Avenger Boyfriend Scenarios

By VenomsChildd

If you've ever wanted an Avenger as your boyfriend, this is the book for you! Includes: ~Pietro Maximoff ~Ton... More

How He Asks You Out <3
Nicknames
First 'I Love You'
Your Couple Song
He Meets Your Family
Which Book? (heh... sorry guys...)
Books both of you love
Pets You Get
He Hears You Singing
Netflix and Chill Moments
A Note About Natasha
He Signs You Up For a TV Competition
Your Children's Names
Tagged

How You Met...

19.7K 269 125
By VenomsChildd

The boys will meet your family eventually. I'll just drop little hints, or something that makes it really obvious if you've read the right book series, PRIOR to when the boys meet your family. And they're all Fangirl-related families.

Just in case:
Y/n ~ Your name
h/c ~ hair colour
Y/n/n ~ Your nickname

Tony Stark/Iron Man
You sighed as you rummaged through your dresses. Your friend Natasha had invited you to one of Tony Stark's parties, but you had nothing decent to wear. Suddenly, your phone started ringing, saying the caller ID was Natasha herself.
"Hi?"
"Y/n! Are you ready yet?"
"No, Nat, I don't even have a decent dress. You know I don't like wearing dresses!"
"Well, I'll come over now and lend you one of mine. I'll do your hair and stuff, too."

Forty minutes later, you were standing in front of your mirror, staring at your reflection. Your h/c hair hung in curls down your back, and Nat had even brought you a short (favourite colour) dress to wear. It was strapless, and the bottom was decorated with gold sequins and beads (if gold is your favourite colour, just change the colour of the sequins and beads).
"Oh my God, Nat, it's beautiful!" You gasped. Natasha just smiled at you.
"Perfect for one of Tony Stark's parties, don't you think?" You nodded eagerly.

"Now, Y/n/n, remember: Tony Stark is a total playboy. If he seems interested in you, it might not be serious. Actually, it probably won't be." Nat warned you as you approached Stark Tower. You nodded in agreement. Natasha smiled, and led you inside to where the party was.

You were amazed at how huge the party actually was. You had a feeling it would be big, you just didn't think it would be this big. People were crowing around everywhere, but Nat just lead you straight to a seat at the bar. A man quickly slid into the seat on the other side of her.
"Hi, Nat."
"Stark." She greeted curtly. So, he was the great Tony Stark.
"Who's your pretty friend there?"
"Oh, she's Y/n/n."
"Y/n, actually." You corrected.
"Aww, Nat, why'd you say her name was Y/n/n?"
"Because I know you, Stark. You're only interested in her because she happens to look pretty tonight and you've never met her before."
"Yeah, and believe me, I don't look this pretty on a regular basis." You added.
"Well, can I have your number, at least?"
"Fine..." you mutter, giving him your phone.
"Thanks." After a few minutes, he handed it back over to you. You were definitely curious to see if Tony would actually try contact you. Natasha was looking at him in shock.

Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver
(A/N yes this will have a random name for you at the start, you'll see why shortly after seeing your name you use)
(This parent may be made obvious if you have read the book series it comes from. If you work out who it is, please first leave a comment saying you've worked it out, then reply to that saying who you think it is. That way it won't ruin it for people who don't know. I'll look and see if you got it right.)
You were imitating a cat and a pig at the same time because you had a cough that seemed to come from hell itself. You were actually only intending to mew like a cat so you could surprise your friend Wanda, but then a huge cough came along, and you ended up imitating a pig at the same time. (This is actually based off the cough I have right now, though I am yet to see what it sounds like when you combine a cat mewing with a pig impersonation). Not to your surprise, Wanda turned around, looking shocked.
"Y/n, what was that?" She asked.
"What, you didn't see that coming?" You joked. Wanda laughed, and pulled you in for a friendly hug.
"You remind me so much of my brother when you say that." You just smiled.
"Glad to hear it." You quickly checked the time on your phone. 04:10. Your dad would be worried if you got home too late, he worried about you a lot. He knew you could look after yourself, it was just that what you both did could be dangerous, so it was understandable that he worried about you so much. "I should go, my dad will be worried about me if I don't get home too soon."
"See you, Y/n." You smiled at your friend, and set off across the road to your dad's house.

