Elyza

De Mubangak

"Get your hands off her. Or I will smear your fucking insides on these very walls" his eyes no longer shon th... Mais

Elyza
One.
Two.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen
Fifteen-Part1
Fifteen-part2
Sixteen
Seventeen
Authors note
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Twenty three.
Twenty four.
Twenty five.
Authors note
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine [Finale]
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

Three.

32.6K 1.2K 162
De Mubangak

"His mind was a library and I wanted to read all his books"

• • •

My eyes snapped open and without hesitation I bit the arm beside the bed with my fangs. It was a man who cried out, his arm bled but it did nothing to him. I was no where near a vampire, all I had was fangs and nothing else. I couldn't turn anyone into a vampire, couldn't drink blood. It was pointless to call myself a vampire anyway.

I slid out the bed quickly and headed for the window, my wings extended from my body as I pushed up the window and climbed onto the ledge but the damn bastard already had a plan to stop me from escaping. The coils from last night wrapped around my body once again and pulled me back into the room, it was a type of rope except the material was thinner than rope.

I quickly snapped the coil and kicked him off his feet, I heard an 'umph' and a moan but didn't think twice about watching him Crawl on all fours. Grabbing the dagger that he dropped on the floor, I thrusted him Hard against the burgundy wall and held the blade close to his neck.

"You move and I'll slit your throat" I whispered. I've been training since I was six and the skills actually came in handy.

I held against the wall a boy two heads taller than me, physically bigger than me and he was probably holding back because I pinned him down within seconds. His dark hair was wild, his chocolate eyes holding amusement and cheekiness. I wanted to wipe the smug smirk off his face.

He laughed "Okay Angel you can put the dagger down now" his voice had a slight hint of an English accent but you had to listen closely to hear it.

"Ha. Funny. Why did you bring me here?" I said.

"I can't answer your question" he merely smiled.

"Then who the fuck can?" I Cursed.

He stared up at the ceiling as if thinking about my question and my patience was wearing thin. "Coven"

I creased my eyebrows "Is this some kind of demonic witch coven? Your irritating me. Let me go and I'll spare your pathetic little life"

"Oooh your a feisty one aren't you. Haven't got one of those in a while" he smirked "I like it"

I released him and walked slowly towards the window, pointing the dagger at his face. He was highly attractive, with his defined jaw and muscular build but that was the furthest thing from my mind "You follow me and I'll kill you"

"Elyza" he said softly.

The sound of my own name sent shivers down my spine. Especially when my name came out of his mouth. It felt abnormal, it didn't feel right for him to be saying my name so gently as if the way he spoke would make me break and crumble. "How do you know my name?"

He stepped closer and I raised the dagger "Get away from me! I'll cut you"

He smiled "You're not going to cut me" he said and took the dagger away from me. Why did I let him take it? Why did I just stand and watch the handle slip between my fingers? "We don't want to hurt you-"

"We? Who's we?"

"If you come with me Coven will answer all your questions"

I took a deep breath and agree to follow him to this 'Coven' person. He guided me out of the bedroom and into a chilly hallway, The red paint on the walls was chipping and the flames which lit up the corridor were beginning to burn out. We passed a window which revealed silver light, clearly indicating it was night time.

"What time is it?" I asked. The hall echoing my voice and making it sound louder than I intended.

"Around 3am. You've been knocked out for six hours" he said.

I nodded slowly then thought of something. He knew my name and I didn't know his "What's your-"

"Noah" he cut me off.

I blinked "Excuse me?"

He glanced at me and smirked, it was something about the way his eyes reflected the torches on the wall. He had a light in his eyes but I was wondering whether it was just his darkness in disguise "My names Noah"

I tried not to let his state effect how my voice came out because suddenly I didn't feel like I needed to be defensive around him anymore "Well Noah, after I speak with this Coven dude can I go home"

His smile increased. Was I amusing to him? "Only Coven decides that"

I rolled my eyes and followed him up a staircase made out of stone, I felt like I was going to slip. Rats scurried across the floor but they didn't look like normal rats, their bones etched out of their skin, their eyes shining a bright green and a few stood up on their back legs. What the was this place?

