He Meets Your Family

So, the time has come when you find out just who your fandom parents are!! Hope you like them!

Tony Stark/Iron Man

You were actually up in the bedroom when your parents arrived... in the lab. Pretty sure it confused the heck out of Tony.
"Miss Y/l/n?" Jarvis spoke.
"Yes?"
"Mister Stark needs you in the lab."
"Ok, I'm on my way down now." You headed down into the lab, only to find your dad's ship in the lab.
"Of all the places in the house he could choose..." you muttered.
"Y/n!" Tony called put. "Hello!"
"Hey Tony, what's up?" You asked. Tony pointed at the ship.
"You have any idea what that is? It just materialised here. I thought it seemed like something you would know about."
"That's the ship my dad uses to travel through space and time," you explained.
"He travels through space and time in a police box?"
"No, not really. It's the TARDIS. It stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space. The Chameleon Circuit's broken, so it's stuck always looking like a phone box." you explain, walking up to knock on the door to the TARDIS. The door swung open, revealing both your parents inside the TARDIS.
"Y/n!" your dad greeted. "Where are we?"
"Tony's lab. Though why you chose to come to the lab beats me."
"He crashed. Again." Your mum explained.
"Really, dad?" you asked. "Again?"
"I didn't mean to crash!" Tony just laughed coming to stand next to you.
"So, you're Y/n's dad, huh?"
"Yup. You must be Tony." Tony nodded. "Well, I'm guessing Y/n here hasn't told you much about her family. I'm the Doctor." your dad then pointed to your mum, standing by the control panel of the TARDIS. "She's River, Y/n's mum."
"Hi," your mum waved.
"Hello," Tony said nervously.
"Well... we should probably be going, but Tony? Look after Y/n for us." your mum said.
"Of course I will," Tony agreed. With that, the TARDIS door closed, and the ship dematerialised.

Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver

Your dad had finally got off work for a while - he'd been doing detective work since the day you started dating Pietro, which was now around 6 months ago. Today was the day you were having dinner with your dad, and Pietro had spent most of the day running around the house because he was so nervous. You quickly checked over what you were wearing in the mirror. Your hair was pulled up into a high ponytail, and you wore a f/c shirt with a black skirt. Pretty casual, but not too casual. That was how your dad had told you and Pietro to dress. When you arrived downstairs, ready to go, you saw Pietro wearing a white collared shirt and jeans.
"Ready, Kay?" he asked you. You nodded.
"Of course I am, Lover Boy, are you?" Pietro grinned at you, and nodded. "Then let's go," the pair of you walked out to the car and drove to your dad's house.

When you knocked on the door, it was opened by your dad's assistant who had moved in to his house, Valkyrie. Her dark hair was pulled into a side bun, and she wore a short, back dress.
"Y/n! Pietro! Come in! Skulduggery's just in the dining room," Valkyrie grinned. You and Pietro followed Valkyrie into the dining room, where you saw your dad wearing a similar outfit to Pietro.
"Y/n! Pietro! Welcome!" your dad beamed as he saw the pair of you.
"Hey, dad!" you grinned, "Pietro, this is my dad, Skulduggery Pleasant, and his assistant, Valkyrie Cain."

You spent the dinner explaining your world to Pietro - Adepts like Athena, Elementals like yourself and Derek, Nefarian Serpine, the guy who seemed crazy about you, taken names, chosen names, and pretty much everything else. He seemed pretty amazed by your world, especially when you told him how you cameo be a Pleasant - thirteen-year-old Valkyrie had questioned whether Skulduggery could actually raise a child, so he adopted five-year-old Elemental magician Y/n Y/l/n. In your opinion, he'd actually done a pretty good job.

Thor

Your dad had invited you and Thor over to meet the family, but you weren't exactly nervous. Okay, sure, you were dating a god, but so was your sister. You ran down the stairs to the front door, where Thor was already waiting for you in a T-shirt and jeans. You wore your green dress that your sister had gotten you for your birthday, and your hair was loose.