Being the managers daughter...

By missjones2414

Samantha is the daughter of pop sensations One Directions's manager. The boys have just finished the X factor... More

Being the managers daughter... 1D
Meeting them
Finding out about each other
Shopping
2 weeks later, settling in
Girl's night out
Opening up
Day out with daddy
Pool party!
That evening
Day out with Niall
I miss her
Bless him
Saying goodbye
Dont come back
Lost without him
Help me
The boys
She won't let it go...
coming home
Protective Niall
The final chapter

What to do

549 10 2
By missjones2414

Sam's P.O.V

Zayn, Harry and Niall... What do I do? They are the sweetest guys I have ever met! I need to talk to Niall. Just before I got out of the pool someone *cough * Harry styles *cough* swam underneath me and pulled down my bikini bottoms! Cheeky bugger!

'Harry!'

The boys all burst into laughter... They thought it was so funny. Typical lads.

'Im going to get a drink, anyone else want something?'

Obviously they all wanted something... Wait until someone else offers,

'Niall... Mind helping?'

'Umm yea sure'

He gets out to help me bless him. Okay cool it Sam, you've got this. Just 1 guy, say how you feel, be honest. We made our way into to kitchen.

'Umm, Sam? You alright?'

'What? Yea I'm good... Sorry, you alright?'

'Yea I'm fine, you seem quiet?'

Without me even realising I was in his hold, tight against his bare chest. I ran my fingers down his chest.

'Im sorry, I just don't know'

His face dropped and he pushed my head up so our eyes met.

'Don't know about this?'

He leans forward and kisses me lightly. It was the same magical feeling as before.

'I'm sure about that... I just, what would my dad say? And the other boys? I mean what if it doesn't work?'

'That's okay, we have time, we can just relax and take things slow... Don't worry about me, Sam your all I want right now, just give it time... Please?'

'Okay'

Don't get me wrong, I love this feeling but the other boys and its not fair on any if the boys. I need to decide.

'Can me and you go out tomorrow? Just so I can like work this out?'

Niall smiled and chuckled a bit.

'Of course we can' he moved a bit of hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

'I'd love that Samantha Jones.'

No one has ever called me that since my mum left...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 88 29
Stella a regular girl who turns 19, lives in USA but before she left for USA she lived in Doncaster her best friend Louis was one of the people she h...
14.2K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...
12.7K 129 40
You know the story. Girl loves 1D. Girl meets 1D. Girl falls in love with the guy of her dreams. But what if someone mixed it up a bit? Sam Rush is...
22.5K 338 30
Hannah Anderson has gone through heartbreak and loss. She moves away, trying to escape the pain. Soon she meets one of the most famous bands in the w...