you!

Santana: *hears a song playing* Come on baby! Let's dance! *pulls her close*

Can't stop dancing by Becky G was playing and I could see Brittany smiling. This was one of her favorite songs and I could see her getting into it. Her body was moving fluently and everyone was starring at her amazed. As it was coming to an end she smiled and I have her a huge hug. Everyone started clapping and she began to blush.

Emily: San it's time! *smiles*

Santana: Britt stay here okay! *smiles*

Brittany: *confused* okay San! *smiles*

Santana: *gets on stage* Hello everyone! This song I want to dedicate to my beautiful girlfriend, Brittany!

(Emily)
Yo te quiero a ti
Eternamente asi
Y segurooo
Todo sera mejor
Tu y yo mi amor
Dia y noche vaa...
No me preocupo, que aun tu siempre me amaras
Y el mundo hablara, dejalos burlar
Solo importa que siempre tu me amaras

(Both)
Nadie, Nadie, Nadieee
Podra impedir lo que yo siento
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you.
Por ti, por ti
Can get in the way of what I feel for you

(Emily)
Cuando la vida esta maaal
Mi corazon fatal
Me quitaras todo el dolor
Siempre tendre tu amor
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I dont worry cause
Everything's gonna be alright
People keep talking,

They can say what they like
But all I know is
Everything's gonna be alright

(Both)
Nadie, Nadie, Nadieee
Podra impedir lo que yo siento
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you.

(Santana)
Oh yea...oh yea...
Dime quien te va a querer como yo te quiero
Si te vas por un tiempo mira yo te espero
Pero tienes que decirme cuando vas a volver
And when the times get rough lo que vamos a hacer
Yo te quiero mi amor, mi corazon, mi vida
Nothing in this world will ever come between us
Soy lo que digo, put your trust in me
Cause imma show you what this love is supposed to be
Nadie

(Both)
Nadie, Nadie, Nadieee
Podra impedir lo que yo siento
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you.

Oh yea...oh yea...
Ooooo...
Ooooo...
Ooooo...o...
O...o...o...o...o...o...o...ooo [2x]

Everythings gonna be alright...

Santana: I have one more announcement! No one actually knows this besides my parents. But there is a reason for this barbecue. For so many years all of you had to deal with this sassy Latina and go through all her snobby comments and Lima Heights attitude! *hears everyone laugh and laughs as well* but one special person has taught me to love freely. To be myself and that their is so much to life. *looks at Brittany* I love you so much Brittany Susan Pierce! *walks to her and kisses her* you make me a better person and I love you to infinity Britt! *gets on one knee* I want to mash up with you for the rest of my life Britt! Will you marry me?

Brittany: *shocked* YES!!! A MILLION TIMES YES!!!

Santana: REALLY!? *excited*

Brittany: Yes San!! I'll marry you!! *hugs her tight*

Everyone: *cheers*

Santana: *puts the ring on her finger and gives her a kiss*

Quinn: *yells* TO BRITTANY AND SANTANA!

Everyone: TO BRITTANY AND SANTANA!

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update! Been busy! Hope you love the chapter.

Songs used:
Can't stop dancin' by Becky G
Nadie by Prima J

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

ISOLATED Door Golde Luck

Algemene fictie

197 15 21
This is Reuven Rothstein. She is a 14-year-old girl who just came out from an abusive past. Now that her mom and her dad are divorced, Reuven and her...
2.4K 26 50
Lexi's new to London. Can she expect the unexpected?
23.6K 651 11
(COMPLETED) Santana is starting college with her best friend Quinn. Quinn quickly makes friends and they are all going out together, Santana isn't ve...
417K 5.9K 40
Amanda Steel moves to London with her family from New York and meets a handsome lad with serious issues as a player... Will they fall in love, or wil...