RARE GOLD

By yvnglisha

Rare is a nineteen year old mixed beauty who has had a hard past since her parents got murdered eight years a... More

THE BEGINNING.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.

THE END.

1.5K 70 10
By yvnglisha

THE END.

☽ RARE EGYPT☽

Two days prior to the wedding

"Mommy!" A hyper three year old Rylee comes shouting into the kitchen where Im making lunch. His clothes are covered in paint along with his hands, face and even his hair.

"What did I tell you about yelling in the house, Ry?" I ask him sweetly yet sternly so he'd take me serious. Hanging with Kj's rowdy little self on a daily has my baby acting wild now.

His eyes widen as his small hands covers his mouth, making me hold in a laugh.

"Sowwy." I send him a small smile wiping my hands on a napkin, already knowing hes going to grab my finger and pull me somewhere.

"What'd you need Bug?" Without another word he reaches up and catches my index finger into his small palm.

I follow behind him silently as we go down to the stairs to the basement. We end up in his small area where he can create art next to me, which he likes to do often.

"Look!" Rylee says excitedly pointing at the small easel that holds a canvas with bright paint splatters and hand prints. Chuckling I look down at his proud smile and cant help but to smile too.

"Its beautiful, Ry!" I coo to him honestly, leaning down to peck all over his face. Giggles erupt from him as he grabs my hands.

"Stawwwp mommy!" I pull back looking at his big grin, smirking myself, till finally I realize he isnt suppose to be painting in the clothes he wears to day care.

Looking around the basement, I spot a slumped Trevor on the couch, whom is suppose to be watching him. Shaking my head I hear barking turning back to Rylee who is admiring his own art work.

"Bug, can you go let Coco out of her cage, please?" I ask him, speaking of the small white Maltese Trevor got me while I was pregnant with Ry for my 21st birthday. Nodding his head he runs up the stairs as I spin back around to go wake up Trevor.

Squatting so Im face to face I tickle his nose and watch it wrinkle up as he licks his lips. I keep doing that till finally he smack his face making me burst out laughing.

Shooting out his sleep due to all the noise I made in his ear, I only laugh harder at his confused expression. Realizing its me, he frowns running a hand down his face.

"Why you play so much?" Trevor grumbles in a sleepy voice. He hates being woke up but I do it anyways, especially in the morning when Im bored.

We slowly start walking towards the stairs side by side.

"A better question is why is your son trying to be Picasso in his day care clothes?" I raise a brow smirking in the direction of the easel. Trevor's eyes widen then he rubs the back of his neck nervously.

"Sorry bout that ma."

"Its cool, I know youre tired, just glad its only paint and not anything worse." I tell him truthfully, I cant get too mad he fell asleep hes constantly working, our wedding day is getting closer and its a bit much.

Plus I was in the house and I know he wouldnt do that if it was just him and Rylee here.

Feeling his arms wrap around my waist from behind I stop on the third stair to face him.

"Two more days, Lo Baby." Trevor mumbles on my lips before planting a sweet kiss. Blushing I snake my arms around his neck running my fingers through his hair.

We ended up pushing the wedding back a additional year due to me opening my boutique/having my clothing line Golden Lotus, and Trevor working to a higher position at the office hes at plus him co-owning a tattoo shop with King.

Both of us have more than enough money saved up to live off of but working is just what we do.

"I know." Our kissing turns heated only to get interrupted by Rylee.

"Pops!" He exclaims making us pull away from the kiss so he can jump in Trevor's arms. Trevor playfully groans as we make our into the kitchen, Coco trailing behind us.

"You getting big boy, whatchu been eating?" Rylee laughs in response pointing towards the stove.

"Mommy's food." Trevor sits him on the stool and takes the next seat, while I go get their plates. "I dont want brown stuff mommy." Rylee tells me talking of the crust on the bread just as Im placing a crustless sandwich in front of him.

He sends me a smile before bowing his head to pray along with Trevor. Once they're done they start digging in like they haven't ate in two whole months.

"The food isnt going any where." I remind them frowning, if its one thing Rylee inherited from Trevor it would be his eating habits. And his adorable priceless smile.

Trevor rolls his eyes in response as usual while Rylee stares at me not knowing what Im talking about. Just as Im about to explain to him, the front door opens and I hear screaming.

