Sweet Surrender

By Angie8177

A toss of the dice, doomed Evangeline to an uncertain future. Her father gambled away their families fortune... More

Update
~Note to Reader~
Introduction
The Gambling Table
~Losing a mother~
~You belong to me now~
~You're Safe.....for now...~
~No place for a child~
~The Great Escape~
~You're one of us now~
~Never ending trouble~
~Caught!!!~
~Silence is golden...or is it?~
~A guinea for a name~
~Under his Protection~
~It is official~
~Settling in~
~Double Trouble~
~We have eachother~
~We have eachother~ Pt.2
~Leaving~
~Changes~
~The Introduction~
~ Yearning~
~Yearning~ Part 2
~Distance~
~Distance~ Part 2
~Last Kiss~
~Last kiss~ part 2
~Last Kiss~ part 3
~We meet again~
~We meet again~ Part 2
~A debt to collect~
~A debt to collect~ Part 2
~To elope..or not to elope~
~Tempestuous Passion~
~Tempestuous Passion~ part 2
~To Love, Honor and Obey~
~To love, honor and obey~ cont.
~Prelude to a Charade~
~Seed of Doubt~
~Road to Deceit~
~Road to Deceit~ Part 2
~Road to Deceit~Part 3
~A Defiant Duchess~
~A Defiant Duchess ~ Part 2
~Stay with me~
~Stay with me~ Part 2
~Defending what is mine~
Read First....
Defending what is mine ~Part 2~
~Hell hath no fury~
~Hell hath no fury~ Part 2
~Epilogue~
Words of Thanks
Update 12/18/16
update 12/19/16
πŸŽ‰BIG NEWSπŸŽ‰
πŸ‘€OMGπŸŽ‰
Update 11/15/17

~Wedded Bliss~

73.5K 2.1K 137
By Angie8177

    *****Warning ....content in this chapter is of mature content. Read at your own risk.****    

By the time they had returned from the small village chapel, the moon was set high in the sky.

He carried her in over the threshold of their room and let her slide from his body to stand facing him.  Then he walked over to start a fire in the hearth.

Her eyes watched his every move up to the moment he stood before her again.

Now behind closed doors of their room, their own private world, they watched each other.  He stood tall and formidable before her. Her eyes never left his face as they absorbed every inch of his features. A prominent handsome face, strong jaw,  gorgeous grey eyes set beneath arched black brows and his mouth was just full enough to be unspeakably sensual. As the years passed it only matured his boyish good looks into a gorgeous man with a rakish air.

He gently caressed her cheek, his gaze rested on her eyes… he was powerless when she held him in her gaze, especially now with her expression of desire and longing. He had to fight for control. At the look on her face, the blood began pumping through his veins. A ferocious need gripped him.

"You don't know how many times I have dreamt of this night," he whispered.

He slowly lowered his hands to lift her dress above her head to remove it. It dropped to her feet as he began to untie her chemise. The strings gave way and the cleft to her breast was visible.

He leaned down to kiss her lips and pulled her close but her fingers gently raised to his chest and he stood back, his gaze searching hers. Her heart beat so loud it roared in her ears.

Her eyes met his as her fingers raised to his shirt, she unbuttoned them straight down until his broad chest lay bare for her. Her fingers raised to his shoulders to slid it down his arms.

He watched her with hooded eyes as her long soft fingers glided over his chest. His muscles flexed and rippled with her touch and his desire grew.

She pressed her lips to his skin and he moaned with the sensational feeling her lips caused. She nipped slow kissed along his chest to his neck. His ragged breaths made her tingle with excitement. He raised his fingers slowly to slide her chemise over her shoulders followed by soft kisses and it slid down her body to pool at her feet. She trembled as the cool air touched her bare skin. Slowly and seductively his gaze admired her.
"You look so beautiful,"

She looked up at him the moment his heated gaze met her eyes, his lips were on hers soft, hungry and it deepened as their tongues touched.

Adrian lifted her in his arms as she clung to him, kissing his neck he strode toward the bed.
He placed her on the bed and stood back to fully undress. He removed the remainder of his clothing.

He stood before her naked. He let her gaze explore him and saw as her eyes rested on his jutting erection as it stood proud. She had never seen a naked man before. What little illustrations she seen in countless books did not compare to him.
She swallowed hard past the lump in her throat.
He was well endowed.
There was no doubt he was wickedly designed for a woman’s ultimate satisfaction.
Her satisfaction.

A smile tugged at his lips as he watched her eyes take her fill of him.
He closed the distance and joined her on the bed kissing her until she lay beneath him.

