No Thanks, I Don't Date Posse...

By wethinkhateaa

Book 2 of No Thanks, I Don't Date Possessive Billionaires. Now that Amelia's heart is captured by the pos... More

No Thanks, I Dont Date Possesive Billionare 2
Miss. Captured
Miss. Shocked
Miss. Betrayed
Miss. With a Gun
Miss. Brave
Miss. Brave II
Miss. unconcious
Miss. Goodbye
Miss. Hurting
Author's Note
Miss. Nick
Miss. Trying
Miss. Breathless
Miss. Virgin
Miss. Tease
Miss. Trying
Miss. Vicious
Miss. Unfroseen
Miss. Irritated

Miss. Death

11.5K 436 73
By wethinkhateaa

Don't forget to vote and comment

Something about the hospital that keeps bringing me in all the time. I could smell the white room I'm in as well as hear the machinery in the room . My eyes are shut close, but the familiarity of the room inform my body that I'm in fact lying on my death bed. I didn't remember how I got here, but my shoulder seems to tense and hurt very badly. My eyes beg me to open them, but I can't seem to do so. My body ache in pain and I'm in state of total controlled. It must be the anesthetic that binds me shut, but I could not protest, it could be part of the healing. Sometimes I wish I was a werewolf to be honest.

*****

Another day down, here I could hear a lot of faint voices in the distant. A group of people arguing, but that's all I could hear.

Somehow everything went quite and I was out once again.

******

Jesse P.O.V

The hardest thing I've ever have to do is watching Amelia, being carried out, slump and look very much dead, on the hand of other man. The blood that drips and soak her shirt giving me a subtle view of what happened inside. I try to get pass the police, but they wouldn't let me.
My heart feels like it's shattering and I don't know how to feel anymore.

I watch as they carry her away into the ambulance and a single tear slip out of my eye. This feel worst than Amelia leaving me, this was that pain all over again, but now that I can see her body clearly, it's suffocating me. I run toward my car and ask Jacob, my driver, to follow the ambulance that just left.

"Jacob get going!"

"Yes sir, I'm following the speed limit."

"Fuck the speed limit!"

I know I'm being irrational, but Amelia does that to my brain. She gives me feeling that drives me over the rational thinking.

When I saw her that day, I was shocked and happy. I didn't believe that she was standing right in front of me. Even in a hospital gown and a pale face she was more than beautiful. I would say I'm probably whipped, but it doesn't matter to me. Amelia has my heart and I regret believing everything her dad told me.

My heart ache as I saw her pushed me away, when she saw Carla at my apartment. It was by coincidence, I've been drinking away my pain and Carla was there to help. She was my ex, but also my friend, I didn't realize how painful it's for Amelia to see Carla with me. I regret asking Carla to come, but some things are bound to go that way. I was lost, and then she came, but I just have to fucked that up.

As we reach the hospital entrance, I march into the main lobby and ask for a patient called "Amelia Heart" the woman behind the desk said that she's now undergoing a surgery in second floor, emergency room. I run up stair, not bothering to take the lift, instead I go by the stairs.

When I reach the second floor, my eyes instantly land on the emergency banner plaster on one of the huge double door. My eyes land on the familiar guy who was back at Amelia's apartment, and I growl in annoyance.

Jesus will this kid ever go away.

I walk toward him, ignoring his angry stare at me. I may have given him a bad first impression, but I could not care less. All I want is Amelia, not his approval.

"What do you want Jesse Blue?"

I look taken a back that he knows my name, he must have recognize my shock, the. he says "I'm a police, I look you up."

Okay, that makes sense . I nod at him and stand on the opposite side of the wall. Carefully leaning by the wall as i rest my beating heart. "I'm here for Amelia," I reply in annoyance.

"What happen to her?" I ask, with slight of pain in my voice. I try as hard not to show him, but I can tell it's there.