"Uncle King is in the house!" King yells walking into the kitchen with a big smile, Tyla and Kj right behind him.

"Shhh!" Rylee whispers harshly to King, putting his crumb filled fingers over King's lips. "Mommy said no yelling in house, Unc K." I chuckle kissing Rylee's temple as I head towards a half awoke Kj.

"Let'em know Bug." I squat down to Kj's level as he walks into my arms rubbing his eye.

"Hi Auntie Lo." Kj mumbles snuggling into my embrace. I head over by Rylee as he tries to pull us apart.

"Kj get off my mommy, you have your own!" Rylee whines as he eyes start to water. The guys crack up as my eyes widen at his behavior but once he starts wiping his eyes I know he's just sleepy.

"Shut up." I spat lowly to the guys handing a chuckling Tyla Kj, I pick up Rylee out his seat, he's head instantly went to my neck. "Rylee you cant act that way with Kj, okay?"

"Okay." He mumbles wiping his face, I walk up the stairs to Rylee's room to put him down for his nap.

After ten minutes he eventually went to sleep so I tuck him in before going back stairs. Which seems to be where the party is.

How Matt, Lest, Robbie, and Tay got here within ten minutes is beyond me but its cool. Taking a seat next to Trevor who immediately pulls me into his lap. I see Kj gone, so they probably put him back to sleep.

"Lotus mami!" Robbie coos sending me a smirk, chuckling I flip my hair over my shoulder dramatically, feeding into his shenanigans.

"Robbie darling!" I coo back in a English accent. Everyone smacks their lips at our daily behavior making us crack up laughing.

"Here they go." Trevor groans, I lightly slap his chest to shut him up.

"And here you go,-"

"Hating!" Robbie and I exclaim in unison before falling into a fit of laughter. We reach over Matt to slap hands.

"Anyways!" Tyla throws us playful glares then looks straight over at me. "Bachelorette party at Robs, tomorrow night." Her grin holds mischief along with Robbie as he rubs his hands together.

"Nope." Trevor pops me on my thigh shaking his head.

"Aint no bachelorette party bihh." Lester says making the guys crack up as Tyla and Robbie rolls their eyes.

"You're having one." I point out staring straight at Trevor.

"No I'm not, we just chillin' at Lest's crib."

"And I bet a hunnid Lest dumb self got you strippers, sooo." I drag out flipping my hair back over my shoulder ending the conversation.

"Bet." Trevor holds his hand out and I waste no time shaking it. Lest shakes his head and chuckles.

"You really think I'd go against the grain and get my boy some stripers if he say he aint want 'em?" Lest asks me with a hand over his heart acting like hes hurt.

"Yes!" Everyone says in unison.

"Hell yes." I say right after.

"Yall just dont have any faith in me!" He starts boo-hooing playfully, making us crack up at his stupid ass.

"Enough of that shit, I'll be there so I can tell you if he got 'em or not, Ra." Tay reassures me speaking for the first time since he got here, I send him a thankful smile. "Where my lil nigga at?"

"What I tell you bout calling my son a nigga?" I straight face him but he only chuckles.

"Thats my lil homie, where he at." Just as Im about to reply a little voice comes from by the stairs.

"Im right here God Tay." Rylee says in a small voice rubbing his eyes. So much for him taking a nap.

Tay insisted on Rylee calling him Godfather Tay but since he cant say it all, God Tay will do.

Rylee walks over to Tay for him to pick him up and sit him next to him.

"What you been up to lil homie?" Tay asks.

"Nothin much, chillin, what bout you?" We all watch in amusement at their causal conversation like Rylee isnt three.

"The same, focusing on school."

"How longer do you got?" Tay holds up one finger as Rylee stares at it confused.

"And its how much longer do you have." He corrects him.

"Only one day?" He looks at Tay like hes stupid making us all laugh.

"Nah fool, one year." Tay chuckles.

Yes, Tay finally went ahead and went to college with a lot of persuading from me. He started right before I had Rylee and only has one year left before he can receive his Masters in mathematics.

I cant begin to explain how proud I am of him for turning his life around for the better. Even though he still slangs from time to time, because he needs 'money' although I told him I got him, its very seldom. His main focus is on school and thats all that matters to me.

"Dont call my baby a fool." I tell him.

"Yeah I aint no fool, God Tay." Ry huffs folding his arms across his little chest.