He wanted to devour her. Touch her everywhere. Taste her again. This time he would not hold back. He moaned as her tongue slipped into the recesses of his mouth and her fingers glided through his hair she moaned. He broke the kiss and nuzzled his lips in her neck. Her erratic pulse beneath his lips made him smile. It encouraged him more as his hands caressed her soft skin.

He reveled in her responses, her soft pants. Her sounds emboldened him. He slid his fingers through her sex that was moist with her arousal and it made his mind unravel. He kissed her straight down her taut stomach to her soft curl.  When he parted her thighs and draped one over his shoulder, like a delicate flower that blooms, they opened offering herself to him. When he tasted her he fought for control when she sweetly moaned.

With each stroke, she grew wetter and he continued with his delicious torment bringing forth the sweetness of her arousal, her essence. He could taste it and he groaned wanting more of her. Hungrily he devoured her and he watched her back arch and her breasts tremble, she writhed and dug her fingers into the sheets.  He grew hot and his erection got harder he was mesmerized with her release. He rose up above her.

The crushing weight of his body touched hers as he passionately kissed her.
He pulled away and whispered his love for her.
He looked deep into her eyes then parted her thighs with his. He braced himself and spoke softly to her.

"Peach this will hurt only for a bit," he whispered.
Trustingly she looked into his eyes and bit her lip. She nodded gently that she understood.
He lowered his head and kissed her sweetly.
Making love to Evangeline was the realization of countless desires and a thousand lurid dreams. He needed to be inside her more than he needed his next breath.

His lips trailed to her cheeks then to her ears.
There,  the velvety smoothness of his voice calmed her racing heart as he whispered all the things he wanted to do to her. In her mind, a haze of erotic sinful delightful images formed. His tongue darted and licked her ear and ground his hips into her pelvis teasing her. She closed her eyes and whispered his name breathlessly.
He spoke of her sweet arousal that tasted heavenly on his tongue like the delicious nectar of the most beautiful flower. He promised her that he would make it his duty to wake her every morning that way nestled between her thighs lapping away at his own honeycomb.
She whimpered and her breathing became erratic. Her stomach squeezed and her sex pulsed growing wetter. He ground his hips again.

When she turned her lips to his she hungrily took his lips sucked his tongue writhed with him. He couldn't hold off any longer. He positioned himself and pressed softly into her slick folds. He deepened the kiss and hissed as she opened up wider for him. He pressed ever so softly into the barrier of her maidenhead.
She gasped and whimpered. He covered her lips as he pushed further.
He was rewarded with her tight warm sheath. He buried himself to the hilt raining kisses over her face and whispering words of love. When he could not wait anymore he began to move slowly.

His heart swelled as he stared down at her face, so trusting of him passionately returning her caresses as he moved slowly between her thighs. Long, soft, deep thrusts. This was her moment and he made sweet love to her with all the tenderness he could give her. She lovingly surrendered to it. Whispered how much she loved him. How much she wanted him.

Then when he lifted his gaze to look down at her she held his gaze with so much passion and lust.
"I belong to you, I'm yours," she breathed.

With a groan, he took what she offered; capturing her lips against his own, sliding his tongue in at the same time he slipped inside her.

As he continued she got wetter and he felt her slickness, his hips danced with grinding thrusts and soon she joined his sensual rhythm. He caressed her thighs, squeezed her rump and nuzzled her throat with his lips. His muscles rippled and flexed as her fingers caressed his back down to his buttocks. They rested lightly and caressed them as they flexed with each thrust.

He swelled inside her, stretching her, filling her, the sensation making her want to scream in ecstasy. As his momentum increased, they felt an overwhelming pressure begin to build inside of them.

A few more deep thrusts, he arched his back with a groan and she cried out, her insides clenched around his pulsing shaft. They held onto each other, their breaths ragged as together they rode out their orgasm.
Rocked to the core of their soul, spent and weak they lay entwined and joined.

After some time he turned onto his back with a groan of pleasure that rumbled through his chest as she nestled into his arms. Bathed in warm firelight, holding each other, they fell asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~

The next morning dawned with a bright sun. Its rays danced candidly over her closed eyelids. Slowly she stirred and opened her eyes.  Blinking and focusing her eyes above her she stretched like a well-rested kitten. Remembering the night she had with Adrian she smiled. The pleasure he wrung from her left her sated, trembling and loved. Sometimes through the early morning, she woke up to find him tenderly pressing a warm damp cloth to her inner thighs.
Cleansing traces of her virginal blood from her thighs. She flushed and tried to pull away but he calmed her and sweetly tended to her.

