Hatred V.S. Acceptance (A Nia...

By HoranyForHorann

"What does it matter, the age of the girl i date?" -Niall Horan. Taseena Hawk is only 14, and her parents are... More

A/N (Please Read)
About Taseena (Introduction of Main Character)
Chapter 1: Cousins
Chapter 2: Road to getting along
Chapter 3: Meeting the boys
Chapter 4: It's Everything About You
Chapter 5: Unexpected Message
Chapter 6: My Heart Skips a Beat
Chapter 7: Terrified
Chapter 8: I Want to Play a Game...
Chapter 9: The Lie Slithers Out
Chapter 10: Finish With You
Chapter 11: Monster
Chapter 12: Weak Smiles
Chapter 13: Tough Luck
Chapter 14: What had I just done? (R-RATED: DIRTY CHAPTER)
Chapter 15: Everything happens for a reason, right?
Chapter 16: Raining Apology
Chapter 17: A Rose

Chapter 18: Rejected

1K 42 34
By HoranyForHorann

Taseena's POV:

"That was weird," i thought aloud, as i put down my phone on to the table.

"What was weird?", Niall spoke, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Mom and dad usually never check up on me, no matter where i am. It was kinda weird to talk to my dad after such a long time." i admitted, as i snuggled a bit more into Niall's chest. It was still dark in the house with just the candle lights fluttering around as our only source of light. The boys were on their way here and max and Jake were still stuck at the store. Who knows where Uncle Yasar is?

"We're all alone in the dark.", i spoke, as i placed my tiny hand on his bare chest. He had placed his abnormally large hands on top of mine and hummed.

"Well, what do you want to do?" he asked in that raspy voice of his, as he stared right through my brown eyes. Being the horny teenager i am, i had only one thing to do in my mind. I looked up to his signature, blue, sparkling eyes, while my lips curled into a devious, smirk. I had adjusted my body closer to his, if that was even possible. I traced my finger down his defined jaw-line, his bare chest, then his stomach, and slowly approached my way to his member. I lightly pressed my hand on his crotch and tugged at his khakis. I moved my face closer to his, with our nose touching.

"Take advantage of the time we have alone together, " i whispered, as i moved my lips closer to his.

Before i could've smashed my lips onto his, he jerked away and stood up next to the couch, leaving me to feel rejected and shocked. I looked at him in confusion, while he stared back at me awkwardly.

"We shouldn't be doing this, " he said firmly. "We might be alone, but we should'ne be doing this. We just got into a shit load of trouble because we were caught having sex. I don't want to get into any more trouble."

"But, we're home alone, remember?", i reasoned, now frustrated. "We don't have to go all the way.."

"Do you not understand? I don't want to get into any more trouble with your brother. He already hates me, ", he explained, scratching his head, showing a sign of nervousness.

"Niall...", i started, as i got up from the couch. I paced closer to him and placed my hand on his lower stomach. He looked down at my hand and jerked away, again.

"Taseena!", he shouted.

"I wasn't-", i started.

"You're such a typical teenager! I almost forgot you were fourteen, ", he said angrily, as he walked away towards the kitchen. My hands were now curled into fists, indicating that i was pissed.

"Excuse me?!", i replied, trying to keep calm. I fast-walked into the kitchen, where he was preparing a sandwich for himself.

"I meant that you're just a typical teen that only wants to have sex..", he said calmly, as he set down the mayonnaise on the table next to the bread, lettuce, and turkey.

"Didn't i just fucking say that we didn't have to go all the way?! I am not hungry for sex. I was just insisting to show some of my goddamn love to you, since i haven't seen you in almost a week! If you think I'm such a teenager, then why are you even still with me? If I'm so childish for you, then why don't you just drop me, and go find someone your own age?", i was now shouting in his face and he had already made his sandwich. He pulled out a knife to slice the sandwich in half.

