Mated to a Dork {Camren}

By CaptainDinah

High school. The place where you have your typical social groups: the jocks, the nerds, the drama geeks, the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 5

56.4K 1.7K 2.1K
By CaptainDinah

Normani woke up to the smell of frying bacon and the sun shining in her eyes. As she opened them, she instantly regretted it.

"Morning, sleeping beauty," said a voice next to Normani. Her head snapped up as she saw Dinah sitting cross-legged on the floor next to the bed Normani was in.

"What- how did I... why are you- where am I?" Normani said, dazed and confused.

"You were drunk, you didn't have a place to stay, I took you to my house," Dinah explained calmly.

"That explains the hangover," Normani grumbled. Her eyes widened. "We didn't..."

"Oh god no, I would never take advantage of you," Dinah said quickly, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "I slept on the floor and I kept my door open and I told my foster father everything,"

"Oh," Normani said sheepishly. "Sorry,"

"S'kay," Dinah grumbled. Just as she said that, a young man walked in carrying a glass of red liquid.

"Good morning," he smiled, placing the glass on the bed stand next to Normani. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit," Normani sighed.

"I don't blame you. You passed out real last night," the man said, running a hand through his hair. "Drink this, it will make you feel better," he gestured to the glass.

Normani picked it up and felt her stomach churn. "Is this blood?"

"What do we look like? Vampires?" the man laughed. "It's a hangover cure my dad showed me. Works every time,"

Normani looked at him skeptically.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Zayn, I take care of Dinah and all the others," he smiled.

"The drink does work. We use it on Luke all the time," Dinah said, looking at Normani.

It's worth a shot Normani thought before she gulped down the drink. It tasted like strawberries and Shirley temples.

Normani instantly felt her head clear up and the sun did not hurt her eyes anymore.

"Oh my God," Normani gasped. "Was that like a magic potion or something?"

Dinah and Zayn exchanged nervous glances before turning back to Normani.

"Ha ha ha," Zayn said, obviously forcing the laughter. "You're funny. There's no such thing as magic. It's just an ancient family recipe,"

"Family recipe?"

"I'm British so yeah, it's from my mimsie," Zayn scratched the back of his head. "Anyways, I made breakfast if you want to come and eat-"

"Oh crap! I have cheerleading practice! What time is it? Am I late?" Normani said, frantically looking for her phone.

"Whoa girl, chill. It's 8:15," Dinah said. Normani sighed in relief.

"What time is your practice?" Zayn asked.

"Nine,"

"Alright, you got time. Come and eat, then Dinah will drive you,"

"Thanks," Normani mumbled, sliding out of the bed. She almost fell over when she stood up, but Dinah grabbed her arm to steady her.

"Be careful!" Dinah snapped. Normani flinched.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Dinah said, blushing. "I just don't want you to hurt yourself,"

"You're so cute, Dinah Jane," Normani giggled. Both of their eyes widened.

"Crap, I mean-"

"Girls! C'mon the food's getting cold," they heard Zayn yell. Both of them awkwardly walked down the stairs from Dinah's room side by side, not looking at each other.

At the table, Normani saw Bea and Michael sitting down drinking Zayn's magic elixir. Bea almost spit out her drink when she saw Dinah walk in with Normani.

"It's you," Bea gasped, looking at Normani with wide eyes.

Normani shifted uncomfortably. "Um, hello,"

"Don't mind her, she's probably hung over and hallucinating," Dinah said, sitting down at a seat. Normani took the seat next to her.

"Aren't there more of you?" Normani asked, not processing what she was saying. "Wait, no I mean-"

"Luke is sleeping, so is Shawn. Ally is in the shower, and Jacob went home," Michael said, rubbing his temples. "I have no idea where Camila is,"

"The last time I saw her she was shoving her tongue down the Luna's throat," Bea shrugged. Her eyes went wide when she realized she said that in front of a human.
"What's a Luna?" Normani asked.

"Like I said," Dinah cut in. "She's hallucinating,"

Zayn set a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon in front of Normani. She felt her stomach rumble.

"Just don't eat too much. I don't want you to puke at practice," Zayn winked. He instantly regretted it when he saw the glare Dinah was sending him.

"Thank you," Normani said before digging into the food. She looked next to her to see Michael halfway done with his meal already.

"Wow. You really wolfed that down," Normani remarked. Everyone in the kitchen froze.

"Uh, yeah!" Michael said nervously. "But I'm not an animal, I'm a boy. A human boy,"

Normani thought that was weird, but was too busy eating to make a comment.