She looked to her side and saw it was empty. He was not beside her. The soft swish and tinkle of water caught her ear. Slowly she sat up and saw him soaking in the tub.

She slowly sat up and edged to the bed clutching the sheets to her breasts. Her eyes fell to his muscled shoulders and chest as they glistened with water. His hair freshly washed a loose curl dangled across his forehead shimmered in the sunlight. He lay with his head rested back and eyes closed.

Her gaze lovingly roamed over him. Mesmerized and lost in with her thoughts her eyes suddenly caught him staring back at her. His gaze turned dazzling as he gave her a sensual grin.

"Come bathe with me peach," He lay back in the tub, his thickly muscled arms draped over the side of the large tub, he watched her.

She inched closer to the edge leaning her shoulder on the post admiring the view. When she looked at him again he crooked his fingers at her beckoning her forward.

She giggled at his playfulness. Biting her bottom lip she coyly looked away. He chuckled.

Temptation and the need to be with him pulled at her like the earth tugs at the moon.

Slowly she slid from the bed wrapped in the sheet. She walked towards him and stood beside him. He looked up at her his expression soft and tender. He held out his hand to help her in. Slowly she let go of the sheet and it pooled at her feet. With his assistance and lingering hungry gaze, she held his hands as she climbed in.

She slowly sank beneath the warm water straddling him. Together now they faced each other. He lay back relaxed staring at her with a seductive smile.

She lowered her hands to the warm water scooping the fragrant liquid into her hands and began to wash her face. With his assistance, he poured water over her hair and her shoulders.

His eyes roamed over her as she continued to bathe herself. There was a soft exhalation of comfort, and then his arm reached over the tub and picked up the soap. Mutely, she watched as he dipped it in the water and swirled it around in his hands to foamy bubbles and slid them down her body in a slippery trail.

His hands cupped water over her, pouring liquid warmth on her breasts,  circling his thumb like dancing butterflies over her nipples, leaving them taut and rosy.

The sweetness of his touch spread through her increasing the thud of her heart. When she looked into his eyes, he looked as though he was only thinking of how soon he might carry her off to their bed.

He retrieved the soap again but slowly she reached for it. Seductively he watched resting back bracing his palms on the sides of the tub. There was a certain bathing ritual of her own she needed to attend to. But sitting before him and doing it embarrassed her.

Shyly she lathered her fingers as he watched. Her soapy fingers glided in circles over her stomach.
Sliding her hand lower,… and lower still… until her fingers trailed through the thatch of her soft sodden curls beneath the soapy fragrant water.

He groaned as the softness of her fingers brushed against his now hardening erection. The sound enhanced her bravado to continue such a feminine intimate moment before him.  The sight before him increased his heavy breathing as he gripped tightly at the edge of the tub.

Who would have thought that such a ritual could look so.... erotic. His eyes watched as her slippery fingers did his job and he was losing his mind watching her. When he looked up at her he could see her cheeks turn a soft pink. Such a sight quickened his heart for such a beauty like she.

He wanted to ravish her.

He slowly lowered his hand to hers and replaced it with his own and gently continued his task proudly from there. His touch turned in to teasing caresses then soft strokes. Her body tensed in yearning. He relaxed further pulling her forward, he lowered his lips to her nipple, teasing it with the tip of his tongue before generously sucking it.

Lifting herself higher into the teasing caress, she gave a pleasured moan.

He kept her there, cradled by the water and his body, never ceasing the exquisite manipulation of his fingers, drawing forth her pleasure.

He nuzzled her neck and kissed her increasing her need for him as her nipples rubbed against his chest. When she looked down at him lust blazed in his eyes to equal her own.

She licked her lips. Power surged through and emboldened her to lower her fingers between them and touch him. And he stiffened with a groan. The need for him was too great and she wanted him inside her. Waiting to leave the now cooling fragrant water to make it to their bed was not an option.

His finger fell away and his eyes never left hers as she positioned his erection to enter her. Then slowly she pushed down. With a gasp, she closed her eyes.

Christ!!! He groaned clenching his jaw tightly shutting his eyes and tilting his head back. His response fascinated her. It empowered her more to see that she could pleasure him this way.

Adrian wasn’t sure if he was in heaven or had he died and been met by an angel bearing Evangeline's beauty.

His mind could hardly comprehend this reality before him in its exquisite form.

He felt his fingers dig into the curve of her hips and slowly along with her tentative moves, with his guidance she glided up and down his thickness. Her eyes darkened with arousal in its depths and Adrian thought there had never been a more beautiful sight.

He kept the motions slow and gentle, let his hand drift to her breast and rubbed his thumb over her nipple. Eva rewarded him with a whimper closing her eyes.

