He Signs You Up For a TV Competition

Tony Stark/Iron Man

He'd always thought you were a great singer, so for your birthday, he told you he'd signed you up for the Voice. When the day of the audition came, you were honestly freaking out, but, thankfully, Tony and your parents were backstage for support. You had decided to sing Let It Go by James Bay - one of your favourite songs. Blake Shelton turned first, which really didn't surprise you, and, by the end of your performance, all of the coaches had turned around, which surprised you.
"That was incredible!" Adam Levine commented.
"Thanks,"
"Who are you?" Blake asked you.
"Y/n Y/l/n."
"You mean like Tony Stark's girlfriend?"
"Yes."

After a bit of conversation with the coaches, you decided to join Team Blake. You went backstage, and Tony immediately hugged you tight.
"You did great out there, Y/n!" He grinned.
"I knew you were good at singing, but I didn't realise you were that good!" your mother agreed.
"Thanks mum, thanks Tony." You grinned, as Tony let you go. Your dad just smiled proudly at you.
Funny thing is, with the support of Blake, your fans Tony, and your family, you actually ended up winning the Voice.

Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver

Pietro had decided you were a great cook, so he signed you up for the Great British Bake Off and the pair of you flew to England. Why he chose the Great British Bake Off, you had no idea, but you were certainly excited and nervous to start. You'd made it to the first round of the Bake Off, and the nerves kicked in even more once you saw the Bake Off tent. The first week? Cake week. Fun? Yes. Nerve-wracking? Oh god yes. With Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry watching your baking closely, except for in the Technical Bake, you felt like you absolutely could not mess anything up. The judging was even scarier - standing there as Paul and Mary ate the food you baked, hoping that they liked it.

You ended up getting Star Baker a few weeks while you were there, and even won the Bake Off! You were pretty sure that your win was thanks to the support of Pietro, your dad, and Valkyrie, even if your dad and Valkyrie weren't in England with you.

Thor

Thor, in awe of your dancing ability, had decided to sign you up for America's Got Talent. You were utterly shocked when you found out you'd been signed up for it. To say you were nervous as you waited backstage would be a major understatement. You stood watching the person before you, and hoping you could remember the dance you and Sadie had made for your audition. All too soon, the person before you was finished, and it was your turn to go out. You tried not to look as nervous as you felt as you walked out.
"Hi, what's your name?" Simon asked you. (I saw Simon Cowell was going to be a judge on this in 2016... if that's true I may just have to find America's Got Talent in Australia....)
"Y/n Y/l/n." You told him.
"Y/n Y/l/n? Like Thor's girlfriend?"
"Yeah... he's the one who signed me up for this actually..."
"So, Y/n, what will you be doing today?"
"Dancing," With that, your song - Twin Skeletons by Fall Out Boy - began to play, and you began the dance Sadie had helped you choreograph. The reason you two chose Twin Skeletons was that you didn't do classical style dancing, but you weren't really sure what style of dancing you did, since you ended up choreographing a dance to any song you happened to like. The dance managed to get all the judges to say 'yes' (you were very surprised when Simon said yes, since you'd seen him on Britain's Got Talent and knew he could be a pretty strict judge), and, to your great surprise, you got through to the finals of the show, where you danced to Infinity by One Direction, and, somehow, ended up winning the competition. Your family and Thor had been following the entire show, and, as soon as the TV show had finished airing, your social media accounts were full of congratulations messages from Thor, your friends, your family, and your fans, and #welldoney/n ended up trending on Twitter.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye

Clint had decided to surprise you on Christmas by telling you that he'd decided to sign you up for an art competition TV show starting July the next year. You couldn't believe your ears, and could hardly wait until July.

All too slowly, July came, and you were going to your audition for the show. The judges loved the drawing you did of your best friend, and you easily got into the competition. The first round was actually to draw a crossover fanart, so you drew Jace, Clary, Will, Tessa, Jem, and the Lightwoods fighting a demon with Sam and Dean Winchester. Each week, you wowed the judges with your drawings, and actually ended up winning the competition.

Bruce Banner/Hulk

Surprisingly the pair of you decided to sign you up for swimming in the Olympics. He figured you would do fairly well being a granddaughter of Poseidon, and you liked to swim anyway, so you thought, why not try it? You ended up doing great at the Olympics, winning two gold medals and one silver, plus, just for an added bonus, America ended up winning the Olympics that year.

Steve Rogers/Captain America

Steve had somehow found a show dedicated to fandoms, and decided to sign you up for it. Right when you got in, you had to chose three fandoms. You chose Superwholock. You were placed in a team with fellow Superwholockians. The show put you through challenges, asked you questions, made you act out scenes from the shows, and, at the end, the Superwholock team was deemed the winning team of the show.

Well that was hard... sorry some of them sucked. Also, can I just say: this book now has 1.14K reads!! Thank you so much guys!!!!!!