Darling Chainz

By miaa_meii

*Your typical 'player falls in love' story* Chase Ravens is the major player in Alerion College. He has hooke... More

Prologue
1. Moving Back
2. Darling Chainz
3. I Don't Know...Do I?
4. You Can Live With Me
5. The First Day of Sharing a Condo = Complications
6. Work
7. Cancelled Plans
8. Punishment?
9. Ice Cream
10. A Bitter Day
11. Making Up
12. The Fair
13. Besties to the Rescue
14. Jared's Birthday Party
15. Strong
16. Picnic
17. Chasing You
18. Stares
19. The Chaos At Work
20. What a Day
21. The Event...Coming Soon
22. Pumped Up For the Event
23. Pricks These Days
24. Fun in the Sun
25. A Night Full of Events
26. The Aftermath
27. A Long Day
28. Darling Chainz Initiates
29. A Birthday to Remember
30. Overprotective Much
31. Fantasies Fulfilled
32. Try Possessive
33. The Clinging Doll
35. When Things Couldn't Possibly Get Worse...
36. Sulking
37. Back to Classes
38. Revelations
39. Imagination Gone Wild
Epilogue

34. Letting Loose

3.7K 95 13
By miaa_meii

Chapter 34: Letting Loose

A few days later

*~~Alice's POV~~*

As I returned from the bathroom after dressing for college, I paused by the foot of the bed.

Right before me was the most wonderful sight.

Chase and Jace are now snuggling against each other in their sleep. It's been like this ever since...

I should wake Chase up, he has classes today as well.

But not before I take a picture of the two most loved men in my life.

~

The professor dismissed the class and I stretched, relieved that it was my last class of the day.

Right as I stepped out of the classroom, I felt myself pressed against a wall and Chase's hot mouth cover mine.

He groaned into my mouth and cupped my face between his palms. His tongue danced with mine and it felt like forever when he finally pulled away. He kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

"It's harder to do that with your brother around."

I laughed, "You kiss me between every class."

Chase shrugged and took my hand as we walked to the parking lot. "I told you, your brother is messing with the system. Less kisses, thus I kiss you as much as I can on campus."

I bit my lip, debating whether to tell him. Jace's fiancee arrived today~!

Chase started the car and glanced at me, "What? Why do you have that weird smile?"

I shook my head, "You'll see."

~

As Chase closed the car door, he frowned. "Why is there a suitcase in front of the door?"

I bit my lip, smiling. I grasped his hand, "Let's find out."

There on the sofa was Jace on his fiancee's lap, getting his head caressed.

Chase's face scrunched up and he gave me a questioning look. "That's Gloria, she is Jace's fiancee."

Gloria glanced up and a huge grin broke out, "Is that you, Alice?" She left he sofa and walked towards me. I gladly embraced her.

"Oh it's so nice to see you again." Gloria comments, kissing my head and observes me within an arm's length. "Just look at you, you're all grown up. I can't believe I didn't get the chance to see you when you were staying with Jace."

Jace hugs Gloria from the back, "I already apologized for that."

Gloria gives him a playful frown before glancing at Chase. I smile and tug his hand, "This is my boyfriend, Chase. Chase, Gloria, Jace's fiancee."

Chase holds out a hand, "Nice to meet you."

Gloria looks past his outstretched hand and hugs him, "A pleasure to meet you too! You're keeping my baby girl happy, right?"

Chase seemed startled, "Of course, I wouldn't harm a hair on her body."

"Better keep it that way." Jace states bluntly, but softens when Gloria gives him the look.

Gloria smiled at us, "I'm sorry, Jace must've been a hassle. I didn't mean to take this long either, the plane was delayed."

"I am not a nuisance!"

I shook my head, "It's fine, he's my brother isn't he? He's always welcomed and so are you."

Gloria gushed, "Oh such a sweet girl! That reminds me, we should go shopping before the wedding."

"But you promised to spend time with me." Jace whined out.

Gloria rolled her eyes, "I'm going to be marrying you soon. We're also going to be staying at the same house. You can spend a few hours without me."

Jace let out a small grumble. "Well, we're leaving. I'll be out of your hair, kiddo. Take care, I love you."

