STYLES in Disguise *slow edit...

By xScribbling_Conceptx

Before, I thought I already know myself but when a tragic accident came into my life, everything has change. ... More

CHAPTER 1: The Necklace
CHAPTER 2: Please be Strong
CHAPTER 3: The Moment of Truth
CHAPTER 4: It's Time
CHAPTER 5: A Brand New Start
CHAPTER 6: Confrontation
CHAPTER 7: Roller Coaster Life
CHAPTER 8: Ride here, Ride there
CHAPTER 9: SUPERMAN is here!
CHAPTER 10: Group Chat
CHAPTER 11: Good turned Bad
CHAPTER 12: Poor Louis!
CHAPTER 13: Second Chances
CHAPTER 14: Let's Go Crazy, Crazy, Crazy
CHAPTER 15: Girlfriends
CHAPTER 16: Reminiscence
CHAPTER 17: First Day
CHAPTER 18: Nothing's Fine I'm TORN
CHAPTER 19: Heartbreak
CHAPTER 20: First Dance
CHAPTER 21: It's time to get up!!!
CHAPTER 22: The Plan
CHAPTER 23: Party @ 18
CHAPTER 24: Text Message
CHAPTER 25: Bad Day
CHAPTER 26: Harry, what's wrong?
CHAPTER 27: Who's HES?
CHAPTER 28: Not a good idea!
CHAPTER 29: Is This A Sign?
CHAPTER 30: Little White Lies
CHAPTER 31: Pool Party!
CHAPTER 32: Reject it or Not
CHAPTER 33: Nialler!!
CHAPTER 34: Ranting Styles
CHAPTER 35: Harry VS. Stacey
CHAPTER 36: Four vs. One
CHAPTER 37: That Should Be Me
CHAPTER 38: Let Me Be The One
CHAPTER 39: Last First Kiss
CHAPTER 40: Revealed!!
CHAPTER 41: Game Over!!
CHAPTER 42: Bestfriend
CHAPTER 43: Fangirl
CHAPTER 44: Look who's here
CHAPTER 46: New Girl
CHAPTER 47: Favor
CHAPTER 48: Spaces
CHAPTER 49: Me vs. Me
CHAPTER 50: The Plan ver. 2.0
CHAPTER 51: Destiny
CHAPTER 52: HACEY <3
CHAPTER 53: They Don't Know About Us
CHAPTER 54: Big Mistake
CHAPTER 55: Big Day!!
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 45: AWKWARD!!!!

112 14 4
By xScribbling_Conceptx

"Why does everyone look so surprised?" Karen eyed us. "It's just Harry Styles." She smiled. Harry tucked his hands inside his pockets while smiling on us but I just looked away and started to eat again. I can feel the lads staring at me but I didn't mind. I guess. "You can sit right there beside Stacey, Harry." She pointed at my direction.

"What?" I asked, surprisingly.

"You won't mind if Harry will sit beside you right?" Karen asked and I got so speechless.

"No, it's okay. I'll just go get my chair." Harry injected, refusing.

"No. It's fine." I muttered. "There's more room for you to sit here." I tapped the space beside me. He nodded and sat down.

"Ehem!." Louis cleared his throat and I raised him an eyebrow. He grinned after that. "I thought you'll never gonna make it." He joked to Harry.

"I just don't wanna miss this." Harry said softly.

"See that girl." Niall joined, "She's Karen. Stacey's bestfriend."

"Nice to meet you Karen." Harry's deep voice gave chills to my spine.

"Thanks." Karen grinned and I rolled my eyes.

I can barely move especially Harry was way closer to me. Honestly, I missed him so much that I really want to treat him like before.

The smell of his perfume reminds me those days when I used to hug him so tightly like we're never thinking about anything else.

We were both frozen from where we were sitting. It was definitely an awkward moment for me, I don't know to Harry.

"Mate, yah want some food?" Zayn offered to Harry. I was quite surprised that Zayn was not mad at him. Maybe he was just doing it for the band. I don't know.

"No thanks. I'm good." Harry smiled and looked at me in the corner of his eyes. When I finished my meal, I crossed my arms and leaned my back against the sofa. I changed the direction of my sight and there was Louis, wagging his eyebrows with a huge grin on his face. It's pretty obvious that his happy because I sat beside Harry. As Harry's bestfriend, Louis often texting me about forgiving Harry of what he did. There are some instances that I'd like to listen on what he was saying but I have to be firm.

Honestly, I really don't know who I am right now. There are times where I want to say 'Harry, you are forgiven.' But the half of me persuades and keep on reminding me of what he did.

"Hey, Stacey, are you okay?" Karen asked, waving her hands in front of my face. These days, I often experience day dreaming.

"Wh-what?" an astonished feature painted on my face.

"Day dreaming again eh." She laughed. "Don't worry, he's thinking about you." The she let out a huge sheepish smile.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I raised her an eyebrow.

"Yeah, he's definitely thinking about you." Niall injected, grinning. I rolled my eyes and bit my lower lip.

"I don't think so." I said, jokingly. The lads laughed. Harry's reaction was absolutely cute. HE WAS SCRATCHING HIS NAPE. Did I just check him out?

"Okay. okay." Karen clapped. "Move closer, move closer." She instructed, holding her phone up in the air. "It's time for a groupie." She squealed.

"I'd like that." Liam cheerfully said. "Move closer guys." He added.

