Broken Photographs ~Raura~ CO...

By rauranabet

SEQUEL TO MISSING FROM THE PICTURE--------- ----- Driving home I'm empty hearted Broken pictures on the floo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 2 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 3 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 4 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 5 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 6 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 7 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 8 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 9 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 10
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 11 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 12 ~ Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 13 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5 ~Final~
Epilogue
.Decision for a Sequel.
.Final Announcement.

Entry 0.2

556 36 29
By rauranabet

.Skip this part. (Not edited)

Schizophrenia:  Symptoms:

Cognitive: amnesia, belief that an ordinary event has special and personal meaning, belief that thoughts aren't one's own, delusion, disorientation, making things up, memory loss, mental confusion, slowness in activity and thought, thought disorder, or false belief of superiority.

Behavioral: aggression, agitation, compulsive behavior, excitability, hostility, hyperactivity, nonsense word repetition, repetitive movements, self-harm, social isolation, disorganized behavior, or lack of restraint.

Mood: anger, apathy, excitement, feeling detached from self, general discontent, inability to feel pleasure, elevated mood, or inappropriate emotional response.

Psychological: anxiety, depression, fear, hallucination, paranoia, persecutory delusion, religious delusion, hearing voices, or mistrust.

Speech: circumstantial speech, incoherent speech, rapid and frenzied speaking, or speech impairment.

Also common: fatigue, impaired motor coordination, or lack of emotional response

START READING NOW----

Ross shakes, holding the gun, pointing it towards his heart. He cries. "God forgive me, God forgive me! God forgive me.." He cried, repeating it over and over again, sobbing hardly.

And the gun went off.

He felt his body shutting down, and his soul come out, and suddenly, his began to fall. He falls and falls. It was endless. A burning sensation comes right where his chest was, and screaming, as he continued falling. The burning was a feeling, that was unexplained.

Right there he knew, that he was in hell.

The screaming never stopped, the fire of hell burned his soul, and continued to fall and fall. Hearing people being tortured, and being burned. He looked around, and he could see the whole universe. But he could see heaven. The peace and love, wholeness, and the good. He was helpless. 

All he could do, was wish for people to not come here.

Suddenly, everything stops, and he could feel someone touching him. He rises up and looked around him. It was heaven. He couldn't do anything. He felt nothing. He could only see, and feel. But he felt himself being touched again, and he could suddenly hear, see, smell, and feel again. He was laying on the floor of his bedroom, nothing at hand. He sat up, and looked around.

He was speechless. What just happened?

Ross shoots up from bed, looking around. "What in the name of Jesus Christ...." He said, looking around. He cuddles his blanket. It was still night time. But now, he heard a voice. 

"Die."

"Just die please."

"Take that knife and just do it!"

He shaked in fear. Afraid to touch people, afraid to feel emotions, afraid to smell, afraid to sleep again,  afraid to love.

"Kill yourself. You'll be way happier."

"No one cares about you Ross. No one loves you." 

He heard the voices again. He shakes more. The whispering never stopped. "STOP!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!" Ross yelled, and falls off the bed, to the floor, crying. "Die." The voice kept whispering. He held his head. "PLEASE STOP!! NO!! STOP!!!" He gets up, and falls to the floor. He continued sobbing. "No.. please.. Stop..." Ross cries silently on the door. "I never want to be in love. I hate love. I hate it so much. I can't deal with life anymore. Why can't I just die already? Why can't god take me already? Who should I touch? Why should I feel? Why should I live? Why should I love? Why should I laugh?" He said. 

"Just kill yourself. You'll be happier."

He decided to listen to that voice. He walked over to the bathroom, but then felt something pull him back. "What the hell! Stop!"

"Its me. Laura."

"Ross. Wake up already. Its time to see the doctor." Linger called. Ross' eyes opened, and finds Linger on top of him, staring at him. "I-I-I.."

"Just get up already." She whined, getting off of him. He was speechless. He got up with no emotion, and walked to the bathroom, and Linger coming along with him.

"What?" He asked. "Gotta make sure you don't do anything foolish." She said. He sighs and nods, and began to brush his teeth.

What a night.

--------------

Kellumoreth stared at the wall. "Kelly. Breakfast is ready." She heard her foster brother call. "Wait, what the hell are you doing? Masturbating?"

"Oh yeah, definitely, cause it feels sooo good." She said sarcastically. "Gee, someones in a bad mood.." He said, and left the room. She sighed. Why couldn't she just have a normal family? Where was her real mom and dad? She got up from her bed, and walked out. "Kelly, jou kos is op die tafel. Sit asseblief." (Kelly, your food is on the table. Sit please.) Ms Sandra said. Kelly nods and sits at the table, in front of her annoying foster brother. She missed Autumn. She wondered about him. She wondered how is he doing. She thought, wait a minute. Is he dead or something?

"Someones in love." He said. "Cleve, I told you to leave me alone." She blushed in embarrassment. "Oh, so you are in love."

