Flashes Of Rain

Oleh Jaychesh

Ichigo is one of the top students in his school, but he wants to strive to become the best. The hard part of... Lebih Banyak

Damn Delinquent
Storm Of The Mind
Memory
My Center
Loss
Pitch Black
Chalk Outline
More Than One
The Fallen Sexta
Sorry/Feedback
Fladoodle
Sorry
Hello From The Other Side
Home

Is He The One?

381 12 1
Oleh Jaychesh

Waking up to loud and frantic talking, was not on Shiro's top morning favorites list. So waking up to exactly that, made Shiro's morning a complete load of dicks. Rolling over to yell, and/or, maybe both, punch the person in the face; Shiro didn't expect to see Ichigo pacing back and forth on his cell phone.

"Hey!" Shiro half shouted, half whispered.

When Ichigo turned to glare at him, Shiro made a 'what the fuck?' expression, to which Ichigo rolled his eyes at.

"My dad," was all Ichigo said before he started talking to the person on the phone again.

Shiro slowly started to acess the situation.

Ichigo was in one of Shiro's t-shirts, meaning he had slept here with the albino.

Shiro didn't ever remember Ichigo calling his dad last night to tell him where he was, so that's what the rapid talking is about.

And Ichigo is starting to pace faster, meaning he is losing patience.

Getting up slowly with a grunt, Shiro grabbed Ichigo's phone, and spoke slowly, "I'll bring Ichigo home for dinner. He is okay. Yes, you will know who I am soon. No, I'm not some drug dealer here to kidnap your kid, and sell him for sexual profit. Yes......okay....mmhm...will do." And with that, Shiro turned the phone off and tossed it back to Ichigo with a bored expresion.

Turning around, Shiro ran a hand through his white hair, grumbling as he looked for something to wear other than his red briefs.

Ichigo watched Shiro in slight disbelief, and slight annoyance. Glaring, Ichigo grabbed Shiro's shoulder, "What the hell Shiro"

What Ichigo was expecting was a sarcastic comment, but instead, Shiro pulled Ichigo into a tight hug, and put his chin on top of Ichigo's head.

"Shh little Ichi. I'm going to make sure that you don't get in any more trouble," Shiro backed up a bit to look Ichigo in the eye, "okay berry?"

Ichigo was still glaring, but a blush was slowly starting to spread across his cheeks, "Yah, okay.." a widen grin broke onto Ichigo's features, "Snowflake."

At first, Shiro glared, but the glare soon turned into a feral grin, "Oh really, are you sure you want to go there love"

Ichigo's strong hold faultered for a split second, but after that second of doubt, a deep glare marred his features, along with a grin that rivaled Shiro's own.

"I don't know, will you be able to take me there? You still look sooo...." Ichigo's grin grew, "pale."

Shiro shook his head and smiled, "Oh, ho, ho, ho! Goin straight to pale jokes huh? Well, that just means I can use my secret weapon against you."

Ichigo narrowed his eyes for a few seconds, but when Shiro made a small gesture with his hands, Ichigo's eyes widened immensely. Taking no time at all, Ichigo flew out of the room; with a maniacally laughing Shiro hot on his trail.

"You won't escape me, berry! I know this place better than you ever could"

Ichigo knew that, but he was also always faster than Shiro. Rounding corners, and flying down stairs, Ichigo made it his goal to reach Shiro's main 'throne' in the buildingthat was in the entry room.

Ichigo could hear Shiro picking up his pace, which in turn made Ichigo squeal as he ran into the entry room. He about yelled back at Shiro that he lost, but stopped when he saw Shiro's underlings standing around three men Ichigo didn't recognize.

He stared backing up, and when Ichigo heard Shiro burst into the room, Ichigo turned worried eyes on him. Shiro looked the new men over, then scowled. Standing in front of Ichigo, Shiro addressed his men.

"Who are they and why are they in my turf?" Shiro's voice was firm and strong.

Ichigo watched over his shoulder as one of his men answered, "The one claims to be another gang leader looking to make a pact with you, boss."

"Oh really now?" This time, Shiro addressed the man being sheilded by two strange looking men, "What's your name, and tell me your purpose here. But make it quick. I dont like trespassers wandering around here like they own the place."

The man being sheilded had slicked back brown hair, with matching brown eyes. He wore a white jacket and black slacks.

"My name is Aizen Souske, and I am here to discuss some terms and benefits with you. Being as we are both mob bosses, I thought we could make an agreement."

Shiro glared at him, "Being as we are both mob bosses," Shiro mocked, "I would make it a priority to crush you."

One of the men standing in front of Aizen stepped forward, glaring at Shiro. This man was really tall, had long black hair, and had an eye patch over his left eye. He wore a white jacket as well, all the men did, and black ripped jeans.