"She was shot by her dad," Nick reply nonchalantly. Sadness in his eyes as well, I can tell that he cares for Amelia as much as I do. He look down at the floor and I averted my eyes back to the door.

"Was she in pain?"

"The first thing she ask me was whether her dad is dead. When I told her the answer she smile and close her eyes."

Then I knew the answer to her question. I close my eyes and imagine how she must have felt. The pain, but the relief to know that no one is going to hunt her again.

As time goes by, I grew slightly more uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep nor sit, because all I want is to see Amelia. After 3 hours of surgery, Thalia, Enrique and who I assume is his girlfriend arrive. The waiting area is suddenly pack with people who are close to Amelia.

Thalia's dad and boyfriend, The police officer sister, and my parents.

I ignore every one of them and try to stay in piece, even though I'm nearly on my breaking point. Staying by the door all by myself, I could feel the murmur of everyone else. Some are worried about Amelia, and others about me as well.

"Hey," a familiar female voice said, "how you doing?."

I look up to see Thalia's red eyes. She've been crying for sure.

"I'm trying-" I couldn't finish that sentence, without feeling overwhelm. Suddenly I could feel tears spilling out my eyes and I wipe it off instantly.

"I'm fine," I said this time, more confidently.

"Jesse, I don't know whether what Amelia assume that day was true, but I think it's just a misconception. It's obvious that you love her."
There was a light pause as she send me a worried look.-"I can't assure you that everything is going to be smooth and fine again, but I want you to know that it's okay to cry and feel this way. We are all hurting."

I nod and look away, masking the pain that's been demanding to be spill out. I can't forgive myself, all this wouldn't happen if I didn't believe Amelia's step dad in the first place. It wouldn't happen if I just look for her after she got kidnap. He was a liar and a villain, yet I believe him when he said He killed Amelia. I couldn't find a single trace of him and so I had given up. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself for this. I know I don't deserve Amelia, but she's all I need.

"Don't worry the operation is almost over."

Thalia walk away and resume to sit next to her boyfriend. Just as she take a seat, the double door open, spilling out couple of nurses. The doctor, who stop right in front of the door move his head around as if looking for someone, pulling down the mask he's wearing, "the surgery went well."

I could hear a sigh of relief through every body, including myself. Both my parents walk toward me and pull me into a hug. I didn't care who are watching, i continue to embrace the warmth and comfort of both my parents

"Can I have somebody who's a relative of Ms. Amelia?."

Thalia and his dad move forward and approach the doctor as he take them inside the double door.

I watch them disappear and wish I could go in with them. The police officer who has been burying himself in his hand, finally look up and I could tell he too has been crying. I look away not wanting to see the man who love Amelia as well. She's mine and I'm determine to win her back.

We wait and wait, unknown of what's happening.

After half an hour Thalia walk out with her head buried in the crook of her dad's neck. My heart sink, not wanting to know the information she's bound to share. My legs move itself toward her, when she sees me, she start crying once more. She wrap her arm around my neck, as she cry. Her hand soothing me, drawing circle at my back. I'm not sure whether she's calming me or the other way around. Because I think I need supports, that night I need it more than anyone.

---------------------------------

A/N:

What do you guys think of Jesse another appearance on the story?

Hey !! Y'all peasants !! ☺️ I'm sorry for another cliff hanger, but I can't continue.
1. I like making you all angry and heat up.

2. I was crying and it was 1am !!

3. This is a way to get you guys waiting for the next chapter.

Don't worry !! I'll be updating really soon. Just 20 votes and 15 comments ❤️ it's not much, please just do it.

Don't forget to vote and comment(s)

Love Wethinkhateaa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 551 53
#1 in Wattpad Romance! "Don't fight me, please...!" he pleaded with his whisper by my ears. His obsession was killing me, yet I couldn't fight it, I...
52.7K 1.5K 31
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...
35 0 32
Mixing business with pleasure is never a good idea...So why won't her heart listen? After finding herself alone, jobless, and freeloading off her bro...