Fate (Niall Horan - Completed)

Від ihycynthiaa

She's used to staying at home, studying, reading and writing. He's used to being on tour, girls screaming his... Більше

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THRITY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THRITY THREE
THRITY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FOURTY THREE

NINE

19.6K 416 657
Від ihycynthiaa

Enjoy, vote and comment xx

The rest of Sunday and the whole of Monday, I haven't heard a word from Niall. I guess whatever was between us, was just a one week thing. It's funny how I already miss his voice and laugh. I miss just knowing that I can call him whenever I want. One week was enough for me to get so attached to him. I'm such a fool for thinking that we could have been something, even though he has a girlfriend. Maybe we could have been something if the timing would have been right... Maybe.

Just thinking about him gives me goosebumps. As I listen to 'save you tonight' through my earphones out loud, I walk home. I look to the left and see someone who looks like Niall. I shake my head because it can't be him. He is on tour with his bandmates. "Olivia!" Someone exclaims. I put my music louder and walk faster. "Olivia!" That someone is definitely a boy. I take a deep breath and my legs slow down, even though my mind wants to run.

"Hey!" Someone grabs my wrist and holds me back. I spin around with my eyes closed. When I open them, Toby stands in front of me.

"Hi." I smile surprised. Except for friendly smiles every now and then in class and expect Saturday when he asked me about a book, we don't really interact with each other.

"Where are you heading to?" He asks and runs his fingers through is hair.

"Home and then meet up with my brother to get dinner." I smile. I actually don't really know why I am telling him so much detail. A simple "home" would have been enough but for some reason my brain kinda just wanted to.

"Ahh okay... umm I just wanted to ask if you would like be in my group for that project." The project he means is for our English class. We have to get together in groups of four and read a book, write a summary and then present it to the class. Mr. McAllister said that we can form groups and the rest who aren't in groups by tomorrow will be put in groups by him. I planed on getting put in a random group but oh well, why not take the offer from Toby.

"Sure, why not." I smile.

"Perfect. You, me, Valerie and Alec." His eyes lighten up mentioning Valerie's name. Just like Shawn's when he said Ally's name few days ago.

"Nice." I just keep smiling. He waves at me, turns around and walks off. I turn around and start walking home until I remember that Niall's girlfriend is called Valerie too. Maybe it's the same Valerie. If Niall doesn't want to talk about their relationship, maybe she will. When I arrive at my flat, a paper bag from McDonalds stands in front of my door. As I bend over to get it, a door opens. I pick up the paper bag and turn around to see Ethan leaning against his door frame. "Hey." I say, smile at my brother and then look at the note that is attached to the paper bag.

I'm sorry Niall

I chuckle and roll my eyes. "It's from Niall." Ethan says and comes over to me after closing the door behind him.

"I know." I smile and open my door.

"You should call him." Ethan says and walks pass me into my flat. He knows that Niall and I kinda had an argument and he knows that I miss him. I have told him and Ally about it last night when we ate dinner at my place. I should really call him, I think and follow my twin inside. The weird thing is just that I am kinda scared.

"Should I call him now?" I ask and open the paper bag.

"If you want, I can wait." Ethan smiles. Inside the paper bag are french fries. I roll my eyes, smirking and sit down on my bed next to my brother. I take a handful of fries and eat it before calling Niall.

"Hi." I say when he picks up but then he hangs up. "He hung up." I say and let my arm drop. "He hung up on me." I'm shocked and something else... Hurt. My phone rings and it's Niall. He just hung up on me and now he calls? What? I'm confused but pick up.

"Hi, hey, Olivia... Hi." He sounds weird, kinda powerless.

"Hey." I say and can't help it but smile.

"Did-did you get... Did you get--" he starts but seems not to manage to finish the sentence.

"I got it. Thanks, Niall." I smile and bite my lower lip.

"I really am sorry. I shouldn't have overreacted." He apologizes and I imagine him biting his lip.

"It's alright. I shouldn't have asked if it made you feel uncomfortable. I should have just... Stopped." I feel so bad right now. It's my fault that he got angry and that he just left. He shouldn't be apologizing, i should. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" Niall asks. My heart is slowly starting to pound faster. Hearing his voice makes me feel warm inside and just gives me a good feeling. He makes me feel that everything will be alright. As if he's the missing piece of me, I didn't know was missing.

"For not stopping. I'm sorry for being so... So curious when it's non of my business." I explain myself. I know that my curiosity is never going to stop, especially when it has something to do with Niall. It's just that I want to know everything possible about him.

"Can we act like Sunday didn't happen? Except for you falling and me catching you--"

"And you tickling me?" I ask and we start laughing. I missed him. I missed his voice, his laugh... Everything.

"Yeah that and the rest we forget, deal?" Niall asks and I nod even though he can't see me.

"Deal." I agree.

"I missed you, Olivia." He quietly admits. My heart skips a beat and a wave of happiness and excitement rushes through me.

"I missed you too, Niall." I blush. Ethan smirks at me and bumps his arm against mine. The look on his face makes me laugh. It's like he says "girl! There's definitely something between you two." Judging from his glance. It's like he's trying to say "get him, girl, get him!"

"Why are you laughing?" Niall asks and laughs a bit, just to make it not awkward.