At the top of the stairs we entered a library, Thousands of books were stacked in shelves ranging from the thickest pages to the thinnest pages. Down a spiral stair case ascended a short bearily looking man dressed in a gold and white gown head to toe. His white beard was long and fluffy, his eyes a pale blue colour. His wrinkles etched into his skin but it didn't make him look angry or any more old, I could see he had a spark of life in him.

Noah spoke up slowly to the man "I've brought her"

The man's head shot up when he reached the bottom of the stairs and a smile grazed his lips "Thank you Noah, you may stay if you wish" the man said.

Expecting to see Noah's figure retreat for the staircase we came up he stayed put "I'll stay"

Well okay then.

The old man's gaze fell upon me and I felt highly self conscious, what was I meant to do with myself now?

"Miss Elyza Row" he smiled "It is very nice to finally meet your, my name is Coven and I am part of the council of ten"

"I don't understand why I'm here. All I really want to do is go home, my parents will be worri-" he cut me off.

"Ah your parents. The highest ranking angel as your father and the only most powerful vampire as your mother. Yes I would hate to anger them" he told me.

Is there a book in this place that tells them my life story? "how did you know that?"

"Elyza dear we do not wish to harm you. Come and sit" he ordered. Hesitantly I obeyed and wondered over to the murky green sofa's on the other end of the room, Noah perched himself on a stood and watched. Coven poured me a cup of tea and set it down, they said they won't hurt me but I was skeptical about the tea.

"Drink it, it will help calm you and regenerate your powers" he said.

Taking a deep breath, I pressed the cup of my lips and took a sip. It tasted bitter at first and burnt me but then it began turning sweet, like sugar "It's nice" I mumbled.

Coven cleared his throat "This is an institute for people like you"

"Like me?"

"Cross breeds. Your a cross between a vampire and an Angel, here you will find every cross breed. For example a young girl here called Grace is a cross between a witch and a siren"

"Siren's exist?" I gasped. I've read about sirens, singing their sweet songs on rocks causing sailors to be lured to their deaths. How cruel.

He laughed "If a vampire exists Elyza then every other magical creature can. She is the most loveliest girl you can ever meet and will use her power for good rather than evil"

I turned to Noah and creased my eye brows "What cross breed are you then"

He did the typical boyish smile and small laugh that made my heart jump for some reason "If I told you. You'd run"

His words caused a twisting in my stomach and I merely nodded, I probably wouldn't run but he sounded convinced I would.

"You see Miss Row" Coven began again "Here we take care of cross breeds, some come and go but others stay because it is too dangerous for them in the outside world because some of them don't look as human like as you"

"So it's kind of like a housing home?"

"Indeed"

A thought came to mind "you don't expect me to stay here do you? I have a family, I have a little brother and I have parents who are probably worried sick"

Coven sighed and turned to Noah "Did I not tell you this is what she would say?"

"It was worth a shot" Noah said in monotone.

Coven turned back to me and set his cup down, looks like things are getting serious again "We believe you are one of the endangered ones"

"Why would I be in danger?" The thought made me want to laugh. The only danger I face is my mom if I don't get home before eight o'clock.

"I thought you were smart" Noah chipped in.

I glared daggers at him causing him to raise his eyebrow as if daring me to continue "Your opinion is irrelevant" I snapped.

He shrugged "If it's irrelevant why is it making you turn bright red?"

I blanked him and returned to the convocation with Coven "Why am I in danger?"

"Your the only cross breed between an angel and a vampire. Some people think a child of such creatures should not exist and wish to kill you" he said.

