When You're An Omega

Av L11and

Illuminy is a Major. What is a major you ask. A major is a supernatural being that hides within the lowest ra... Mer

Chapter 1 - The Omega
Really Short A/N
Chapter 2 - Finding A Mate
Chapter 3 - A Heavenly Shower
Chapter 4 - Meeting The Family
Chapter 5 - A Major
Chapter 6 - Crazy Ryan
Chapter 7 - The Two Drunks
Chapter 8 - Sluts And Rouges
Chapter 9 - A Secret Place
Chapter 10 - Another Mate
In The Book
Chapter 11 - More Majors
Chapter 12 - Human Mate?
Chapter 13 - The Council
Faces
Chapter 15 - Fights
Chapter 16 - $100
Chapter 17 - Touching Illuminy

Chapter 14 - Marked

7K 329 12
Av L11and

Xavier's POV

"See if you can contact the Great Luna" I snarl at my beta as I make my way down the hall to my office.

This was not how I imagined my afternoon going. How fucking dare the fates think that it is okay to drop news on us like that and give us no information?

"Kingston." I say to my librarian and historian.

"Yes, Alpha?" He replies immediately.

"Has anything like this happened before?" I ask as I sit down in my office chair.

"No, Alpha. My mate has helped me look through every book in the library in the basement as well as the public library in town. There's nothing." He replies.

"Alpha, I know you don't want to hear this but there are two rouges closing in on the house. We are alongside them and have discovered that they are both majors based on their scent." A warrior says from the doorway.

"Fuuuck." I growls out. "Okay, the fates said that they will seek safety from this pack so go and get them and bring them here." I say.

The warrior runs away to collect the majors and I look over to Kinston, the only other person in the room.

"How's Cat?" I ask genuinely. I may not have expected new members but I have accepted them wholeheartedly and treat them as anyone else in the pack.

"She's good. I think she has finally gotten used to me being the librarian now."

I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, she was a bit annoyed that I was constantly reading all the time but she's gotten used to it now. She has even started reading things with me." He says with a smile.

"Ahh, right. Yes, rumor has it you're up reading for most of the night." I tell him in a laugh.

He gives me a shit-eating grin that immediately has me sending him out of my office. I do not want to hear about his sex life. Kingston closes the door behind him and I sigh and lean back in my chair.

There was a knock at my office door and I smiled when Illuminy continued to wait on the other side of the door.

"You are my mate, love. You don't have to knock." I say.

She opens the door and pops her head in.

"Are you sure you're not busy?" she asks.

"I'm never too busy for you." I tell her.

She smiles shyly and steps into the office closing the door behind her. She makes her way over to me and sops in front of me.

"Did Kingston kn'argh." She screams a little when I pull her onto my lap.

She smiles her sweet smile at me again before putting her head on my shoulder and continuing what she was saying.

"Did Kingston know anything?" 

"No, he and Cat looked everywhere but they didn't find anything." I sigh to her.

She rubs my thigh soothingly as if telling me that it's okay and we will figure it out.

The door to my office opens suddenly and Illuminy jumps out my lap quickly as two rouges and three warriors walk in to the room.

There was one rouge girl and one rough boy. Both had their heads bowed in submission. 

I grab Illuminy by her arm and pull her back down to my lap. She blushes cherry red but stays put.

"Let's get straight to the point shall we?" I ask the rouges.

The girls hazel eyes water, she thinks I'm going to kill her. The boy just looks over at what I am assuming is his sister with a worried and slightly angry look. He then looks over at us his eyes stay on Illuminy a second to long and I let out a warning growl.

His eyes snap up to mine and he is ballsy enough to give me an angry glare.

"Yes, let's get straight to the point where you kill us. We don't want it to be prolonged." The boy said sarcastically. He sounds like fucking Ryan.

Illuminy let out a little chuckle but when the boy glared at her she shut up immediately.

"Stop glaring at my mate or I will kill you." I said with a growl while moving Illuminy off me and getting out of my seat. Once I'm out of my seat I push Illuminy into my seat and walk over to the two rouges.

Once I am in front of them I start talking again.

"What are your powers?" I ask them.

The girl looks up at me with wide eyes and then turns and looks at her brother.

"I don't know what you are talking about." The boy states.

"Yes you do." Illuminy says from behind me.

I turn to look at her and see that she has rolled my chair in and has her elbow on the desk and her chin in her hand.

"You know, you each have one power. Because you're a major." She says trying to explain it to them. She was starting to go red again.

"Okay, let's say we do have powers," the boy says looking at his sister quickly before looking back at Illuminy again, "how would you know about that anyway?"

