First 'I Love You'

Tony Stark/Iron Man

You were walking along the beach with Tony. When the waves came up on the beach, they would wash over your feet, which you loved. You'd been to many beaches, and you'd found that they were normally better with loved ones, so you'd invited Tony to one of your favourite American beaches. The pair of you walked, hand in hand, admiring the sunset.
"This beach is beautiful, Y/n," Tony smiled at you. You nodded.
"I wouldn't exactly bring you to a beach that wasn't beautiful, Tony. This beach is one of my favourites." Tony smiled at you.
"It's not as beautiful as you, though," he told you, wrapping an arm around your waist. "I doubt anything can ever be as beautiful as you are. Which is how I fell in love with you, I guess. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, Y/n, and only God knows just how much I love you." You blushed.
"I love you, too, Tony," Kind of unexciting after what he said, but, hey, you didn't think too well on the spot.

Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver

You were messing around with Athena at her place, singing random songs together at the top of your lungs. Pietro and Derek were downstairs, playing CoD or something like that. Break the Rules had just ended, and it was your turn to pick a song.
"What about... A Thousand Years?" You suggested. Athena beamed, and found the song on YouTube. The intro began, and then the pair of you started to sing. You didn't realise it, but the boys had actually come up to see what on earth you two were doing just as you started to sing. They didn't say anything at first
"I have died every day waiting for you," That's when the two boys joined in, which made you and Athena so shocked that you stopped singing and turned to look at the boys.
"Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
," You and Athena both ran up to hug your boyfriends.
"I love you too," you whispered to Pietro.

Thor

You were reading one of your books, Clockwork Angel, lying on your bed. Thor was lying next to you, but he actually liked being next to you as you read.
"Is the book good, Lady Y/n?" Thor inquired. You nodded.
"I'm going to be sad when I've finished the Bane Chronicles," you sighed.
"Why the Bane Chronicles?"
"This author has a lot of books set in the same world as Clockwork Angel. There's the Mortal Instruments series, which I've read, the Shadowhunter's Codex, which I've also read, the Infernal Devices series, which I'm currently reading the first book of, and the Bane Chronicles, which I'll read when I've finished the Infernal Devices.
"I'm sure you'll find another set of books to read, Lady Y/n,"
"I hope I will." you smiled.
"Lady Y/n, what is Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer?"
"Hm? Oh, it's a mythology book. You'd like it. It's Norse. The author writes a lot of mythology books, and I love them all."
"What happens to Magnus?"
"Spoilers," you smiled.
"I don't mind,"
"I'll tell you later," you laughed.
"Thank you. You know, I really love you when you're reading..."
"Thank you, Thor, I love you too."

Clint Barton/Hawkeye

You were walking through the park with Clint when you saw him. Your ex. Unfortunately, he saw you, too.
"Hey! Y/n!" he called out. Clint looked at you, confused.
"Ex," you muttered. Your/ex's/name walked up to you.
"Hey, how you been going, Y/n/n?" he asked. You just glared at him.
"I'm fine, Your/ex's/name." you growled.
"No, you're not. What's wrong?"
"Maybe it's you, didn't you think you'd upset her?" Clint asked. "And don't think Y/n hasn't told me about you, Your/ex's/name, because she has. I know what you did to her." Your/ex's/name glared at Clint and walked off. "You okay?" Clint asked you. 
"Yeah, I'm fine. Still not over what he did, that's all," Clint wrapped an arm comfortingly around you.
"You'll get over it eventually, don't worry," Clint reassured you. "But in the mean time, he's gone anyway. I love you, I truly love you. Never forget that, Y/n."
"I love you too, Clint. And don't worry, I won't forget."
"Come on, let's go home. I'll buy chocolate cake,"
"Really? Yay!" You cheered. You loved chocolate cake - it reminded you of your family, and where you grow up - the place you grew up made insanely good chocolate cake.

Bruce Banner/The Hulk

You and Lily had been invited to a pool party at Stark Tower ~ the two of you had known the Avengers for a few months now. Lily dived into the pool, splashing everyone who wasn't in the pool yet. In other words, Lily splashed everyone. You saw Tony smile mischievously, and knew you had to step well back from the pool, so you took Bruce back with you. As soon as the pair of you were a safe distance away, Tony did a huge cannonball, which splashed everyone else, especially Lily. Everyone took their turns in getting Lily back - Thor also cannonballed (the splash went even further out than Tony's), Natasha did a summersault off the highest diving board, dragging Clint down with her, Steve just splashed her once he was in, Pietro dragged Wanda to the highest diving board, and the pair jumped off that, Bruce did the same as Steve, and you just dived right off the highest diving board. Plus you ducked Lily after. She just glared at you when she came up. Natasha then swam over to the pair of you.
"Hold your breath contest?" she suggested. You and Lily glanced at each other.
"Sure." You agreed, and the three of you went under.

(Bruce POV)
I smiled as Y/n, Natasha, and Lily went underwater for a breath holding contest. If Y/n's hair wasn't y/h/c, Lily's hair wasn't blonde (if you have blonde hair just make Lily's hair brown), and Natasha wasn't a redhead, I wouldn't be able to tell where one girl's floating hair ended, and the next girl's began. It only took 30 seconds for Lily to resurface, with Natasha appearing 30 seconds after.

After about five minutes, Y/n was still under the water. She had moved to sit calmly at the bottom of the pool, but I was starting to worry, as was Natasha. Lily, however, seemed oddly calm despite how long her best friend had been under the water. I swam over to the three girls to make sure I knew when Y/n came up.

It took a further ten minutes for Y/n to finally resurface. I instantly hugged her, not caring if I Hulked out.
"Oh my God, Y/n, I thought you had drowned!" she just laughed at me
"You can't loose me that easily, Bruce." She told me. I hugged her even more.
"I love you, Y/n. God, I love you so much,"
"I love you too," she replied.

Steve Rogers/Captain America

You and Steve were messing around, seeing how many Mentos you could fit in your mouths at once. You currently had 8, but Steve had 10, and you couldn't fit any more Mentos. You somehow swallowed the 8 Mentos in your mouth.
"Okay, you win!" You told Steve.
"YES!! I BEAT THE AMAZING HERON GIRL!!!" he cheered. You just rolled your eyes at your boyfriend.
"You're an idiot," you laughed. "But I love you for that." Steve smiled.
"I love you too, Y/n. But you're not an idiot."
"Thanks,"

ALOHA!!! Sorry about all the short ones.... I had no ideas..... ANYWHOVIAN!!! I have decided that the chapter AFTER the next one will be when the boys meet your families. So yeah. Depending on how lost for ideas I am, you will be finding out who the fandom parents are soon!