"You right, my fault."

"Ooooh, I made a painting, wanna see?!" Rylee's eyes lights up making me smile along with everyone else. Tay nods his head yes and follows behind him, Rylee doesn't grab his finger to pull him like he always does me.

After they disappear we all engage in usual conversation and jokes. Knowing Rylee will somehow trick Tay into letting him paint some more and even make him paint as well.

****

"Im sorry Ty I dont see the mascara." I tell Tyla holding the phone to my ear using my shoulder, as I glance over my clear acrylic mascara rack.

"Ugh, whatever just hurry up Trevor's on his way home." She replies rudely before hanging up. All I can do is laugh and shake my head because shes acting like its her wedding.

These last two days flew by fast and now its the bachelorette party which Im apparently late for. I blame it on Tyla's ass having me search high and low for some damn mascara she wants me to wear tomorrow for the wedding.

Between her and Mama So, Trevor and I damn near went crazy. They decided to plan everything with the okay's from us but as far as we're concerned as long as we get married with everyone there we're just fine.

Truth be told, Im a little nervous and thats a shock to myself. I know for sure Trevor's who I want to marry and I dont feel we're rushing anything, thats not the issue. The issue is I might trip or be too jitter to do anything right, so its more anxiety than nervousness.

I expressed that to him but he only found it amusing, saying "its cute I have you awaiting something you never saw yourself doing," that didnt help at all. But he also told me hes a bit anxious too and that eased me somewhat, for whatever reason.

I picked up the dress and heels I came here for before heading down the stairs back to Tyla's house. The sun is starting the set so I speed up my pace not wanting to hear her mouth about being late to my own party.

Travis Scott's album Rodeo blasts through speakers as I pull into Tyla's driveway. Seeing an incoming call from Trevor halts my movement to answer it.

"Wassup, pooh butt?" I hear him groan making me giggle.

"Where you at?"

"The car."

"You better not be talking on the phone and driving." Trevor says slightly sternly, I swear when it comes to Rylee and I's safety he does not play at all. But its always satisfying knowing that he's worried for our well being.

"Im not, father." I say sarcastically making him smack his lips.

"Keep playing."

"Keep playing." I mock in child like voice just to mess with him more.

"Wait till I see that ass." I chuckle shaking my head. "Matter fact, lets meet up."

"You know Tyla and Mama So dont want us seeing each other till the wedding."

"What they dont know wont hurt them."

"Yeah but what they find out will kill us." He laughs just as I see Tyla open her front door, making me realize Im still sitting in the car with all this stuff in my hands and the door open.

"C'mon Lo Baby, I wanna see you." Before I could reply an impatient Tyla slips the phone out my hand.

"Dont yall ever get tired of seeing each other?" Tyla asks him making me chuckle as I finally get out my truck and walk with her into her house. "Yeah well just wait till morning."

I didnt get a chance to even tell my baby bye before she hung up. Talk about a damn bridezilla.

"Hello to you to Tyla." I say sarcastically as we enter her room, where she quickly ushers me to her chair to do my hair.

"Im sorry Lo, its just with this wedding and everything Im so stressed." I laugh looking at her face in mirror in front of me.

"You do realize this isnt you and King's wedding, right?" Tyla nods her head yes focusing on my hair. "Dont stress because then it'll make me feel bad, this is my wedding you dont need to be freaking out about it like you are."

"No no its fine, I just want everything to be perfect for yall." She assures me.

Mama So and Tyla fought me over planning the wedding and it was either that or to have a traditional Cambodian wedding, which is three days long. I didnt feel comfortable doing something like that because it isnt my culture so we've having an normal one day ceremony wedding.

"When does party start?"

"In a about an hour." Finishing the final touches on my up-do she steps back. "Get dressed, so we can head over to Rob's."

I thank her as she leaves the room closing the door behind her. Before I slip on my basic black bodycon dress I pull on my black ankle strap heels first.

The knocking on the door broke my focus from slipping on the dress.

"Come in!" I yell so whoever is on the other side can hear me. Soon the door creeks open to reveal Trevor making my eyes widen in shock. "What the hell Trev!"

"King forgot something." Trevor says sending me a sneaky grin, closing the door behind him.

"And Tyla let you back here?" He shakes his head no making me frown as he walks up to me wrapping his muscular arms around my waist.