It thrilled him to see her in the throes of passion before him as he guided her further. She tightened around him. He seized her hips and pushed her down hard on his erection, rocking her, smiling to see the look of awe give way to one of rapture as she closed her eyes, her pleasure rising, her breathing increased. She climaxed whimpering so sweetly. He watched.
It was unlike anything he’d seen before. So sweet. So pure.

He groaned and continued the sweet movement as his climax gripped him as well,  he trembled and gathered her close, as she crumpled to his chest as pleasure washed over every part of his body.

Slowly they descended from their sweet rapture she lay cradled against him as he stroked her back whispering his love for her.

They rinsed each other off, dried their bodies. And continued their lovemaking beneath the sheets in their bed. Nothing but soft pants, her gentle whimpers, and his groan could be heard.

~•~•~•~•~•

They lay facing each other and Eva wondered if it was possible to love a man more than she did Adrian. Inquisitively, she looked at him and he noticed.

"What," he grinned.

He watched her look down as if wanting to ask him something. She bit her lip and looked at him.

"When did you start having feelings for me," her eyes beseechingly searched his for an answer.

He blinked for a moment. Than slowly sat up and turned her on her back snuggling her close, he leaned on his elbow to looked down at her.

His eyes stormy greys gentled with his emotions pierced into hers. There was really no need to try to remember or think when, because it was all still vivid in his memory.

He idly took a soft curl in his finger and twirled it.

"I think the moment I gained clarity of my need for you was when my father died," he whispered.

With such a confession he caught her attention.

"When I had to leave you for the first time to go to London, you don't know how I struggled not seeing you every day."

"I always took the feelings I had for you as deep affection because you were all I had. In my darkest hour of hurt, you were there comforting me. No one else. I only had you," he whispered and there gazes met.

Her heart tightened.

"Then when Alicia came along I thought I could rid myself of such feelings because it wasn't right. I was your guardian. You were the one desire I could not have."

"You...," he trailed off looking at her.

"You meant and mean so much to me, it was getting harder and harder to be with her. There was not a night you did not linger in my dreams nor a morning when I awakened and wanted you even more."

"Then...the night I fought with Alicia and you came to me. That night...was the most precious beginning of my growing love for you. The look in your eyes it reflected so much love and passion it was infectious. Like flood gates that breached my feelings for you erupted tenfold and there was no controlling them."

She began to tremble in his hold as her heart pounded fiercely in her heart with his words.

"Then when I knew I could not have you I lived in torment. I sent you away and I lived in hell. You drove me beyond the limits of my sanity being so close to me and wanting you more than anyone I ever knew. "

"Everything about you ignited my  hunger for you.
Every time you lifted your face to mine, in argument or defiance, I wanted to kiss the words from your sweet lips. Every time you confronted me, in your ridiculous attempt at angering me more, I wanted to take you in my arms."

" and I still want to take you in my arms and never, ever let you go."

He leaned down to kiss her and pull her close. In his embrace she buried her face into his chest, she could feel the rapid thumps of his heart.  His warmth calmed her trembling body that reacted so fiercely with his confession. There was no doubt in her mind that he is the love of her life.

~•~•~•~•~•

Three weeks had passed as their wedded bliss forged on. They were inseparable. There was no measure of the love they had for one another. She took his breath away and she reveled in his display of love. They made love sometimes two times in a night. Both of them seemed insatiable. He should be exhausted, he knew, yet he wasn’t.

When it came to Eva he couldn't seem to get enough of her. Their lovemaking soon went beyond the enclosure of their room. He had her anywhere and anyhow she would accept him. From the study, the dining room table, the attic and their last spot the stables. When he had thought for modesties' sake not tumble her in the hay the shameless act would be so erotic. But when he kissed her and she succumbed to his ardent need of her. Eagerly he lifted her skirts and to his surprise his vixen of wife was bare. No barrier to hinder him. He was gifted with her wetness.

When she told him she would always be ready for him he groaned.  He sank to his knees before her, pushed her dress up to her hips, and buried his mouth between her thighs. He lifted her leg and pulled it over his shoulder, She sagged against the wall as his tongue delved deeper inside, opening her to his ravishment. She whimpered and rode out her climax. On shaky legs, she stood as he wickedly smiled his satisfaction and cradled her in his arms deeper into the stables where they found a cozy spot and slumbered.

It seemed that their days together would never stray from what they have built so far. He watched her as she walked close to him. He idly sat in the large chair in their room by the window nursing a small cup of brandy. He tugged her lightly into his lap. She gave a sweet squeal as he squeezed her close.