"Oh please, stop getting in my business you fag." She said. Did she mention he was gay? 

"Shut up and tell me shit. Your in love aren't you?" He winked. She blushed. "No i'm not in love. He's just my friend in need of love, someone to care for, and he is endanger, and I love-"

Cleve looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"I like Autumn?"

"No. You loooove Autumn!" He said. "What? Shut up! I can't say I'm love." She said. He arched an eye brow. "But I know I've never felt like this..." She whispered. "You don't know what love is? I wish they can teach chemistry to 4 year olds." He said. She rolled her eyes. Typical Cleve.

-----

"You are definitely Under weight." The doctor said. Linger sighed. The doctor couldn't see her though. Only if she put on some clothes over her real clothes. She put a doctors lab coat, making her look visible. "I'm here with him. How is he?" She asked. "Not very well. He's underweight, he is bipolar, he has anxiety, He has a nightmare disorder, he's suicidal, he's lost a lot of blood, at a risk of cancer, and has schizophrenia."

Schizophrenia:  A brain disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. (Further information in the beginning of the chapter.)

Nightmare disorder: Also known as 'dream anxiety disorder', is a characterized by frequent . The nightmares, which often portray the individual in a situation that jeopardizes their life or personal safety, usually occur during the second half of the sleeping process, called the . Though such nightmares occur within many people, those with nightmare disorder experience them with a greater frequency. The disorder's number is 307.47.

"How can I help him?" She asked. "Well... He should take these pills for the schizophrenia. But that's all I have for him. But please. He needs to eat more. Like, A LOT. Take away all blades, hide knives from him, and take away all the pills in the bathroom in case he wants to kill himself with pills, (Well except the one they have right now) lock all windows, and make sure he is visiting his therapist frequently- in fact, i'll send her the new schedule, and please Ross." The doctor looked over at him. 

"You have a reason to live."

------------

Laura sighed. "Used used used-- oh! Perfect!" She said, looking at a short black tight dress. She didn't remember anything from the night before. She only knows she was fingered and tongue fucked, and it felt good. She was off to get drunk again, to keep her mind off Ross. It made her cry, knowing he's not here. She pretended he was just normally on the couch asleep, or at the kitchen, eating a pop tart. She wore her her hair big and wavy. Like the shape of an Afro, but wavy and curly. A beachy style. She was of to the club already.

Once she arrived, she sat at the bar. Mike was there. "You work at the club now?"

"Yup." He said. "Oh. Wow." She said. "So um.. give me the strongest one you got."

"You sure? This gives a raging headache for 3 days." He said, raising his eye brows. "Fuck it. Just give it to me." She said. He sighed and nodded. He pours her a full cup, and once its down, she chugs the whole thing down, already feeling chemicals and alcohol run through her veins. "More." She put the cup down. He sighed and picked up the cup, and she sadly laid her head on the table, trying to drown her feelings. "I wish feelings we're like poo. They go in, and they go straight out." She sighed, and he put the cup down in front of her.

--------

Linger carried the pill in her hands as they walked home. She read the name of the pill.

"Olanzapine." She read out loud. (That's an actual treatment.) He sighed. "I can't believe I agreed to star in this book." Linger mumbled. 

And no. You didn't hear that. 

"What?" Ross asked, not really hearing what she said.

"Nothing." Linger said. Luckily I didn't spoil the ending. Linger said in her mind.

Yes, I know how much you love to spoil things.

"I can hold it in okay? I've been holding the secrets in since Missing from the picture! I'm sure I can hold it in!" She protested.

Sure.

But anyways, that's about it folks!

Comment:

"WAIT, WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!?" She shouted.

Yes, you do. Now shut up!

Anyways, sorry for the interruptions. The characters are bugging me. Except Ross.. And Kelly, and other people...

"I think the readers want to know the ending already." Linger said.

Oh shut up already! 

"Well sorry. I'm gonna spoil it In the ending-"

Mute.

Sorry! But anyways, Comment:

Love: If you think Laura will be fucking somebody anytime soon? (Cough cough. Uhh)

You: If you think I'm gonna be mean and kill the characters.

"That's not part of the plan!"

Well sorry!! Now shut the fuck up before I delete your character from the damn book!

Candy: If you think Ross will be having a sleep attacks any time soon (Poor Ross)

Double U: If you think someone will be guest starring in this book? (Ooooooh...)

"Its definitely not-")

You know what, Linger, I'm about to put you on mute. Your supposed to be wise!

"Not really."

Fuck it.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

-Ana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.4K 42
One last night. One last drink. One last touch. Ross Lynch and Laura Marano swear on those words, yet there never seems to be a last. They should've...
36.7K 1K 25
laura marano and ross lynch were next door neighbors all their life. ross and his siblings one day covered a song, posted it on the internet and it w...
60.3K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...
8K 341 35
I'll admit. He's got irresistible looks, and he's a damn good friend. In fact, we're so close, it's almost like he's my tattoo. There's just one prob...