The day I saw her again..

By Edward1515

Read it! More

5:30
6:25
6:45
I live...
Time Froze...
The Ride Home...
The Place I Call Prison...

7:00

20 1 0
By Edward1515

We were going up the stairs again...Slowly...I felt so faded...I didn't know why...I didn't feel...Alive...I felt like a walking corpse with no soul...I had to go through it though...We finally made it...About to turn to the left part of the hallway and then...I snapped again...In the corner of my eye it was them! It was her...! I got shocked! Without any hesitation I went up to them,no holding back,I didn't say a word my body just moved without caring,it knew what it wanted...It wanted to be with them...I wanted to be with them...A short pause as I hugged the little one as tight as I could,then onto her...I finally got to feel her...Again...After so long...I just couldn't let go...I didn't want to let go...Tears started to blur out my eyes yet still able to see her,the girl I love.I didn't know what to say after that,I was so nervous. Two months without her. I could barley speak. So I just kept squeezing her as tight as I could...That's all I've been waiting for...Is her...I needed her...To feel...Alive....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
489K 27K 47
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...