Their eyes met. He watched her eyes twinkle with mischief as she took his glass and sipped some of his brandy. He watched. As she did not flinch with its burning warmth passing her lips. Then she took another generous sip before giving it back.

He marveled at her relaxed state. She was happy and it was more evident than ever.

Adrian set his cup aside and wrapped his arms more tightly around her, kissed her forehead and sighed. "Are you happy mlady,"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled.
"I've never been happier, and you milord,"

He gave a mock dreamy look that made her beam.

"I am in heaven, I've passed my nights with a delectable vixen and my days with a breathtaking angel, have you met her by any chance," he grinned.

He pulled her close with a tender kiss.
She smiled at him, her eyes took on a sensuous light of mischief and apprehension. It was a look she gave him that made his blood heat and his body harden every time. It took no more than an instant and he wondered if she knew the power she held over him.

He narrowed his eyes and caressed her cheek.
"What is it peach?" he asked.

She lowered her gaze.

" Is it true that men like to be kissed down there," a feeling of dread went through her with such a question.

His eyes darkened with surprise. Schooling his features, he answered as calmly as he could.

"We do," he raised his cup of brandy to his lips. His eyes watched her.

Averting her gaze, nervousness coiled within her.
Worrying her bottom lip with her teeth she began to fidget.

"Why haven't you asked me to do it. To pleasure, you like that." Her voice shook.

"Why?" he swallowed.

The look on his face was as if she had suddenly sprouted wings of an angel. Awestruck he looked at her.

"Evangeline Chenoweth St. James! What has Ms. Phelps been teaching you?" Teasing astonishment twinkled in his eyes.

She beamed shyly shaking her head with a sweet laugh.

"No, it is not her. I heard it from Lord Hastings daughter."

"They said that men took mistresses because their wives did not like to do it, is that true?" She coyly looked at him.

With a careful relaxed tone, he nodded.
"Yes," he swallowed hard at the lump forming in his throat.

Although it was true most wives, left those pleasures of the boudoir to their husband’s mistresses and childrearing was the wife’s domain, he did not want anyone but her to pleasure him and bear his children.

Deadpanned silence followed. As he waited for her to continue.

"You've pleasured me and I should give pleasure to you. It's only fair."
Shock registered on Adrian's features as his gaze fixed upon her.

"I want to pleasure you," she whispered.

"You do?" he rasped, his body already taut from aching with anticipation.

She nodded, nervously licking her lips.

Her heartbeat thudded in her chest as she slowly slid off his lap to kneel between his legs.  Tentatively she reached for the buttons of his breeches, his arousal evident through the linen. Slowly she unbuttoned them. As she pushed the material back, his erection, hard and pulsing, sprang free.

A drop of liquid glistened at the tip. Slowly she raised her fingers and wrapped them softly around his pulsing girth. His body jerked and he groaned a primitive sound.

Adrian watched Evangeline. What she was doing for him was erotic, forbidden, it would forever linger on his mind.

She parted her lips and took him into her mouth.

"Oh, my God," he groaned when the moist heat of her mouth surrounded him.

The cry that broke from his lips at her mere touch emboldened her.

He writhed beneath her ministrations until he knew his control was lost. His pleasure increased with each passing of her tongue over the tip. The final stroke pushed him over the edge of rapture. He leaned back and with a deep growl, found his release.

Panting weak and sated he sat there in a state of euphoria. He pulled her up on to his lap. He looked deep into her eyes so full of mischief and amusement, it made him smile.

"Minx!" He whispered.  He drew her more deeply into his arms. To see him rendered so completely and exhausted.... thrilled her.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello my lovelies
I would like to thank you all for the votes and messages. A humble shout out to all my new followers.

Again your messages, comments, and likes make my day.

A little heads up on the chapters to come...please keep in mind that this chapter and upcoming chapter will have racey scenes. Please understand that it's my story and you are reading it at your own discretion. If you in any way feel offended by this chapter..dodon't read it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 1.2K 22
Book 1 of Revenge Series πŸŽ€ Evan Malhotra with his mother Evara Gomes was stuck in a cell, they were locked there for 3 years. Evara didn't take any...
1.5M 90.1K 36
Katy Fairchild is an orphan and knows that no respectable man will marry her. But when a storm throws her into the arms of a mysterious stranger, wil...
832 181 25
*ONC 2024 entry* **Round Two Ambassador's Pick** **Shortlisted** She's an angel of love; an ill-fitting name, as she's no angel. She strives for a wo...
51 4 8
He's a closed book, and she's forbidden from turning the pages. In a world where love is seen as a transaction and duty, two emotionally unavailable...