"It's nothing, just Ethan being funny." I explain. "Niall, I'll call you later, okay? Ethan and I are going to eat now."

"Yeah sure. 9pm?" He asks and I imagine him smirking.

"9pm." I agree and hang up. As soon as I put my phone down on my bed, I lay down and cover my face with my hands. "Oh. my. God" I whisper quietly and squeal.

"I really don't want to ruin it... But..." Ethan starts but I already know what he wants to say.

"He has a girlfriend." I finish for him.

"Yep." He stands up and leaves to get food. As I wait for him to get back, I think about the last days and come to the realization that I'm stuck in the friend-zone. Damn it. At least I have my Niall pillow.

Ethan comes back with sushi. He probably got it on the way home. As we eat, we catch up on each other's days. He tells me that Shawn talks non stop about Alison before and after the class they have together. I tell him that I'm going to be working in a group with Toby, Alec who I don't know, and Valerie who's Niall's girlfriend. "Don't get jealous." Ethan gives me a suspicious look.

"I won't." I tell him and myself. I won't get jealous, hopefully. I mean, I couldn't get jealous anyway. It's not that I know anything about her and Niall that could possibly make me jealous. Except for that fact that they are dating and probably kissing and holding hands. But let's not focus on that.

"Promise." My twin demands. He knows me well. "And promise to not ask questions about their relationship." A bit too well.

"I can't promise that." I tell him, even though he already knows that.

"Just..." He gives me a suspicious look again and I answer by rolling my eyes at him. We continue with another topic, that is our dad. He wants us twins to have dinner with him once a month on a Friday, starting this Friday. We actually made a group chat on Whatsapp just for that occasion. I suggested Nando's right away but Ethan and dad want to go more fancy.

Afterwards, and after we decide to eat at a restaurant that is fancy and experience, Ethan goes to his flat and leaves me alone with the empty plastic containers where the food was inside. I quickly clean up and as every night, I plan a bit and study until my phone rings. It's ten minutes before nine, so it can't be Niall. It can't be Alison because we already texted today and neither one of my parents. When I look at my phone, turns out to be Niall after all. "You're early."

"I know. I wanted to ask if you want to skype. Do you?" Niall asks. I would love to see his face, but I don't want him to see my face. I'm already in my pjs and have my glasses on. My hair isn't curled anymore because I wasn't in the mood today in the morning to curl it and my apartment is a mess. But I really want to see his face.

"Wait. I'll call ya in a few minutes. Just need to clean up and... Stuff. You know." I quickly hang up before he can say that it's okay and that he doesn't care about how my surrounding looks, because I know that he would say something like that. In just 3 minutes, I manage to clean up my flat, put my contacts in and change into something decent looking, leggings and a white shirt. Then I get my laptop and call Niall through Skype.

"Did you change?" Is the first thing he says.

"Whaaat? Nooo." I say to sound as honest as possible. He rolls his eyes, knowing that I lied and I just laugh.

"Niall! Is that Olivia?" Someone exclaims. Louis and Liam pop up next to him.

"Hey Olivia!" Liam waves at me as Louis pushes Niall to the side to be more in the screen.

"Hi boys." I laugh.

"Olivia, I'm Louis and don't tell Niall that I told you that but..." Louis covers Niall's ears with his hands. "Niall talks non stop about you." He winks and I blush.

"You're right Niall..." Liam says as Louis lets his hands down. "She does look cute when she blushes." Liam smiles and I blush even harder.

"Ey! You already got a girlfriend, bro." Zayn comes from behind and waves at me.

"Hii." I smirk. Next to show up is Harry.

"Is this Olivia? Tell her I love her name!" Harry exclaims from the back.

"Thanks." I blush, smile and just look at all five of them. I can't believe that I am actually skyping with the biggest boy band in the world right now. Niall sits between Louis and Liam and is pretty squished together between them. Harry and Zayn stand right behind him. They are all smiling and then 4/5 start to talk and I can't keep track of them.

"BOYS!" Niall exclaims when he sees how hard I try to listen to each of them. "Go. Away." He tells his mates.

"Damn, Niall. We'll go. Calm down." Liam rolls his eyes. Harry and Zayn wave at me as they slowly leave. I wave back smiling.

"I don't want to go!" Louis exclaims and crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"You have no choice!" Niall glares at him and pushes him.

"Ouch!!" Louis yells. Liam grabs him by his arm and pulls him away.

"BYE OLIVIA!!" They both yell. A door closes and it is quiet. I burst out laughing as Niall covers his face with his arms.

"I'm sorry." He shakes his hand and runs his fingers through his hair before he looks up. It's the first that time, that I see his hair being down and it actually suits him very well.

"It's okay." I smile. "And you look good with your hair down by the way."

"And you look great with your straight hair." He smirks as his eyes lighten up. Niall lick his lips, followed by swallowing saliva in his mouth and ending with biting his lip. My heart skips a beat.

"You have a girlfriend, Niall." I remind him rolling my eyes.

"I know..." He whispers.

"But lets talk about something else. OMG did you know that..."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
1.4K 4 18
Annie Love is your average teenager. Annie and her friends move to London after highschool to puruse their dreams. Origianally from Oklahoma, the cha...
74K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...