Don't run away from me: Mated...

By crisseon

Ashton Craig Evans, known as the MVP and a school campus crush is a big homophobe, every time he sees a gay o... More

DRAFM I: chapter 1
DRAFM I: Chapter 2
DRAMF I: chapter 3
DRAFM I: chapter 4
DRAFM I: chapter 5
DRAFM I: chapter 6
DRAFM I: chapter 7
DRAFM I: chapter 8
DRAFM I: chapter 9
DRAFM I: chapter 10
DRAFM I: chapter 11
DRAFM I: chapter 12
DRAFM I: chapter 13
DRAFM I: chapter 14
DRAFM I: chapter 15
DRAFM I: Chapter 16
DRAFM I: chapter 17
DRAFM I :chapter 18
DRAFM I: chapter 19
DRAFM I: chapter 20
DRAFM I: chapter 21
DRAFM I: chapter 22
DRAFM I: chapter 23
DRAFM I: chapter 24
Don't run away from me chapter 25
Don't run away from me chapter 26
Don't run away from me chapter 28
Don't run away from me chapter 29
Don't run away from me chapter 30
Don't run away from me chapter 31
Don't run away from me chapter 32
Don't run away from me chapter 33
Don't run away from me chapter 34
Don't run away from me chapter 35
Don't run away from me chapter 36
Don't run away from me chapter 37
Don't run away from me chapter 38
Don't run away from me chapter 39
Don't run away from me chapter 40
Don't run away from me chapter 41
Don't run away from me chapter 42
Don't ran away from me Finale part one ~chapter 43~
Don't Run Away From Me ~final chapter~
DRAFM II: Fight For YOu
book two notice
Pariah: when demons meets us notice (final)

Don't run away from me chapter 27

2.3K 47 10
By crisseon

Chapter 27

Yeah teamNyko or teamAsh haha who should I chose? Anyway oh crap this thing is getting pretty weirder and getting closer to the..ehm…yeah but yeah this chapter is back to Eve and Ash….will Ash really hurt Eve? Will he kill Eve? What will Eve do? *gulp eating popcorn* Let’s find out in this chapter ayeeey give them a hug! Me? I would give Nyko a freaking hug haha  joke ehem…

And yeah narration it is XDXD I think I’m loving narrating stuff :P although it’s kinda confusing..

Anyway pic of Jean Alexander Winston right over there! ~>

~(narration and recap: Eve kept crying and crying, Ash tried to make him stop but Eve just let his tears flow like a river, later on when Eve finally stopped by Ash hugging him so tightly saying he’s ok with a reassuring smile, Eve ceased his tears and a new set of rainbow shown on his face,

later after they took their dinner Eve decided to sleep, he was so tired and he let Ash sleep with him knowing he’d gonna freak out when he’s alone especially in the dark….)~

          Heart was beating fast as I continued to overwhelm my sudden pleasure; the sudden rush of my blood that boils in my body fueled my unrequited desires; making my skin getting redder as I stayed here close to him in his bed, and making it harder for me to resist the bliss that awaits me.

          Just from seeing your smile my heart would go crazy, and begins to throb and be filled with happiness that makes me whole, Ash said mentally, with a contented smile on his face, his hands were freely skimming on Eve’s shoulder; sending little sparks in his body, his hands continued to roam till it reached Eve’s jaw line caressing it with the back of his finger slowly to savor the cherished moment.

Licking his bottom lips Ash suddenly felt the urge of biting him, to feel him, his blood, his breathes….everything… Ash’s thoughts were all over the place and so his emotions.

What am I thinking about?  Ash said as he tried to calm himself; slapping his face with his hands in the process as he turned his muscular back from Eve, what should I do? This is not the right time for this knowing there’s something around there waiting for him….for my Eve…, Sighing he found himself turning back again, to face Eve; to peer in his serene face when suddenly his eyes grew wider in surprise, lips quite parted and his brows were both raised making this horizontal crinkle in his forehead when he realized that Eve was facing him.

Stuttering, “I-I didn’t mean to wake you up-” Ash paused for a bit, frowns forming as he brushed the hair away from Eves eyes, “Eve?” he continued, Eve didn’t respond, he was still sleeping but Eve’s hand unconsciously found Ash’s neck; drawing him closer to him in the process, sighing Ash smiled feebly.

“I actually missed this, you so close to me, clinging to no one but me, smiling because of me, although we were just kids back then I know, since the moment I laid my eyes on you Eve…”,Ash paused, lips quite quivering as he leaned forward to plant an endearing kiss on Eve’s forehead, “….you makes me happy by just being with you, so simple to a point where you don’t need to exert efforts…”

Earlier was one of the best moments in my life, although I got pissed because of Eve getting worried to Nyko but it also made me feel better knowing he hasn’t changed because I know, every person that he met, those person will be part in his life, Ash paused again, tears were threatening to break its way, “You haven’t changed, and hope you will never change for me…Eve..” he said below whisper while leaning his forehead on Eve’s.

“Then mark him as yours” Ash’s wolf took advantage of his vulnerability to mark Eve.

“I can’t…what if…what if….what if that’s the only way to save him?” Ash said as he bit his bottom lips, “I can’t afford to jeopardize his future…you know even if he’s not my mate I will still choose him”

“So mark him!” The wolf relentlessly ordering Ash to mark him.

“I can’t I said!” Ash mentally exclaimed, closing his eyes to face his wolf inside him, “I can’t…. I can’t do that, he’s our good damn mate and you know he’s in danger for Christ sake!”

