My Heart's Song (Sequel to Fo...

Oleh CharlotteLuvs1D

From first crushes, to losing innocence, to finding out secrets that they’ll have to learn to keep, Emma and... Lebih Banyak

My Heart's Song
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note :)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Afterward
Acknowledgements
S U R P R I S E !!!!

Chapter 24

5.2K 117 17
Oleh CharlotteLuvs1D

hello everyone :) Happy Friday!! or as my Spanish teacher says, "Viva la viernes!" (Which means long live Friday... yeah she's kinda crazy)... I hope you like this new chapter please please please comment!!!! i will love you forever <3

DARCY’S P.O.V.

            “Just… please. Don’t do anything stupid,” I told Beau as we stood on my front porch steps before we walked inside. He stood at least two heads taller than me and I tried to fix his shirt so that it wasn’t wrinkled.

            “Now would I do anything stupid?” Beau laughed a little bit and showed me his breathtaking smile. I sighed and turned to the door, not answering him. I opened it and he followed behind me. At around this time, my dad would be sitting at the kitchen counter, drinking a mug of tea, and reading a magazine with his reading glasses on.

            I was never this nervous around my dad when I was with Javaad. I guess it was because he actually knew Javaad. I just really didn’t want Beau to mess things up in front of my dad.

            “Hey Dad,” I smiled as I walked into the kitchen to give him a hug. He pulled back and looked at Beau.

            “Who’s this?” he asked, keeping an arm around my waist.

            “This is…”

            “Beau,” Beau filled in with a smile. My dad looked skeptical but he put his hand out for a handshake.

            “We’re friends,” I said quickly before my dad could draw any conclusions. He studied Beau as Beau looked at me. “I met him through Javaad…”

            “Oh, alright.”

            “I play soccer with Javaad, so we’re pretty good friends.”

            I swallowed hard and looked down at the floor. “What position do you play?” my dad asked casually, taking another sip of his tea. He kept his arm around my waist with no intention of letting go.

            “I’m the center defender,” Beau answered nicely. I took a deep breath and looked up at my almost-boyfriend. What was I even doing? Why did he convince me to let him meet my dad? The two continued talking about soccer and my dad didn’t let me go.

            When there was a pause, my dad looked between the two of us. “Is this who you’re always hanging out with?” he squeezed my side and shrugged a little bit.

            “Yeah…”

            “And you’re not dating, are you?” he questioned, seeming to become a little more protective over me. “You’re too young.”

            “Dad…” I mumbled, embarrassed that he’d actually say that.

            “No Mr. Styles, we’re just friends and nothing more,” Beau lied easily in front of my dad with a small chuckle. “Darcy is a great friend.”

            My dad looked at me and I nodded a little bit, looking up at Beau.

            “I should probably be getting home, I have soccer practice tonight,” Beau said and I wiggled out of my dad’s grasp. I walked him into the foyer after he said a goodbye to my dad. “I’ll text you, okay?”

            I looked up at Beau and exhaled. He actually liked me. I forced a smile. “Yeah, sure, I’ll be waiting for it.” I opened the front door and closed it behind me as I stepped onto the front porch so that my dad wouldn’t overhear us.

            Beau’s hands fell to my waist and he leaned down for a kiss. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me for a couple seconds before I pulled away.

            “What kind of goodbye kiss was that?” Beau joked and I tilted my head at him.

            “A sufficient one, now go…”

            “Bye Darce,” Beau smiled down at me and squeezed my hand goodbye before he started down the front walkway. I turned and stepped back inside, finally happy to be alone.

TWO DAYS LATER – EMMA’S P.O.V.

            I was sitting on my bed, comfortable in my sports bra and long black spandex pants. I was going over my notes for my history class when I heard a knock on my door. Before I could tell them they could come in, Leo pushed the door open.

            “Leo!” I exclaimed, running over to my dresser and scrambling to find a shirt to pull on. I spun back around when I was decent in a light purple v-neck t-shirt.

            “Sorry Em,” he laughed a little bit and stepped up to me, leaning in for a kiss. “I wanted to see if you were around to help me with some homework…”

            I exhaled and jumped back on my bed. “Depends what homework it is and how hard it is,” I teased, patting the bed across from me. Leo dropped his backpack and sat across from me.