"So, why did you join cheerleading?" Bea asked. "Especially since that bloodsucking bitch Becky-"

"Beatrice," Dinah warned, narrowing her eyes at the girl.

"Well, I'm not really friends with Becky, but I love to dance, plus I used to do gymnastics," Normani said. "And most of the girls are really nice,"

"Oh," was all Bea replied.

"Do you need any clothes for practice?" Zayn asked, walking in. "I'm sure you'll fit into Camila's clothes,"

"Okay, thank you," Normani said. Bea ran up to get stuff from Camila's closet after Zayn asked.

"Dinah, can you get the car started to drive her to school?" Zayn asked. "Michael, you're going to help me clean up,"

"But why can't I drive instead?" Michael whined.

"Because I said so. Now get moving!"

Bea handed Normani clothes while she was walking out the door. Dinah silently lead Normani to one of the (many) cars in the driveway.

When the car started, Drunk In Love by Beyoncé blared through Dinah's speakers. Embarrassed, Dinah quickly lowered the volume.

"Sorry," she muttered.

"You like Beyoncé? She's like my mom!" Normani squealed, a grin on her face.

Dinah smiled widely. "Are you kidding? Queen Bey slays!"

~~

"Oh no," Camila panicked. "No, no, no, no, no,"

Lauren was still fast asleep. She was lying on her front with her dark hair scattered around the bed. Camila looked for any evidence that she might have marked her the night before.

"No marks on the back... that's good," Camila muttered. As she went to turn Lauren on her back, Lauren groaned, stirring slightly. Camila held her breath.

Lauren sighed in her sleep and turned over on her back. Camila was relieved that she didn't wake her up, otherwise that would be an awkward conversation.

Camila checked Lauren's shoulders and neck for any bite marks or tattoos before lifting up the sheet to inspect her other areas.

She felt her mouth become dry when she saw Lauren in her black lace bra and matching panties.

Camila sighed in relief. There were no marks on Lauren's breasts, stomach, or legs.

Camila silently thanked the moon goddess for not making her first time be during a drunken one night stand. But another part of her felt kinda disappointed.

"TO ANY CHEERLEADER STAYING IN ONE OF THE ROOMS, IT IS 9:30 AND WE ARE LATE FOR PRACTICE," a booming voice rang through the house. Camila thinks its Zendaya.

Lauren jolted awake, not aware of her surroundings. It suddenly dawned on her that she was only in her underwear... and that she wasn't alone. Her eyes widened when she saw Camila in a similar situation.

Lauren gasped. "Did we-?"

"I don't think so," Camila rushed.

"Are you sure?"

"I don't know,"

"Oh my god,"

The door flew open and there stood Zendaya with a wild look in her eye.

"LAUREN! We have to go! NOW!" she screeched, before running off,

Lauren looked at Camila, then back at the door.

"I'm so sorry," Lauren said, getting up. "I have to go,"

Camila had the most hurt expression on her face. Lauren felt her heart break.

"Camila, I-"

"No, I get it," Camila said looking down. "This was just a one night thing,"

"Hey," Lauren climbed back onto the bed, cupping Camila's face before placing a soft kiss on her lips. "We will talk about this later, okay? I have to go,"

Camila watched Lauren go, contemplating what to do next.

Camila, where are you? Dinah sent on the private link.

I'm still at Coleman's Camila sent back.

I am at the school. I will come pick you up

Why were you at the school? It's Saturday

It's a long story

~~

"It's obvious that they are never going to get together on their own," Luke said to Bea as they played video games.

"What a shame," Bea muttered, not really paying attention to what Luke was saying.

"Wait a minute," Luke said, pausing the game. "I have an idea,"

~~

"Want to come over and work on the chem homework?" Normani asked Lauren as they were leaving practice. Since half of the girls showed up late and hungover, Louis went easy on them that day. Normani and Lauren stayed late to shower in the locker room.

"Sure. Let me just tell my mom," Lauren paused.

"Hey Mani?"

"Hmm?"

"Where did you go last night?"

"Oh, um," Normani blushed. "I was with-"

"There they are!" a voice said, before Lauren felt a hand clamp around her mouth. She tried to scream but it was muffled. She saw another figure taking Normani.

Lauren swung her elbow back and hit her attacker in the face.

"Ow! Fucking hell," the gruff voice said, but didn't let go. Lauren felt herself being lifted up and placed into a car.