“I know you dummy human, but we can’t tell…” The wolf briskly said.

“Yes we can’t you know my father! he might kill Eve…I-I can’t…I can’t do it, I won’t be able to protect him if our pack will be against us…I can’t mark him, at least for now…”

“then why is your lips so close to him, human?” The wolf said with a wolfish smirk.

“Lips? Close?” Ash said, and his face drew confusion, that’s until he opened his glinting eyes, slowly widening when he realized that his lips were already caressing Eve’s, d-damn it…Ash thought, lips quivering not with horror but the urge to resist the situation that slowly driving him to his ecstasy just few steps to break into an uncharted territory, but instead of parting his lips; he closed his eyes and slowly tilting his head, biting Eve’s bottom lips and this made Eve moan a bit, and his hands tightened from Ash, while Ash’s hands skimming right on the sides of Eve, he drew Eve closer to him as his hands found Eve’s shoulder…

His lips were this soft?!...and…his taste…it’s something I would definitely crave to…

Ash’s body move on his own accord; skimming up and down, pressing his body in the process which made Eve moan again, “E-v---e…” Ash drawled in rhapsody as he lick Eves bottom lips, moving a bit harder as he pressed his hardening country, his one eyed missile that seeks love giving this familiar tingling sparkly sensation in his body as his free hand found Eve’s waist,

Please…..Eve, please Eve- sto-hap me..

Ash tried to resist the escalating rapture when he felt Eve was responding to him, he raised his chin trying to peer on Eve’s sleeping face, and with a sigh he slump back to him, placing his ear right over Eve’s chest to listen to his drumming heart, and he stood again using his hands to move on top of Eve, Ash seems oblivious and lost on his own world again, his hands found Eves shirt, taking it of slowly as his hands slowly roamed around Eve’s stomach, sending another set of sparkles and glittering butterflies that made his stomach on fire,

Ash glared at Eve with such a dark lust and avidity, he slowly leaned forward, dropping right on Eve’s collar bone, licking it as he savored the intense heat in his body trying to erupt its way from him, he then trailed forward till he reached Eves neck,  nuzzling it with such care and endearment, he slowly parted his lips letting his k-9 fangs grew, he straddled to take another deep breath to mark Eve when he saw Eve’s eyes twitching, slowly waking up, and as soon as Eve opened his eyes, Ash was nowhere to be seen,

“A-Ash?” Eve said eyes still sleepy, ‘it’s so hot…damn it that dreams was so rated N…..N for naughty’..*Eve chuckled of his own thought* ‘N for naughty ha-ha that’s new…’

Eves hand was skimming on now empty side of the bed, frowning he stood up, ruffling his hair as he looked for Ash..

“Ash! Ash where are you? Ash?..”

There was a moment of silence..

‘w-where is he…Ash…’ Eve thought slowly taking a pace back to his bed as his heart beating fast again. ‘ Ohh…its….I-it’s dark.. I-I hate d-dark….’

“A-Ash….” Eve summered and his voice etched a very frightened sound, his hand was over his chest as he continued to his bed, “Ash…where are you?!”

Silence broke its way again, giving him another chill in the spine, and he shrieked when there was a sudden cracking noise, getting closer and closer, and it made Eve Cringe,

this is no good, this is no fucking good!!! Damn it!

  “Eve?...”

Eve snapped out, raising his head with vigor and a smile crept its way on his mouth…

“Ash..”

“Why are you there? What happened?” Ash said as he hugged Eve.

“n-nothing….yeah nothing….” Eve said with a gingerly tone, “Y-you are sweating…” he continued.

‘Crap damn it…..what should I say?’... “Uhm yeah was exercising” Ash made a nervous chuckles, ‘I can’t just say that I almost make love with him….’ Ash thought still caressing the back of Eve.

“really….”

“Yes, now we should go back to bed ‘kay..”

“Yes…”

 Eve slowly drifted away to his dreams when they get into the bed, snuggling each other, but Ash on the other hand was now staring at Eve with a nervous profile on his face, afraid of he might do that mistake again, that was almost…Ash thought, he was ready to sleep when suddenly he heard some footsteps.

He stood up as fast as he could slowly peering in the window, opening it slightly in the process to sniff the incoming foe, heart was pounding again getting faster as he anticipated the movement of his possible foe, hands slowly balling into fists, but later on he sighed in relief, it was just jean Alexander his beta….

Phew; a sound made by him when he let this deep and ample amount of breath from his mouth with a smug smirk on his face

'that was just jean…j-jean….what is he doing here!...this is so fuck up!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>A/N

Sorry ‘bout some words here guys, I know some were inappropriate but yeah hehe, was thinking if ever I would make a hard, ozzling scene I would publish it in another book which will be restricted of course, will you read it?

Anyway yaaay what’s gonna happen next XDXD

~crisseon is now logging off yaay! Sweet dreams guys and thanks for your votes, and comments! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.6K 25
WARNING: Needs to be edited asap. Elois Barin Smith is half a vampire and half the Phoenix and yet he is the Alpha of a werewolf pack. The only heir...
312K 6.9K 14
Jake was not an average werewolf he was the runt the smallest and easiest to target when jake was young(8) he told his family he liked boys they shun...
19.6K 1.2K 47
𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 Book 2 of 'She Who Comes Back -The Lost One-', second season. Note: Can't be read as stand-alone. It's a must that you should read the...
384K 8.3K 42
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...