"Well, I pinned down Mr wise guy over here in a minute I'm pretty sure I'm capable of protecting myself"

Coven sighed "Fine. But do come back if you need any assistance or refuge"

I smiled "I will, thank you"

"Although we would like you to have regular check ups, every now and then Noah will come and pick you up to bring you here. It's sort of a way we can track you and make sure your safe"

I nodded slowly.

The door opened and a tall muscular boy stepped in. His hair was black like the night and his eyes were coal and heartless, he kind of looked like Noah but Noah was more nicer in my opinion "Oh is this the little Girl who has Angel wings and tiny baby fangs?" He scoffed.

"My fangs are full grown thank you very much" I spat back. Wow five seconds into the room and he's irritating me.

Coven massaged his temples "Aric don't be rude"

"I'm just stating facts" Aric said defensively.

"Oh" I said "How do I get out of here?"

Even though the question was directed to Coven, Aric stepped in "Oh I can show you out" his smile was no where near welcoming.

"Aric..." Coven snapped once again.

"what?" He shrugged "I won't leave her I'll guide her through"

"I'd much rather let Noah take her home. I don't trust you to be nice." Coven then turned to me "This is Aric, cross breed of a saccubus and a banshee"

Aric merely laughed.

"C'mon" Noah said. His jaw clenched as we passed Aric, I could feel the tension rising between the two and I knew they had bad blood.

Aric waved us off "See you later Angel"

I grimaced at the name.

"Well he's an asshole" I mumbled under my breath.

"The biggest one alive" he agreed.

We walked for a while until we came to a large foyer type hall with a hanging chandelier and paintings on the wall. This place was hauntingly beautiful, as we exited the front door I was greened by the chill of the wind although I didn't really care, I just wanted to go home.

As we walked I recognised the wood we were in, the institute was hidden within High Greene woods, where I do my training sessions. Wow they really were far from town.

"You can leave me here" I told Noah.

He stopped abruptly and acted as if I'd lost my mind "Here? Your joking right?"

"Noah" the sound of his name on my tongue caused him to stiffen "My uncle's a wolf, where there's woods there's wolves. He'll take me home"

He sighed "I'll wait until I see this uncle of yours, then I'll leave"

I rolled my eyes and stepped forward. The trees silhouetted against the night sky, shadows danced around us taunting us with this alluring music and the trees were their dancers. I took a a deep breath "Uncle Rixon? Uncle Callum? Are you there?"

All was silent. All was still.

"Oh come on you said it yourself, wolves Bond with people and they'll come when someone needs help" I called into the darkness. This was useless.

Noah scoffed from behind me "Shall we start walking-"

"Shh" I silenced him. It was faint but I heard a growl, a soft and deep growl which was intimidating even for me. I peered into the darkness for a while and soon about four multicoloured eyes emerged from the darkness. Sharp teeth snarled and growled, Noah stumbled back in fear but didn't run.

Two of the wolves came forward. They were both huge, bigger than full grown ponies in my opinion. One with a black fluffy coat and piercing blue eyes and one with a brown coat with chocolate eyes. Rixon was the black one and Callum was the brown one.

I turned to Noah and smiled "Thank you for taking care of me"

"No problem" he said in a shaken voice

Callum bent down and waited for me to climb into his back, then he rose from the ground unfazed by my weight.
With one big howl from all four wolves we disappeared into darkness.

~*~

Eyyyyyy what do you think of Noah? I love his personality !!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

788K 36.1K 25
NOTE: this is a sequel to Demetre, please read Demetre before this so you do not get confused. ~*~ Ever get the saying you mess with the bull you get...
968K 40.3K 35
Copyrighted 2020 **Book 1 in the Darkness Series!** **Completed!** *Under construction* There was a creature locked away miles beneath the ston...
63.6K 2K 20
BOOK #2 of 'Forever Collection': "You don't talk to me, you don't listen, you just don't give a shit do you?!" I spat. I pushed him away, gritting my...