"Drive, Shawn, drive!" the voice said, tying a blindfold and gag around Lauren.

She tried to scream. She tried to kick and punch things. Anything.

It didn't work.

~~

"That was good. I needed that. Thanks, China," Camila smiled. Dinah took Camila to a diner once she picked her up, and after that they went to get manicures to de-stress.

"You're welcome. We deserve it after this hectic week," Dinah said, slinging her arm around Camila's shoulder as they walked into their house.

"They will MURDER you when they see what you've done!" the two heard Ally scream. Dinah and Camila shared an uneasy glance.

"What do you think they did?" Dinah asked.

"I'm too scared to find out," Camila sighed. They walked into the house to see Ally reprimanding Luke, Michael, and Shawn. Lauren and Normani were tied up and gagged at their feet.

"What the fuck is going on?" Dinah asked, anger filling her voice.

"These idiots thought it would be a good idea to kidnap these poor girls so the marking process could be over with!" Ally said, shooting a disappointed look at the trio. Lauren looked up at Camila with pleading eyes.

"Are you okay?" Camila asked, totally ignoring the members of her pack and dropping to her knees to untie Lauren's hands. "Did they hurt you?" Lauren shook her head.

"Did they scare you?"

Lauren nodded.

"I'm so sorry," Camila sniffed.

"It wasn't your fault, Mila," Ally reassured.

"Okay," Camila let out a breath. "I'm going to remove the gag now. Do you promise me you won't scream?" Lauren nodded,

Camila carefully untied the bandana from Lauren's mouth.

Lauren took a deep breath. "WHAT THE FU-"

Camila quickly stuffed the bandana back into Lauren's open mouth.

"You told me you wouldn't scream!"

Lauren removed the bandana from her mouth since her hands were free. "Your friends kidnapped me! Of course I was going to scream!"

"Why are you mad, Mila? She's your mate, you should be happy," Luke said. Camila turned to glare at him.

"I'm her what?" Lauren asked.

"Mate. You're her mate. She's our Alpha and you're our Luna. Surprise, we're werewolves!" Luke said with fake enthusiasm.

"I will fucking kill you," Camila growled, lunging at Luke. She threw him against the wall with a thud. She growled at him, her fangs barred and her eyes turning gold. Camila punched Luke in the face, causing his lip to bleed. Ally quickly wrapped her arms around Camila's waist, trying to pull her off the boy. Camila threw her off, Ally falling to the ground, before slapping Luke across the face. Luke was screaming, trying to get Camila off.

"Do something!" Ally yelled at Dinah, who was untying Normani.

"I'm kinda busy, Allysus,"

"NOW Dinah! Normani ain't going nowhere!"

Dinah sighed, giving Normani an apologetic look before getting up. Lauren was frozen with fear, trying to process what happened.

Werewolf. Camila. Mate... me? Luna? Lauren thought. Normani let out a whimper, causing Lauren to remember that she was not in her own world, and her best friend was tied up while her crush slash girl she possibly had sex with was attacking someone.

Dinah pried Camila off of Luke, who's face was pretty messed up. He crumpled to the ground while Camila hissed at him, fangs still bared. Michael and Ally quickly rushed over to help Luke while Shawn went to go call Zayn, who was at the shop with Bea and Jacob.

"Was it really necessary to wolf up, Camila?" Dinah sighed, still holding Camila by the waist. Her eyes went back to brown but her teeth were still out.

"He deserved it," Camila said bitterly.

"As much as I agree with that, you needed to stop. Knowing you you'll regret this later," Dinah put Camila down, steadying her shoulders. She glanced over to Normani and Lauren, who both looked shell shocked.

Camila's gaze softened and her teeth went back to normal. A look of guilt washed over her features.

"Do you think I scared them?" she whispered.

"I think you wolfing up might have added to the trauma of the three stooges kidnapping them," Dinah said coolly.

"Shit," Camila muttered. "I-I didn't mean for that to happen,"

"I'm aware," Dinah glanced at the two humans again. "Maybe you should tell them that,"

Camila quietly walked to Lauren and Normani. She knelt down in front of them. Normani was shaking with fear while Lauren just sat there.

"I'm sorry," she muttered. "I know this is a lot to take in,"

Lauren had a faraway look in her eyes. She was looking at Camila, but she wasn't really looking at Camila.

"I'm still drunk, aren't I?" Lauren said, barely a whisper.

"What?" Camila asked, eyebrows knitting together.