"You'ont wanna see me baby?" Trevor mumbles into my neck causing me to giggle and wrap my arms around his body.

"I never said that." Leaning towards each other it wasnt long before out lips connected and sent to into a frenzy just like it did the first time.

If its anything I love more than kissing him is when he holds me. It makes me feel so secure, loved, and treasured. I couldnt and wouldnt ask for a better man, it doesnt get better than this.

I felt Trevor's hands creep down my waist to my ass and grip it hiking me up in his arms. The moment I felt my back hit the bed I pull back holding my hands up to his chest.

His face turned from confusion to frustration, he huffs raising up helping me sit up as well.

"You really making me wait?" Trevor asks exhaustedly. "Its been a month already."

"Yes." I stress in a small voice, he shakes his head making me smack my lips. "Is that a problem?"

"For my dick, yes." He fire backs resulting in me rolling my eyes. "Im just saying, Lo Baby, I've seen everything already, been in it already, whats the hold up?"

"Its just the principle, and since you've already 'been up in it and seen everything', imagine it nigga." I reply with attitude, yes Im mad.

"Why you mad?"

"Because I dont appreciate you tryna' talk me into to having sex with you like Im some hoe." I spat to him with a mug, he looked at me like Im stupid before shaking his head and waving me off.

"Im not talking you into shit, Im sexually frustrated with a whole damn fiancee, how the hell that happen?"

Squinting my eyes at him, I stand to finally put my dress on. "You're a dumbass." I tell him simply walking towards the door but before I could open it, Tyla bursts in frantically with a red face.

"Got damn, Trevor!" She shouts obviously angry, I take a few steps back bumping into Trevor's chest. "You're so damn rude and disrespectful!"

I was in complete shock at her behavior, I dont think I've ever seen her this mad. But I am expecting her to run up at any moment.

"Well shit a nigga a dumbass, rude and disrespectful all at the same damn time." Trevor mumbles sarcastically under his voice. I try holding in my laugh, not wanting to upset Tyla more than she already is but it slips out a little.

"Calm down Ty." I try easing her anger but she completely ignores me charging towards Trev.

I quickly step out of her path watching as she throws punches wildly on his body and cussing him out. Im not about to stop this sibling thing but it sure is funny is hell so you know Im laughing my ass off.

"Tyla, chill yo lil ass out!" Trevor yells over her screaming trying to block her hits as best as he could.

Soon tears were streaming down my face from laughing so hard, and im sitting on the floor holding my stomach. Out the corner of my eye I see King rush in and pull Tyla off, shes huffing and puffing and her face is still red.

"Rarrie you aint no damn help." King says, as I get my laughing under control, carrying Ty out the room.

Once my eyes land on Trevor I start laughing all over again. His face is frowned all up and red along with his neck.

"You aint even try to get ha crazy ass off me." Trevor grumbles looking at himself in the mirror, after a few deep breaths Im done laughing and stand to my feet.

"Come here." I tell him pointing to the bed with a smirk on my face, he mugs me but comes to sit on the bed anyways.

Standing in front of him I run my hand over the red mark on his cheek, I frown a little, she got his ass good.

"Look what she did to my baby's face." I coo leaning down to kiss all over his face, he smacks his lips chuckling a little.

"I thought I was a dumb ass."

"You are, but you're my dumb ass." I smile as he smirks snaking his arms around my waist. "We gotta go."

****

"You're mad at me because?" I ask Tyla holding back a smirk as we trudge up the stairs to Rob's place. Shes been giving me the silent treatment all the way from when Trevor and King left.

"You let the fool in." She grumbles knocking on the door.

"Its your house." I remind her chuckling, before she can reply the door is swung open and music pours out into the hallway.

"Shes here!" Robbie sings over the music to everyone who stands in the living room. I smile even though I dont know half of these people, its a party and Im in a good mood.

Im quickly passed a wine glass making me instantly frown my face up, I still dislike wine. Everyone goes on about their business dancing, drinking, and socializing, while I go to the kitchen to get some water.

Pulling the pre rolled blunt from my purse along with my pink lighter, I light it and inhale. Searching for something to snack on, I see out the corner of my eye a female walk in.

I take the last pull from my blunt, putting it in my now empty water bottle. Just as I reach for one of the sandwiches on the table of food a freshly manicured hand grabs it before me.

