Lullabies for Styles (Third b...

By byebyemsamericanpie

"Daddy? I'm scared." "Why, love?" She crawled into my lap and cuddled into me. "The storm. It's scary." "Yo... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
Christmas Special
{27}
QUESTIONS ARE CLOSED
character ask
{28}

{10}

1.7K 115 10
By byebyemsamericanpie

Harry

"Thank you so much," Cough cough, "Sir." Niall said before hanging up the phone.

"Nice job on the coughing, that really added to the lie." I smirked at my husband before pulling on his waist and brining him into a long passionate kiss.

"Ew! Daddy no!" Bambi yelled. I laughed and pulled away.

"We're just kissing." I chuckled.

"Kissing is gross."

"You're very right so don't ever do it." Niall smiled down at our daughter.

"Kissing is for grownups." Bambi gaged.

I smirked before kissing Niall again in front of our daughter.

"Thank god I'm a grownup." I smirked while leaning in to kiss him again.

He laughed before pushing me off him.

"But sometimes grownups need a break from kissing," he said.

"Bambi, are you ready for school?" I asked, bending down to her level.

"Yep."

"Where's your brother?" Niall asked.

"Oliver!" Bambi yelled but we didn't hear an answer.

"Oliver! Are you ready for school?" I yelled.

"Yes! Hold on I'm coming." Oliver groaned as he walked into the living room.

"Alright, everyone in the car!" I announced to the kids.

They walked out the front door while Niall grabbed his keys. I followed them all out to our car before we all piled in like one big happy family.

"Off we go." I smiled.

**

Niall

"Holy shit I can't believe I have you all to myself, all day long." Harry groaned while pushing me up against our front door. We literally just got home and the first thing he did was put his hands and lips on me.

"How many times are you going to fuck me today?" I groaned while Harry continued to leave kisses on my neck.

"As many times as I can, baby boy."

Harry attached his lips to mine before pressing his body deeper into me, his hands on either side of my head and his groin rubbing against my own.

Harry pulled his mouth away and I was completely out of the breath while he pressed his lips to my neck again, making me feel so good.

"H-harry." I whispered.

"Shhhh, let's get these clothes off of you, okay?" Harry began to take my shirt off, throwing it over the couch. I quickly took his shirt off and then pulled on his sweats, playing with his boner inside of his sweat pants.

"Oh yeah, just like that." Harry moaned while holding onto the back of my neck, breathing heavily while I pumped him slowly.

"Let's go to the bedroom." I said before pulling my hand out from his sweat pants.

Harry nodded and took my hand, leading me into our bedroom where he pushed me onto the bed, the soft mattress hitting my back as I laid on the bed, waiting for Harry to take me.

"Roll over on your stomach." Harry ordered me.

I did as he said, rolling over onto my stomach and letting him pull down my sweat pants, revealing nothing underneath them.

"No boxers? Oh you're such a bad boy."

"Come on, daddy." I groaned while lifting my bum into the air a little more.

Harry pushed on my hips, making me lay flat down before he kissed down my back.

"Can we just skip the foreplay?" I groaned into the pillows.

I heard Harry chuckle before he reached into the drawer for lube, I got very excited and I began to squirm, but Harry didn't like that. He gave me a light smack on my bum and I moaned at the feeling.

"Oh, you like that? Hmm?" Harry asked me as he did it again, only harder this time.

I nodded and moaned once more. As much as I liked him slapping my ass, I just wanted him to fuck me. I just wanted a good proper fuck. That wasn't too much to ask for, right?

It was like Harry had read my mind. He rubbed the lube around my entrance; I shivered at the feeling. I could hear him preparing himself and I mentally cursed at myself for not doing it for him.

"You ready, baby boy?" he whispered by my ear.

"I'm always ready for you, daddy."

I knew he was smirking. I just knew. He absolutely loved when I called him that.

"Good to know."

He pressed in and I gripped the sheets tightly as we both moaned. God dammit, he felt so good. Fuck. His thrusts were slow at first as he gripped onto my hips. I wanted him to go faster...harder...and yes, deeper. Fuck, I just wanted everything. I wanted his hands. His mouth. That magical tongue. Oh, and I can't forget about his cock. I fucking loved that.

I felt him pull out a bit only to slam back in hard; making me groan out in pleasure.

"F-Fuck, 'Arry."

My accent nearly consumed his name and I wasn't even sure if he heard it. But he sure did. I felt his thrusts become more powerful and it was getting harder and harder to keep my eyes open.

I pushed out my bum towards him and that only gained me a hard smack against my skin.

"Mmh, baby boy..." I heard him say before I could feel his lips on my back.

He started off with wet kisses that eventually turned into him leaving behind his mark. All this pleasure was just so damn good; all that was left was for him to wrap his hand around me to finish me off.

"H-harder, Harry..." I whined.

He obeyed. I tried to keep my grip on the sheets, but it was weakening. God damn I was already fucking close to losing it and to be quite honest, I didn't want it to end. Maybe if I asked him to slow down...no. I already knew the answer would probably be no. Now if we were facing each other and I had asked that...maybe he'd say yes. He can't resist looking into my eyes and just melting.

I clenched around him, not only making him moan my name loudly, but I gained another slap to my bum. It just felt so damn good. I wanted it again and again and again. So I clenched around him again. This time Harry grunted out a "fucking hell" before he spanked me again.

"You're such a bad boy, Ni..." he whispered in my ear. "You're my bad boy..."

I felt his thrusts slowing down; making me feel every inch of his throbbing cock. I was gasping and moaning.

"Y-your bad boy, Harry."

I buried my face in the mattress and let out a long moan as he slowed his thrusts more.

"Daddy is gonna suck his baby boy off real good. Would you like that? Hmm?"

I nodded and moaned. It was just what I needed. I wanted it now. So I did everything in my power to get Harry to cum, which really didn't take that long since he was already close to losing it. 

Once he pulled out of me, he turned me onto my back. Harry wasted absolutely no time in taking me into his mouth. His mouth was so warm and wet; I could have came right then and there. But I held back. I wanted this to last as long as it could. I tried to thrust up, but he pinned my hips down.

He was swirling his tongue around my length and sucking hard. Fuck him for making me feel so damn good. I curled my toes as he deepthroated me; he even moaned to add extra pleasure.

"Ah fuck, Harry!" I cried out as I slid my hands into his hair.

I felt myself twitch inside his mouth and I came hard. He swallowed it all then laid next to me. I was panting softly and when I looked over at Harry, he was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked softly.

"We lasted about forty-five minutes this time."

I looked over at the clock and sure enough, Harry was right.

________________________

{A/N} really short shitty chapter I take full blame!

Ari wrote the smut for me cause she's amazing and I'm like super busy cause school just started and I have so much homework, I have actual work, and I have marching band and I'm just exhausted and busy so I'm sorry this took so long!

I will write the next chapter and I hope to make it better, I really do I'm so sorry it took so long to update and then when I do update it's just a filler chapter!

Hopefully u liked the smut Ari wrote for u cause I did!

I'm gonna take a nap now!

COMMENT AND VOTE MY LITTLE HIPPIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 2.1K 29
{Niall's Pov} I sat in my room with my back up against the wall with my hands over my ears. I wanted him to go away. I needed him to get out of my h...
52.4K 2.2K 32
"When you say you love me, know I love you more and when you say you need me, know I need you more boy I adore you." ©Copyright 2015 Smiley_Miley_
1.4M 35.9K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
830K 11.1K 20
"Be a good girl and come sit on daddys lap."