Four in the Morning

By xiureadyforit

For a long time, Jimin had been stuck in a loveless relationship. He knew they were going nowhere fast, but s... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Author's Note[Good News!]
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Suggestions from My Readers (:
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-One

Chapter Eleven

12.8K 911 1K
By xiureadyforit

Some hours had passed and it was almost two in the morning when Jimin woke, not feeling well at all. He crawled out of the bed, stumbling his way through the dark hallway, down the stairs and into the living room where Yoongi had been sleeping on the couch. "Yoongi." Jimin nudged the seemingly lifeless man on the couch until he groaned and rolled over, nearly falling off.

"Hm?" He finally responded.

"I don't feel good." Jimin pouted, sounding more like a child than a twenty-two year old man.

"Want me to make you some ginger tea?"

"Do you guys have any?"

"If we don't, I guess I can find somewhere that's still open that sells it. But, we should have some. Hana loves her teas." Yoongi yawned, still half-sleep and stood, heading towards the kitchen. "C'mon, let's go check."

"Also," Jimin spoke up, but remained quiet afterwards.

"Yeah?" Yoongi asked as he rummaged through Hana's tea stash.

"Never mind, I'll ask later."

Once Yoongi found the ginger tea for Jimin, he began to make it.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Jimin asked randomly. "Is it because you feel bad for me?"

"I'm just trying to make you feel better." Yoongi nodded.

"I almost can't believe at one point I really hated you." Jimin nodded. "I couldn't stand you. Not one bit. But now? Now, I think I like you." He admitted carelessly.

"You don't like me. You just like how nice I'm being." Yoongi corrected, setting the hot tea in front of the latter.

"Maybe you're right." Jimin sighed. "Also, can you stay with me again? I won't be able to go back to sleep if I'm by myself."

"You're being really needy tonight."

"I didn't hear a 'no'." Jimin pointed out with a slight smile.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "This is only a one-time thing. The next time you get that drunk, I'm dropping you off at Hoseok's and leaving you there for him to deal with."

"So, that's a yes?"

"Just, finish your tea, please?"

Once Jimin finished his tea, he followed behind Yoongi, who led him up the stairs, through the dark hallway and into his room. Jimin got comfortable in the same spot he was in earlier, and yawned. "Instead of holding my hand, this time can you lie next to me? It's cold in here."

"Do you need another blanket?" Yoongi asked, sort of hesitating.

"No." Jimin declined. "Just you."

Yoongi wasn't sure if Jimin was acting like this because he still had quite a bit of liquor in his system or if it was something else, but he didn't decline the offer to sleep in his own, since it'd been a while. He pulled the covers back, and got comfortable next to Jimin, who was in the process of humming himself to sleep. Jimin scooted closer to Yoongi, moving his arm out of the way so he could rest his head on Yoongi's chest. Neither of them said anything, and after long, both of them were fast asleep.

----

The next day, Jimin woke with a splitting headache. "My head is killing me.." He muttered under his breath. He looked over to see Yoongi still asleep next to him. Not remembering that he wanted Yoongi to sleep with him, Jimin freaked out and pushed the sleeping boulder out of the bed with his foot.

"Hey! What the fuck was that for?!" Yoongi shot up, rubbing his hurting elbow.

"Why are you in here?!"

"You asked me to stay with you last night. How don't you remember that?"

"Suuuure I did. You just wanted to be close to me."

"So?" Yoongi shrugged. "What's so bad about that?"

"What?" Jimin asked, taken aback by Yoongi's response.

"Nothing." Yoongi shook his head, and hopped to his feet. "Hana's been working that bar for almost a week without us. I think it's time we go back before she murders us and mounts us on the walls of the bar."

"Right.." Jimin agreed. "But, what did you mean by what you said before that?"

"I'm gonna let Hana know we're showing up for work today." Yoongi ignored Jimin's question and left the room.

"Hey, Yoongi, Jaeyoon called." Hana informed when Yoongi stepped into her room. "He said-"
"I don't care." Yoongi scoffed.

"But, I think I should still tell you."

"I don't wanna hear it."

"Okay, but don't say I didn't try to tell you." Hana shrugged. "Anyway, what's up?"

"Me and Jimin are gonna go back to work today."