"I'm drunk, and I'm hallucinating. I will wake up tomorrow at Zendaya's, this is all a dream my mind has come up with," Lauren stated calmly. Her eyes were glassed over.

"Lauren, this is real. I'm actually a werewolf,"

"This is all fake!" Lauren shouted, fisting her hair. "I'm going to wake up, and forget all of this! This isn't real! You're not actually here! You're not a mon-"

Lauren suddenly slumped forward into Camila's arms. She was unconscious. Camila looked next to her to see Normani in the same situation.

Ally stood behind them, a guilty look on her face.

"What did you do?" Dinah demanded, rushing over to Normani.

Ally looked like she was about to cry. "I'm sorry! She was freaking out and Zayn recently taught me a sleep spell so, I, well-"

"How long will they sleep for?" Camila asked, still holding Lauren in her arms.

"Half hour maybe? I'm really sorry, Mila-"

"It's fine, don't worry about it," Camila looked over at Dinah who lifted Normani up bridal style.

"Where should we put them?" she asked.

"We can keep them in my room," Camila said, lifting up Lauren.

After the two of them laid the girls down on Camila's bed, both of them sighed.

"They didn't take the news well," Dinah muttered.

"I know," Camila said, biting her lip. "What are we going to do?"

"Explain,"

~~

Lauren wakes up to a pounding in her head. She opened her eyes to see herself in an unfamiliar room. From the looks of it, it looks like this person lived in the attic. She turned over to see Normani next to her, sleeping soundly.

"Hey," Lauren muttered, shaking Normani's shoulder. "Wake up,"

"Hmm," Normani grumbled.

"Dude, wake up, I had the strangest dream-"

"Hi," said a nervous voice. Lauren saw Camila standing at the edge of the bed, fidgeting with her hands. "How are you feeling?"

Lauren tensed up. "It wasn't a dream."

Camila bowed her head, pushing her hair back. "I'm afraid not,"

"So you're really a-?"

"Yes,"

"And I'm your-?"

"Yes,"

"But... werewolves don't exist, right?" Normani asked. Camila bit her lip.

"Hey, are they up?" Dinah said, walking up the stairs.

"Yes," Camila said quietly.

"How you holding up?" Dinah asked the two girls on the bed, handing them bottles of water.

"Unbelievable," Normani muttered. "What a great way to end the first week of school, being kidnapped by werewolves,"

"We had nothing to do with that," Dinah assured. She glanced at Camila, who was staring at Lauren who was staring at the bed sheets. "That was all Luke,"

"What was he talking about, with the mate thing?" Normani asked, looking at Dinah.

"Do you want to explain?" Dinah asked Camila. She shook her head.

"Okay," Dinah said. "A mate is the person the moon goddess assigns as a partner for the werewolf,"

"And what's a Luna?"

"A Luna is the mate of the Alpha. They kinda have some powers, but it's limited. They are like the den mother for the other wolves,"

"Who's the Alpha?"

"Camila,"

"How do you know who is your mate?"

"Remember in gym class when I caught you? Did you feel your body heat up?" Dinah asked. Normani nodded. "That's how I know,"

"I think I saw your eyes turn grey,"

"They were silver. That's the color of the Beta,"

"What's a Beta?"

"The Alpha's second in command,"

"So, because I'm your 'mate,' does that mean I'm also a werewolf?"

"No," Dinah giggled a little. "But I do have to bite you, to have you marked,"

"Marked?" Normani asked. "Like the thing in Twilight?"

"No," Dinah said, eyeing Camila and Lauren. "Marked like when I bite you, you get a sick tattoo to show everyone you're my mate,"

Lauren's eyes widened as she froze in place. Camila studied this, waiting for a reaction.

Lauren didn't want this. She wasn't meant for this. She didn't want to be a Luna.

~~

idk. sorry if it was bad.

THE GIRLS WON AT THE TCAS!! WHOOOOO!!

Twitter- dinahsdilemma

Tumblr- delevingnekordei

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
72.3K 3.2K 21
Vampires Dinah and Normani come across a car accident, a baby being the only survivor. They raise her as their own. Now, a teenage Lauren returns hom...
24.6K 810 24
Lauren jauregui 17,werewolf and alpha.She goes to Miami high among with her friends Normani and Ally,I haven't found my mate yet but I know when I do...
147K 3.8K 32
Lauren Jauregui had the life. A+ student, tons of friends, dreamy boyfriend. She had it good. Until the beginning of her junior year, when a shy brun...