How You Met...

The boys will meet your family eventually. I'll just drop little hints, or something that makes it really obvious if you've read the right book series, PRIOR to when the boys meet your family. And they're all Fangirl-related families.

Just in case:
Y/n ~ Your name
h/c ~ hair colour
Y/n/n ~ Your nickname

Tony Stark/Iron Man
You sighed as you rummaged through your dresses. Your friend Natasha had invited you to one of Tony Stark's parties, but you had nothing decent to wear. Suddenly, your phone started ringing, saying the caller ID was Natasha herself.
"Hi?"
"Y/n! Are you ready yet?"
"No, Nat, I don't even have a decent dress. You know I don't like wearing dresses!"
"Well, I'll come over now and lend you one of mine. I'll do your hair and stuff, too."

Forty minutes later, you were standing in front of your mirror, staring at your reflection. Your h/c hair hung in curls down your back, and Nat had even brought you a short (favourite colour) dress to wear. It was strapless, and the bottom was decorated with gold sequins and beads (if gold is your favourite colour, just change the colour of the sequins and beads).
"Oh my God, Nat, it's beautiful!" You gasped. Natasha just smiled at you.
"Perfect for one of Tony Stark's parties, don't you think?" You nodded eagerly.

"Now, Y/n/n, remember: Tony Stark is a total playboy. If he seems interested in you, it might not be serious. Actually, it probably won't be." Nat warned you as you approached Stark Tower. You nodded in agreement. Natasha smiled, and led you inside to where the party was.

You were amazed at how huge the party actually was. You had a feeling it would be big, you just didn't think it would be this big. People were crowing around everywhere, but Nat just lead you straight to a seat at the bar. A man quickly slid into the seat on the other side of her.
"Hi, Nat."
"Stark." She greeted curtly. So, he was the great Tony Stark.
"Who's your pretty friend there?"
"Oh, she's Y/n/n."
"Y/n, actually." You corrected.
"Aww, Nat, why'd you say her name was Y/n/n?"
"Because I know you, Stark. You're only interested in her because she happens to look pretty tonight and you've never met her before."
"Yeah, and believe me, I don't look this pretty on a regular basis." You added.
"Well, can I have your number, at least?"
"Fine..." you mutter, giving him your phone.
"Thanks." After a few minutes, he handed it back over to you. You were definitely curious to see if Tony would actually try contact you. Natasha was looking at him in shock.

Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver
(A/N yes this will have a random name for you at the start, you'll see why shortly after seeing your name you use)
(This parent may be made obvious if you have read the book series it comes from. If you work out who it is, please first leave a comment saying you've worked it out, then reply to that saying who you think it is. That way it won't ruin it for people who don't know. I'll look and see if you got it right.)
You were imitating a cat and a pig at the same time because you had a cough that seemed to come from hell itself. You were actually only intending to mew like a cat so you could surprise your friend Wanda, but then a huge cough came along, and you ended up imitating a pig at the same time. (This is actually based off the cough I have right now, though I am yet to see what it sounds like when you combine a cat mewing with a pig impersonation). Not to your surprise, Wanda turned around, looking shocked.
"Y/n, what was that?" She asked.
"What, you didn't see that coming?" You joked. Wanda laughed, and pulled you in for a friendly hug.
"You remind me so much of my brother when you say that." You just smiled.
"Glad to hear it." You quickly checked the time on your phone. 04:10. Your dad would be worried if you got home too late, he worried about you a lot. He knew you could look after yourself, it was just that what you both did could be dangerous, so it was understandable that he worried about you so much. "I should go, my dad will be worried about me if I don't get home too soon."
"See you, Y/n." You smiled at your friend, and set off across the road to your dad's house.