You were walking down the dark alleyway near your house when it happened. Someone behind you grabbed your wrist. You froze in fear. Maybe it was... him again?
"What's your name?" A soft voice asked you. Well, the man who caught you was definitely working with him.
"Kaya Pleasant." You told him calmly.
"The name you were given, Miss Pleasant." You sighed. Of course he would make his little servant sent to collect you ask for the name you were given. It was almost like there were multiple girls who had chosen the name Kaya Pleasant.
"Y/n Y/l/n. Not like you can use it against me." You made your wrist catch fire, causing your captor to yelp in pain and let go of you. You spun around so you could see your captor, and used the air to make him fall flat on his back. Before you could do anything else, a blur of blue and silver passed in front of you, and the man who grabbed you was left unconscious.
"Are you alright?" A man with bleached hair in a blue and silver suit appeared standing in front of you.
"Yes, I'm fine."
"Good. Do you prefer Kaya or Y/n?"
"Y/n. Attracts less attention, my dad's pretty well known, he wanted me to keep his last name in the name I chose. But some people call me Y/n Pleasant."
"I'm Pietro."
"It's nice to meet you, Pietro, but I really have to go."

Thor
You were at your friend Jane's house when you met Thor. She hadn't been expecting him to come over to her house, but he was on Earth, and wanted to see her before going back to Asgard. You were actually there for a similar reason - you'd been at your family's house for a few days, and wanted to catch up with Jane before returning to your own house. You and Jane were just talking about how her life has changed so much since you last saw her, when there was a loud knock at the door, making Jane look surprised.
"I should probably get that. I'll be back, Y/n." You nodded, and Jane went off to answer the door, returning with a large blonde. "Y/n, this is Thor. Thor, this is my friend Y/n."
"Hi."
"Hello, Lady Y/n." Just then, you noticed that you had to go.
"I'm sorry, Jane, I really have to go, if I don't go now, I'll miss my flight home. It was nice meeting you, Thor."
"Goodbye, Lady Y/n."
"See you, Y/n!"

Clint Barton/Hawkeye
You sighed as you threw yourself down on the park bench. Your ex had broken up with you two weeks ago, and it still hurt like hell. You had thought it would last forever, but he clearly didn't. But what went wrong? Was it something you did? Did he just find someone better than you? You zoned out to the world, and listened to the music blasting through your earphones. Fight For You had just begun. Of course it had to be the song you two listened to all the time together. You checked the next song, already feeling your eyes tearing up. The next song was Cops and Robbers by the Hoosiers, your favourite song. He had introduced it to you, he had grown up in England, and the Hoosiers was one of his favourite bands. You had liked Cops and Robbers even more after he left you, it came with all your happy memories of him. You watched the people at the archery field you sat by as tears ran down your face. You couldn't wait for Cops and Robbers to come on, that song always stopped you crying.

You were so zoned out as you listened to Fight For You that you didn't even notice anybody sit next to you until they spoke.
""You okay?" You turned, taking out one of your earphones, to see a sandy-haired man sitting next to you on the bench. You nodded, not trusting yourself to speak until Cops and Robbers started, which you knew would be very soon. "Is it the music?" the man asked. You shrugged.
"Kind of." You told him quietly.
"Memories?" he asked. Maybe he understood what you were going through.
"Yeah, that song has a lot of them. Well, this one does too, I guess, but they're good memories."  You told him simply. Fight For You had finally ended and been replaced with Cops and Robbers, and you were already cheering up.
"Ex?"
"What gave it away?" 
"Ex's come with the good songs and the bad songs. The good ones are normally the ones you know through them."
"Yeah, he's English, he got me into this ban called The Hoosiers, and I really like their song Cops and Robbers, it brings back the happier memories of him. But Fight For You... I love that song, but it reminds me all too much of him. Funny, You'd really think The Hoosiers would, I mean, I liked Jason Derulo before I even met my ex..." The man laughed.
"From what I've heard, that's actually normal. I'm Clint, by the way."
" Y/n."
"Maybe we could meet up for lunch some day, Y/n. I can show you songs I listen to when I'm sad."
"Thanks." With that, Clint left, probably to practice archery or something. You were sitting right by an archery field, after all.