Quickly I snatch my head in their direction with a mug. I know damn well they saw me about to grab it.

"Oh, Im sorry!" The ditzy looking blonde says flashing me a fake smile. "Do you want it?"

"No." I tell her boldly with an eye roll, she looks surprised I actually said something besides a fake ass 'no thanks'. That bitch almost blew me.

"Oh." She mumbles awkwardly under her breath avoiding eye contact. Shaking my head, I reach for a different one biting into it turning to leave. "Excuse me, you're Lo, correct?"

I slowly turn around and size her up and down, I already dont like the fact she messing with my food now she asking who I am, this bitch wants trouble.

"Why?" I question instead, finishing off the small sandwich.

I seen her body tense up in intimidation as she cleared her throat, rubbing her fingers through her hair. Its kind of amusing how shes all nervous of me, but Im way smaller than her.

"Im-uh, friends with um your fiancé, and I just thought I'd introduce myself." I raise my eyebrow at her words.

"Whats your name?"

"Mindy."

"Never heard of you." I tell her quickly watching her face drop, and with that I finally walk out the kitchen.

I have actually heard of her, as the annoying ass thirsty blonde who works in his office.

Couple of months ago I came up to his office to bring him lunch and I caught a quick glimpse of her trying get at him. Lucky for her Trevor cussed her out before I could make myself known.

Honestly if this wasn't my bachelorette party I would've waxed that ass, but Im in too much of a good mood to beat hoes. God must of been on that bitch's side today.

Mindy kept her distance for the rest of the night, thankfully, and the party turned out to be pretty good.

It was a successful night, now time for the wedding.

****

"Mommy, Mommy wake up!" I heard Rylee's small voice along with his tiny sticky fingers on my face.

"Okay, Bug, few more minutes." I mumble back, without ever opening my eyes, rolling over pulling the cover over my head.

"Noo Mommy!" He whined snatching the covers off my head. "Its a big day, you need to get up!" All I could do was chuckle. Finally opening my eyes I see the seriousness on his adorable face making me laugh some more.

"Alright Bug, I'll get up." I say, meaning it this time, making his face relax some. Swinging my legs over the edge of the bed I slip my socks on and head straight for the restroom.

"Okay," He breaths out in relief, "I'll be in my room." Shaking my head I giggle under my breath.

"Gotcha."

30 minutes later Im fresh, clean and fully dressed ready to head over to the hotel where my glam girl, aka Tyla, is waiting.

"Ry Bug!" I call throughout the house from the kitchen drinking a water bottle. Soon I heard small foot steps running through the house, once he came into view I gave him a pointed look he knew too well.

Rylee's eyes grew wide in realization. "Sorry ma." He sent me a charming smile I could help but to return.

"Lets roll."

Grabbing my purse, I head out the front door with Rylee in tote going over to my range.

"How you feelin' Mommy?" Rylee asks from his car seat in the back. Glancing up at the mirror I see his face full of excitement, which I dont even know where it came from.

Hes only three, so he doesnt know much about the seriousness of a wedding. I think hes just excited because Trev told him there'll be cake.

"Im feelin' anxious, but a good one."

"Whats that?" I could hear the curiousness in his voice, as I pull up to the hotel where Im to get ready also where the reception is being held.

"It means I cant wait to marry your father." I look over my shoulder after parking and send him a smile he returns.

"Oh, thats good." I nod as I cut the car off and climb out to help him out.

I look down at Rylee as we walk into the hotel, his small hand in mine, so thankful to have him. I love this little boy than life itself, we're extremely close, I couldnt ask for anything more.

And to think I was never going to have kids, as long as their with Trevor I'll have at least two more. Theres no greater joy than having a child, of course its hard work but its worth it.

After taking the elevator up to the sixth floor, I find the room number Tyla texted to me and knocked on the door.

I hear slight mumble before the door is pulled open by an impatient looking Tyla. All I do is smile innocently and I could tell she was about to fuss at me for being late until Rylee spoke up.

"Auntie Ty!!" He says excitedly letting go of my hand to run into her arms. Tyla's frown was now replaced with a huge smile.

"Hey sweet cakes!" She coos to him.

Soon Mama So is peaking around the door from behind Tyla.