We exchanged farewells and I felt relieved when Jace was nice to Chase.

"And like a storm, they're gone." Chase commented, stretching his arms.

"Is that how the saying goes? Never mind, what did Jace tell you?"

Chase grinned, "He basically said I'm good for you. And that he'd castrate me if I hurt you."

I was horrified, "Did he really?"

"Yep, but that doesn't matter." Chase smirked, tugging me to him by my waist. "Let's go celebrate. I finally feel free."

"Darling Chainz?"

Chase huffed, "No, we work there. I know other clubs just as good as yours."

"Hey," I lightly shoved Chase's arm. "I go to other clubs as well...just a few times, but can you blame me?"

He grinned and kissed me. "Say...let's do this differently. I'll go there first and wait for you. It'll be like we don't live together."

I thought about it then gave him a nod. "Write the address down before you leave."

*~~Chase's POV~~*

I sipped my drink as I watched Alice enter the club. A smile made its way as I knew her eyes were looking for me. I hid myself against the wall.

I had to...if I wanted my plan to sink in.

Alice looked sexy in her long sleeved, loose, white crop top with her lace, black tank top underneath. Her legs looked killer in her black shorts and tattered fish net tights.

I stifled a laugh as I watched her give up on searching for me and head to the bar.

I finally gave in and brushed against her back. "Can I buy you a drink, pretty lady?"

"Chase, where were you?"

I bit back a smile and sat in the stool next to hers, "Chase? The name's Adrian." I signaled the bartender to give me two of my usual drinks. I used to come here often, still do once in a while with Conner.

Alice frowned, opened her mouth, but closed it again. I watched in amusement as the realization finally hit her.

Alice pursed her lips in a smile as I placed the drink in front of her. "Sorry, I don't accept drinks from strangers."

With that, she got up and moved to the dance floor. I chuckled at the little vixen and downed her drink as well.

I felt something stir within me as I watched my sexy temptress dance. Her crop top bared one of her shoulders and I had the urge to nibble it.

I snapped out of my thoughts and grasped her hips. "Has anyone ever told you that you have killer moves?"

Alice smirked and wrapped her arms around my neck, "My boyfriend wouldn't approve of you."

My grin grew wider, "My girlfriend wouldn't either. I'll keep you as my dirty little secret."

I grazed my teeth against Alice's shoulder and was satisfied when she shivered.

Alice danced away from me with a sly grin. I watched in fascination as she moved her body to the song's beat. Her hair swayed with her, her hips swirled and swirled, her hands skimmed down her torso, and I had the urge to bite her bared shoulder, again. As she finished her little show, she winked at me.

Challenged, I danced for her as well. I knew I had her at the sight of her flush cheeks. I held a hand out to her and she clasped it.

I glided her around the dance floor and dipped her low. Bad move in my case as it had her breasts thrust out. I couldn't help it and lightly bit her nipple. She immediately yelped and came up to my embrace and I chuckled.

She bumped my chest with her fist, "Why'd you do that, Chase?"

"I guess I'll drop the charades." I murmured into her hair and just held her. Rocking us slowly, I kissed her.

"You're a beautiful dancer." I said as I twirled Alice around the dance floor.

"You're not so bad yourself. Dance competition?"

"Oh you're on baby."

~

"I totally nailed it. Now I'm going to nail youuuu." I slurred, carrying Alice into our bedroom. Crap, how many drinks did I have.

"Nooo," Alice mumbled, shaking her head. Then holding a hand to her aching head. "I won. I also won the drinking contest."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I discarded her crop top and tank top. I nibbled kisses down her collarbone.

"Hmmm that feels goooood." Alice moaned, wrapping her arms around me.

I felt my strength weaken as I kissed her neck. Too many drinks. Way too many.

"Alice?"

...

No response.

Did she fall asleep on me?

I let out a light chuckle, what a night.

I pulled the blankets up, cradled her against me, and let the drowsiness take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...
133K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
451K 16K 61
They're on opposite ends of the financial spectrum. Complete contrasts when it comes to popularity. And their relationship has a deadline. Lily: Col...
27.2M 263K 32
"Here's what I want you to do," I began, trailing my hands up his muscular body to wrap my arms around his neck. "I want you to do me, and do me hard...