Checking on the phone, Karen said, "Harry, move closer to Stacey. I can't see you on the screen."

I let out an exasperated sigh.

"May I?" Harry asked me and I just plainly nodded.

"You both kinda out of this world." She pointed her finger to the both of us. "But,,, you look so cute together. Why won't you court her Harry? She's single." She blurted out.

"Just take some pictures!!" I sassed. Is she making fun of me?

After taking few pictures, Niall asked for a movie marathon but Karen requested to play 'spin the bottle' which I think was a bad idea. Karen's suggestion won so we had no choice but to gather around the table with a wine bottle at the middle. Harry was sitting across me. When I looked up, I caught him staring at me and smiling.

"I'll take the first turn." Karen grabbed the bottle and spun it. Please, don't stop in my direction. I thought. "Yes, Stacey." Karen said cheerfully. What the?? I'm so dead.

"Who is your crush?" she smiled. I felt my cheeks burned. I'll kill her when we get home.

"What?" I hesitantly asked.

"You're not listening. I said 'who is your crush? Is it Mat? Our classmate in high school?"

"No." I shook my head. "Why would I? He's not my type." I gushed.

"Yeah. I knew it. You still have that great crush on HES." She nudged me from the side. I looked around, seeing the boys smiling at me which made me feel more awkward.

"That's enough. Just one question at a time. My turn." Then the bottle spun. The spinning begun to slow down and it stopped to Harry. I was quite shocked at the moment so I was kinda stagnant. My mind kept on suggesting some questions. I got bewildered and ended up with the question, "How are you?"

"What? How are you?" Karen injected. She's really making me want to shut her mouth. "Ask him some good questions." She stated.

"I don't know if I'm fine." Harry answered, and he smiled weakly while looking down. He took the bottle and spun the bottle. It ended up pointing to Niall.

"Mate, would you mind if we start all over again? I know I did something to you and I feel so bad about it. I regret it all." Harry said softly. Karen didn't react or so. Maybe she realized that it's not a good time for her to join their conversation.

"It's fine mate." Niall tapped Harry's shoulder. "My turn." Niall squealed. The bottle pointed to Karen.

"I hope that would be a good question." Karen smiled.

"Mind going out with me sometimes?" Niall asked Karen. She definitely blushed.

"Hey, slow down bro." Zayn and Liam said in unison. All of us laughed.

"Niall, don't forget to ask the bestfriend too." Louis smirked and looked at me.

"Don't look at me" I chuckled. "It's okay with me, just don't BREAK her heart."

"I will." Niall nodded.

"I'd love to." Karen answered.

"This bottle really has its favourite." Louis pouted.

"Don't worry bro, I feel yah." Liam chuckled.

"Me, three." Zayn added.

Karen spun the bottle again and sopped at Harry.

"Harry, is there anyone special in your heart right now?" Karen interrogated.

"How showbiz you are Karen." I injected.

"Are you jealous, Stacey?"

"Yeah, are you jealous Stacey?" Louis mocked.

'No." I sternly answered.

"Yes, there is." Harry answered and looked at me but I looked away.

"That girl is very fortunate." Karen said while nodding.

Harry's turn now. Why in the world am I with bad luck? First, when I spun the bottle it stopped at Harry's direction. Now, it's Harry's turn and the bottle pointed at me!!!

Silence filled the air.

"Stacey, " Harry softly stated.

"yeah?" I really don't want to look directly in his eyes but there was something magnetized me and made me look at him.

"How are you?"

'How am i?" I whispered, looking down and sighed. What am I suppose to say? That i still haven't moved on? That I still love him? That I was still hurt? "I'm fine." I lied in a sarcastically way. "I'm good. Why would I be sad right? Why/ isn't it obvious?" I said flatly.

"Good to know." Harry smiled weakly.

***********

When Karen and I got home, we bolted to my room and lied down on my bed to rest.

"Why do you treat Harry like that?" Karen ranted, and I turned to face her.

"what did I do wrong?"

"You're somewhat hard on Harry. He was just asking if how are you then you sassed on him. It really didn't help him out especially now that he has some problems. Try to be gentle to him." Karen pointed out.

"I don't want to fight with you just because of Harry. I just answered his question, is there something wrong with that? Besides we're not close." I sassed.

"Although. You should treat him nice."

"I'm treating him nice."

"you're not."

"I don't want to talk about this. Shut up and go to bed. Goodnight." I turned around and go to bed.

**************

A/N 1Dizarie

How are you?

Thank you for the massive support for this book. Thanks for adding it to your reading list, for the awesome comments and votes, for the reads. And also, for translating it to your language,, it really means a lot.

I love you guys so much that I owe my success to you all.

>>> What do you think will happen next to the story? Will it get better because Karen is already here or it'll get worst because Stacey haven't told her yet what was happened before she came?

>>> Is this the end for Hacey?

>>>Shipper name for Niall and Karen..

suggest, comment.. all the love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713 11 13
I'm redoing this on wattpad I'm new:) xx Please vote, comment, follow and add!! It lets me know to keep posting!! xx. Lucy and Niall are going stron...
28.9K 1K 48
I thought I was done finding me. I thought I was complete and that there was no more to do. But now I've lost myself, I'm incomplete. I've lost one o...
2.3K 6 31
Sacrifices are to be done, that is one thing for sure, but how far can your sacrifices go just for love? can it get you to scarifice your time? your...
5.2K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...