"Taseena, stop-"

"After all we've been through about our age difference, how dare you say that bullshit to me?" i said about to break into tears. "You should just leave me then,"

"TASEENA!, "Niall screamed, pinning me against the wall with the knife in his hand pointing towards my face. His pupils were dilated and you could barely see the sparkle he usually had in his blue eyes. His neck veins were popped out more than usual and his jaw was clenching. His facial features were red in frustration, and he looked.. different. I searched so hard for the loving Niall i knew and loved, but i found nothing. I was in pure shock and found myself gasping for breath. What's gotten into him? I closed my eyes in fear, as maybe he might do something to me. After all, he is capable of killing someone. Anyone is.

"Please don't hurt me..", i whispered as i used my forearms to shield my face.

About a minute passed, so i decided to open my eyes. I removed my arms away from my face and found myself standing in front of a frozen Niall. His sight shifted from me to the knife in his hands and back to me. He dropped the knife onto the ground.

"Niall.. it's alright..", i said rushing over to him.

He grunted and sped over to the living room and searched for his shirt.

"Niall, what are you doing?", i asked, pacing myself towards the living room.

He ignored my question and shoved his shoes onto his feet.

"Niall, where are you going? You can't leave in this weather, " I stated now more worried. I ran to the entrance to see Niall about to head out the door in this horrible weather. He turned the doorknob and dashed out into the thunderstorm. I found myself standing in front of the door, sobbing out like an idiot. Struggling to keep my balance in the powerful winds, i zoomed out the door, scanning the area for my boyfriend. I had screamed his name repetitively, but no answer was responded. The raindrops had hit my bare skin as if they were bullets coming down from the sky, causing myself to become weaker and weaker by every second. I was now on the sidewalk in search of Niall and a car, but i found nothing.

I squinted my eyes and it seemed to be a car backing up from the parking lot. I couldn't sketch out who the figure was inside of the car, due to the heavy rain.

"Niall?", I thought out loud.

The car soon drove away in the dangerous weather, leaving me to only worry what would happen to my boyfriend.

I dropped onto my knees in disbelief of what had just happened in the last ten minutes. I didn't want to get up and go back into the house, nor did i want to do anything. I just sat there in the heavy thunderstorm with the occasional boom and lightning every five minutes.

I let about twenty minutes pass and i had felt weaker than i have ever felt. I squinted my eyes and a car had drove its way into the parking lot. My vision was blurring, but i had seemed to sketch out that it was four tall boys with 3 body guards in front of them. They soon figured that a girl was sitting in the heavy rain and were yelling out my name. It was the boys. They dashed their ways over to where i was sitting and tried to figure out what was going on.

"Taseena, where's Niall? What are you doing in this weather? Is everything alright?", Harry interrogated all in one breath, drenched in water.

"He's gone, ", was all i managed to say in that moment of time.

***

The boys and the body guards all surrounded me in the living room, soaked from the rain. I sat on the couch, my cheeks feeling stained from the tears.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on?", Louis asked, confused. We all were.

"I have no idea. We had a small argument and he ran out," I said in between sneezes. The body guards went to the kitchen and started to eat, which was kind of rude and peculiar.

"That can't be all that happened," Harry spoke after taking his shirt off, revealing his many tattoos.

"Zayn, you got any clothes we can all borrow?", Liam asked Zayn. Zayn nodded and ran upstairs to get the boys and himself some dry clothes.

"What happened exactly?", Liam asked me, emphasising the word 'exactly'.

"Niall was mad I tried to kiss him, which was weird. And he bashed me for being fourteen which pissed me off. So, I just told him to leave me. He was in the middle of making a sandwich and had a knife in his hand and got really mad. He pinned me to the wall with the knife pointing at me and I really thought he was gonna hurt me. I guess he got scared and just... left," I told them, all in one breath. They all just stood there, shocked.

"That's not like something Niall would say," Louis said, still confused.

"That's what I'm thinking'!" I spoke, raising my voice a bit in frustration. Zayn came back with the clothes and handed them to each of the boys. He was nice enough to go through my stuff and bring me clothes, too.

