Romance with Blood and Guns.

By stuckwithbooks

I pushed myself more into the metal walls hoping to get adsorbed in it. I was so nervous of moving at all bec... More

Chapter one
scared? never.
Chapter Four
You Drive Me
Trust Issues
Chapter 7 part 1: seduction
Chapter 7 part 2: Sleep talk
Chapter 7 part 3:Mine
Chapter 7 part 4:cozy
Chapter 7 part 5: Elevator heats
Chapter 7 part 6:Jealous
Chapter 8: Memories
Chapter 10: New Guy
Chapter 11: Football
Chapter 12: Not yours
Chapter 13: Kidnap
Chapter 14: the runaway
Chapter 15: Regret
Chapter 16: Crushing
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: falling for you
Chapter 19: Morning lust
Chapter 20: To See you

Chapter 9:Party

31 3 0
By stuckwithbooks

Linnea POV

Next three days of my life was easily spent. No Daniel, no headaches, no bullying, no running, just studying.

Stacy hated me because I didn't tell her anything that happened between me and him. She eagerly wanted to know, but my words were simple
'He gave me books then we returned and I thanked him'.

I m too good at telling lies. I get very confident when I do that. Thank you thank you, no claps please. I hate publicity.
Love xoxo.

These two days I made myself stuck to my seat, no bathroom no main gate exit. The back gate, and roof escapes to shift my classroom, when I had to change buildings, were the keys to my problems. Problems like Daniel. Don't worry, the buildings stick with each other so I didn't have to do ninja jumps and all. But I can thank Daniel for one thing, just one thing, I was now fearless of heights. No claps please.

Sitting in class would be no solution, I know I know, but I just didn't want to face him, at least for a few months. Don't ask me why. I am having this millions of thoughts and fellings running through my head just for one guy. It sucked.

That day I had seen his car outside my hostel, he followed me. He must be worried about me dying on a road accident. Wasn't that something he wanted.

Why did he do that? To scare me? Well, Fuck off. I am not scared of anything. I knew he wouldn't want to die with me.

I saw him a lot of time in corridors. Well I'll tell you secret, I wanted to. Shh- shh. Okay isn't that normal for a girl to carve on the guy who made her think of invisible fingers crawling on her body at night? Scary, isn't it? Well my words of description are, but feeling of it was breath taking. Everything that happened between us, in the room or the elevator, was haunting me.

But to be honest, I didn't like him. It was all neutral. Because I don't wanna play with my life and my virginity and he's all that kind of guy. Even though I fascinate about his touch, I deeply hate him from the pit of my heart for doing what he did. I feel used and insulted.

ESPECIALLY THE RED FUCKING MARK ON MY NECK.

I had to wear scarf to hide it. Stacy was dead curious about it but I excused myself telling that I had cold. Daniel is definitely going to pay for it someday, idk. This will go away in a few days. I didn't want to go to him even though this was a huge war to fight. I just wanted things to fade away, and time will help me with that even if it takes years, I want to forget everything. Him especially.

Okay so let's get to the present.

Tonight is pool party and I m not going. I have got periods. My stomach hurts, not to the verge of fainting or crying but I am pretending to act so.

Master plan: Act like you are in pain- Stacy won't force for partying- Stacy leaves- I awake- jump on bed- do flips- walk around in bikini- use toilet with doors open- spider walk- hang on wall- dance on 'sexy and I know it'- sleep on bed clothed before she returns.

I have also got this white flag ready for myself. Saying 'RIP Linnea'. Thank you, its just some of my stupid stuff I do all the time.

My assignment works are over, I am planning to submit it on Monday. Thanks to Dan Dan Dan. Bang Bang.

Now coming to 'how to return his notes' I have also got it planned. I'll ask Dona to do that, she is a girl from my class who have got a huge crush on Daniel. Boo yeah.

Evening 6pm.

Me- I wanted to come with you. I m so sorry Stacy. I promise I'll make it up to you.

Stacy- its okay, rest, I'll bring some food for you before I leave.

Me- thanks Stacy, you look beautiful, I m sure Ethan's be go head over heels for you.

Stacy- thanks. I hope that happens. Okay now you go rest. I m bringing you something.

Me- thanks enjoy the night. Bye

Stacy- bye

Mi$$ion Accomplished.
____________________________

Daniel POV

"Perfect. Yeah. Oh my god, she's doing it. She's doing it. Shit man, shit. Yeah almost there almost there."

"Rick get out of there, stop fucking inside the shower room man, everyone can hear you." I said.

"I am having fun man, you can join if you want."

"You're crazy Rick"

"No, I am shameless" he pulled the curtains open. Oh god. This man. Shit.