"LoLo hunny, c'mon we got so much work to get done." She spoke reaching out pulling me inside the room by my arm behind Tyla and Rylee.

***

I nervously tapped my heel on the white carpet underneath King and I's feet. I felt him squeeze my hand making me look up at his face, eyes filled with unspilled tears.

"Calm down Rarrie, you making me nervous." King says chuckling as he wipes a tear that escaped his eye.

"I just-what if I fall? what if I step on my dress and it rips? What if I get down there and Trevor says no-"

"You know damn well he aint gone do that so chill." King cuts me off sternly, reaching up and softly wiping away my stray tear. "I wish ma and pops was here to see you." We both smile sadly, glancing up at the ceiling.

Before we could say anything else the music starts playing, cueing us to begin walking.

Taking the long walk down the aisle, I see the smiling faces of our closest friends and family, filling me with joy. Once my eyes shifted to Trevors' tear stained face, I had to fight against the urge to run and jump into his arms.

Finally we get to the alter and King gives me to Trevor, whom I cant stop smiling at. Im sure my cheeks and ears are red as can be, I reach up and wipe away his fallen tears as he does the same for me.

"Thank you." We speak at the same time making everyone chuckle lowly.

I could see the preacher's mouth moving but as far as words, I heard none. All I could hear was my heart beating in my ears as I stared into Trevor's loving eyes.

Who would've thought I'd find someone as close to perfect as Trevor. Who actually loves me for me, inside and out. He may not seem all that great to anyone else, but that doesnt matter. What matters is how happy he makes me, and he makes me so damn happy.

"...be faithful to only her, for as long as you both shall live?" The preacher's voice finally came in tune.

"I do." Trevor replies without hesitation.

"Lotus, do you take Trevor to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I say through my smile.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

Lifting my veil over my face, Trevor wasted no time connecting our lips, making the background completely fade away.

So this is what love feels like.

Our love is rare, like gold, it isnt something you come across everyday, so Im going to cherish it if its the last thing I do.

***

"Costa Rica, huh?" I say to Trevor with a mischievous smirk, as I surveyed the suite he booked us for our two week honeymoon.

It over looks the water and I admittedly fell in love with the weather down here. Although I was a bit iffy about being away from Rylee that long. With enough pouting and begging I got Mama So and Pops Cal to come down here the second week with Rylee, in a suite down the hall from us.

"Mhmm, but did I mention how stunning you looked today?" Trevor said huskily coming up from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Giggling I nod, "About ten times."

"Well then this is the eleventh, Lo Baby you look so damn beautiful, its crazy." I blush looking back into his mesmerizing eyes, running my finger tips gently across the smooth skin on his face.

"You look beautiful too, Trevy."

Turning me around fully, his lips capture mine sending me into a total bliss.

"You had me wait too damn long Lo." He grumbles against my lips in between kisses, squeezing my ass in his large hands. "Ima have to punish you for that."

I instantly felt my stomach muscles tighten and myself becoming moist, him talking like this drives me insane.

"Punish me then baby." I purr back making him smirk lustfully.

Im so ready for this.

____________
____________

*hits completed button* im done bihh! lmao im sooo happy i finally finished a book. it wasnt as good as it could've been towards the end but im still satisfied.

as of right now, i dont plan on making a sequel for them simply because i feel everything will be dragged out. BUT, i do plan on giving Rylee his own book.

thanks to everyone who supported me during Rare Gold, i appreciate it fully.

hopefully yall stick around to read Rylee's book, the first part (maybe even the second) should be posted by the time this is. I'd be very happy if yall added it to your library😇.

oh and Rare's wedding dress in the mm, ignore the white lady😂.

like, comment, share

much love, lisha💗✊🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99 2 35
This is the story aboy a girl called Y/n , she is 20 years old, and she is from L.A, even though her family lives in UK. She is thin,beauty, carisma...
133 12 8
"You really are a bodyguard...right?" He spoke while seeing two bodies lying down shot directly in the chest. "I'm afraid you're wrong Kim Taehyung...
697K 23.6K 27
Sarah Miracle Harris is an eighteen year old teenager who's life is congruent to a forty year old. Sarah's mother death resulted in her father's abu...
3.8K 123 39
Y/n is a normal teenager she comes from a rich family but her dad had died when she was younger so she and her mom lived with her aunt she got more...