Nicknames

Tony Stark/Iron Man

His for you ~ Princess. He thought you deserved to be one, and it was certainly special, especially since he called most other girls babe or something along those lines.

Yours for him ~ Handsome. You basically thought he was the handsomest man you've ever  seen, but you're nickname for him didn't help his ego. But hey, that was why he liked it.

Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver

His for you ~ Kay. He'd heard his sister call you that once - it was the nickname for your taken name - and he thought it sounded nice, so he normally called you Kay. People passing by when he called you that were normally confused if you hadn't said anything, since it sounded like he was agreeing to you.

Yours for him ~ Lover Boy. You, like Pietro, had gotten his nickname from Wanda, but you'd also only heard her say it once. It stuck for you.

Thor

His for you ~ Lady Y/N. He believed you were a true goddess of Asgard because of how gorgeous you were. That and he was used to saying Lady before girl's names.

Yours for him ~ Horus. You basically called him that as a joke, since you were interested in Egyptian mythology. He found it kind of funny, actually.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye

His for you ~ Prim. Since you called him Katniss, he decided to call you Prim. Besides, he loved you probably even more than Katniss loved Prim, according to him.

Yours for him ~ Katniss. It was what you'd called him on the day he'd asked you out, and it really stuck.

Bruce Banner/The Hulk

His for you ~ Sweetheart. The reason is simple ~ you're one of the sweetest girls he's ever met, to both himself and the Hulk. You're one of the few people who can calm the Hulk.

Yours for him ~ Honey. It all started when you called out, "Hi honey, I'm home!' when you got home one night. Calling him honey kind of stuck.

Steve Rogers/Captain America

His for you ~ Heron Girl. He based it off what he'd heard Tony mutter when he met you. He originally called you Heron Girl to tease you, but you didn't actually mind him calling you that.

 Yours for him ~ Cap. Like Heron Girl, you had actually started calling him Cap to annoy him, but he didn't mind it when you called him Cap.

Hi guys. I have a quick question:
How soon should the boys meet the families?
Also please tell me if there's any Avengers you want me to add. Just remember I'm a fairly new fan.