hotel room (halsey)

By writingrauhl

you never know what can happen when two girls are given the same hotel room. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
HOME

15

5.9K 217 171
By writingrauhl

Ashley

Maya and I stood hand in hand as she knocked reluctantly on the large, red door of her old front house. We stood outside for a good minute or two, waiting to see when someone would open the door. Suddenly, the door swung open quickly and there stood a very youthful looking older woman with Maya's curly hair, but shorter, and dark, glowing skin. Her mother.

Maya smiled nervously and looked at her mom, and her mom just stood there doing the same.

"Maya," She choked out, overwhelmed with shock.

"Hi, mom," Maya replied, her voice shaky from nervousness.

"Oh my goodness, child. We haven't seen you in years and now you show up unexpectedly? Lord, I swear one of these days you'll give me a heart attack," She said, her hand placed over her heart. "What are you standing there for? Come in!"

Her mom pulled us in and lead us into the living room. It was a spacious, white room with simple couches and a black rug on the ground. On the walls, frames of family photos were placed straightly in a row. Maya stared around at the walls for a while, noticing that these were all new family pictures. Ones that didn't include her. She gulped and looked down at her lap, playing with her fingers. I nudged her arm and gave her a supportive smile. I would be here for her.

"Christopher! Damon! Athena! Come downstairs now," Maya's mom called from somewhere in the house, her voice echoing.

"That's my dad, brother, and sister," She smiled sadly. I kissed her temple, pulling her into my body with one arm.

A minute or so later, they walked into the living room.

Maya's little sister, Athena, was a few inches shorter than her. She had dark brown eyes, lovely braided hair, and the same full lips as her sister.

Her brother, Damon, was tall and lean. His biceps were quite huge, and I figured that this was because he played football. He was wearing his football jersey and a pair of basketball shorts.

Her dad, Christopher, however, looked exactly like Maya. The same eye shape, face structure, and hair, too. Small ringlets laid at the top of his head, but instead of them being golden brown like Maya's, they were a jet black which faded into grey at the sides.

"Maya!" Athena exclaimed, running as fast as she could towards her sister, throwing herself at her for a hug. They protectively wrapped their arms around each other as if it was their last time ever seeing each other, standing warmly in their embraces.

Maya looked up at her brother, signaling for him to come forward.

"Damon, get over here," She laughed, pulling away from Athena so he could join in on their group hug. He rolled his eyes jokingly before walking over to his sister, burying his face in her curls as they all stood there, holding each other.

"I missed you, little sis," He breathed out, his voice slightly shaky.

Her dad stood from behind the couch, staring at his children. He didn't dare move a muscle. His face was still expressionless, keeping me from uncovering the emotions he was feeling at the moment. Maya's mom hit his arm lightly and pointed her head towards the kids as if to say "go and say hello." He stared at her, still emotionless, and turned his attention back to his children.

Maya, Damon, and Athena pulled away from their hug, all separating and finding their spots to sit on the couches. Evidently, Maya sat next to me on the small sofa.

She stared at her dad intensely, no words being spoken. The room was dead silent as he moved towards the front of the couch, heading to sit across from us with his wife. His eyes never left Maya's.

"Dad," Maya said quietly, her voice barely above a whisper, but he heard it clearly.

Without even greeting her, he cut the silence abruptly, shocking us all and surely grabbing our attention.

"Who is this?" He spat rudely, staring me up and down as if I was a piece of garbage sitting on his clean sofa.

Maya's eyes widened, shock evident on her face. She looked over at me, and back to her dad. She was clearly surprised at how rude he was being.

Maya paused for a moment, then proudly replied, "My girlfriend, Ashley."

He scoffed, looking over to his wife and shaking his head.

"I told you she couldn't be fixed, Alondra. This child is diseased," He said with disgust to his wife. Maya just sat back, gulping and trying to hold the tears back.

"What brings you back here? Are you here again to show us how repulsive you are?" He spoke again, his loud voice seeming to shake the whole room.

"Chris, please," Her mom began to say before she was cut off.

"No, Alondra! Our child is disgusting and confused. Look at her! We never raised her to be like this," He said, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Yeah? Well, you know what? You raised your daughter perfectly. She has all the life skills she needs, she has a job, and she takes care of me more than anyone I have ever known in my life. Your daughter is the main source of happiness in my life, and I don't think you understand how much she's worth. So before you begin to spit out ignorant shit, think about what you're going to say and consider the fact that you're bashing your own child, for God's sake," I retalliated, now furious from hearing him speak so lowly about Maya. I was sure that my cheeks were growing hot with anger. Maya looked at me apologetically and grabbed my hand, squeezing it.

"And who are you to tell me what is and isn't right about my daughter? You're just as bad as her. Disgusting people, you two are. Women are meant to be with men and there should be no other exception," He roared, staring me straight in the eyes.

"It's too bad this woman is with your daughter. This woman also eats your daughter out every single night. How do you feel about that?" I said cockily, laughing at the thought of his next response.

Maya's whole family gasped, their eyes widening and their hands flying up to cover their mouths. I didn't give a fuck, though. I was angry and the words were just flying out of me.

Her dad stood up from the couch and pointed towards the door.

"You two lesbians get the hell out of my house! Do not ever think of coming back here, either. I've had it with all the disrespect and vulgarity. I don't want to see the both of you."

I laughed at his pathetic attempt at scaring me away which only infuriated him even more.

"Nope, I think I like it here. Such a cozy little room, huh, baby?" I asked Maya, pulling the coffee table closer to me so I could place my feet on it.

Maya was trying her hardest to hold back her laughs.

"Get your feet off the table!" He screamed, a vein popping out in his neck.

"Nah," I said, smirking. I then motioned Maya over to me by wiggling my finger. Her face moved closer and I found it to be the perfect moment to really give them a show. I pulled her even closer to me, my hands on both sides of her face, and attacked her lips with mine. Our lips moved hungrily together, working fast and urgently. We added our tongues into the kiss, swirling them around together as we fully made out on the couch. I voluntarily let out an exaggerated moan to really drive them crazy.

"Enough!" Her dad yelled, his voice louder than ever.

I pulled away breathlessly from our short make out and began to laugh. I stood up from the couch, holding my hand out for Maya to grab it. She held it tightly and I walked her over to the front door.

I turned around slightly, smirking. Her family stared at me in shock. I stuck up my middle finger and ran out of the house with Maya.

On our drive back home, it got a little too quiet.

"You okay, babe?" I asked, looking away from the road to see Maya.

"I'm fine," She gave me a small smile. "You know, I realized that I don't really care what they think of me anymore. All I know is that I'm glad to have you. You're more than I could ever dream for in a girlfriend."

I smiled, my cheeks growing pink from adoration.

"Right back at you. Oh, by the way, can I eat you out when we get back to the hotel?" I laughed cheekily.

She slapped my arm and laughed loudly.

"Why do you always ask? Just pull over right now and show me what you got," She smirked, beginning to unbutton her shorts.

I bit my lip and pulled over to the side of the road as fast as I could.

I'm so lucky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 572 12
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two girls both seek comfort in the bathroom at a party, leading to one of the girls realizing just how perfect the other had been for...
373K 3.8K 41
English version, this story isn't mine crdts to: Rossie_bo for the original work.
15K 731 27
"I promised myself I wouldn't let you complete me. And I tried to refrain, but your just stuck in my brain. I'm sorry, but I fell in love tonight and...
32 0 24
3 girls went on a vacation to a Hotel but what they didn't know was that there was a secret behind it. Read to find out more.