"Listen here punk, you don't talk to the boss that way unless you want to get your ass beat."

Shiro's men made threats for the man to step back, but he didn't listen. He walked right past them, and walked right up to Shiro's face, "If you wanna keep those pretty little fucked up eyes of yours, I would talk with the boss."

Shiro held his composure, and grinned, "Sorry, were you talkin about my lovely eyes? I wasn't really paying attention because I was lookin at an eye sors you call your face."

The man started to fume and pulled his fist back, "You little shit! I'll show you an eye sore!"

As the man started to swing, Ichigo had pulled Shiro back, and stood in front of him. Ichigo puffed out his chest and glared.

The man chuckled and sneered, "Ya better get outta the way bitch, unless you want your face pummeled as well."

Ichigo spit on his shoe, and he man grew even more pissed off.

"That does it!" When the man swung his fist, Ichigo kicked him in the face, knocking him flat on the ground.

Before he could get up, Ichigo had jumped onto his back and pinned him to the ground. When he tried knocking Ichigo off, Ichigo growled and started wailing on the guy's head.

After a while, Shiro had pulled Ichigo off the guy, and the other man, almost as pale as Shiro with black hair and green eyes, pulled the man back.

He looked really monotonous, and slightly emo, "Nnoitra, you're idiocy is really starting to irk the boss."

The man, Nnoitra, glared at the man holding him back, then glared at Ichigo, "I'm gunna kill that little bitch, Ulquiorra."

Aizen had been watching with a small grin up till that point and made his way over to shake hands with Ichigo, "Forgive him, he is an air head, but he is useful. Mind if I catch your name?"

When Ichigo shook the man's hand, he felt a shiver of foreboding race up his spine, "Ichigo is all you'll need to know."

The man grinned and Shiro started to get a little hot under the collar. Grabbing Ichigo's hand, he pulled him back, and addressed Aizen directly, "Your business is with me I do believe. Not this boy."

Aizen nodded, "Yes, of course Shirosaki."

Shiro nodded at a few of his men, and the small group went to a small meeting room in the back of the building to discuss their affairs.

Ichigo had gotten some pants on and stood guard at the front door, waiting at least an hour until the new mobster and his two men walked out of the room with shiro trailing behind with a deep scowl on his face.

As Ulquiorra and Nnoitra walked past Ichigo, they both said a tight good bye, as did Ichigo. But when Aizen walked by, Ichigo couldn't help but make eye contact with the man. He stopped in front of Ichigo and smiled.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Ichigo." Aizen took Ichigo's hand, and kissed it, "I hope we will meet again."

Ichigo glared and took his hand back, "Highly unlikely."

Aizen shrugged and walked out the door, when they left, Shiro slammed the door shut and made Ichigo jump.

"Jesus Shiro, do you want to brak the door!"

Shiro paid no mind to Ichigo's shouting, instead turned his back to Ichigo, "Get your stuff, I'm taking you home."

Ichigo didn't understand, it was only nine in the morning, "But Shiro..."

"Do as I said damn it!"

Ichigo stopped when Shiro shouted, then glared, "Fine." Then ran upstairs to gather his things.

It only took a few minutes before Ichigo was back downstairs. Shiro had changed, and motioned for Ichigo to follow him. Shiro led Ichigo to his black Yamaha and got on.

The drive back to Ichigo's was long and silent. The atmosphere tense between the two teens.

When they arrived, Shiro shut the bike off, and made his way to the door to Ichigo's house.

Ichigo stod from the bike and watched Shiro with distant eyes.

'What did that man say to get Shiro so worked up? It must have been bad for Shiro to be this pissed.' Ichigo thought for a moment then his eyes widened, 'Could he be the new mob boss Grimmjow is working under? If so, did he try something to get Shiro to back down from his title?'

So many thoughts ran through Ichigo's head, it made it hurt, but he needed to know. Is he that man that wants Ichigo? And if he is, how will Ichigo figure out a way to get rid of him?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.1K 318 29
Shirosaki Ogichi is a 15 year old boy and is being abused by his family. He is also being bullied at school and no one dares to stick up for him. Wil...
155K 5.3K 25
Having ventured to earth, devil Bakugou Katsuki finds himself unable to return back to hell. It was then he met human Midoriya Izuku, a baker on eart...
7.4K 111 16
✨ Izuku struggles to keep himself awake when reoccurring nightmares give him extreme paranoia to get the sleep he desperately needs. Katsuki took not...
53.5K 1.8K 23
Tobio is one of the prettiest vampires in his area.Unfortunately, he got abandoned by his kind who,lived in the Woods which no one explored and was d...