"Don't look," Harry winked, as he started to undo his belt. I smiled at his cheekiness. I took my clothes and ran upstairs to my (Zayn's) room and changed into the dry clothes. When I came back downstairs, Zayn had a pair of keys in his hands. "Let's go," he said, firmly.

"You guys aren't going anywhere," the buff body guard told zayn, trying to take the keys from him. "I don't think you understand. Our best friend, Niall, is out there alone in this deadly storm as an emotional wreck, driving. To who knows where?!", Zayn was now yelling at the guards face, clutching onto the keys. i quickly snugged my shoes onto my feet, grabbed my coat, and faced the boys. "You should stay," Liam told me.

"You must be crazy if you think I'm staying home, when my boyfriend is probably in trouble," I said grabbing my iPhone.

***

We ended up all going in the car, searching every inch outside to find the car Niall had been driving. Zayn was driving, with me in the front seat. The rest of the boys and the body guards were all in the seven seats behind us. You could say I was having a silent panic attack. We were driving on a road with a forest to the left of us and some local stores to the right. Zayn was trying his best to drive safely in the horrid weather, so he was driving super slow. It seemed like hours we were driving, when in reality it was barley five minutes. A few more minutes passed, and what I saw made my heart stop.

"Guys, look!", Louis screamed pointing to a car crashed into the forest, caught between the trees. The same car that Niall had drove here. My hand immediately went over my mouth. Harry grabbed my arm from behind, comforting me. "He's fine. Don't worry, Taseena," he whispered. I nodded, unable to speak. Zayn's pace immediately fastened and his foot hit the brake, causing us all to jerk. I jumped out of the car and ran straight down the hilly and muddy forest to look into the window to only see an empty car. My heart sunk into my stomach. "No," I whispered I myself. I ran further into the forest, looking left and right with no sign of a tall, blond headed boy. I was soaking wet and i struggled back up in the slippery hill and ran back onto the road. The boys were basically doing the same. We hopped back into the car and drove further down the road; all of us drenched, once again. I could already feel a cold coming up.

"Stop the car!", I screamed as loud as I could've. Zayn immediately pressed on the brakes and saw what I saw. I pushed open the car door and ran down the road. I hugged him from behind, digging my face into the back of his wet shirt. He was startled at first, but soon knew it was me. He turned around and gave me a proper hug. I snuggled into his chest, while he rest his head on top of mine, with his muscular arms caressing me. I was now sobbing into him.

"Don't ever leave me like that, again. I was so scared," I said in between sniffles.

"I'm sorry, princess," he said, softly. "I won't ever hurt you." The rain was pouring down on us as we pulled apart. He went to go say something, but I cut him off with a kiss. I tugged at his shirt, while his hands were holding my face. We broke away from the kiss and he smiled. "Best kiss, yet," he whispered, smiling.

The boys were now running towards us, calling Niall's name. He looked behind me calling their names, as well. As I was examining Niall's upper body, I glanced over his shoulder and saw a blurry figure. I mentally cursed at my eye vision and squinted to try to see the figure better. Once I figured out who I saw, I froze. It was a tall man wearing all black with a mask on. The same mask that guy had worn that Niall had killed. He was staring right at me, like I was some ghost. It looked like he was snickering, but i wasn't sure. I rubbed my eyes, and when I looked back up, he was gone.

~~

Sorry I havent uploaded in like 5 years! I got my internet taken away, plus ive been super busy this summer! Hope you guys are having a chill summer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 164 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...
16.3K 443 22
"Ella, please." He said. "What are you doing here?" I looked at him confused. "Please don't shut me out of your life." "Shut you out of my life? What...
98.2K 244 18
Hiiii, so it's May 1st 2014 and I'd like to say that this story is really, really cringy. I wrote this when all of us were 'carrots' soo it's bad. Re...
253K 3.4K 37
Elle Parks. At a young age, she experienced a car accident, losing your parents ain't that easy. She was put on the orphanage, waiting everyday for j...