            “Well, it was some math and then a history question that I didn’t understand in class.”

            “Let’s do the math first,” I said, moving to sit next to him as he got out his things.

            “It was these problems…” Leo’s voice trailed off as he showed me the problems and handed me his pencil. I explained it to him as best as I could and he watched as I finished the problem for him as an example.

            “Get it?” I asked, looking up at him.

            “Yes, thank you,” Leo pecked my lips and I smiled.

            “Are you going to get a hundred on the quiz on Friday?” I asked, nudging Leo’s arm as he put his notebook back into his backpack.

            “Probably not, but it makes more sense than before.” He tilted his head to mine and I leaned into him a little bit more as he took his history textbook out.   

            “It was these couple questions,” Leo showed me the sheet of paper that his teacher had given him, “they were confusing.”

            “Did you read the chapter?” I asked looking up at my boyfriend whose face went straight.

            “I was kinda hoping that you’d give me the answers…” his voice trailed off and I laughed out loud.

            “I’m here to help, not give you answers,” I pushed his arm and sat back across from him. “Read the chapter and you’ll understand the questions.

            “Fine,” Leo huffed, opening the textbook to the correct page and starting to read. I pulled out my own history textbook and started reading as well to answer some questions that my teacher had assigned my class. We were quiet for a while, just reading to ourselves. Well, I was reading, I wasn’t so sure if Leo was. He just sat across from me in the same position for the entire time, although I don’t think he was actually reading the textbook, let alone even thinking about doing homework.

            “Emma…” he held out my name for a while and I slowly looked up at him, trying not to smile.

            “Yes Leo?”

            “I don’t get it,” he whined, just trying to be annoying on purpose. “Can we take a break?”

            “Leo, we just started…” I looked back down at my textbook and skimmed through a couple paragraphs, scribbling some notes down.

            “Yeah, like thirty minutes ago,” he huffed, looking down at his blank piece of paper. I laughed and took his paper, writing out his name for him. Leo Tomlinson. He smiled. “Your handwriting is so nice…”

            I giggled and found the answer to the first question, writing down the answer on my piece of lined paper and moving onto the next one. I could feel Leo’s eyes on me.

            “Your hair is in your face,” he remarked, smirking a little bit at me. I pulled it behind my ear and looked back down at my textbook. “Gosh, you’re so beautiful…”

            “Stop flirting and finish your homework.”

            “But I have no motivation…” he whined again.

            “I’ll give you a surprise if you finish the three questions. It’s only three. Just read the textbook and write down the answer.”

            Leo smiled. “What kind of surprise?”

            “That’s for me to figure out, now get to work mister.”

            Leo actually started reading his textbook and wrote down some things for the first question. I finished before him and put my textbook away, rolling off my bed and putting it on my shelf. I walked back over to my bed and stuffed my binder into my backpack before dropping it onto the floor.

            I could tell Leo was rushing to finish up.

            “You have to have the right answers too,” I whispered, standing next to my bed and wrapping my arms around his neck, resting the side of my head against his and looking down at what he was writing.

            “You never said that though,” Leo pouted, flipping his pencil over and erasing a couple sentences he’d just written down. I giggled and kissed his cheek, making him smile. “I hope I’m getting a bit more than a kiss on the cheek when I’m done with this.”

            I smiled and resumed my last position on my bed and taking the book I’d started reading off my night table. I opened to the page I left off at and started reading as I waited for my boyfriend to finish his history homework.

            It took him another fifteen minutes and I’m sure to him it felt like an hour. I had both my knees bent up and I could see his face over the top of my book. I loved his concentration face. His lips were pursed and his eyebrows furrowed a little bit from his thinking. Occasionally, he would tap the back of his pencil on his bottom lip as if he was silently showing me where he wanted me to place my lips.

            “Em, I finished,” he said after a couple more minutes. I closed my book and put it back on my night table. I sat up and looked over his paper, nodding a little bit.

            “You’re good,” I smiled up at him and he beamed. He leaned in to kiss me, but I pulled back. “Pack up your things,” I told him, smiling.

