The Dragons of Coria

Door WeeWinkle

Cassy was thrown into a world she doesn't understand, after her guardians, Caron and Kavos, were killed in fr... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1- Imagine Dragons
Chapter 2- Discovered
Chapter 3- Trapped
Chapter 5- Remember
Chapter 6- Memories Of Whats To Come
Chapter 7- Blessing, or Curse?
Chapter 8- Brother Egg
Chapter 9- The Division
Chapter 10- The Great Escape
Chapter 11- When Tiki Hatched
Chapter 12- At Each Other's Throats
Chapter 13- The Disappearance
Chapter 14- For Tiki
Chapter 15- The Dive To Coria
Chapter 16- A Warm Welcome
Chapter 17- The Best Day
Chapter 18- Clova
Chapter 19- The Fight Between Mother and Son
Chapter 20- Fly For Her Life
Chapter 21- Dalia
Chapter 22- The Tree Top House
Chapter 23- Locked Out
Chapter 24- When It All Went Wrong.
Chapter 25- Caron's Message
Chapter 26- The Raid
Chapter 27- Ugly, Scaly Dogs
Chapter 28- Decision To Be Made
Chapter 29- Wings
Chapter 30- Goodbye; The Overused Word
Epilogue

Chapter 4- Karoth, A Man of His Word

8.9K 580 23
Door WeeWinkle

COPYRIGHT 2013

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

CHAPTER 4- KAROTH, A MAN OF HIS WORD

I hurtled into him.
He grabbed me by the arms, and spun me around like we were dancing.
"Yes, Cassy. Like we're dancing." He whispered in my ear, he spoke in a weird tongue, but one I knew. He was speaking Corian. He twirled me out and brought me close to his body.
"I'm afraid, Cass, I have a fixation with you. Wouldn't it be nice to see you in a dress? It pains me to see you like this." He pinched my disguise in between his fingers, and wrinkled his nose.
"Your a creep!" I spat at him, kneeing him in the crotch. His grasp on me flew away as he fell onto the floor.
"For the record- I hate dresses." I ran on, I was met by a dead end, but that was why I came down here. With my Corian strength I jumped up onto the roof. I was about to jump to the next roof, when the man shouted up to me; "Imagine dragons, Cassy." I froze, rooted to the spot, that's what your Caron used to say, isn't it?"
"You have no right to say that." I turned my head to the side, looking down at the tiles below my feet.
"No? Who says so?"
"I do." I turned to face him fully, feeling the warm sun against my back, and a slight breeze tugging at my hair playfully. I hoped my black silhouette against the sun would intimidate the man.
"Yes, Cassy, very intimidating, but very beautiful too." I ignored him. I turned around again.
"But don't you want what's yours?" He caught my attention.
"I don't have anything that's mine, apart from the clothes on my back."
"That isn't true."
"Who are you? How can I trust you?"
"I am Karoth, a man of his word."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.1K 545 59
After the death of her father, Jonna Bäck struggles with her older sister's down-spiraling mental health. But after a tragic event Jonna is forced to...
2K 66 10
TRIGGER WARNING! TRAGEDY After getting her heart broken, Nejire stumbled upon a horror scene and had to fight the League of Villains, now free what i...
2K 39 100
Mercedes Jones and her friends and family are going to have a year to remember... Hell Universe - Book 1 (Sequel "Hell to the Should Have Been" is ou...
188 4 21
After witnessing Connor kill Selena, Alex finds a piece of paper left by a mysterious figure who was with Connor. Alex vows to kill Connor and get hi...