Bruce Banner/The Hulk
You walked back to your house in New York from the train station, wishing, as usual, that the train station was closer to your house. You considered taking the short cut past the swimming pool, and you were just about to when something you'd never seen before came in front of you. You screamed, dropped your phone you were holding, and ran for your life down the alleyway next to the pool - the short cut to your house that your dad had showed you. You were nearly out of that when another... thing landed right in front of you. You screamed again as you pulled off your school bag and whacked the thing with it. You were amazed when the thing didn't actually die.
"Strange... that normally kills them..." you muttered. The thing growled, and you backed away slowly. You quickly found yourself walking into something. You spun around, and saw a huge, green man behind you. You knew you were trapped with no way out. At least, you thought you were. The green man lifted you up gently and kept you stood on his huge palm as he squashed the other thing to death. You were carried by the thing to your house, where your parents were just relieved to see that you were alive and okay.

A week later, you had already found out that you had ended up walking home through the Battle of New York, where a Norse god called Loki sent aliens to attack earth... or something. But that was a whole week ago, and your life was back to normal again already. You were at the library with your friend Lily, helping her plan out her science project while still working on your own. Science was one of your few strong subjects at school, you actually were great at it. You blinked a few times and read a new message from a girl in your group.
So apparently the chemicals are certain ones that, like, have to be added in a certain order or something? Can you work it out? I'll send you the names.
"Oh, what the Hades?" You asked aloud in annoyance.
"What?" Lily asked.
"I have just been told that the chemicals have to be added in a certain order. And we have to work it out."
"Please tell me I'm not the one who the others are making do that..."
"I may be able to help you." A voice said, causing you and Lily to turn, seeing who you recognised as your idol, Bruce Banner. You had heard he's actually experimented on himself and created what he called The Other Guy, and from what you'd read from him, he didn't like the other guy, so you'd just left it there.
"Seriously?" Lily asked.
"Of course. My name's Bruce, by the way."
"I'm Lily, this is Y/n." You nodded in greeting - the next message from your group member saying the names had arrived.
"Styx..." you muttered.
"What is it?"
"I have to find out which order to put these in, and most of them are explosives. I guess I can probably do it, but it'll take a long time."
"How do you know that most of those are explosives? That's not a common thing for people your age to know."
"She's really good at science." Lily said casually. Bruce smiled, and showed you the order for the chemicals, which you quickly wrote down, and sent to both your group and Lily's.

Steve Rogers/Captain America
(Takes place after Avengers: Assemble, obviously, but before Age of Ultron)
You were the new SHIELD agent, after they had finally agreed to let people like you join them. Because of the things you could do, they had put you into the Avengers, their group of people who saved the world from pretty much anything. You glanced around at everyone sitting around the table with you, still surprised that you had been elected as the one to join SHIELD.
"Avengers," Director Fury began. "This is your newest member, Agent Y/n Y/l/n." You heard a man who you recognised as Tony Stark mutter something under his breath, but you couldn't hear what he said.
"What was that, Mr Stark?" Fury demanded.
"Nothing..."
"Tony, that wasn't nothing. You muttered something about herons, I think?" Herons? Could he.... no, there was no way he could know that.
"Like I said, Capsicle, it was nothing. I was talking to myself."
"You don't sound so sure about that. People tend to not bring up herons when talking to themselves... unless you were correcting the Director? But I assure You, Mr Stark, my name has nothing to do with herons."
"I like this girl. Can I keep her?"
"Yeah, don't think so, Stark. I'm too awesome to be owned by a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist."
"Yeah, I'm with Y/n."
"Thank you, Steve."

After the meeting, you and the other Avengers ended up hanging out at Stark Tower.
"Guys, please tell me Tony wasn't being serious..." You said while Tony's downstairs getting drinks.
"Don't worry, Y/n, I'm pretty sure he was joking. It's not every day we come across a girl like you." Natasha told you. You laughed.
"You mean what I am, or my personality?"
"Both."

Sorry for the ones that are short...... I was running out of ideas on how to meet them.
Okay, that's bad......
ANYWAY.
So, what I'm trying to say is, I wasn't sure what more I could put for them.
Haha.
This book may fail because of my ideas....
That and I have writer's block.
FOR EVERY BOOK I HAVE.
IT'S SO ANNOYING.
I've had it for waaaay too long now.
ANYWAY.
See you guys next part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.8K 26
× PREFERENCES × 《》 Too lazy to edit, prepare for awful spelling. Starring: Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Thor Odinson, Clint Barton, Pietr...
999K 14.9K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
95.3K 2.1K 77
THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. IT IS COMPLETED (You are still free to read it tho) I will be doing preferences for: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Bruce B...
791 11 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...