            Leo groaned and stuffed his paper in his folder that he stuffed into his black backpack, quickly following with his textbook. I watched him, trying not to laugh. “Please can I kiss you now?” he pouted when he sat back up.

            I smiled and sat cross legged in front of Leo, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning in. He pressed our lips together and smiled into the kiss. He was always so romantic when we were kissing, which was the complete opposite of the other guys in our grade who only used girls to get into their pants. It was gross. I was so happy I had Leo as my boyfriend. He was literally the sweetest guy in the world.

            We rolled back so that he was straddling me. My head wasn’t on my pillow, but I really didn’t care. “Have I ever told you that you are literally the most perfect girl in the world?” Leo whispered on my lips, his breath tickling me.

            I giggled and his lips brushed against mine again. I ran my fingers through the back of his hair and I heard him groan in the back of his throat.

            A couple minutes passed with our incoherent mumbles about how much we loved each other and how good a kisser the other was.

            “We should stop,” I mumbled on his lips before I kissed him again.

            “You’re too hard to resist Em,” Leo whispered, running his hands up and down my sides. “And you’re such a good kisser…”

            “We might get caught…” my nose pressed against his which for some reason made me smile even more. It wasn’t long before the two of us started making out again.

            “Emma?” my dad knocked on my door and opened it before the two of us could pull away from one another. He groaned and stepped inside my room.

            Leo jumped off my bed and grabbed his backpack. “Hello Mr. Styles,” he tried to say nicely. My dad sorta nodded at him and they shook hands.

            I was so happy that I had all my clothes on right now.

            “I was just about to leave…” Leo’s voice trailed off and I stood up too. He was not just about to leave, but in situations like these, he knew he had to. I looked up at my dad nervously, but he didn’t seem too pissed off. “Bye Emma…”

            I gave him a hug goodbye, my dad not really watching us directly, but I knew he was out of the corner of his eye. I pulled back and pecked Leo extremely quickly on his lips. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” I smiled at him.

            “I’ll text you,” Leo whispered, stepping back and looking up at my dad again. “Bye Mr. Styles.”

            “Goodbye Leo,” my dad smiled at him and Leo walked out of my bedroom. We waited until we heard the front door close before my dad looked at me.

            “Emma, you know I’m not comfortable with him on your bed…”

            I rolled my eyes and walked out of my bedroom and down the hallway. My dad followed behind me.

            “It’s so much more comfortable than the floor Dad…”

            “Did you get any work done or were you just snogging the entire time?”

            I giggled at the word ‘snogging’ and shook my head. “We finished our history homework. He needed help, so I helped him. Aren’t I a nice girlfriend?”

            “Emma…”

            “Dad, you’ve really got to relax, I was helping him with homework,” I laughed a little bit and walked into the kitchen. I went into the fridge and grabbed the pitcher of iced tea.

            “Not when I walked in…” my dad raised his eyebrows a little bit.

            “Dad, we’ve been together for, like, two years. Do you not trust us or something?” I poured myself a glass of iced tea and my dad leaned back against the counter.

            “I just don’t want you getting in the wrong situations…” his voice trailed off and he looked at the floor.

            “I think you’ve been surrounded by too many girls. You’re way too overprotective. Dad, seriously, it’s Leo. He’s not trying to get in my pants. You know how awkward that kid is.” I laughed a little bit at the thought of my adorable boyfriend. “I know you gave the talk to Darcy already and she said you were really awkward about it, but I know not to have sex before I’m married.”

            Dad sighed and just looked over at me. “Okay. Just promise me.”

            “I promise you, Dad.”

I hope you all liked it!!! thanks so much for reading <3 i love you all :)

>>>>> so there is Darcy/Emma, but more Darcy cuz Emma looks a bit different... but the girl's name is Emily Rudd and she's gorgeous omg

PLEASE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!! it only takes a couple seconds :) tell me what you think of the story so far?? do you like it?? please please please i'd like to know :)

tell your friends about this story por favor, i want more people to read it :) thanks so much!!!

LOVE YOU <3

~ Boo Bear <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 52.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Nerds Oleh halley

Cerita Pendek

115K 9.7K 42
They're usually the bullied, the outcasts and the ones left out. They're the n e r d s. #thepeopleofsociety cover by @foreverNovember
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
912K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...