Polar (A Five nights at Fredd...

By Honeybear685

Polar Fazbear was the first animatronic in all of five nights at freddy's history join in and read about her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Very Beginning
Chapter 2: A Tragedy...
Chapter 3: The Grand Opening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
Chapter 4: Golden Freddy
Chapter 5: Brother and Sister
Author Note: Five nights at Freddy's movie?!?
Chapter 6: The Grand Reopening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
Chapter 7: My Endoskeleton
Chapter 8: Foxy the Pirate jerk
Chapter 9: Bonnie and me
Chapter 10: Night 1 The new night guard
Chapter 11: Night 2: getting the guard
Chapter 12: Night 3: The forgiven couple
Author Note: sorry about the wait!
Chapter 13: Night 4
Chapter 14: Night 5
Chapter 15: Night 6: The Final Night
Chapter 16: The Bite Of 87
Chapter 16: Grand Re_Re opening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
Chapter 17: Foxy's depression
Author Note: Sorry! check out my new story!
Chapter 18: 1 week later
Chapter 19: The Final Chapter
What is in this box?
Guess who it is?
Teaser image
Try decoding this message.
My Name is Foxi
The Story is out and new teaser!
Teaser 2
Teaser 3
Teaser 5
Teaser 6
Sequels 10 day countdown!
10 more days and important announcement!
Update: Release date pushed to October!
New book cancelled!

Teaser 4 And Important Announcement

85 0 0
By Honeybear685

Hey guys! Honeybear here! Today I made a teaser image and I also have an important announcement for you all. School started today for me on the day I published this and because of that I have to make a schedule. I was in middle school for the first time and that means that I'm gonna have to work extra harder than before which means more homework for me. I'll usually update at 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, or if I'm lucky enough 3:40. If I skip a day it means that I didn't want to update on that day because either: I am lazy, I had too much work, I'm grounded, or I had to go somewhere special and etc. You will expect me to make a teaser per day. And guess what guys? I got an release date for the first chapter and the official start of the sequel to this book (Polar A Five Nights at Freddy's Fanfiction.) If you don't know the name to the sequels book it will be The New Generation (A FNAF Fanfict And Sequel to Polar.) If you want to read the chapters early as soon as they released then add that to your library and get excited for the new sequel. The release date will be September 10th. So to get this message to everyone I'm updating all of my books including my profile about this announcement. P.S. I HATE SCHOOL! ._.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 684 14
You were a Nightguard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. After your partner didn't show up, the Animatronics ended you. Well...kinda. You possess the new ani...
392 25 10
He was alone. Until she came along. She was alone too, until she found him. This is the story of how a little girl discovered just who was hiding ou...
351 20 25
Scott Angel, started his life like any other kid, in a neighborhood full of kids who did not like Scott. They would pick on him because of his name...
6.7K 265 46
Ever wished to ask An Animatronic a Question? YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! Ask any Animatronic From Five Nights at Freddy's a Question They'll answer...