"Finally. I was getting tired of you two being freeloaders." She snorted. "Both of you lose your boyfriends and end up living with me. You're filling my house with bad atmosphere! I'm feeling my heart ache just as much as you two and I'm single! You guys are making me feel heartbroken by association."

"Well, here's an idea," Yoongi started. "Find yourself a boyfriend and stop trying to find ways to push me and Jimin together."

"Not gonna happen." Hana declined. "My spirit will not know peace until you two are happily married with many children and a dog."

"You're not even dead!" Yoongi argued. "And I don't even like kids!"

"Okay, fine. Then my spirit won't know peace until you two are happily together."

"We're gonna have to find you a boyfriend who's just as weird as you."

"And we're gonna have to find you a boyfriend named Jimin who's somewhere in this house." Hana nodded.

"I don't like you." Yoongi rolled his eyes and turned to leave the room.

"You're not supposed to like me. You're supposed to like Jiminnn~"

------
At the bar, the trio seemed to be having a good time. Many customers expressed how much they missed Hana's handsome helpers, which made Jimin and Yoongi work a lot harder than they intended to.

"I guess word got out that you guys are back serving drinks." Hana leaned against the bar. "Everyone's here for you two, they could care less about the drinks."

"I think they do care about the drinks. We're just the pretty faces that serve them." Yoongi snorted. "Although, they favor Jimin over me."

"It's because he's so cute." Hana nodded, and looked over her shoulder at Jimin who'd been conversing with customers.

"Look at his smile." Yoongi pointed out.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I saw him smile like that. I think Seung's to blame for that."

"Hm, speaking of the devil," Yoongi averted his attention to the door that swung open. "Look who."

"Why are they here?" Hana switched her attention from Jimin to Seung and Hanji who were now standing in her bar.

"Jimin's gonna lose his shit." Yoongi nodded.

Both Hana and Yoongi watched as the devil and the demon themselves picked seats right at the bar in front of them.

"Hey, Hana. Long time no see." Seung greeted.

"Choke on glass." Hana threatened and left Yoongi to serve them as she went to inform Jimin about the special guests.

"Jeez, what's her problem?" Hanji asked, as if he didn't already know.

"Why are you two here?" Yoongi asked, finally.

"To see Jimin." Hanji grinned devilishly.

"He doesn't want to see you. Either of you."

"You think I care? I'm just here to rub in his face that I took something so precious to him." Hanji laughed. "He's pathetic."

"No, you're pathetic. Both of you are. I really don't see what the point in all this is. You got what you wanted, even though I have no idea why you want piece of shit trash like him, but birds of a feather, huh?"

Seung, feeling insulted, stood up and leaned over the bar, grabbing Yoongi by his collar.

"You gonna hit me?" Yoongi smirked. "Do it."

"I will." Seung hissed.

"No, you won't." Jimin rounded the bar, and stood beside Yoongi. "Hit him if you want, and I'll crack a bottle of Soju over your head." Jimin threatened without hesitation. "And, Hanji you can get one too just for being here."

"I've never seen this side of you, Jimin." Yoongi began praising Jimin's new attitude, while Seung still held him by his collar. "It's actually a little scary."

"Hit us if you wanna go to jail." Hanji nodded.

"What would they go to jail for? No one saw what happened, right?" Hana asked, turning her attention to her loyal and regular customers who cheered in return. "For all we know, you guys got in a fight with each other." Hana shrugged. "Also," She started. "Let go of my cousin's collar or I'll cut your fingers off and serve them as appetizers." 

"You wrinkled my shirt." Yoongi muttered once Seung released him.

"So, did you come here to try and make me jealous?" Jimin asked, once things settled down a bit.

"Did it work?" Hanji asked, curiously.

"Not one bit." Jimin smiled, and left them to tend to the other, more important customers.

"Well, shit." Yoongi snorted. "Could it be he moved on already?" He asked.

"Yeah, moved on to you." Hana answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 394 12
Yoongi never imagined himself being in a relationship until he's questioned by an Interviewer about it. He then starts to wonder why the thought neve...
12.1K 590 17
Yoongi has just gotten out of a abusive relationship with his ex. He moves in with his best friend. But when he moves his best friend isn't the only...
4.1K 288 52
Book #1 of the series This is Yoongi's story. The feeling of having nobody to trust anymore.
3.1K 140 6
Jimin feels like Yoongi puts more of his heart into his solo career then their relationship, friendships and even more then Bts. He takes it to extre...