"Son of bi***"

I went our of the shower room, locking the door behind. Is this a party? Yes it is. These new students are wild. Wow look over there,
"Why the fuck is food floating in the pool?" I shouted on some bunch of brats. They were swimming with food. Who does that, they are not even drunk. Or oh let me guess they are! BEN!!

"Drinks are not allowed near college premises, Mr Brown will kill you." I shouted at Ben's face.

"No one will know man. Relax. Here take some" he handed me a bottle, and continued what he was doing. I hope cops don't arrive here.

"What are you trying to do Messy Mellesa?" I turned my face to 180° to see Mellesa standing behind me.

"Your girlfriend asked me to grab your butt, but I didn't do anything" she made a innocent rejection of her fault, laughing hysterically like a mad hyena.

"Your drunk"

"No I m not drunk"

"Then definitely you aren't sober, but wait what is Chloe doing here?"

She made a confused face and shrugged her shoulder trying to say NO. I made my way through the croud to find Chloe. She was dancing on the floor with other people, swaying her round hips round and round in air, I don't know if she realised that a guy behind her enjoyed that. She saw me but before she could call me to her I turned around and started walking away.

"Wait wait" Chloe shouted behind me. Shit.

I turned around to see her.

"Come dance with me" she held me by my arm and pulled me to a kiss. Her lips tasted vodka, I pulled her away.

"No"

"No baby, let's get together tonight, you need me, I know it"

"I m seriously not in a mood Chloe , not tonight"

"Are you jealous? Oh baby you look so cute like that"

Jealous? She is kidding right?

"I have to meet someone, bye"

"Baby please I need you, let's go somewhere, alone" she threw herself on me, and snaked her hands down to my crotch and rubbed it. But this wasn't anything at all compared to what I felt with her. Linnea.

I pushed chloe away, ingnoring her shouts, it didn't even bother me as it blew away with noise and music.

Where the fuck is Linnea ? I didn't get a chance to talk to her these days. Well I don't need a chance, I can do it whenever I want. I hope she knows that she can't ignore me until and unless I allow her to do so. I was busy and I just didn't wanna disturb her now, mostly because I didn't have explanation for what happened that day.

I searched everywhere for her, every corner, every shower room, reception room, outside, garden, pool, dance floor but she was no where to be found. I wanted to see her dressed up, I wanted to see her open hair hanging down to her waist and bare legs in heels just like other girls here.

She had looked similar everyday in college. She should have completed her work, all she had to do is write her name over mine and submit. Fuck, why aren't you here.

I saw Stacy, she is her roommate I think. I had seen her in Linnea's room. Maybe I should ask her. She was surrounded by many people, mostly boys. She was a red head, and they are rare. She looked nice, but I wasn't interested. Regrettably, Linnea took all my interest.

"Hey, Stacy?" I called her out, drawing everyone's attention.

"Yeah- yeah, I am" she stared me peculiarly.

"Why didn't she come?"

There was her long pause, must be calculating who and why. Fool. Of course I am not asking about her mom. I know she knows about me and Linnea.

"She's not well, fever, so that's why, you want to talk to her? I can give you her number, she's okay now, just resting in bed, we didn't go to doctor she said she was-" she answered very carefully.

"Okay" I turned around and walked away before she could explain me more. Probably she would also start about what she was wearing now. I m interested in that, but then the idea of sharing it with other guys near Stacy was bad.

Fever was a bad excuse flower. I was going to apologize you today, but since you are not here, I am getting your point. I won't disturb you anymore. You must be already mad with the mark on your neck. I hope it gets darker.

You want to ignore me, fine do it. I won't talk to you until you come to me.

Linnea Rhode , you betrayer.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hands up guys who wanna vote.

There.

I see ya.

You look hot.

How about a share too.

Pretty please.

Please don't hesitate to shoot your thoughts here, bad or good, I'll take both as a compliment.

And umm... Do you want anything else here? You can suggest me.

Do you want me to give Chloe a bigger role?

Well my story is gonna get big, like never ending irritating soaps.

But I hope you like it.

Moons and Stars.

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 70 5
WARNING: EXCERPT ONLY! "And you smell delicious too." He whispered beside my ear. "Like honey and cinnamon were mixed to create a scent so irresistib...
168 0 34
Leah White is an ordinary 17 year old girl or so you think. She moves from Dallas to LA. On her flight there she meets a attractive and funny guy, na...
106K 5.1K 32
Book 5 of the Jackson Series! Marcella is struggling to break free from all she has ever known. Brought up in a world where she's been caged in with...
249K 5.2K 59
"Who the fuck did you tell?" He asks me as he takes a step closer towards me, making me also take a few steps back. "Stop being so fucking loud and...