Nightmare or Daydream? (Ticci...

Oleh smilehowell

(I started this when I was about 13 so please don't hate the first half too much!) "It was you all along, loo... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Concert
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: Mansion
chapter 4: nightmare?
Chapter 5: Get away from me!
chapter 6: The glitch
chapter 7: Helping? Nah, war.
chapter 8: jealous?
chapter 9: The truth
chapter 10: Jason?
chapter 11: memories
chapter 12: Him
Chapter 13: What?
Chapter 14: WHAT THE HELL!!
Chapter 15: Alive or Dead
Chapter 16: Dying or dead
Chapter 17: What am i seeing?
chapter 18: The sight of seeing
chapter 19: The trail
chapter 20: I dont remember!
Chapter 21: and you are?
Chapter 22: Later
Chapter 23: The chat
Chapter 25: My parent's
Chapter 26: I Know Everything!
Chapter 27: A night to remember.
Chapter 28: Whalep, they know
Chapter 29: The Little Things.
Chapter 30: How To Tell Toby?
Chapter 31: Disowned or Accepted?
Chapter 32: month 1 & month 2
Chapter 33: End of month 2; Month 3 & month 4
Chapter 34: Month 7 and 8
Chapter 35: Month 9..
Chapter 36:I guess this is goodbye?
Chapter 37: Seeing is believing?
Chapter 38: Gone..
Chapter 39: Erasor
Untitled Part 40
Authors Note
Sequel: Before and after Toby.
Note

Chapter 24: Falling asleep

3.7K 110 68
Oleh smilehowell

Toby's POV

The sun light shone bright through the curtains and into the room as I opened my eyes to see something on my chest. It was a sleeping Y|N. This is awkward, we must have fallen asleep on the floor, tho I kinda don't mind. No! What am I saying? Ugh! I need to get her off without disturbing her, so i put my arm around her back and waist, sitting up and slowly Standing up and walking to the bed.

"W...what's happening..... No....Toby why?..." sleep talking, but what is she dreaming about? And she said my name. I placed her on my bed and covered her but as I went to leave she held onto me, still asleep but something seemed different this time her grip was stronger, her face was paler and her hair wasn't H|C anymore, it was white. No she can't be! Not already!

Your POV

Flashes of images ran past my face memories I had. Pictures of Jason and I with our parents when we were little. But then there was some of two strangers, a man and a woman. The man looked like a priest almost though he had demonic eyes and a cross imprinted on his head. The woman had green glowing skin and looked toxic with yellow eyes. I don't know these people, do I?

I tried and tried to wake up, but I couldn't as I screamed then, everything went silent, I was in a dark room and all I could hear was someone calling my name. I stood up looking around but as I turned around, the man and woman from the images were standing there, calling my name.

"Y|N, no need to be scared." the man had an evil look on his face. The woman stepped closer, reaching her arm out toward me.

"It's okay, Y|N. It us, your parents."
--

Hey, sorry for the really short chapter, just thought to update.

Vote
Comment
Follow

- Author.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

57K 1.4K 16
This is the sequel to my Ticci Toby X Reader called As Long As You're Here: Ticci Toby X Reader. You can go to my profile and read that first of yo...
1.6M 51.4K 36
A little girl. No older than 3. Abandoned in the forest and left to die by her parents. The only thing she had was her family scrapbook and a stuffed...
2.2K 75 5
When you find yourself becoming unexplainably ill, you could never begin to understand that this was only the start of your nightmare. A murdered nei...
1.1K 50 8
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥ Bittersweet /ˈbɪt̬.ɚˌswiːt/ (adj.) "containing a mixt...