"Because I have powers too." She says.

Both of their eyes widen at her statement and I decide I've had enough.

"Okay, cut the shit now, what are your powers?" I growl at them.

"My brother can control fire and I can control water." The girl blurted out.

Her brother glared at her while I smiled at her.

"How old are you both?" Illuminy ask them.

"14" the girl says as her brother says "17".

"It seems there are only teenage majors right now." Illuminy says to me. I nod in her direction before turning my attention back to the teenagers.

"Names?" I say.

"My name is Bella." The girl says.

Bella had dark brown hair with blonde highlights. One of her eyes was blue and one of her eyes was green. However instead of making her look spooky it made her look even more beautiful. She was also very tan making me think she came from a hot country.

"Liam." The boy said.

He actually looked very much like his sister, same hair, same colour skin. The only difference was that both of his eyes were blue.

"Thank you." I said to them and then motioned for my warriors to take them out of the room.

As the walked to the door I realized forgot something.

"Oh and guys." They both turned around. "Welcome to the pack."

They both smiled at me before being ushered out the door.

I turn and look at Illuminy who is looking straight at me.

"What?" I ask and sit in the visitors chair opposite her.

"Ryan said it but I didn't believe him." She says with a smile.

"Yes, well if he sais it then your shouldn't." I reply.

She chuckles at me and shakes her head.

"What did he say?" I ask after she doesn't continue.

She turns to me with a grin.

"He says you're turning in to a marshmallow." She says giggling slightly.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I growl out and stand up.

Illuminy's eyes go wide and she looks at me and then to the door and then at me again before rising slowly.

"It means you're turning into a softy." She says and then does something with her hands.

My brow furred as I try and figure out what she did. Then all of a sudden she freezes up and she goes stiff.

I push the table out of my way walk towards her still form and when I am about to grab her she disappears. What the fuck is going on.

"Softy." I hear a taunting voice say from behind me. I turn around and find Illuminy at the door.

"How did you do that? You where just there." I say.

"Powers." She says. "I just created the illusion of me there, covered myself and then walked towards the door. I also created the illusion of silence on my behalf so you wouldn't hear my footsteps." She finishes with a grin.

I start towards her quickly and she squeaks before turning around and running. I growl playfully at her before running after her.

I go slower then I can to give her the illusion that she can get away. Once we are on the bottom floor she makes a bee-line to the back door that leads to the backyard where most of the pack were enjoying the rest of their afternoon.

She opens the back door and runs out and shifts mid run. Everyone gives here strange looks and when I run out the back and shift to they give me even stranger looks.

"YOU GET HER AVY, I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ONLY YOU. YOU CAN BEAT HER, WOOOOOOOOOH. GO AV-"

Thank the moon goddess Bradley shut him up. God he gets on my nerves, I don't even know how Bradley puts up with him half the time.

I break in to the forest line and make my way to our special place where I know she will be waiting.

In about an hour of our constant chase we get to our secret place and I push through the shrubs to get to the lake. When I open get through I see that Illuminy has already shifted and is at the water but has yet to put her clothes back on.

And let me just fucking say, she has the cutest butt I have ever seen in my life.

I shift and make my way towards her slowly so that I don't scare her. She seems to be in her own little world staring at the water.

When I get behind her I envelope my hands around her waist and pull her flush against my chest.

She turns around and squishes her naked body against mine.

"I want you to mark me." She whispers up at me.

Me eyes widen at her request. I have been taking it really slow with her. I wanted to make sure she was ready.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

"I'm sure." She says back with a nod.

With her answer I push back her hair and kiss me way from her ear to the base of her neck where I'm going to mark her.

"Mine" I growl as I sink my canines in to her flesh and mark her as mine.

Still using readers that put their information in the 'IN THE BOOK' chapter. There are many more characters to come so make sure you send me your information if you're interested in being in the book.

Also, thank you for waiting so long for the update. I hope it was up to your standards. I even put a little Ryan in there for you. Your Welcome.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.1K 43
Savannah King isn't your ordinary human. The truth is she's a werewolf. Bitten at the age of six. An orphan, alongside her twin...
5.1K 200 43
The most powerful being who was born in white moon pack ceased to exist of what seemed like a thousand years but was just three hundred years. She wa...
278K 8.7K 64
⭐Highest rank: #194 in Werewolf on 20/06/2020 ⭐#1 in projectwerwolves ⭐Featured in the @Werewolf profile under Werewolf Romance [Completed on: 13 Jul...
1.2M 33.4K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...